Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333
Overall Rating 1.16667/5rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667

Debra R.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Superior Customer Service
Very personable agent. Explained everything fully.

TN
Terri N.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast.
I had to go on my lunch hour. The man at the help desk He was very courteous and I was out very promptly
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe and your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

AH
Athena H.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Phantom Black
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Sonata. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Armenda S.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Service was prompt even without an appt
Brad is awesome
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Sonata, and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Calhoun, LA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Friendly staff, clean waiting area, hardly any wait time.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Asst Service Manger

NH
Nelwyn H.
Bonita, LA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe. I reviewed your recent repair order and found you did receive the approriate discounts. The coupon you presented was for a conventional oil service and tire rotation for $62.95. The upgrade to synthetic oil is an additional $20. Your visit also included an tire repair for an additional $10. With taxes and disposal your total should have been $107.80, but your total was actually less than that. Thank you for bringing up your concern, we will definitly talk with our coupon distributors to have better descriptions on them in the future to help clarify charges.

Angeline B.
Ruston, LA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Values customers' time
Friendly, professional, and speedy service; appointment times are honored and don't keep customers waiting and waiting and waiting...
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Tucson. We look forward to being here for all your future service needs.

Michelle W.
Columbia, LA
07/13/2018
Lied to add on.
I want to clarify that the service department was great. The problem I had wasn’t their fault. The man who did the financing paperwork when we bought the car lied about the oil change price. NOT the service department people.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to the Service Department with your Hyundai Veloster. We look forward to being here for you for any service need that arises in the future.

Columbia, LA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Lied to.
We really like the car overall. The man who did our paperwork lied to us though. I asked how much oil changes were and he told me it was only $9.99 for the life of the car. My family heard it too since we were buying the car for my son. I said really? He said yes and we talked about what a great deal it was. I don’t appreciate being lied to.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your recent visit to the Service Department with your Hyundai Veloster. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs as they arise.

Jerrie B.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2018 Category: Service
The service
Timing was on point for appointment.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Genesis. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Robert G.
Rayville, LA
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
Brad always treats you great when you arrive and continues to do so as long as you are there waiting for your vehicle. He is always really nice when you call for an appointment. He is a really great guy. Thanks to him and to the ones doing doing the service work. You all do a great job.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit and for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs as they arise.

Jennifer F.
Delhi, LA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Kind and extremely helpful people!
I had been having problems with my airconditioning and at first it was sorpratic. Brad worked with us to figure out what was wrong with it and he was extremely quick at ordering the parts and getting us back in. Now it works awesome!
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thanks so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs as they arise.

NH
Niguel H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Service is the bomb!
Great service and customer service
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thanks so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

HW
Helen W.
Ruston, LA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service and fair prices!
Courteous, friendly people with good attitudes. Willing to take on whatever problems you’re having with your vehicle. Fast service with no long wait time.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra and thank you for the kind words. We look forward to being here for all your future service needs.

SD
Shane D.
Simsboro, LA
06/04/2018
Absolutely satisfied until last visit (Still evolving) from 3/15/18 Continued...
To Hyundai Corporate: Quit making these reviews time out in 30 days!!!! I had trouble finding my way back here to make this correction.

My original review: "I have been singing Hyundai's praises since I bought my '14 Sonata. I absolutely love this car and the dealership has been awesome.
I've had previous recall issues that were handled exceptionally well. I'm simply concerned that, when they checked my car for the engine recall, something may have been inadvertently left loose or broken as my car has acquired a new noise that it didn't have before the recall testing."
First of all, I casted a shadow on this department (due to my own impatience) when I shouldn't have waited. Brad is an excellent service manager and consummate professional. He took care of me even after I left a subpar review about an issue that turned out to be something I did but, could not readily identify.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your rereview and kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs as they arise.

Hyundai Service

Cynthia S.
2011 Hyundai Accent
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great services and friendly people
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Accent. We continue to look forward to being here for all your future service needs.

Calhoun, LA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Great job as usual
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra. We look forward to being here for all your future service needs.

Donova S.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
One happy customer!!
Not only did they fix the problem that I brought the car in for but there had been 5 recalls that I was unaware of. I did not receive these recall notices due to the fact that I was the second owner of my car and the notices must have been mailed to the original owner...I bought my car in Texas and James Wood Auto park must not have transferred all information properly. Your place fixed all the things and had my car ready in about 3 hours. I was extremely pleased with their service!
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit, and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

NS
Nicole S.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service/promptness
Love it
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

ST
Sandra T.
Marion, LA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Thorough Service
The service department made sure that my problem was fully corrected before releasing my car to me. They also addressed a recall repair while it was in the shop.
Brad K., Asst Service Manager from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Santa Fe, and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.