4.6

Tallulah, LA
03/24/2021 Category: Service

03/24/2021 Category: Service
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

So Sorry you have had a hard time getting through to our company. I do strive to answer every message qwhen i get them. Thank You for taking the time to talk with me on the phone. I am so happy that you were happy that I could solve your needs while you were in my department. We are working on the issue of getting someone to get messages to service dept in a timely dept.

BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Thank You so much for taking the time to help us get better. We do value all of our customers and Really strive to give them excellant service. Thank You once again for spending time with me on the phone. As we discussed over the phone we are working to solve communication issues.
keith

SA
Sydney A.
Ruston, LA
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Great and Reliable service
I always come here because I know they will fix my problem and do a thorough job. Sure it's expensive, but I think having to re-address an issue repeatedly is annoying. Because of that, I know that coming here my problem is solved for good.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank You so much for your kind words.We are so pleased that we can provided you with great service and that you have confidence that your problem is solved.

Sandra C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2021 Category: Service

03/10/2021 Category: Service
Car service
Friendly face ready to help customers graded with high excellence
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/10/2021

Tnak You so Much for your feedback! We are so happy that we provided you with excellent care. I enjoyed our phone conversation and value your input. We have looked at maybe someday to be open on Saturday.

Bruce M.
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Keith is not a great service check in rep
You could have a better service rep because Keith had no interest in making sure issues are taken care of. Skyelar is great!!! I apologize if I am misspelling Skyelar’s name too.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/09/2021

Bruce, I do appologize that your visit did not go as smooth as either party would have liked. I assure you that I want to make sure concerns are taking care of and that your problems are resolved. I was going off my techs advise that your issue was resolved. As far as your last visit with us I do believe we were working to resolve your issue. I do look forward to resolving your issue that wil be beneficial to both parties.

WB
Wendy B.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Thanks
Easy check in. Service completed in timely manner. Had the routine oil change and a recall addressed.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Thank You for Your Great review! we Strive to give great service and are so happy we have achieved that with your visit.

Joshua S.
Calhoun, LA
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Salesman
The salesman couldn’t put a license plate on my car. He rounded the holes out and the damage is still there!!!! Service was great. In and out with no issues.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 02/27/2021

Thank You so much for your review. I am so happy that the service department could meet  your needs. I am addressig your other concern with thew sales manager

HS
Hattie S.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Nice people
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank You so much for your kind words and the 5 star review . Thank You once again for giving us the pleasure of working on your car

Farmerville, LA
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
Good workers
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Thank You for letting us have the pleasure of servicing your vehichle. In these times we value our customers and are so happy we can provide you with great service.

BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Thank YOU for being a valued customer and allowing us to take care of your needs.
keith

BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

Tnak You so Much for giving us the oppurtunity to service your car.

02/03/2021 Category: Service
Keith is a good employee
Keith is good
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Thank You for your 5 star! It is always a pleasure to take care of your car. It was good to see you again!

BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

It was great seeing you again! As always it is a pleasure taking care of your car

Cynthia S.
2011 Hyundai Accent
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Service for Car
The dealership office was neat, clean and the staff was very friendly.
My car service were completed in a timely matter and I m very satisfied with my services.
BRAD K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Thank You so Much for the kind words. It menas so much to us that we can give each customer a great experience

HS

01/20/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Great friendly atmosphere
DANNY B. from Interstate Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thanks so much for the review look forward to seeing you again soon!

Logan B.
Marrero, LA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Dealership was quick with repairs was not a long wait time at all.
DYLAN G P. from Interstate Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thanks for the review, we look forward too seeing you in the future! Happy New Years!

TJ
Teara J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/21/2020 Category: Service
amazing
DYLAN G P. from Interstate Hyundai responded on 12/22/2020

Thanks so much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Rayville, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2020 Category: Service
They r good
The manager was very help and thought to my vehicle he was very polite
DANNY B. from Interstate Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020