Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333
Overall Rating 1.16667/5rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667

Brandy B.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Great. I am always happy with my service there.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Brandy, Thank You for your kind words. So Happy we have eraned your trust!

GW
Gay W.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service staff
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Gay, thank You for letting us earn your business. I am so happy that we impressed you enough to earn 5 stars. Thank You once again.

GG
George G.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Car defroster repair
Replace parts and completed work on time.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

George, I am so happy we fixed your problem and I hope your vacation was fun!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Service manager
Excellence
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank You for your business! I am so happy we exceeded your expectations!

JN
Janis N.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The people was very nice and the service went great.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank You for the great survey. I am happy we earned  your trust. If you need anything please dont hesitate to call me.

Calhoun, LA
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Poor service dept
I am having to bring my Sonata back for service a FOURTH time to get the very same thing fixed. After the third trip I was informed the problem was fixed for sure - it wasn't. Then I have to wait a full week to bring the car back its FOURTH time because the mechanic is out of town What the heck?? . Does this dealership only have ONE mechanic?? Like I have nothing better to do than deal with a poor service dept. that has lied to me and charged me for fixing something that had nothing to do with what the car was brought it in for the first time. This is under warranty. Hyundai products have improved significantly over the years. Unfortunately for the general public this dealership has not.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Randall, I am glad we could exceed your expectations this time if you need anything please dont hesistate to call me.
keith

Rubia B.
Calhoun, LA
H
Hijdjf
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Rubia, I saw on your survey that we did not meet your expectations on getting your car back to you in a timely manner. I do hate the fact that we may have dropped the ball on your visit. I would love any feedback so that your next visit can be better. I will try to reach out to you so that we can discuss any areas we may have not met your expectations. Thank You so much for taking the time to fill out a survey so that we can improve.

Carolyn B.
Speedy service
Friendly, speedy service!
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Carolyn, Thank You for a great survery! I am so happy we earned a good report with you! If we can help you in anyway do not hesitate to call us!

Joanie C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Customer Service
We have enjoyed the experience we had at this dealership. The staff was helpful and friendly!!
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Joanie, Thank You for letting us serve you! I am glad we met your expectations!

James D.
Crossett, AR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
computer upgrade
The man that met me at the service desk was very personable and professional and told me what would be done. It was done in a good time and I was on my way.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

James, Thank You for your survey! I am glad we could meet and excedd your expectations! Please dont hesistate to call if you need anything!

ER
Eleam R.
great business people
great service
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank You for the great survey! if you need anything please dont hesistate to call us..

Mae B.
Tallulah, LA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very nice and my car was done in a timely manner
After my service my car is running very good no problem.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Mae, Thank You so much for your survey! If We can assist you in anyway please do not hesistate to call us.

Stacy H.
Chatham, LA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Easy access
A friendly group
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Stacy, Thank You for your kind words! we do strive to make everyone feel at home here

LR
Leon R.
El Dorado, AR
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service department is one of the best around. Very professional
Would not hesitate to do business with this dealership again
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Leon, Thank You so much!!! for your kind words. I am so happy we could exceed your expectations!

03/16/2019 Category: Service
My last service experience was just fine. Absolutely no complaints! They took care of my car just as expected. Thank you!
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank You for the great Survey! I am so happy we met your need in a timely manner!

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Very friendly and nice work.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank You for a great survey! so happy we met your expectations

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Well Done!
Fantastic service, great atmosphere and friendly employees.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out survey. Thank You for your kind words!

PA
Pamela A.
Winnsboro, LA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill the survey out. I am happy we met your expetations. if you need anything please dont hesistate to call.

2010 Hyundai Genesis
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
In and out!!!
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank You for your time in filling out the survey. I am glad we met and exceeded your expectations. If you need any in the future please dont hesistate to contact me.

Sylvia C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Q
The service after you get the vehicle. From Will that sold me my vehicle to the service department they are super knowledgeable and so very happy and upbeat, which makes for a great experience overall.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Sylivia, Thank You so much for your feedback. It is my gaol here to make sure every customer  feels confident and satisfied with our service and product.
keith