4.6

Overall Rating 4.1840036/5Overall Rating 4.1840036/5Overall Rating 4.1840036/5Overall Rating 4.1840036/5rating 4.1840036
Overall Rating 2.232/5Overall Rating 2.232/5rating 2.232rating 2.232rating 2.232

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2019 Category: Service
People & Flexible Scheduling for
Was able to schedule service for my car on a Sunday and there’re was no long wait time. The Service manager was courteous and friendly.

BW
Bonnie W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and friendly
I have always brought my hyundai here. Friendly and pleasant

Ruth G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Always trusted
Been using this dealership service center for years for 3 different Hyundais and have been pleased with their efficiency. I especially liked their charging station in the waiting room. What a great idea.

PW
Prescott W.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie handled all of my vehicle service needs
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Prescott! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Cordell W.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Repair completed with stellar service
Brought my Genesis in to get serviced and have a repair completed. The service was fast and satisfactory. The part for the repair had to be ordered, I was called and advised that the part came in. They got me in the same day and discovered another issue. Due to what they found, my advisor was able to get me in another vehicle through the warranty and had me on my way. I was given a through explanation of what they found along with a satisfactory timetable. I must say that I Had a misunderstanding previously on my part that was quickly cleared up, the service here has been stellar to say the least.

11/15/2019 Category: Service
Waiting for the repair to be completed
The title says it all, waiting on the call that the part came in.
JOHN W C. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! I apologize you did not have a good experience when your vehicle was in for service. We strive to provide the highest level of service for you and your vehicle. I will be contacting you to discuss your service experience. Sincerely, John Cate Hyundai of Wesley Chapel Service Drive Manager.

JOHN W C. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rescore. It was my pleasure to help you. We look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, John Cate Hyundai Of Wesley Chapel Service Drive Manager.

RA
Raplh A.
Lutz, FL
2019 Hyundai Accent
Great help
Resolved everything
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Ralph! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Worse service ever here.
Poor communication leads to poor service.

AW
Alyssa W.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
The service
Everyone was extremely nice! John helped me out and he even messaged me updates about my car through the process.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Alyssa! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

LK
Larry K.
Sarasota, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Definitely worth the trip
I purchased my pre-owned vehicle in January 2019. I got 3 free oil changes. I live in Sarasota. So that is about a 50 mile trip one-way. I know I can get an oil change somewhere else and I know that I have passed a few other Hyundai dealerships on the way. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Great people, great service and good prices for sales and service. I had some work done there in the past and they came in over $100 less than a local Sarasota dealership. No complaints at all. My services have always been a quick in and out.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Larry! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

YR
Yobi R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Prompt, friendly and informative
Prompt, friendly and informative
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Yobi! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

PC
Patsy C.
Service was just okay
Would like to have transmission issue to be fixed. It’s ongoing issue.

GK
Gregory K.
Fast service!
Took my Sonata in for an Express Service oil change. Work was completed in less than half an hour!
Logan Williams at the service desk indicated my wiper blades were streaking the windshield. Windshield
blades were replaced with a better class of Hybrid blades.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Gregory! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Sandra H.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very helpful.
I went without an appointment and was still seen without a problem.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Sandra! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Brandon, FL
Happy Camper !
Service ,good as usual,no complaints.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

RJ
Robert J.
Trinity, FL
Customer Service
Stephanie Cooke was the Service Advisor and provided top notch communication and customer service. Absolutely terrific.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Robert! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

TG
Tammy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Honest
Fast Friendly Honest
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Tammy! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Excellent Service!
Excellent Service!

Jimmy L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Timely and efficient service always with the customer and vehicles performance at the forefront.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Jimmy! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

HM
Herman M.
Satisfied customer.
My recent service was provided very efficiently and professionally. The Service Advisor was courteous, knowledgeable and kept me informed during the visit.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Herman! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

AJ
Amanda J.
Fantastic Service
Justin makes every service visit a smooth, seamless process. He is efficient and friendly.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Amanda! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.