Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EUGENE C.
Buick Century
02/06/2019
disappointed
Very disappointed in my visit.When i brought the car in i asked Joe to look at the hose that was diconnected and also it neded a hood thing ama jig to hold up the hood, among having a LOF.
When i got home i was interested to see how the hood thing a ma jig worked .Low and behold when I opened the hood the the hose that i was concerned with was flopping in the breeze.I called and asked for Joe but he was on the road checking a car. I told Brian(Bryan) and he told me to come on in. Bry fixed the problem.

eugene

RP
RICHARD P.
Spring Hill, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
06/22/2017
Alternator repair
Had work done and everything was not put back the way it should have been. My radiator tank was disconnected and there where boults not put back on and wires not connected. Just went in for an alternator replacement

JOSEPH G.
Port Richey, FL
Chrysler
04/14/2016
disappointed
honesty is the best policy. If you are to busy, today say so. Was disappointed when work was not started in 24 hr. period. Then done as I waited, hurry and sloppy. Not excellent service.

BR

New Port Richey, FL
Chevrolet Silverado
10/24/2015
The Small Things
I got the oil changed but no one checked the other fluids. I guess I'll do it from now on.

BC
BART C.
07/18/2015
honestly, more than a little disappointed
I have been a customer for a while, and for the most part I have been completely satisfied and trusting in recommendations and needs for my vehicle.

However, the last visit may be my last visit! When I picked up my vehicle, first I was a little surprised at the price since the oil filter was an additional charge-but I put this on me since I made the assumption the filter was part of the price for an oil change. But the real "killer" was the paper floor mat. When I saw it, I thought that was nice since the mechanic put it there to protect my carpeted floor mats. I let it there until I got home, and then the surprise. The paper floor mat was not to protect but was there to hide. When I removed the paper floor mat, I discovered the paper floor mat was used to hide the grease stains and oil streaks in the floor mats that were there when I dropped the vehicle off.

I tried to make a comment on your email system but was informed this was not an active site. So I swallowed the issue and asked others where they take their vehicles, and got recommendations.

You know how hard it is to find a mechanic shop that you trust and have confidence in; but this time-I lost both when your employee broke both trust and confidence. I had to ask myself, if they are willing to try and hide this-what else are they willing to hide or disguise.

GW
Gina W.
New Port Richey, FL
Chevrolet Silverado
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Lynn. She said her friend took in the vehicle, and while she was satisfied that it was fixed, she was upset that there were missing lug nuts. After contacting the business regarding the missing lug nuts, they said they would look around. It has been one week with no call back. She would not recommend them for reasons stated above and because they would not give her a straight answer.