Mazda Tribute
12/18/2018
Always provides excellent work
Steve and his team always does an outstanding job. I have been taking my vehicles to Steve for many years and he always does a great job. The work is always done when promised.

Steve-the 2005 Mazda is now in Ohio.

WH
Will H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/16/2018
Great shop! Fast and reliable work.
Steve and his team do nothing but the best work around. I brought him a new truck I recently purchased, with very little notice, he checked everything over and had it back to me in two days. Can’t beat that kind of customer service! Issac’s is the only shop I trust to work on all my vehicles.

GD
Gerry D.
Newark, DE
Pontiac G6
12/05/2018
Message FR: JerryD
Always a GREAT experience!!

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet HHR
10/25/2018
great service
steve always make getting our cars service very easy. he know what needs to be done. he lets us know when a service is do.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you, Bob, we appreciate you coming to us for service.

Mitzi L.
Newark, DE
Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2018
Friendly, fast and good service
I feel Isaacs is honest in their pricing and in the work they do. They always do a good job and get my car back to me quickly
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you, Mitzi, & thanks for coming to us for service.

TN
Tom N.
10/17/2018
First class shop
I’ve had many cars serviced at Isaacs and would never take my cars anywhere else. The work is excellent and pricing very fair.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you, Tom. It's always a pleasure to see you & we appreciate your business.

AT
Alice T.
Dewey Beach, DE
10/11/2018
Isaacs Automotive
I have been taking my car to Isaacs for a long time. His maintenance on the car has been top notch. He and his staff have all been pleasant and appointments are made which allows them to do the work in an agreeable amount of time. Since I moved It takes some time to arrive at his business but it is well worth it and I totally trust him to maintain my car so I can drive without worrying about any mechanical issues. I was lucky I found such a good mechanic and I would not take my car to anyone else but him. I thank him for such great service.

Marge B.
Brookhaven, PA
10/11/2018
Great service, friendly faces
We trust Steve Isaacs to take care of our vehicles.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you, Marge. It's always a pleasure to see you & we appreciate you coming to us for service.

Joanne P.
09/17/2018
Very knowledgeable
Very understanding & considerate. Very knowledgeable
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you, Joanne, & thank you for coming to us for service.

Ronnie C.
Kia Soul
09/07/2018
Always a great job on our little Kia.
We have been going to Isaacs for a few years now. Always great service. People we have recommended this place to who didn't take our advice said they wished they had.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you, Ronnie. We appreciate your business.

Dodge Dakota
08/24/2018
Excellent, fast, service as always. Very reliable.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you!

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/16/2018
chevy
steve always takes great care of my car, and let me know what needs to be done,
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you, Bob. And thanks for coming in, it's always a pleasure to see you.

Mazda Tribute
07/22/2018
I have been taking my cars to Steve for over 25 years. Steve has always provided quality service at a fair price. I am always confident, that my car has been taken care of. He also checks over my car to identify any future potential problems and will inform me if it needs to be addressed immediately or later. I would highly recommend his shop to anyone in need of auto repairs.He provides a very friendly working environment for his employees and customers.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Tony, Thank you for the great review & thank you for coming to us for all these years for service. It's always great to see you & we appricate your loyality.

MO
Mike O.
Lexus ES 300h
07/18/2018
2014 Lexis
excellent service and work performance.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Mike, Thanks for the great review & thanks for coming in for service.

Don B.
06/28/2018
Flexibility and reliability
Anytime I need to make an appointment Steve always can get me in the next day. I tell him what is going on and they diagnose, come back to me with reasonable pricing and get things done that day. They will also go over your car and look for anything else that may need attention to keep you safe on the road.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 06/29/2018

Don, Thanks for the great review & thanks for being a long time customer. We appricate your business.

Dorothy H.
06/20/2018
Excellent mechanics and attention to detail.
My husband and I have had our cars and trucks services at Isaacs for more than 30 years, and they have never disappointed.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 06/21/2018

Dorothy, Thank you for the great review & thanks for being a long time customer. It's always a pleasure to see you.

Ford Edge
06/11/2018
Excellent work
I have been taking my cars to Isaacs Automotive for about 25 years. The quality of his work is always great. My car is always done on time. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. If anyone asks me for a reference for a good mechanic I give them Steve name.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Tony, Thank you for the great review & the kind words. And thanks for being a long time customer & for referring your friends.

Joyce P.
Hockessin, DE
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said the staff was polite. They helped her with getting her vehicle services done correctly.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you for the great review & thank you for coming to us for service.

TN
Tom N.
Kia Soul
05/13/2018
Steve always does excellent work at reasonable prices. I have had many cars serviced by Issac’s Automotive and have always been completely satisfied. Would highly recommend.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Tom, Thank you for the great review & thanks for being a long time customer. It's always a pleasure to see you & I apprieciate you coming to us for service.

Damian S.
Ford Expedition EL
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Damian said the gentleman who worked on his vehicle, did excellent work.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 05/09/2018

Damian, Thank you for the great review & thanks for coming to us for service.