Latest Review about 1 year ago

VM
VICKI M.
Honda Prelude
11/04/2018
Import Car Experts has always been there for me.
I have a 1989 Honda Prelude. I have always taken my Honda here. They have always helped me so much. Parts can be hard to find for my car, but they don't give up. If something happens, I can usually call them up and take my car right in. They are trustworthy and honest. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Cathy H.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said the staff know what they are doing when servicing her vehicle. They are nice.

Davit B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Davit said he would recommend this business for service.

ZA
Zoe A.
Kia Sorento
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Zoe said she trusts the business to do good work even though the prices are a little high.

TN
TREVOR N.
10/02/2018
Turning signals & Power steering built
I called up Import car experts I spoke with mitsu. I told them two problems I was having he told bring it down we will fix it. They were done within 3 hours. And it was very reasonable pricing. I will be definitely coming back Import car exports.

JI
JOHN I.
09/25/2018
Great, honest work.
Have brought my cars there for over 25 years! Have always been pleased with their work.

LG
Lynne G.
Perris, CA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Lynne said she loves this business and will be using it in the future.

JI
JOHN I.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/19/2018
Trusted, great service
For over 20 years, Import Car Experts has given me superior and unbeatable service ! Cant beat that!

Devon S.
Honda Civic Si
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Devon said the service was pretty good. The work was done quickly.

Jenna K.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Jenna said there was a communication problem. When she came in, the lead mechanic or tech walked up to her with his hand out for her keys. She asked if she should stay and wait or if she could go home. He wasn't clear and just told her that he would call her. She paid $20 to take an Uber home. 40 minutes later, he called her and told her that he was finished with her vehicle and it needed brake pads. She could have just waited if she would have known it wasn't going to take long. She was frustrated with the employee for not being clear. She wouldn't recommend this business.

ND
NANCY D.
08/11/2018
Always the best service and experience.
ICE has been working on my cars for nearly 20 years and I have always had the best experience. I appreciate their candor and honesty and direct talk.

Menifee, CA
Jeep Liberty
07/21/2018
EXCELLENT MECHANIC AND SERVICE
THERE IS A REALLY GREAT MECHANIC THERE BY THE NAME OF DICK. IF YOU WANT YOUR JOB DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME HE IS THE MAN FOR YOU.

RP
Rocky P.
Crestline, CA
Suzuki Samurai
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Rocky said the staff was knowledgeable. They did everything they said in a timely manner.

Dennis G.
Honda Element
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the employees were honest and they did the work well.

Ricardo R.
Mitsubishi Montero
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo said the staff were pretty helpful and they got the job done quickly.