Latest Review about 2 months ago

Ron S.
Fresno, CA
06/28/2018
Best shop in Santa Cruz
Rodney Io has worked on my Del Sol VTEC for 13 years, and it's still humming with 325,000 miles. and his wife, Barbara is always friendly, and helpful. Why would you go anywhere else?

CP
CRAIG P.
Felton, CA
Toyota Tundra
04/06/2018
IO Motors
As always, I am super happy 😃 with the work you guys do. I wouldn’t take my Tundra anywhere else and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you. You go above and beyond

SL
SUSAN L.
Toyota Prius c
04/04/2018
IO Motors - Great Service for over 20 years
Great friendly service. Our cars have been serviced by IO for over 20 years. Always helpful, professional and personal service. Highly recommended

MICHAEL and CARRIE M.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/01/2018
IO Motors ROCKS!
Awesome owners, awesome, business, awesome service. Can't say enough about how happy we are every time our cars need something. You guys are great, and always go above and beyond. THANK YOU!

KA
KURT A.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/31/2018
Andreassen Subaru
honest and great service, much appreciated

TA
TITO A.
03/28/2018
Best Mechanic in Santa Cruz Area
Io Motors has be servicing my vehicles since they opened their doors I currently have a Ford, BMW, and Honda which Io Motors services. The owners focus on great customer service and their mechanics have superior troubleshooting skills. They find the root cause faster than other mechanics and give you a fair and accurate estimate for repairs. I highly recommend them to anyone who may have had an ugly experience elsewhere with poor troubleshooting ,being over-charged, or poor customer service.

J E W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
03/04/2018
Reliable, Quick and Fair Pricing
Io Motors has become my 'Go To' Mechanic Shop. They have earned my Trust, which is not an easy task for an Auto Shop to do, in all aspects of their business. They have never kept my Van longer than was expected and the job is done right. They are helpful by finding problems before they become major and gets me scheduled for the 'Fix'. I have a 1997 VW Eurovan Camper with 167,000 miles and they keep it purring along.

JULIE T.
Capitola, CA
03/02/2018
Customer service, honest, like the new diagnostic systemic
Staff was informative, helpful and provided good service.

AC
ALISON C.
Freedom, CA
02/21/2018
FAST, FRIENDLY & AFFORDABLE
Always a fast and friendly service; it is so affordable too.

GB
GREG B.
Honda Fit
01/29/2018
Good service, fair price
Good quick service, honesty all though the process.

MICHAEL and CARRIE M.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/25/2018
Awesome as always
Io Motors honest and trustworthy

JOHN M.
01/25/2018
Finding and fixing unknown problems
As part of routine maintenance (e.g., checking tire pressure), they uncover problems (e.g., loose valve stems on several tires) and fix them. They’re also excellent at diagnosing problems (e.g., new strange noises) and proposing cost-effective solutions. My car maintainers for life.

TD
TAMMY and RICK D.
Aptos, CA
INFINITI EX37
01/10/2018
Great 👍 service.
Service was great as usual. And was ready earlier than expected.

JENNIFER G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/05/2018
Excellent customer service and honesty
When you don't know much about something, you'd like to be guaranteed that the person from whom you are asking for assistance will be dependable, accurate, honest, and resolve your issue. The IO Motors team fulfills all criteria. Their team is dependable, communicates well, and provides follow up if necessary. They go out of their way to take care of their customers. I recommend their team with no reservations. (I'd give them 10 stars if I could)

JOHN R.
01/05/2018
Yeah 5 stars again...
Having dealt with mechanics, machinists and engineers my entire 45 year career it’s great to have a place that is honest, reliable, efficient and reasonably priced (not cheap) to work on our fleet of old cars. Thanks again for all you do.

MARTHA P.
Acura TL
01/01/2018
I have a 2009 Acura TL, and was over 100k and in need of an oil change. I had previously taken my car to the Acura dealership out of pure convenience for myself. I was given a quote of almost 3k for my maintenance, oil chage and a few odds and ends that needed replacing! It didn't feel right, so I called Io Motors to chat about my car needs.
I spoke with Chris, and he was very patient and listened to my concerns. I turns out that the dealership's quote included a service that was not needed.
I took my car into to Io Motors and they were able to evaluate the car, and determined that what I was quoted was not neccesary!
I had my car worked on at Io Motors, which to took only one day, and it came out to $1,000 less that what I was quoted by the dealership.
I was so pleased with the service (from the first phone call, to pick up and payment), that I was compelled to drop off a Christmas treat to the shop.
I have recommened Io Motors to family, and my sister has already gone and had her car worked on, and my daughter will be taking her car there too.
Chris helped make my anxious experiece a very pleasant and easy one. Thanks to all.

MASON M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/23/2017
Good work, fast, friendly staff.
The work was good my car was on time .The staff is very friendly, and their dog is awesome.

J E W.
Volkswagen EuroVan
12/22/2017
A place I can trust
Taking my VW to IO Motors is always a great experience. They have become my go to 'fix my vehicle' place here in Santa Cruz. They are very thorough and trustworthy. Any problems experienced are taken care of promptly, even the ones that have been from my own misconceptions and misunderstandings. Their care has kept my Eurovan purring and Faithful.

SARAH C.
11/22/2017
Ford Escape's Upkeep
I feel very comfortable taking my car to IO motors. Being a single older women, its very important to have a mechanic that you can trust to take care of your car. Its easy making the appointment, I'm given an estimate, and they are prompt on taking the car in at the appointment time. They write on the final bill the items that may be coming up for the next servicing. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I recommend IO Motors all the time when anyone asks me where I take my car when I have a problem.

CO
CONNIE O.
Felton, CA
11/07/2017
Visit re: problem with AC
Courtesy and professionalism were expressed from the phone call asking for an appointment through the handing over of my car. The problem couldn't be fixed because the AC wasn't acting up while at IO. However they expressed interest in the problem and told me to stop by any time I felt there was a problem.