Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333
Overall Rating 1.16667/5rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667

Crossett, AR
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees
Keith is really nice and he always make sure I'm satisfied.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank You for your kind words. i am happy that my team has earned your trust.

James C.
Huttig, AR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place for your service needs
Very friendly and courteous and nice waiting room
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

James, Thank You for your review. We are so happy we made you feel welcome on your visit. If You need anything please dont hesitate to call.

Olla, LA
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
We purchased our Hyundai in TX but use Interstate to service our vehicle. We always have timely and great service!
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank You so much for letting us earn your business and gaining your trust.

MA
Macie A.
Farmerville, LA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great
The process was easy going and great! The dealer did a great job.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Macie, I am so happy that my team was able to meet and exceed your expectations. Thank You for the great survey.

CG
Cheryl G.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
great service
very courteous and friendly. did not have to wait long. definitely will come back.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Cheryl, I am so happy that my team was able to exceed your expectations! Please dont hesitate to call if you need anything.

Ruston, LA
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Excellent work.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank You for your survey. Always a pleasure to serve you and your family..

DJ
Dotty J.
Mer Rouge, LA
05/30/2019 Category: Service
The repair went as promised including the length of time for the repair. Keith made sure everything was done in a timely, professional manner. He has been a great help throughout my insurance claim. I greatly appreciated his help getting in and out without any hassle.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Dotty, Thank You for the great review. I am so happy that my team exceeded your expectations. Thank You for the pleasure to serve your needs.

PH
Patti H.
Strong, AR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly service with nice folks
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Patti, thank You so much for giving us the oppurtunity to serve you.

HG
Harris G.
Bastrop, LA
05/27/2019 Category: Service
no pain $$$$$ oil change
OIL CHANGE WENT SMOOTH. WAS NOT TALKED INTO ANY OTHER SERVICES. SAVED MONEY $$$ !
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Harris, Thank You so much for your visit. Thank You for a great survey. and welcome back to town!

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Never again
Never again will i deal with employees in service department here
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Mr. Smith, I do want to take the time to apologize again for not meeting your expectations. I do want to apologize to you if you feel you were not treated fairly. I do strive to give good customer service. I know that the ball was dropped on this visit. I would like to address a few of your concerns. no excuse but I do work alon on this counter for 12 hours a day so I do need time to step away form counter for a few minutes a day. I do apologize that you felt I just left and was goofing off. One of thr gentelmen I was with outside was a manager and we were discussing an issue with a car. So I am sorry that the perception was that I was just hanging around as you put it. I also want to apologize for what you called aggressive behavior. I come from a background that when there is an issue you confront it and work through it and discuss it. I did not cuss you at all. I was frustrated with situation and never directed any language towards you. So I would like to claify i would not ever cuss a customer. I did say Im glad you did which is wrong of me, I was frustrated at the fact you talked very condisending and dismissive towards me when I was trying to apologize and address the situation. I should have not said a word to you but I did take it to heart that you felt slighted. I would like tyo extend my apologies to you again and would like a chance to earn you business again. to show you that this is not the norm around here and I think you may have been here on a really bad day and have made some perceptions with out all the facts. So I would like a chance to show you that this is not how we do things around here. I would hate that you would have to ddrive 100 miles to service your car when I know we can give you great service here.
Thank You for you Survey it does help address issues that need to be looked at and I appreciate all surveys good or bad.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Do over
Do over
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Peggy,
Thank You for taking the survey so we can improve our customer service. I see that we did not rate 5 stars with you. I do apologize that our service did not meet your expectations. I do understand your concerns with your fuse blowing. I know it is frustrating. in our experience when a fuse on a charger port blows 9 times out of ten it is a device error and the fuse is designed to blow to keep futher damae from happing to your vehichle. I do hope in the future we can regain your confidence.I do hope that the 3 stars does not reflect the service personell and the service we provided. I do hope that it is from your frustration from the fuse blowing.

Cynthia S.
2011 Hyundai Accent
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Cynthia Scott
I usually give Interstate Hyundai high marks because I have never had a issues with the service. That changed in my last visit. This experience and miscommunication about coverage varies from manger to manger. Which can be very confusing at times. I need my breaks repair. I would feel much better going to another shop then the place where I purchase my car. This has been a learning experience for me.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Cynthia, I am sory that we dropped the ball on your visit. I wish i had more control over what parts are covered by warranty but unfortunetly that is out of my hands. we strive to give the best service possible to our customers. I so apologize to you that you did not feel valued as a customerbecause you are. I do wish we could hae helped in your situation but again warranty is out of my hands. so I hope your 1 star review reflects your frustration with warranty and not with the way you were treated on your visit.
Thank You for taking to time filling out the survey so that we may improve.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2019 Category: Service
They made everything easy. The fast service was excellent
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You so much for your great review!

CF
Carolyn F.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
I am new to the area, and my Tucson was due for its first service. The service was fast and pleasant.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Mrs. Fraser, we would like to welcome you to the area again! I know its a big changed from california. I hope we can continue to serve your Tucson for you!

EW
Elizabeth W.
Calhoun, LA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service thank you
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Elizabeth, Thank You for your great review. i am so proud that we have earned your respect.

04/24/2019 Category: Service
The representative was very friendly, accommodating, respectful, and helpful. In addition, the waiting time for servicing my vehicle was not excessive. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thank You so much for your review. i hope we can continue to impress you with the service here.

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
I had an appointment at 1 but I arrived at 12:15 and I didn’t leave the dealership until about 4:30. I asked for balance but needed tires. I also stated things needed fixing from previous visit but none of that was done. I didn’t receive the sheet that shows the multi inspection check list. This was a poor visit compared to my other ones.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Mrs Nash, I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey as it helps us improve our service to our customers. I am sorry you did not have a good experience this visit. I would like to address your concerns. we did have to go to our warehouse to get your tires so I do apaolgize for the time it took. as far as the buy 3 get 1 free tire sale those are on select tires that we would have to order and the cost would have been significantly higher for those tires. I was trying to save you money on your purchase. A multipoint was performed on your car the tech did not find anything that was pressing other than the tires. I apologize that i did not convey this to you. Keith

AH
Athena H.
Bastrop, LA
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Phantom Black
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Athena, Thank You so much for your great review! I am so proud of my team to have earned your service. If you need anything please do not hesitate to call me.

NS
Nicole S.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Repairs
Car was told 2018 that coil and code p0304 was repaired, brought back in 4/11/19. Repairs not done for the same diagnosis. And was told this time it's the coil going bad and that it was repaired last year. Nothing was done
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Nicole, Thank You for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry that you feel that I did not give you a 5 start experience when you were here. I would also like to extened my apologies for the former colleauges that might not have explained your services properly to you. looking at your recoreds I do see that all that was changed in the past was spark plugs and not a coil. again I apologize that former colleauges did not explain your services to you. I hope that in the future you and I can resolve this issue and that you can rate MY services at 5 stars

Brandy B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Great. I am always happy with my service there.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Brandy, Thank You for your kind words. So Happy we have eraned your trust!