Overall Rating 4.0000039/5Overall Rating 4.0000039/5Overall Rating 4.0000039/5Overall Rating 4.0000039/5rating 4.0000039
Overall Rating 2.17526/5Overall Rating 2.17526/5rating 2.17526rating 2.17526rating 2.17526

11/21/2018 Category: Service
The Staff
The staff is always professional.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/21/2018

Deborah L.
Zephyrhills, FL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for always giving me such great service.
Always a great experience at the service department of Hyundai of Wesley Chapel! I wouldn't take my car for maintenance any other place! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thank you for your response, Deborah! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Brian S.
My recent service at Hyundai
This time I had the above average service. All done on a timely manner. Even though just oil change but the lock need to be replaced on the back door and they had the part so done quickly and out the door.

Thank you for your response, Brian! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Quality Service
Quality service!

David R.
Valrico, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very comfortable waiting area
I was just in for an oil change but the service area was very comfortable with coffee and doughnuts provided. Little things like that matter. The service writer was nice and my car was finished in a short time. Good job overall.

Thank you for your response, David! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

SA
Sara A.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Thanks for being you
Stephanie is outstanding. Thoughtful, reliable, and helpful as she did what she promised, called me back, did that extra that made it all worth the time and money.

Thanks,

RA

Thank you for your response, Sara! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
K
Jason Contois helped rectify a problem from a Friday night oil change mishap. He made a frustrating situation better quickly.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/20/2018

John C.
Spring Hill, FL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Up to them for what they need for transportation.
No comments.

Thank you for your response, John! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

JJ
Jody J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service was outstanding
AAAWESOME!!!!!

Thank you for your response, Jody! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly, informative service
Friendly, informative service. Many times have to do comparative price shopping looking for more budget friendly options to obtain necessary services.

11/18/2018 Category: Service
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/19/2018

Central S.
Orlando, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent Service Advisor
Stephanie is An Excellent Service Advisor, she has a Great Attitude and kept me informed about my vehicles status, every step of the way.
I did'nt have to call her, Stephanie called me.
Please Recognize Stephanie for her Outstanding Customer Service!
GOD Bless You!!!

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :) happy to hear Stephanie was great with you. Thank you for sharing!

NR
Norman R.
N/A
Good place overall, but service is not as great.

Thank you for your response, Norman! We appreciate your business and feedback :) we totally apologize about the communication issue regarding the recommendations. For the issues, I have notated your account with $97.00 store credit, equivalent to what your last service cost, for future use towards any future service with no expiration. We hope to do better by you moving forward and hope to have another opportunity to service your vehicle again and change your perception. Feel free to reach out if I can assist you in any other way, we are here for you!

KT
Keith T.
Management
When ever I visit William and my salesman Scott always greet me by my name.

Thank you for your response, Keith! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Charles H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service.
Great service as usual.

Thank you for your response, Charles! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Mary D.
Lack of communication
What i wrote

Thank you for your response, Mary! We appreciate your business and feedback :) we totally apologize for missing the wash and vacuum service last visit, that was not our intention. For the inconvenience, I have notated your account with a complimentary wash, vacuum, window cleaning, and tire shine mini detail service and tank of gas for future use. I hope James was great with you otherwise and provided you with 5 star service, this survey does reflect him as well. We hope to have another opportunity to service your vehicle and hope your next visit meets and exceeds your expectations. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you further, we are here for you!

Raleigh H.
Zephyrhills, FL
New tires and alignment
I called to see if the buy 3 tires and get the 4th for $1 and it was. The parts person said that there was only 3 tires in stock and the 4th tire would be coming on a truck the following day.
I made the appointment for the following Monday just to be sure the tire came in. When I called
Monday morning I was told the tire had not come in so I had to reschedule until the following
Thursday. If I had not called I would have been very unhappy with the news that the tire had not come in and the service rep would have tried to sell me something else and I would have refused.
I do not want to answer the question about recommending the business.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback :) we apologize about the communication issues regarding the tires. We will address that with the staff moving forward, we should have been more proactive in communicating with you.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Happy customer
A trusted dealer and service provider

SI
Sheila I.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai of Wesley Chapel service shining stars!
Each and every visit has been great. On this last visit John and his team raised the bar with world-class service!

Thank you for your response, Sheila! We appreciate your business and feedback :)

Donald B.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and outstanding customer service.

Thank you for your response, Donald! We appreciate your business and feedback :)