4.6

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5Overall Rating 1.4/5

Rayville, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2020 Category: Service
They r good
Excellent place
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Good evening we appreciate your business and thank you for coming in for service.

Joshua S.
Calhoun, LA
07/29/2020
Request to edit my current review
I received a phone call in regards to me previous review. I was asked to change it as this is for the service department. I choose not to change it because people need to know what the actual truth is in regards to my dealings with the dealership. Please see my previous review of this business.
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Good evening, we apologize for your experience, as this was not in service. I spoke with you and assure you we will give you a better experience when you come in for your appoint. Thank you for corresponding with me in regards of getting this matter resolved.

Malcolm B.
Monroe, LA
07/28/2020 Category: Service
My service on my Tucson that has 105,000 miles was excellent. As you can see they are very dependable, still running perfect at 105,000 miles
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Good morning we are so glad to hear you had a great experience and appreciate your business!

Joshua S.
Calhoun, LA
07/22/2020
Salesman couldn’t put a license plate on.
If a salesman cannot put a license plate on new vehicle and damage it at the same time, what/who are you buying from? I wouldn’t let Trace take my trash out!!
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Good Morning, i apologize for your inconvinence and thank you for communicating with me this morning. I intend on making a better experience for you, please call me for all your service needs! Thanks again

PF
Patrick F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/17/2020 Category: Service
The People who work there and there Customer service
Its great customer Service and the sales People are great to get along with

Good morning,
we thank you for coming into our service dept and greatly appreciate your business!

Jeff M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Steering
Fixed the problem great service.
TV coulda been changed from the Maury show.
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Good morning we thank you for your service, look forward to more service in the future. Next time let me know and we can change the television!

Jonesboro, LA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was good and friendly.
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Happy 4th! Thank you for coming into Interstate Hyundai, we greatly appreciate your buisness.

JN
Janis N.
Ruston, LA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
the service was great
everything and everyone was nice
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Good afternoon we appreciate your buisness and look forward to being able to futher assist you in the future!

Donna B.
El Dorado, AR
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Everyone that I can me in contact with was really nice.
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for coming in to visit us @ Hyundai, please let us know if we can further assist you. Have a blessed Day!

KG
Kimberly G.
Cape Coral, FL
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Kim in service went above and beyond to make my experience great!

Good eveniing,
I appreciate that, so glad to hear you liked your experience here with us @ Hyundai! If I can further assist you in the future please come see me or give me a call!

Cheryl C.
El Dorado, AR
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/26/2020 Category: Service
they do extra checks on your auto that you did not ask for
everyone very courteous and knowledgeble .thanks so much FIVE STAR ALL THE WAY
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Hello we are very pleased to hear you had a great experience and will gladly be looking forward to future business with you!

Cynthia S.
Monroe, LA
2011 Hyundai Accent
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Had service down on June 22,2020, The staff was nice and friendly. I was happy with my service by the Interstate Hyundai staff.
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Accent. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

Thanks again.

Susan H.
Ruston, LA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Very good.
Prompt, helpful, price conscious, accommodating.
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for your recent visit with your Hyundai Genesis. We look forward to continuing to be here for all your future service needs.

PF
Patrick F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Service to my vehicle oil change t
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your recent visit with your Hyundai Elantra. We look forward to being here for all your future service needs.

Thanks again!

ES
Elizabeth S.
West Monroe, LA
2020 Hyundai Venue
review for service dept
Ms. Kim in your service dept was very courteous and professional as well as the rest of the service team. I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends. My rating should have been 5 star. The 4 and 1/2 was a typo.

Elizabeth Seymour
KIMBERLY D., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your kind words and visit. I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Thanks again!