Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

BD
Brandon D.
10/20/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Robin. She said that when she picked up the vehicle from this business it lost all power and had to be returned for more work. They ended up fixing the problem but it did make her miss an appointment.

Mary G.
08/22/2016
Terrible Service!
Overcharged for work and vehicle still not fixed!

NC
Nick C.
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Nick said his overall experience was okay. They did not have the parts on hand, so they had to send out for them. As a result, he had to wait two or three hours for an oil and fuel filter change. He would not recommend them for the reasons already mentioned.

Kimberly B.
Chrysler Crossfire
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Kimberly said she had her vehicle inspected at this business. Her gas cap did not pass the inspection. She was not so much unhappy about her gas cap not passing the inspection as she was about the fact that it took 2 whole days for this business to order the new gas cap and for it to actually come in. When she kept calling the business, her service advisor did not know what was going on with her gas cap. He was acting dumbfounded about what she was even calling about. She will not be going back there again. For these reasons mentioned, she would not recommend this business for service.

James S.
Willis, TX
08/19/2014 Category: Service
James said he took his vehicle to the business because it was hesitating and stuttering. They replaced the transmission which cost him $3,000 and took 17 days to do. The vehicle is still having the same issue but the business is refusing to address it. They also were asked to recharge his air conditioner and it is now blowing warm air even on the maximum setting. He stated he felt they took advantage of his lack of knowledge and belittled him. Due to this experience, he would not recommend the business.

NW
Nikki w.
Hockley, TX
08/05/2014
Truck still not fixed!! 2001 Dodge diesel
After 6 1/2 weeks in their care and several parts replaced, the truck was returned to me with a cam sensor unplugged and service engine light on. The best thing I can say is the owner is a nice guy and ate a lot if the cost.
On the other hand, I don't know if the parts I payed for ever even needed replacing. Jim, who answers the phones but never makes or returns needed calls, is rude and doesn't know what the heck is his talking about. Now, after a couple thousand dollars has been paid to them, I have to send the truck to a REAL diesel mechanic and have the rest fixed.
Worst experience ever.

FS
Fred S.
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Fred said this facility kept his vehicle for over 3 weeks but they could not fix the problem and he had to send it to another business. They overcharged him and had to pay $1,600 for an IDM sensor.
Wes H. from Integrity Car Care responded on 03/29/2014

First off injector driver module is not a sensor it's a computer, and this was all expained to you. This drives your injectors which were crashing, ALL of them 8# total. Other Shops charge around $300 to $350 per injector, you received all of them, plus the the labor to install and to diagnose your problems. And yes I took it to my friend because I've never had a truck act like this on me so I needed another opinion. We're all human your not going to know everything.  I did my best to to make this a win win situation by charging you cost on everything, and a free IDM, high pressure regulator.  As a owner of a business I would hope you would understand this. As a a/c company 90% of the time you just sale the system, I don't have that luxury or a manufactor to figure out what else I can do. So it's ok I can be a good or bad mechanic in your eyes that's your opinion.
But if you walked back through my door I would still treat you with the upmost respect

Ken S.
01/27/2014 Category: Service
Ken said he got a front end alignment done at this business. When he got his vehicle back it was still not aligned. He took it back to the business and they told him his frame might be bent. He took his vehicle to another business to get it checked out and they told him that his frame was not bent. He is not sure he will go back to this business for service again. He would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.

LC
Lisa C.
Cypress, TX
Nissan Sentra
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Lisa said this business overcharged her and the price was 4 times more than other businesses. She would not recommend this business based on this experience. She said the vehicle runs like new.

C. M.
Acura TL
01/21/2014
BAD SERVICE
They did not know how to work on an ACURA....I WENT BACK 7 TO 8 TIMES AND STILL CHARGED ME OVER 1K

AF
Al F.
11/16/2013 Category: Service
Al said he flushed the antifreeze the day before, so he told the business not to perform the service. He noticed a $14 charge for antifreeze on his invoice. He was told the fluid was low but he just changed it the day before. The business changed the water pump but did not reconnect all the belts and hoses properly. He could not get in touch with Wesley or Jay because Jim would not deliver the messages or would be crass. Jim also tried to up sell the services and suggest repairs that he knew were not warranted. Due to this experience, he would not recommend the business.

CA
CALEB A.
06/06/2013
All issues resolved
It took two visits but after speaking with the manager and expressing my concerns the work on my vehicle was completed satisfactorily.

06/06/2013
No diagnosis was made, work was sloppy, vehicle was damaged!
Instead of diagnosing my issues new parts were recommended. The work that was done was not done properly and I was charged for the mechanic wasting time by not knowing what he was doing. Also I was allowed to drive off with my PS cap laying unsecured within the engine compartment. Thank god I checked under the hood before leaving. The dust boot on my drivers side inner tie rod was replaced by me two days before I had my truck serviced. When the truck was returned to me it looked like someone had cut through the dust boot with a pair of wire snips! I will be reporting this complete ineptitude on google and yahoo and I have already advised all of my friends not to visit this shop.
Wes H. from Integrity Car Care responded on 06/18/2013
thanks for stopping by and letting me correct my problems and discussed the repair.

ANTHONY M.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/25/2013
Going back there today!
Went to get an alignment, i see no difference in the pull to the right. Kind of dissapointed but am going back today to see if they can fix it.

CHRIS W.
Honda
04/02/2018
Annual Vehicle Inspection
Every time we need auto repairs these are the guys we go to. They are professional yet down to earth. With the repairs we had them do we believe them to be honest mechanics and trust their opinions/assessments.

I would absolutely recommend them to both family and friends.

Chris
Tomball resident

RICHARD H.
Porsche Cayman
04/02/2018
service
Great place , friendly, knowledgeable, promt

CF
CANDI F.
Jeep Liberty
03/25/2018
jeep repairs
Once again I chose to use Integrity for my repairs. I'm so glad I did. I needed an oil change an inspection and a new radiator and some front end repair. They did it all in a few hours and I didn't have to miss work or anything to get my jeep repairs
Thanks guys 😊

TI
Tim I.
Pinehurst, TX
Lincoln Aviator
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the staff provided good all around service and were great people.

DIANNE L.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/12/2018
Always ready to help.
I am very happy with Integrity Car Care. They are friendly and efficient. They never try to upsell maintenance that isn’t needed.
Honest and reliable.
Dianne Langan

KH
KATHRYN H.
03/11/2018
Always great service in a timely manner; love these guys!

LW
Larry W.
Ram Dakota
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Larry said this is a good business. He went in for an inspection and he was out in 20 minutes.