Overall Rating 4.0818173/5Overall Rating 4.0818173/5Overall Rating 4.0818173/5Overall Rating 4.0818173/5rating 4.0818173
Overall Rating 2.18349/5Overall Rating 2.18349/5rating 2.18349rating 2.18349rating 2.18349
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AG
Adrienne G.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Jadon was amazing ! He had great customer service. He kept me informed and also texted me his number for my convenience. As usual, wonderful service !

David G.
Brooksville, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
They fix what they were supposed to and under warranty
They fix what they were supposed to and under warranty
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks so much for your review, David! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

John B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff ..nice atmosphere while waiting
great on time appointment

Thanks so much for your review, John! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Tampa, FL
X
X

Thanks so much for your review! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Daniel S.
30,000 check up
They keep your appointment time.

Thanks so much for your review, Daniel! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Sarah W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Welcoming!
Love coming here and John Cate is AWESOME! He is very nice and always makes me feel welcomed!

Thanks so much for your review, Sharon! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Jody W.
Great service.
Great service.

Thanks so much for your review, Jody! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

professional and informative
Greeted quickly on arrival. Receive complete descriptions of work being performed and/or additional needed.

Mark P.
Lacoochee, FL
Beyond EXCELLENT Service
The title says it all!!!

Thanks so much for your review, Mark! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Alicia M.
Not impressed
Took my car for service - oil change - 1st time there - used to take car for service to another dealership. The other place washed and vacuumed car, so I was dissappointed that you didn't do it. Not sure I will come back unless they start giving the extras.

Thanks so much for your review, Alicia! We apologize about the issues you had last visit, that was not our intention. We do wash and vacuum vehicles upon request and I am sorry we did not offer that to you during your visit. For the issues, I have notated your account with a complimentary wash, vacuum, window cleaning, and tire shine service for future use. We do hope to see you again and have another opportunity to service your vehicle. I hope James was great otherwise and provided you with 5 star service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist you further, we are here for you!We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Zephyrhills, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Great staff
Staff was very helpful and accommodating.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/16/2019

Tampa, FL
2011 Sonata recall experience
The recall items were addressed in a timely manner

Marilyn M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Don't Overbook!
My time is just as important as your company's time is. Appointments are made for a reason and if they can't be kept the customer should be notified. If I cannot make an appointment I always call and cancel, that's being courteous. DON'T OVERBOOK!

Thanks so much for your review, Marilyn! We totally apologize about the wait and the communication last visit, that was not our intention. We should have communicated the proper wait time for you based on the unforeseen delays we expenditure the day of your service. We will address it with the team and hope to improve moving forward. For the inconvenience, I have notated your account with an additional complimentary oil change and tank of gas for future use. We do hope to see you again and hope to have another opportunity to make things right. Please don't hesitate to reach out, we are here for you! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

LV
Lee V.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
There on the high courtesy list in my book.

Thanks so much for your review, Lee! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Suzanne M.
Great dealership!
The people at Wesley Chapel Hyundai are always professional and friendly. I have complete confidence they are taking excellent care of my car.

Thanks so much for your review, Suzanne! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

RF
Ricardo F.
03/15/2019 Category: Service

Thanks so much for your review, Ricardo! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Raquel R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I trust the work that is done every time. I had it serviced outside once and I had to bring it back to Hyundai. They corrected the problem. I trust the techs who work on my car.
See above.
Jon Vincent W N., Assistant Service Manager from Hyundai of Wesley Chapel responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Raquel! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

CT
Carol T.
Oviedo, FL
Satisfied Customer
Zack offered to assist me when I walked in the office as my appointment was not with any specific agent. Zack was professional and understanding with my concern with an issue that I had on chipping paint.

Thanks so much for your review, Carol! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

VB
Vicki B.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Quick and friendly
Chris did a great job taking care of me. Work was done quickly.

Thanks so much for your review, Vicki! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!

Kathy B.
Zephyrhills, FL
Lucky to have them
I enjoy bringing my vehicle to this location. The moment I walk in, I'm greeted. They do everything I ask 😉 and complete the job(s) quickly.

Thanks so much for your review, Kathy! We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon!