Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5Overall Rating 4.85714/5rating 4.85714
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

ES
Edwin S.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Petaluma
I will not be returning because this location has closed.

Maria R.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
They are very helpful and very attentive

JN
Janelle N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2019 Category: Service
New better than old!
I used to bring my cars to Santa Rosa Hyundai where I bought my car. But I found the service department to clanging dramatically over the last few years. I decided to try Petaluma Hyundai and I absolutely love their service department.

LD
Lynn D.
Santa Rosa, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/28/2019 Category: Service
good place to bring car for service
Very quick. Staff very friendly and helpful.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2019 Category: Service
NICK & BRYAN - EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE!!!!!!!!
Since Nick has been the service manager for the Petaluma Hyundai location, I kept returning as a very satisfied customer due to his leadership and team always providing excellent and transparent service without hidden agendas.

I recently learned this location is closing shop and will no longer be providing service to the regular customers. It was disappointing and upsetting to hear as Nick and his team kept me coming back for service instead of looking elsewhere. Further, the lack of communication and transparency to regular customer informing them as such is disrespectful.

It’d be difficult to make recommendation to others, when the “heart” of returning were the staff that worked there.

UJ

David B.
Santa Rosa, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Easy and nice people to deal with !

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
A+
Always a good experience

Rachele C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
They treat you right! Nice folks.

JO
John O.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyunda of Petaluma
Very friendly and professional, with no pressure to add unnecessary service.

Debra R.
Windsor, CA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Efficent, polite, caring.
I am very impressed with this dealership, I purchased my car there and have had all of my scheduled maintenance done there.
They understood when I was late due to traffic, keep me informed while they are working on my car and detailed my car to perfection.
Great crew!

Debra R.
Nick was Great!
Nick, the service manager, did an outstanding job in assisting me when I brought my car in for servicing. It was my first service after purchasing my new Hyundai. There were a few things that had problems with and he immediately stepped up to solve them. He did a fantastic job getting my car serviced on time and I even got a car wash! Nick has to follow up with me on a few things so I’m waiting on that, however, he was very competent and I’m sure I’ll hear from him soon. Thanks for all your help Nick!

Hello Debra,

Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Our company puts our customers satisfaction as top priority and we are happy to see that we were able to achieve that. We are glad to see that Nick did an outstanding job. We look forward to ensuring your Elantra remains in optimal operating condition for you to enjoy. Thank you!

Deborah D.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service with a smile
The team greeted be by name when I arrived. I was told how long it would take which was very accurate. Comfortable space to wait. All in all, WELL DONE

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors were able achieve that. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit. Thank you!

MA
Mahmood A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change service
Made appointment 2 pm due to traffic running late call them they say no problem gat there they even owner my coupon with is say free oil change expired after 60 days they did not charge me anything and they still gat done at the time they promised like one and half hrs

Hello Mahmood,

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors are always able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra is great condition. Thank you!

James H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/07/2019 Category: Service
15k Checkup
Great service in a timely manner. Staff very helpful and easy to work with.

Hello James,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment went great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors are always able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra is great condition. Thank you!

SA

2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Excellent Customer Service
Allowed me to use my own synthetic oil that I had bought the day previous.
Vehicle was washed and delivered back to me in a very timely manner.
Would Highly Advise to Schedule an Appointment.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 06/10/2019

Hello Collin,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment was great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors are always able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra in great condition. Thank you!

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual.
Service came in under time quote for oil change and tire rotation. The person at the desk was friendly and able to answer all my questions about the upcoming maintenance needs of my vehicle.

Hello Valued Customer,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment was great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors are always able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Tucson is great condition. Thank you!

MO
Mary O.
Mill Valley, CA
05/28/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai experience
Excellent experience from setting up appointments to sales people, front desk & service center. Welcoming, professional and they don’t push for add on service. I like that. However, I do trust them if they strongly advise 🤗💃🤗

Hello Mary,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment was excellent. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors are always able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra is great condition. Thank you!

HN
Hayley N.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick, Easy, and great service
I love the Petaluma Hyundai. They always finish earlier than I expect, always treat me well by breaking down the work and information me, and most of all, I always leave with a smile.
KIMBERLY R. from Hyundai of Petaluma responded on 05/28/2019

Hello Hayley,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your business and are very glad to see your appointment was great. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customers and we are glad to see that our service advisors are always able to achieve that. We look forward to keeping your Hyundai Elantra is great condition. Thank you!