Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333
Overall Rating 1.16667/5rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667

NH
Niguel H.
Bastrop, LA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Service is the bomb!
Great service and customer service
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

HW
Helen W.
Ruston, LA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service and fair prices!
Courteous, friendly people with good attitudes. Willing to take on whatever problems you’re having with your vehicle. Fast service with no long wait time.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra and thank you for the kind words. We look forward to being here for all your future service needs.

SD
Shane D.
Simsboro, LA
06/04/2018
Absolutely satisfied until last visit (Still evolving) from 3/15/18 Continued...
To Hyundai Corporate: Quit making these reviews time out in 30 days!!!! I had trouble finding my way back here to make this correction.

My original review: "I have been singing Hyundai's praises since I bought my '14 Sonata. I absolutely love this car and the dealership has been awesome.
I've had previous recall issues that were handled exceptionally well. I'm simply concerned that, when they checked my car for the engine recall, something may have been inadvertently left loose or broken as my car has acquired a new noise that it didn't have before the recall testing."
First of all, I casted a shadow on this department (due to my own impatience) when I shouldn't have waited. Brad is an excellent service manager and consummate professional. He took care of me even after I left a subpar review about an issue that turned out to be something I did but, could not readily identify.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your rereview and kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs as they arise.

Hyundai Service

Cynthia S.
2011 Hyundai Accent
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great services and friendly people
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Accent. We continue to look forward to being here for all your future service needs.

Anonymous avatar
Calhoun, LA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Great job as usual
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra. We look forward to being here for all your future service needs.

Donova S.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
One happy customer!!
Not only did they fix the problem that I brought the car in for but there had been 5 recalls that I was unaware of. I did not receive these recall notices due to the fact that I was the second owner of my car and the notices must have been mailed to the original owner...I bought my car in Texas and James Wood Auto park must not have transferred all information properly. Your place fixed all the things and had my car ready in about 3 hours. I was extremely pleased with their service!
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit, and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

NS
Nicole S.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service/promptness
Love it
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

ST
Sandra T.
Marion, LA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Thorough Service
The service department made sure that my problem was fully corrected before releasing my car to me. They also addressed a recall repair while it was in the shop.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe, and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Lon S.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Quick and done
I had received a call from the service department about a recall on a part on my Santa Fe. We scheduled an appointment and they told me it would take around an hour. The whole process was only about 30 minutes. Good job.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Thanks so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe, and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

HD
Herman D.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Good experience, friendly
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Sonata. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Carolyn B.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual! The staff is friendly and helpful. I received prompt service.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Sammi S.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I brought my Tucson in for a recall. My husband picked me up and while we were there, he had a total flat on his truck. Brad, in the service department, took great care of us! He immediately went to work helping us get the flat fixed because I had to get back to work. He had us out of there in less than 15 minutes. He was great! We really appreciated his help!
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit and your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for you for all your future service needs.

Jeffery W.
Olla, LA
2014 Hyundai Azera
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer care
We always use Interstate for our Hyundai care needs. We purchased our vehicle in Texas, but Interatate has the best customer care and technicians. They go above and beyond to make sure our issues are taken care of. I highly recommend them!
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit and your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

GP
George P.
Rayville, LA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Staff was very professional and got me in and out quickly.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Veloster. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs. Thanks again,Brad KingAsst Service Manager

Kerry M.
Quitman, LA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Had an awesome time getting my ride back to life
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Veloster. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

DJ
Dotty J.
Mer Rouge, LA
05/05/2018 Category: Service
if you want to deal with down to earth people, this is the place to go. Service is prompt and everyone is friendly. I wish there wasn't such a turnover in staff but they are still a friendly bunch. Bryan remains the same and is always there with a smile for his customers. I am glad he is still there.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Sonata and Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Shana H.
Ruston, LA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Interstate Hyundai
Excellent customer service and I didn't have to wait a long time
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

WS
Willie S.
Hamburg, AR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/26/2018 Category: Service
WOW!!!
I only had my oil change so I will hold off for now with a review
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Louis S.
Grand Prairie, TX
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Service was excellent.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

FM
Fred M.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs as they arise.