Infiniti of West Chester

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Douglas R. on 05/05/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Horrific experience "
Sold me an used Infiniti that started falling apart the very next day. Took it to a sister dealership to have it looked at within a week due to the increasing noises and performance issues. Have me a list of things that HAD to be fixed for safety reasons. Told me the car should never have been sold in that condition. The detail of the car was a joke, trash and makeup under the seats, cup holder filled with gum wrappers and trash. After taking the car back to the original dealer and showing them the 1400 dollar estimate to fix all the problems they said. "Sorry, as is". The car wasn't even inspected at time of delivery in April sticker said inspection of December. Milage different on Every form. Sales person kept turning on the radio during the test drive, I now know he was attempting to block out the knocks and popping from the suspensions problems and brake issues.
Service Date: 04/27/2016
Review Created: 05/05/2016 05:26 PM
Larry K. on 11/02/2014
"DONE QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY"
YOU ARE MY CHOICE FOR WHAT IS PROPER
FOR MY INFINI.
Vehicle: Infiniti G37 Convertible
Review Created: 11/02/2014 10:59 AM
Roseann W. on 10/28/2014
"Very thorough with friendly accommodating personnel"
I've being using the Maintenance Department for years and the service has always been outstanding.!
Vehicle: Infiniti Q50
Review Created: 10/28/2014 06:00 AM
John M. on 10/24/2014
"Another outstanding service call!"
Joe:
My recent service on my QX-56 was outstanding, as usual! Rebecca Bones was my service manager and she guided me through the appointment with care and expertise - as she has done for the past several years. I am extremely pleased with the outstanding service I have received. You add value to my vehicle!
Vehicle: Infiniti QX56
Review Created: 10/24/2014 06:18 AM
Joseph M. on 10/15/2014
"People are so friendly and helpful "
Got my car in right away, Rebecca bones went above and beyond to get my problem fixed as fast as possible and had my vehicle ready in one day..
Vehicle: Infiniti G37 Coupe
Review Created: 10/15/2014 09:00 PM
Donna G. on 10/11/2014
"Service"
Vehicle: Infiniti QX80
Review Created: 10/11/2014 06:32 AM
Michael P. on 10/07/2014
"Couldn't be easier!"
Service is a breeze. It was easy to get the appointment I wanted on a Saturday morning and they were ready the moment I walked in. The complimentary beverages and snacks are a nice touch. They never push for extra services and everything was completed in the time I expected. Great job, Infiniti of West Chester!
Review Created: 10/07/2014 05:57 PM
William K. on 10/06/2014
"Total Service"
I was disappointed to find my usual service rep off when I arrived for scheduled service but got timely, high quality service from the rep I did have who reviewed the vehicle history and we determined to proceed with service that made a loaner car very convenient.
Vehicle: Infiniti QX56
Review Created: 10/06/2014 06:07 AM
Presad A. on 10/02/2014
"recall job."
My recall job went well. Explained everything. Pointed some work to be done in future too.
Vehicle: Infiniti I35
Review Created: 10/02/2014 05:25 AM
Bonnie W. on 09/27/2014
"Sales/Service a Wonderful Experience"
In May, I purchased my G37X from Tim Golonka and have recently had service at the dealership. I said in my sales review that if the service department was as good as the sales, I'd be thrilled. Well, I'm thrilled. The service department has been excellent! I've dealt with Marc Schwadron who was absolutely wonderful and today I had Fred Boyce who could not have been nicer. They are all super people! The sales department is second to none and now the service department is right on mark with the rest of the organization. I can say I will always buy my cars from Infiniti of West Chester. Great job guys!
Vehicle: Infiniti G37 Sedan
Review Created: 09/27/2014 11:19 AM
Ruth A. on 09/27/2014
"Warranty Repair"
I purchased my Infinity pre-owned elsewhere. My mechanic told me to take my car to an Infinity dealership for a warranty repair. I work in West Chester so the choice was clear. I was treated like a customer who has purchased many cars and had a history with this dealership. They drove me to work, notified me of the repairs needed. Gave me information to take back to my mechanic and suggested that he call I of WC to discuss any questions. My car was washed and vacuumed.
I hesitated to make my first appointment thinking that the whole experience would be a hassle. Just an amazing experience. I worked with Marc. These folks are doing it right!
Review Created: 09/27/2014 05:32 AM
David H. on 09/25/2014
"excellent service"
excellent service
Vehicle: Infiniti M37
Review Created: 09/25/2014 05:31 AM
Debra F. on 09/14/2014
"recall"
We had 3 recalls checked and our car apparently did not need to be corrected.
Everything was fine. It only have about 3000 miles on it. It's actually still perfect.
Vehicle: Infiniti JX35
Review Created: 09/14/2014 12:34 PM
Joe S. on 09/14/2014
"Great Service"
Service advisor Rebecca Bones is outstanding at customer relations and customer satisfaction. Explains everything completely and gives excellent advice. Very satisfied with my service appointment.
Review Created: 09/14/2014 08:37 AM
Leanne S. on 09/07/2014
"the service is outstanding"
I was in a hurry and needed to be some where for a meeting. They got me in and met my timeline so that I was not late.
Vehicle: Infiniti M35
Review Created: 09/07/2014 03:50 AM
Richard J. on 09/06/2014
"Rebecca is terrific. "
We've had all of our service done here. Most times everything is great but they missed a front wheel bearing problem saying it was a tire problem. It was only after we bought new tires, which we really didn't need, that they found the problem. With that said, they fixed the wheel and the car runs like new and they worked with us to fix the problem.
Review Created: 09/06/2014 07:17 AM
Mitchell K. on 09/06/2014
"Infiniti cares about customer satisfaction."
This is the first dealership I have ever visited that cared more about getting the vehicle operating to specification, than what it will cost the customer, to get it repaired. If you expect perfection, then this the place to go.
Vehicle: Infiniti M56
Review Created: 09/06/2014 04:52 AM
Tracy S. on 09/05/2014
"Great customer service"
I was very pleased with the top notch customer service I received at Infiniti of West Chester. They were very efficient and quick with the work they did on my car, too.
Review Created: 09/05/2014 07:08 AM
Elizabeth B. on 08/27/2014
"Terrific experience!"
It was a pleasure to deal with everyone at Infinite of WC. I was able to easily make an appointment and was asked if I needed a loaner car. I showed up 10 minutes before they opened to drop my car off and was greeted by everyone I passed and I was taken care of right away. I was back on the road in minutes. They expected to have my car most of the day and called at 3 to say it was ready. Again, at pick-up I was in and out in minutes. Their customer service is top notch!
Review Created: 08/27/2014 06:08 AM
Philip B. on 08/23/2014
"service staff"
overview of work and continued updates - flexible scheduling
Vehicle: Infiniti Q50