Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

10/07/2018
They refuse to do my timing chain on my truck
I am very disappointed and Morrison's because they refuse to do my timing chain on my truck
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 10/08/2018

Robert, we spoke about the engine in your truck burning oil and needing to be replaced many times, the only reason I would not replace your timing chain is it would be a waist of your money, it would be better to replace the engine instead. Thanks Joe

MN
MARYELLEN N.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/21/2018
Friendly knowledgeable mechanics
The fromt desk people are extremely nice and very knowledgeable.
What l like best about going there is that they speak in plain language so you can understand the situation with your car.

PW
PHILLIP W.
Chevrolet S-10
10/27/2017
I know the service is always great and the people are friends
service

Crystal S.
05/06/2017 Category: Service
Crystal said she spent a lot of money to get the air conditioner working but the switches still do not work. The business said it will cost over $300 for just the part and then labor to install them. The passenger side window was down and she needed that up because of the weather. The business said again it would cost about $300 or so to fix the window. She took the vehicle home and she called another person and they had the window up in about 10 minutes. When she opened the hood to check something she saw the air conditioner hose had been cut, and she does not know where that happened.

Dave S.
06/06/2016 Category: Service
Dave said he asked Brian, at the facility, to put his vehicle up on the rack and check everything and the rear end grease differential really well. He did not do this and had to ask the mechanic to do this. The mechanic spilled oil all over the motor and left greasy gunk all over the floor mats and carpet and he had just spent $175 to have his vehicle detailed. He had asked them to check the clanking noise and they never did this. He also his own Quaker State oil for them to use and now is not even certain that they put it in. He said he is very, very unhappy with this facility.

VI
VINCENT I.
04/30/2016
Wondering if Morrison's was the right choice
Drove home approx 2 miles after repair. Had to get them to replace missing engine cover bolts before I left as well. Drove 6 miles to work. Upon leaving, made it 2 miles before car died. Had to wake father late at night for a pickup. Car sitting in random parking lot until Monday where it could be vandalized. At this point, far from happy. Will be on the phone first thing Monday morning. Also inconveniencing friend for a ride to work in the meantime. 2004 Hyundai Sonata.

JOHN D.
09/13/2015
DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY!
I had called and asked for Joe, but had spoken to Brian 2x via phone to get information for a vehicle repair and he was insistent on getting the vehicle towed there and could not give me an "idea" on how much it would be to do a water pump..
I had also inquired about having tire lock nuts taken OFF my tires. He said that to take them off would be about $20. I agreed to this and told him that my son would be bringing my car in for him to do this. I also asked if he could look at the power steering and the receipt from the Ford dealer to be sure that they did what they said that they did.
When my son returned with my car, he asked for another $40 or so because they took the locks OFF and replaced it with new ones that I didn't authorize or want and was VERY clear about that when I had called 2x!!! I am very pissed off about this..In addition, his idea of checking my power steering was to look at the receipt and say "yep, they did it"...seriously???? I'm not sure exactly who serviced my vehicle, but I am so angry and disappointed that it seems to be impossible to find a honest and reliable mechanic...I am considering going back to have them take the locks OFF and give me my money back...We still need to have another vehicle done and are at a loss as to where to take it, where we won't get lied to or ripped off.
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 09/14/2015

Mr. Dermont, your son asked me to remove the wheel locks off the vehicle and check to make sure the ford dealer did the repair they said they did. When I looked at the receipt I noticed they only reprogramed your computer which is nothing I could xheck visually. And also the replacemnt lug nuts for your vehicle were over $5.00 each so I recommened another lock kit to save some money. Your son agreed so we replaced the locks for the $40.00. I will be glad to remove the locks and refund your money, but we will need a set of lugnuts to replace them.
Joe

EN
ED N.
Port Richey, FL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/03/2015
Lug Nuts
This is the second time I had tires changed and both times lug nuts were not tightened properly...Some hand tight....All (4) valve stem caps missing....

JENNIFER P.
Hyundai Tiburon
07/24/2014
how many monkies does it take to screw in a light bulb?
I have taken my car there multiple times for them to fix the same problem. They were already paid months ago to fix my car and i had to come back almost every month for them to fix my car. On top of me coming back almost every month, they would keep my car for half the week!! The people there are nice, but i believe you should take your car to a mechanic once for them to fix your car, not 4 times. I am disgusted with how the same problem comes up, the work was already paid for, and then i had to be inconvenienced without a car because of their mistake.

DIANE M.
Port Richey, FL
Plymouth Voyager
10/13/2013
disappointed
spent 385.00 for fuel filter and it leaked gasoline all the way home on us 19... in an emergency as you were closed already...had another mechanic tighten it..he did as favor thank god..and mentioned an oil leak...also picked up van flat tire...they plugged it..flat the next day...single woman with children left at rish the fuel leak could have caused fire...and flat tire another disaster...so I had to buy new tire and replace gasoline leaked out..cost me extra 100.00 dollars

SARAH S.
Geo Prizm
07/15/2013
If its not broke when u come here, it will be when u leave..
I have been a great repeat customer. Most times I have to bring car back many times to get problem fixed. I think its the last time that I will go to Morrisons.

LW
Larry W.
Ford Bronco
09/10/2012 Category: Service
Larry said he went in to have a transmission filter installed and the transmission went out right after the visit. They did not do anything to resolve the issue.

09/10/2012 Category: Service
Larry said after they changed his transmission filter then his transmission went out shortly after.
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2012
Mr. White had transmission replaced before the service and was having trouble before hand. The engine in the vehicle was not right for vehicle and the throttle pressure cable was not hooked up. He also asked us to frabricate a bracket to hook it up because its was the wrong manifold and carb. No throttle pressure cable will damage a new transmission in a very short amount of time. Mr. White knew there was a transmission issues when he brought the vehicle to us.
Joe M. from Morrison's Discount Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2012