SJ
Spring Hill, FL
Suzuki XL-7
11/12/2020
car had oil leak.
problem was found and repaired promptly. Thank you

GD
Genevie D.
Chevrolet Spark
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Genevie said service is always excellent. Would absolutely recommend.

EK
Ellen K.
Kia Sedona
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Ellen said he was good and very helpful .

VA
VICTOR A.
New Port Richey, FL
Pontiac Firebird
11/04/2020
Honesty, Integrity, Exceptional Skills
Bracket that holds strut mount in place cracked, I searched for months to no avail. Joe and his guys welded the piece and reinstalled it. So far so good

AC
Anna C.
Tarpon Springs, FL
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Anna said Paul at the front desk was very honest and straightforward. He didn't try to get her money. It was like doing business with family. It was an excellent experience.

AD
AWAN D.
11/03/2020
Morrison's Discount Auto Repair Is The Place To Go
Morrison's Discount Auto Repair is the only place I take my car for any kind of work. I've patronized them since 2010 when I moved to Port Richey, FL and needed maintenance service on my car. Someone told me about what a good experience they had at Morrison's that I took my car to them and stayed with them ever since. Love them, their friendliness, their work, their prices, their timeliness in getting your vehicle in and out. They even drove me home and picked me up when it had to be there all day just so I wouldn't have to sit there all day. Wonderful place of business. I highly recommend it.

RA
ROSEMARIE A.
Chevrolet Venture
10/30/2020
old car running like new..
They work with me on all problems... They keep my 22 year old car running like new..

CE
CHRIS E.
10/30/2020
Great job
As always great job , fair price and professional attitude. Thanks again y’all.

Jeff S.
Spring Hill, FL
10/13/2020
Honest workmanship
I’ve been using these folks for over 12 years . Joe and his crew do a tip top job for there customers . Honest,reliable. They fix the problem without trying to fix a million extra things to make a buck ... would give them more stars if I could .... keep up the good work sleepy joe lol .... team trump 2020

GH
George H.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
George said they were good and nice.

Debra D.
Lincoln Town Car
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Debra said they do a great job for her and has nothing to complain about. They are also friendly and honest

CF
CLIFFORD F.
Cliff
Excellent service performed quickly and reasonably priced.

TL
TONY OR KATHY L.
Nissan Frontier
Wonderful!!!
Personal service with integrity!

JESSIE L.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
10/06/2020
JOE HAS A GREAT CREW WORKING FOR HIM.
JOE AND ALL HIS CREW DID A GREAT JOB ON MY VEHICLE. i TAKE MY VEHICLE TO THEM WHEN I NEED WORK DONE ON MY VEHICLE.

BR
BELINDA R.
New Port Richey, FL
Blessings from God
My alternator died on me while traveling home. The tow truck took my car to Morrison's and the next morning I called a little after they opened and they said "yep your car's here and the alternator is already ordered". Not even 2 hrs later they called saying my car was ready and to come get it.

They take pride in their work and don't give you the run arounds. Plus they don't nickel and dime you. Ralph, Joe and the rest of the Morrison clan are blessings from God. I am proud to call them "my mechanics".