GREG B. on 01/29/2018
"Good service, fair price"
Good quick service, honesty all though the process.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 08:03 PM
JOHN M. on 01/25/2018
"Finding and fixing unknown problems"
As part of routine maintenance (e.g., checking tire pressure), they uncover problems (e.g., loose valve stems on several tires) and fix them. They’re also excellent at diagnosing problems (e.g., new strange noises) and proposing cost-effective solutions. My car maintainers for life.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 12:08 PM
TAMMY and RICK D. on 01/10/2018
"Great 👍 service. "
Service was great as usual. And was ready earlier than expected.
Vehicle: INFINITI EX37
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 08:18 PM
JENNIFER G. on 01/05/2018
"Excellent customer service and honesty"
When you don't know much about something, you'd like to be guaranteed that the person from whom you are asking for assistance will be dependable, accurate, honest, and resolve your issue. The IO Motors team fulfills all criteria. Their team is dependable, communicates well, and provides follow up if necessary. They go out of their way to take care of their customers. I recommend their team with no reservations. (I'd give them 10 stars if I could)
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 06:13 AM
JOHN R. on 01/05/2018
"Yeah 5 stars again..."
Having dealt with mechanics, machinists and engineers my entire 45 year career it’s great to have a place that is honest, reliable, efficient and reasonably priced (not cheap) to work on our fleet of old cars. Thanks again for all you do.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018 05:16 AM
MARTHA P. on 01/01/2018
"Helpful!"
I have a 2009 Acura TL, and was over 100k and in need of an oil change. I had previously taken my car to the Acura dealership out of pure convenience for myself. I was given a quote of almost 3k for my maintenance, oil chage and a few odds and ends that needed replacing! It didn't feel right, so I called Io Motors to chat about my car needs.
I spoke with Chris, and he was very patient and listened to my concerns. I turns out that the dealership's quote included a service that was not needed.
I took my car into to Io Motors and they were able to evaluate the car, and determined that what I was quoted was not neccesary!
I had my car worked on at Io Motors, which to took only one day, and it came out to $1,000 less that what I was quoted by the dealership.
I was so pleased with the service (from the first phone call, to pick up and payment), that I was compelled to drop off a Christmas treat to the shop.
I have recommened Io Motors to family, and my sister has already gone and had her car worked on, and my daughter will be taking her car there too.
Chris helped make my anxious experiece a very pleasant and easy one. Thanks to all.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 05:22 PM
MASON M. on 12/23/2017
"Good work, fast, friendly staff."
The work was good my car was on time .The staff is very friendly, and their dog is awesome.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 05:05 AM
J E W. on 12/22/2017
"A place I can trust"
Taking my VW to IO Motors is always a great experience. They have become my go to 'fix my vehicle' place here in Santa Cruz. They are very thorough and trustworthy. Any problems experienced are taken care of promptly, even the ones that have been from my own misconceptions and misunderstandings. Their care has kept my Eurovan purring and Faithful.
Vehicle: Volkswagen EuroVan
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 08:38 PM
SARAH C. on 11/22/2017
"Ford Escape's Upkeep"
I feel very comfortable taking my car to IO motors. Being a single older women, its very important to have a mechanic that you can trust to take care of your car. Its easy making the appointment, I'm given an estimate, and they are prompt on taking the car in at the appointment time. They write on the final bill the items that may be coming up for the next servicing. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I recommend IO Motors all the time when anyone asks me where I take my car when I have a problem.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 06:09 AM
CONNIE O. on 11/07/2017
"Visit re: problem with AC"
Courtesy and professionalism were expressed from the phone call asking for an appointment through the handing over of my car. The problem couldn't be fixed because the AC wasn't acting up while at IO. However they expressed interest in the problem and told me to stop by any time I felt there was a problem.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 09:53 PM
CRAIG V. on 10/02/2017
"Great service"
Everyone was so kind and helpful that I felt at ease.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 09:02 PM
LEA H. on 09/28/2017
"Personable, clean, informative"
Excellent work and nice people
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 12:11 PM
ELLEN M. on 09/27/2017
"Reliable, trustworthy, courteous service"
Had a repair done that they'd recommended which happened effectively in a very timely manner. They let me know that I needed to replace all four of my tires, a very helpful notification. They don't sell/install tires. Two days later I had that taken care of at a Costco
Tire Center and am relieved to know I'm driving on a set of safer tires.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 10:24 AM
JOHN R. on 09/19/2017
"Still satisfied "
Reliable, reasonably priced, honest and basically some very pleasant people to do business with. Having mechanics you can trust is priceless.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 04:51 AM
MICHAEL and CARRIE M. on 08/30/2017
"We love the Io's and their business"
honesty integrity fast reliable and trusworthy! Everything you want for auot care and the owners and employees ate always friendly and helpful
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 09:03 PM
MARIA C. on 06/26/2017
"It was fine but wrong info"
Hi, I got another opinion and my brakes didn't need a full brake job like you said.. It would be nice if mechanics just told it like it is.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 09:07 AM
ELLEN M. on 06/23/2017
"IO MOTORS: They do what they say they're going to do and get it done when they say it'll be done."
Considerate, friendly, courteous, helpful people who do good work.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 03:41 PM
JOHN R. on 06/20/2017
"Old Cars and reliable mechanics"
My former mechanic got frustrated with my old cars with too many miles, 1990 F250 PU 160K , 1994 Mercury Tracer 164K and 1999 Toyota Camry 230K and asked me to find another mechanic. I can't blame him since he had several expensive parts in a row fail within warranty and he had to replace them with free labor. Since I've been bringing the fleet to IO motors I've been pleased with everything they've done so far. They are reasonably priced (not cheap) and very thorough. The first thing they repaired on the Camry was a check engine light that kept going on and off. It was a result of a crack in a sensor housing that they fixed without having to replace the $600 housing. Bottom line my old fleets running better and I'm more confidant in who I trust to keep my cars on the road. I would highly recommend IO motors if your looking for a reliable, skilled group of mechanics.
Vehicle: Mercury Tracer
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/20/2017 03:48 PM
JOHN M. on 06/19/2017
"Knowledgeable, honest, alert to the whole car."
We've been Io Motors customers since they took over the business. We're completely satisfied with their care of our car and our customer relationship, and we give them our highest recommendation.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius