4.6

04/03/2020 Category: Service
review
It took me 3 calls to make an appointment. I like the service department just hard to get some one to answer the phone.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 04/04/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! We apologize that you had a difficult time scheduling your appointment and will be reaching out to discuss this with you. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Ramona B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/02/2020 Category: Service
I have been servicing my 2013 Hyundai Elantra at Wesley Chapel Hyundai since the car was new. They never try to over sell me on anything. The one thing that is important to me since I'm retired and on a fixed income, is that they will tell me if a particular service can wait a few weeks and what needs to be done now. The bottom line is that I trust them.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Ramona! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Joseph W.
Seffner, FL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Rave Review for Hyundai of Wesley Chapel, Florida
I am appreciative of "predictable quality service care" afforded by Hyundai of Wesley Chapel service department!
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Joseph! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Alan B.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Calming and Helpful
Very relaxed and calm during this time. Horatio, I believe that's his name was very calm and helpful to me. I appreciate that and will be back.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/31/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Alan! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Charles M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/28/2020 Category: Service
PLEASANT SERVICE PERSONNEL,AND EASY TO TALK TO!
I WOULDN'T THINK OF GOING ELSEWHERE, I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS THERE!
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Charles! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

DK
Daniel K.
Spring Hill, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Simple & Friendly
As always very clean atmosphere
In for a oil change done a timely manner and a car wash as well
It’s like leaving in a new car
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Daniel! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

03/27/2020 Category: Service
Clean place, organized, staff care for their customers, convenient location
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

VO
Victoria O.
Land O Lakes, FL
Awesome service
Always a pleasure
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Victoria! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

James W.
You are the best!
All at the dealership are great! I will always buy a Hyundai because of the service dept . They are the best!
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/28/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review James! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Sharon M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Helpful advisors
Advisor was super nice and helpful. Knew his product!
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Sharon! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Riverview, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for the great service

Steven M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly competent helpful people.
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Steven! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and we look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.

Wesley Chapel, FL
03/26/2020 Category: Service
repair lock on driver side door
I was satisfied with the visit to fix the lock on the driver side door. It was difficult to open and sometimes the lock would pop out altogether. Kevin was very helpful and let me know how the job was progressing as I waited. I always get good service by your service dept.

James M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Rated too quickly...failed to reset service reminder
Took my Tucson in for routine maintenance 2 weeks ahead of dashboard reminder. Service was quick but today I am still getting notifications of upcoming service. I called the service department and they tell me that they must have forgot to reset the service reminder and asked if I could come back by since it can't be done remotely. Seriously this would be annoying anytime but in the current social distancing world this is ludicrous. The dealer was not overwhelmed so no excuse for such a simple oversight. I am getting very disillusioned with this service department.

AG
Albert G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service is service
Longer wait than I expected
PAIGE P. from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the survey! We look forward to helping you in the future. Sincerely, Your Hyundai Service Team.