Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

KC
Kyle C.
Healdsburg, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Misfire
Service was great, but the problem is still going on, Nick has been a wonderful help he’s asked us to bring the car back and the problem will hopefully soon be resolved.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are sorry to hear that the problem is still going on. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service advisor Nick is being so helpful. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit and are hoping the problem will soon be resolved. Thank you.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2019 Category: Service
These guys always hit the mark
Nick and Brian consistently do what is becoming more uncommon in the service industry - they say what they do, and do what they say. They deliver right on time, every time. My favorite service department ever.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

CL
Christopher L.
Ross, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Too far from my home
When I purchased my Elantra in Palm Springs, I thought that when I returned to my main home in Marin County that there was a Hyundai dealership in San Rafael. Now I find that I have to drive either to Petaluma or San Francisco or to Hill Top in Richmond. Of these, Petaluma is the most convenient for me.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. I'm sorry to see that we have not met your expectations during your last visit. We apologize that there was no explanation provided as to why the work not completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and strive to satisfy our customers at every opportunity. We hope you will give us another chance and let us make it right. Thank you for taking time to submit a review.

Albuquerque, NM
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service. Visiting fom Las Vegas and I was amazed at the difference in care. Really great and I would consider buying my next Hyundai here.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are delighted to see that our service advisors were able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Sonata in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

Catherine B.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Even if I wasn’t a Hyundai owner, I would want to use Petaluma Hyundai for my services/oil changes.
The staff are fantastic, knowledgeable and solution vs problem focused.
Having my car returned to me sparkling clean inside and out is just another example of their over the top customer service
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/05/2019

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were knowledgeable and fantastic. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Tucson in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

Mervyn R.
Sausalito, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and courteous
They come right out and greet me, recognize me and why I am there, ask if there are other questions or concerns.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Mervyn,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were great. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Genesis in great condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

Novato, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Nick G took care of my car's needs. Great service, will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to hear that our service manager Nick was able to take care of all your needs. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Santa Fe in great condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

Deborah P.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
22,000 mile check up
I was greeted by a very nice front desk service man. He answered my questions. He kept me informed during my stay. He gave me estimate time car would be done and it was. A little wait for car to be washed not bad.
It seems service crew put too much air in my tires though car was riding too bouncy, so I let some air out and one tire did not match all others on gauge screen. Other than that I feel I got a could price with the coupon I received and the customer service has improved at this site.

Hello Debroah,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were very informative. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Santa Fe in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

John T.
2014 Hyundai Equus
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Still the Best
Nick & Bryan still give the best service!

Hello John,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were very helpful. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Equus in great condition. Thank you.

Santa Rosa, CA
Hyundai of Petaluma
Bryan was excellent thorough and friendly - the issue with the turbo was under warranty and Bryan gave me a loaner car without problems. The parts and labor were extensive but everything was covered at no cost to me. Bryan pointed out a couple other things that could use attention, without being pushy or exaggerating the severity. He kept me appraised regularly by phone, and even finished a day early. Five stars for excellent service, friendliness and honesty

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisor Bryan was very courteous and friendly. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Sonata in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you

KC
Kyle C.
Healdsburg, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
Great Service!
They were helpful while on the phone, and when we took our car in to get serviced. They were quick and efficient while doing the service.

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Ioniq in perfect condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

San Rafael, CA
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Positive experience at the service department
Excellent service. Knowledgeable, professional, and attentive service writer. Kept us informed on the status of the work on the car, and anticipated completion time.

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were very professional. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Sonata in great condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

Molly G.
Glen Ellen, CA
01/28/2019 Category: Service
The staff are wonderful and they are friendly and very thorough.

Hello Molly,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our staff was wonderful. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Sonata in perfect condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

AD
Amy D.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Nice and easy
Great people. Great service. Easy process

Hello Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. If there is anything we can ever do to improve your service experience please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Personal and professional

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are glad to see you were able to get your car serviced with no problems. We look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you once again.

James L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
routine service completed
routine oil change and service. completed on time. courteous and helpful staff.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 01/21/2019

Hello James,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our staff was very helpful. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Santa Fe in perfect condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

GF
Gene F.
The People
Just a pleasant experience and very relaxed environment.

Gene

Hello Gene,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Tucson in perfect condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

Dennis S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
As Advertised
Work done on time, on budget, with no hassles.

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We appreciate your business and are very pleased to see that our service advisors made this service run very smoothly. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Tucson in perfect condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

Janni B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Nick and the crew are the best!
The service is thorough and the staff is really friendly, a perfect combination.

Hello Janni,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our staff was very friendly. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra in perfect condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you.

Novato, CA
2017 Elantra 30K maintenence visit
The service rep gave a good, clear overview of the 30K service & pricing. Wait time was also pretty close to target. They found a potential issue, which he explained would be covered by warranty - we've scheduled return visit for correction.

The waiting area was clean, with lots of seating. The only issue is with the tv, kind of big and loud - they leave the remote out so you can negotiate muting or change of channels with other customers if need be,.

All in all though, the staff is courteous, friendly and the service team in particular is pretty efficient. Also their pricing seems fair and reasonable.

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went very smoothly. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were courteous and friendly. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra in good condition. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you