4.6

2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Awesome job to service team.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

Thank You So Much! for the kind words! So happy our team was able to earn a great review. Hope You are still enjoying your Palisade. If you need anything at all please dont hesitate to call us!

EW
Earl W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2021 Category: Service
The appointment was set, the service writer was courteous and caring. My automobile was ready in the allotted time. Best dealership I’ve dealt with in a long time.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Thank You so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. Thank You for the 5 Stars! I am pleased to see that we made your experience with us easy ( thats how it should be). We are so happy that our team met and exceeded your expectations. Thank You for trusting us with your car.

Derrick W.
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Family in service
I had my wife’s Equus towed in to service because she needed swaybars. I went to the dealer the next day to check the status. I met the service writer who told me that because of short staff, there won’t be any available slots for the next couple weeks. Every week or so, I went by and checked in. It seems as if the service writer and I have become family. #ServiceFamily
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Thank You for the kind words and 5 Star review! I did enjoy our conversations. I do consider you a friend and not just a customer. if you or your wife need anything please dont hesistate to call.
keith

AH
Athena H.
06/21/2021 Category: Service
Phathom Black
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Thank You so much for your feedback! we are excited to know we have earned a 5 star review from you. If you need anything please do not hesitate to call us.

Clarks, LA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/08/2021 Category: Service
it is where i brought my vehicle
great service.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Thank You for the 5 stars! as always it is our pleasure to serve your needs. If you need anythingf  please do not hesitate to call us.

PF
Patrick F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Car service oil change
Great customer service alsome employees great work environment 👏
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank You so much for your review! We are so excited that we exceeded your expectations and earned a 5 Star. If you need anything please dont hesitate to call us.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pushy sales including owner
Sharks that smelled blood in the water
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank You for your feedback. It helps us identify areas where we can improve. I see from your survey that you had an issue with the salesdepartment, I will be fowarding this information to the managers. If I can help you in anyway in Service please dont hesistate to call me. IMy team in service try our best to solve an service issue you may experience.

RA
Richard A.
El Dorado, AR
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people
They take care of your needs
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank You so much for the great feedback and review. We are so happy that we were able to provide you with a great experience on your vist.If you need anything please give us a call.

Robyn C.
Oak Grove, LA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Staff was great & worked with me & met all my requests. Also service was as I was told & expected.
I received the vehicle I requested. Salesmen did not bother me calling & calling other than when they received the vehicle I requested.
Service was met & performed as I was promised. Salesman & the “head man” recognized me after eight months & everyone there was very friendly! Never placed on hold for an extended period!
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank You so much for your kind words and great review! We strive to give excellent service and are so happy we metyour expectations. If you need anything in the future pleas do not hesitate to reach out to us.

HS
Hattie S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
The people do
It was a good experience
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank You so Much for your great review! as always it was our pleasure to service your vehichle needs.

HB
Hamid B.
Tallulah, LA
03/24/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

So Sorry you have had a hard time getting through to our company. I do strive to answer every message qwhen i get them. Thank You for taking the time to talk with me on the phone. I am so happy that you were happy that I could solve your needs while you were in my department. We are working on the issue of getting someone to get messages to service dept in a timely dept.

BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank You so much for taking the time to help us get better. We do value all of our customers and Really strive to give them excellant service. Thank You once again for spending time with me on the phone. As we discussed over the phone we are working to solve communication issues.
keith

SA
Sydney A.
Ruston, LA
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Great and Reliable service
I always come here because I know they will fix my problem and do a thorough job. Sure it's expensive, but I think having to re-address an issue repeatedly is annoying. Because of that, I know that coming here my problem is solved for good.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank You so much for your kind words.We are so pleased that we can provided you with great service and that you have confidence that your problem is solved.

Sandra C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2021 Category: Service

03/10/2021 Category: Service
Car service
Friendly face ready to help customers graded with high excellence
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/10/2021

Tnak You so Much for your feedback! We are so happy that we provided you with excellent care. I enjoyed our phone conversation and value your input. We have looked at maybe someday to be open on Saturday.

Bruce M.
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Keith is not a great service check in rep
You could have a better service rep because Keith had no interest in making sure issues are taken care of. Skyelar is great!!! I apologize if I am misspelling Skyelar’s name too.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Bruce, I do appologize that your visit did not go as smooth as either party would have liked. I assure you that I want to make sure concerns are taking care of and that your problems are resolved. I was going off my techs advise that your issue was resolved. As far as your last visit with us I do believe we were working to resolve your issue. I do look forward to resolving your issue that wil be beneficial to both parties.

WB
Wendy B.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Thanks
Easy check in. Service completed in timely manner. Had the routine oil change and a recall addressed.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Thank You for Your Great review! we Strive to give great service and are so happy we have achieved that with your visit.