Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333
Overall Rating 1.16667/5rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667

PM
Paul M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The people that work there are awesome.
I would recommend this dealership; the next car I buy will again be from Interstate Hyundai.

Jose C.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great and prompt service.

Brittney M.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Received email about service I didnt have
I received an email wanting me to review services rendered on January 30th, but I did not have my car serviced on that day.

Curtis H.
Jena, LA
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Tara
Very helpful and professional!

NH
Niguel H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Ghost Ridder
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for your kind review! We will continue to strive for 5-star service and keeping our customers satisfied. You are greatly appreciated!

Cynthia S.
2011 Hyundai Accent
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
On January 18,2018 I went into Interstate Hyundai to have my oil change. The staff were very friendly and service was great. I would tell my friends and family about Interstate Hyundai.

GK
Gregory K.
Choudrant, LA
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Service is good
As I have mentioned. Under new management in service, this department is much improved but the car quality and company service his horrible. Paint coming off in sheets. Do a search.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Mr Greg. We do appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle's service and will continue to strive for 5-star service.

HG
Harris G.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
AVERAGE OIL CHANGE. SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR TIRE ROTATION !!! DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your kind review. We will continue to strive for 5-star service and keeping our customers satisfied. If you have any questions about your recent visit, please feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Blah advisor
The advisor for this maintenance trip was unfriendly and not very knowledgeable. All my other visits have been great...the previous guy was always on top and kept me in the loop about the repairs. The lady for this trip didn’t and it was disappointing.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We will continue to strive for 5-star service for our customers. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to contact me. I do apologize for your recent visit being disappointing and will strive to do better.

GK
Gregory K.
Choudrant, LA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service improved
Service has improved with new management but the company is second rate. Paint pealing in sheets off car. Hyundai turned back on the experimental paint (self healing) that is failing across the board. They have been sued and the case was dismissed by a judge I can only suspect was corrupt. You can’t possibly see this as any thing other than a defect in materials. Furthermore we paid $3,500 for a 5 year extended warranty that is supposed to be bumper to bumper but i guess the air pressure sensor that was $80 was not covered inside the numbers. This company is a joke. Back to the competition.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your kind review. We will continue to strive for 5-star service for our customers. We appreciate you greatly! If you could please contact me at 318-387-2667 and I will do my best to resolve the problem with your extended warranty, but I do thank you for your review of service.

Carolyn B.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service! Friendly and willing to answer all questions.
TARA S. from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We will continue to strive for 5-star service and keeping our customers satisfied. You are greatly appreciated!

PL
Peggy L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
Very friendly and took time to answer questions
TARA S. from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your kind review! We will continue to strive for 5-star service and keeping our customers satisfied. We appreciate your business!

Brandy B.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
I have never owned a hyundai until this one. The way you are treated at the service department is so good that my next car will be from them. They have always treated me great.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will continue to strive for 5-star service and keeping our customers satisfied.

12/21/2018 Category: Service
An excellent Service Manager makes all the difference
The previous manager was so horrible my wife and I would drive 100+ miles to go to a different dealership even though inconvenient. The new manager Tara is awesome and completely changed our impression of this dealership. Now we would not even consider taking it anywhere else. The service department does a good job, gets things done quickly, cares about meeting customers’ expectation, and is just ran overall great place to take our car for service.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you so much for your kind sentiment. We will continue to strive for 5-star service and keeping our customers satisfied. We appreciate you greatly!

Cynthia S.
2011 Hyundai Accent
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Repair
I went into Interstate Hyundai last week to have some repairs. They did a great job and the staff was very friendly. I am happy with the service the tech provided and will recommend Interstate to family and friends.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for your review and your kind words. We will continue to strive for 5-star service for our customers! We appreciate you greatly.

HD
Herman D.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Easy and Quick Service
Our recall was handled professionally, friendly and in a timely manner. Thank you.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you so much for your review and kind sentiment. We will continue to strive for 5-star service and making our customers happy. We appreciate you!

DJ
mediocre at best

2009 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Liability
Trustworthy with the job being well done.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words. We will continue to strive for 5Stars and keeping our customers satisfied. We appreciate you greatly!

WM
William M.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Unhappy customer. Tom Middleton
Took car in for new tires. It was downhill from there. Each visit entailed additioyexpense with no satisfactory service.

DT
Dorothy T.
Winnsboro, LA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Great
They know what they are doing and it's not a two hour job.
Tara T., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words as we will continue to strive for 5-Star service and satisfying our customers.