Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EVA L.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
10/12/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable Community Auto Repair
I am a repeat customer prices are fair and quick turnaround

JEANNIE R.
10/11/2019
As usual
Same great service. I've come to depend on Morrison's auto to keep my wonderful old truck safely on the road at reasonable pricing. They always stand behind their workmanship! That's extremely important and rare to find in todays market.

Marianne H.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Marianne said her kids took the vehicle in, and they were in and out fast with their vehicles. She added she has been going there for close to15 years, she has had no issues, and she's good.

Cadillac DTS
10/10/2019
Simply the BEST
Morrison's has consistently been outstanding in the service they provide to our two middle-aged cars. They are reliable and HONEST, with good communication. My last two visits resulted in issues I thought might be major, but were dealt with quickly and with no charge. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with these guys. I just wish I'd found them years ago.

TC
Taylor C.
Port Richey, FL
Nissan Murano
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said the business is honest.

ROBERT S.
Buick LeSabre
10/08/2019
2003 Buick Lesabare
Very knowledgeable people, take are cars there for maintenance. They do great/outstanding work everytime.

TT
TIM T.
Cadillac DeVille
10/06/2019
Job done right
Joe and his technicians always seam to get to the bottom of the problem. Once again they got me back on the road in a reasonable amount of time for a reasonable price. Thank you Morrisons Discount Auto.

ART M.
Brooksville, FL
10/03/2019
Work done on grandsons car
i have been using Morrisons for years and as in the past they went way out of their way to take care of my grandsons car when it overheated and a lot of work had to be done to it as a result. For all they had to do to the car their price for everything was way more than fair.

Brian S.
Kia Optima
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Brian said they were very thorough and professional at this business.

Dennis M.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he had good service from the business.

TL
TONY OR KATHY L.
Nissan Frontier
09/19/2019
Professional and honest service
Very professional service. Always goes above and beyond.

EC
EUGENE C.
Buick Century
09/19/2019
they are always interested in your satisfaction.
They always willing to solve your problem. I went to honda for the light flashing on my instrument panel . Honda wanted to charge me an enormous amount of money. I brought it to Joe and he saved me a bunch of money and repaired it at a reasonable price.

AD
AWAN D.
Port Richey, FL
09/11/2019
10 years with Morrison's Discount Auto Repair
I had heard good reports with Morrison's when I first moved here in 2010, so when I needed an oil change for the first time since I moved over here from the East coast of Florida, I went to Morrison's Everything was to my satisfaction from the service people to the service I wanted on my vehicle To top it all off, when my1999 Saturn station wagon started giving me serious noises and trouble, I went to Morrison's for a check-up and repair. I was told it was not wise to repair as my car was not worth fixing and time to get another. I actually agreed with them. And then a miracle happened. While I was hunting for another car, my Saturn ran quiet and perfect until I found a trade-in so I could get the best trade-in value They have always treated me with respect, never overcharged me and sometimes did some minor needed something without charging me at all. .So they ae a 5-star + in my book. I highly recommend them. Awan du Barry

JAN P.
Spring Hill, FL
09/11/2019
I have been going to Morrisons for many years. I never had any complaints about Morrisons. They always treat me with respect. If anything additional is wrong with my vehicle, they call & tell me and give their honest opinion regarding the issue. I drop my car off at my lunch hour, they take me back to work. Joe has gone out of his way to pick me up when I didn't have a way back to get my car. One couldn't ask for better! I greatly appreciate them!

Raymond W.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said this business gave him the best deals.

EB
ED B.
Dodge Caravan
09/07/2019
Amazing, Awesome, and Excellent!!!
On Monday, August 26, I purchased a van from an individual and had set up a time to have the van looked at. Well, it took longer at the DMV than expected, and I called them up to explain the situation and that since I'd be late, I did not know if they would still have time to check the van out. They said to bring it in even though I missed my appointment - and they checked it out before they were done for the day. It needed a lot of work, and it would be difficult for me (with going to school and having a major dental surgery) to have enough time to get everything fixed. They told me that if I could bring it in after school on Wednesday, they would try to get some items done- and then we could schedule another appointment for the rest.
Wednesday after school I go to the garage and Joe is ready to get my keys from me, and he tells me that they are going to try and get everything done now (instead of a second appointment).
WOW, just WOW! They got ALL the repairs done at that time - and no need for a 2nd appointment. I am totally amazed! They went above and beyond to get all the work done in one appointment. My major dental surgery was the next day, and I am soo very glad the van was all fixed up before the surgery. I cannot thank Morrison's enough for their hard work and excellent service. They did an awesome job and I am very happy with their service and I would recommend everyone get their vehicles worked on there.

BC
BRIAN C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/31/2019
Awsome workers and job done right

VG
VIVIAN G.
Jeep Liberty
08/22/2019
The owner and the service techst
They took care of my ac problem and went above normal service
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2019

Vivian,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. Your business is greatly appreciated.

GW
GAIL W.
Spring Hill, FL
08/14/2019
Quick service
Always greeted with a smile. Quick service, always a call b4 they do anything. And a call when they are done.

SN
Stephanie N.
Homosassa, FL
Kia Optima
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said she had a great experience.