MK
Mary K.
06/15/2020
I wouldn’t recommend
I would not recommend them. I had to take my daughters jeep back three times, and they did not fix it right. Then, because I thought it might just be a bad vehicle, and they came recommended, I took my husbands suburban in. Yes, it was old, it’s a 99, but it meant a lot to my husband. They totally ruined the dashboard, in fact, it looked like they punched a hole in the top part of it and then left screws and bolts all over the carpeting in the front floorboard, like they couldn’t be bothered to put it back together. Again, the guy upfront is very condescending and he is the main reason why I would never go back.

10/07/2018
They refuse to do my timing chain on my truck
I am very disappointed and Morrison's because they refuse to do my timing chain on my truck
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Robert, we spoke about the engine in your truck burning oil and needing to be replaced many times, the only reason I would not replace your timing chain is it would be a waist of your money, it would be better to replace the engine instead. Thanks Joe

RP
RICHARD P.
Spring Hill, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
06/22/2017
Alternator repair
Had work done and everything was not put back the way it should have been. My radiator tank was disconnected and there where boults not put back on and wires not connected. Just went in for an alternator replacement

Crystal S.
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Crystal said she spent a lot of money to get the air conditioner working but the switches still do not work. The business said it will cost over $300 for just the part and then labor to install them. The passenger side window was down and she needed that up because of the weather. The business said again it would cost about $300 or so to fix the window. She took the vehicle home and she called another person and they had the window up in about 10 minutes. When she opened the hood to check something she saw the air conditioner hose had been cut, and she does not know where that happened.

CF
CLIFFORD F.
09/14/2016
Excellent service is the norm!
Honest, competent and customer-oriented as always, They performed a 100,000 mi service on my car as per manufacturer specifications. They cleaned and replaced what was needed and DID NOT replace anything that was not needed. I would not take my vehicles to any other shop for service and repairs.

Dave S.
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Dave said he asked Brian, at the facility, to put his vehicle up on the rack and check everything and the rear end grease differential really well. He did not do this and had to ask the mechanic to do this. The mechanic spilled oil all over the motor and left greasy gunk all over the floor mats and carpet and he had just spent $175 to have his vehicle detailed. He had asked them to check the clanking noise and they never did this. He also his own Quaker State oil for them to use and now is not even certain that they put it in. He said he is very, very unhappy with this facility.

VI
VINCENT I.
04/30/2016
Wondering if Morrison's was the right choice
Drove home approx 2 miles after repair. Had to get them to replace missing engine cover bolts before I left as well. Drove 6 miles to work. Upon leaving, made it 2 miles before car died. Had to wake father late at night for a pickup. Car sitting in random parking lot until Monday where it could be vandalized. At this point, far from happy. Will be on the phone first thing Monday morning. Also inconveniencing friend for a ride to work in the meantime. 2004 Hyundai Sonata.

JOSEPH G.
Port Richey, FL
Chrysler
04/14/2016
disappointed
honesty is the best policy. If you are to busy, today say so. Was disappointed when work was not started in 24 hr. period. Then done as I waited, hurry and sloppy. Not excellent service.

KH
KEN H.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/24/2015
The Small Things
I got the oil changed but no one checked the other fluids. I guess I'll do it from now on.

JOHN D.
09/13/2015
DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY!
I had called and asked for Joe, but had spoken to Brian 2x via phone to get information for a vehicle repair and he was insistent on getting the vehicle towed there and could not give me an "idea" on how much it would be to do a water pump..
I had also inquired about having tire lock nuts taken OFF my tires. He said that to take them off would be about $20. I agreed to this and told him that my son would be bringing my car in for him to do this. I also asked if he could look at the power steering and the receipt from the Ford dealer to be sure that they did what they said that they did.
When my son returned with my car, he asked for another $40 or so because they took the locks OFF and replaced it with new ones that I didn't authorize or want and was VERY clear about that when I had called 2x!!! I am very pissed off about this..In addition, his idea of checking my power steering was to look at the receipt and say "yep, they did it"...seriously???? I'm not sure exactly who serviced my vehicle, but I am so angry and disappointed that it seems to be impossible to find a honest and reliable mechanic...I am considering going back to have them take the locks OFF and give me my money back...We still need to have another vehicle done and are at a loss as to where to take it, where we won't get lied to or ripped off.
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2015

Mr. Dermont, your son asked me to remove the wheel locks off the vehicle and check to make sure the ford dealer did the repair they said they did. When I looked at the receipt I noticed they only reprogramed your computer which is nothing I could xheck visually. And also the replacemnt lug nuts for your vehicle were over $5.00 each so I recommened another lock kit to save some money. Your son agreed so we replaced the locks for the $40.00. I will be glad to remove the locks and refund your money, but we will need a set of lugnuts to replace them.
Joe

EN
ED N.
Port Richey, FL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/03/2015
Lug Nuts
This is the second time I had tires changed and both times lug nuts were not tightened properly...Some hand tight....All (4) valve stem caps missing....

BC
BART C.
07/18/2015
honestly, more than a little disappointed
I have been a customer for a while, and for the most part I have been completely satisfied and trusting in recommendations and needs for my vehicle.

However, the last visit may be my last visit! When I picked up my vehicle, first I was a little surprised at the price since the oil filter was an additional charge-but I put this on me since I made the assumption the filter was part of the price for an oil change. But the real "killer" was the paper floor mat. When I saw it, I thought that was nice since the mechanic put it there to protect my carpeted floor mats. I let it there until I got home, and then the surprise. The paper floor mat was not to protect but was there to hide. When I removed the paper floor mat, I discovered the paper floor mat was used to hide the grease stains and oil streaks in the floor mats that were there when I dropped the vehicle off.

I tried to make a comment on your email system but was informed this was not an active site. So I swallowed the issue and asked others where they take their vehicles, and got recommendations.

You know how hard it is to find a mechanic shop that you trust and have confidence in; but this time-I lost both when your employee broke both trust and confidence. I had to ask myself, if they are willing to try and hide this-what else are they willing to hide or disguise.

GW
Gina W.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Lynn. She said her friend took in the vehicle, and while she was satisfied that it was fixed, she was upset that there were missing lug nuts. After contacting the business regarding the missing lug nuts, they said they would look around. It has been one week with no call back. She would not recommend them for reasons stated above and because they would not give her a straight answer.

JENNIFER P.
Hyundai Tiburon
07/24/2014
how many monkies does it take to screw in a light bulb?
I have taken my car there multiple times for them to fix the same problem. They were already paid months ago to fix my car and i had to come back almost every month for them to fix my car. On top of me coming back almost every month, they would keep my car for half the week!! The people there are nice, but i believe you should take your car to a mechanic once for them to fix your car, not 4 times. I am disgusted with how the same problem comes up, the work was already paid for, and then i had to be inconvenienced without a car because of their mistake.

Mariam S.
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Mariam said she had to go somewhere else to get a second opinion. The other facility came up with a totally different diagnosis. She would not recommend this business because of this issue.