4.6

Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5Overall Rating 3.33333/5rating 3.33333rating 3.33333
Overall Rating 1.16667/5rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667rating 1.16667

PL

Sterlington, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Love my Santa Fe
Every step has been a good experience, from purchasing my SUV to getting the oil changed. Everyone I have worked with has been great. Would definitely would recommend dealership.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

William, I am so happy that my team exceeded your expectations.
Thank You fro trusting us with your Santa Fe. If you need anything at all please dont hesitate to call me.

Renee B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
The staff
I received awesome customer service. The staff takes their job serious when it comes to taking of their customer!
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Renee, Thank You so much for trusting us with your auto needs,I am so happy you decided to join the Hyundai family from Nissan. Thank you for a great review. If you need anything dont hesistae to call me

GG
George G.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Steering repair.
Repaired under warranty. Great job.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank You for the great Survey.

CL
Carla L.
Rayville, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2019 Category: Service
I love interstate Hyundai
They excellent
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Carla, Thank You so much for your survey. If you ever need anything please dont hesistate to call

PF
Patrick F.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Car service oil change
I love how they quickly got me in and out and the Mechanics are easily to access with feedback and guestion they answer all and made sure i was satified
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Patrick, Thank You for your feedback. We strive to give each customer a great experince. I am so hapy and proud that my team exceeded your expectations.If you need anything please do not hesistate to call me.

Jerrold L.
Ventress, LA
10/07/2019 Category: Service
J. Lamkin
Great service. Keith went above and beyond to take care of my issues.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Jerrold, Thank You for the review. I am so happy that my team was ableto resolve your issue. I know how it is to have a child off at school hours away. If you or your daughter need anything at all please dont hesistate to call.

Jerrie B.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Self
Quality, professional and courteous service.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Jerrie, Thank You so much for your survey. If we can do anything for you or your family pleaae do not hesitate to contact me.

GA
Gary A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/05/2019 Category: Service
im treated well and they do good work
n/a
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Gary, Thank You for filling out our survey. If there is anything we can do to help you in the future please do not hesitate to call. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit better please let me know.

Mercedes H.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Had very good experience an will highly recommend others.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank You so much for the great survey! Glad we could meet and exceed your expectations

FF
Frances F.
Apollo Beach, FL
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Communication could be much better.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Frances, Thank You for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your Opion is very important to us,I was out when you came in thats no excuse. I see you needed a copy of recipt please provide me with an email and I will get that to you today with an explination of services performed.

Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Frances, I sent a copy of your invoice with explination of services performed.

CJ
Canese J.
Lakeland, FL
10/02/2019 Category: Service
2012 Brake Stopper
It's running again. See you later for an oil change.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank You for taking the time to fill out our survey. We take our survey very serious. Where did we drop the ball to rate 4 stars instead of 5? we are always looking to improve and your opion is very important to us.

Aoss S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Honest!
The BEST!
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You for your great revioew. We know that in business the longer your car is down the less revenue you can create. I am so happy that my team was able to meet your needs.

John F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Possibility of getting a hybrid car.
No one else was in the waiting room, so that I could read my book without distraction (turned off the sound on the TV). The time of an hour was met as promised.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

John, I am so happy that your wait was enjoyable, I know it is frustrating to have to sit and wait. I am so happy that we were able to make you confortable and to meet our timeline as promised. Please do not hesistate to call me if you need anything.

GL
Glenda L.
Downsville, LA
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service team with great attitudes
I definitely will go back for all my service needs!
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Glenda, Thank You so much for giving us the oppurtunity to service your needs. If you need anything please dont hesistate to call us!

Sylvia C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and prompt. Even if they are busy they will take the time to get me help or give me an appropriate time to return, if not serious problem such as oil change. The dealership and service area are very clean, which is a good sign that the people working there take pride in their work.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Sylvia, Thank You so much for the kind words. Our team tries our best to give every customer a great experience. I am so proud that we impressed you enough to give us a 5 star review. If you need anything at all please do not hesitate to call.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Good work when the car was finally worked on
Good work, just needs better communication

MO
Melissa O.
Ruston, LA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
The team here at Interstate Hyundai was wonderful to work with! They took great care of me and my car and were so welcoming and friendly.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Melissa, Thank You for trusting us with your cars needs. I know moving to a new area can be frustrating and espec if you have car troubles. If you need anything please do not hesistate to call us.

Donald W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Only dealership in area
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Donald, Yhank You so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. Our customers opions are very important to us. I see we missed the mark on ammenities, I did pass this up the chain of command, i do hope your service experince was satifactory,my team and I strive to provide you with excellent service. if i can help you in anyway please do not hesitate to call. Thank You once again for the oppurtunity to serv your auto needs.

HO
Holly O.
Choudrant, LA
08/12/2019 Category: Service
They took care of my problem the same day and very nice staff.
Keith K., Service Advisor from Interstate Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Holly, Thank You for trusting us with your car. I am so proud of my team for giving you service that you rate as 5 stars. Thank You once again.