TD
Tony D.
Mazda Tribute
07/22/2018
I have been taking my cars to Steve for over 25 years. Steve has always provided quality service at a fair price. I am always confident, that my car has been taken care of. He also checks over my car to identify any future potential problems and will inform me if it needs to be addressed immediately or later. I would highly recommend his shop to anyone in need of auto repairs.He provides a very friendly working environment for his employees and customers.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Tony, Thank you for the great review & thank you for coming to us for all these years for service. It's always great to see you & we appricate your loyality.

MO
Mike O.
Lexus ES 300h
07/18/2018
2014 Lexis
excellent service and work performance.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 07/23/2018

Mike, Thanks for the great review & thanks for coming in for service.

Don B.
06/28/2018
Flexibility and reliability
Anytime I need to make an appointment Steve always can get me in the next day. I tell him what is going on and they diagnose, come back to me with reasonable pricing and get things done that day. They will also go over your car and look for anything else that may need attention to keep you safe on the road.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 06/29/2018

Don, Thanks for the great review & thanks for being a long time customer. We appricate your business.

Dorothy H.
06/20/2018
Excellent mechanics and attention to detail.
My husband and I have had our cars and trucks services at Isaacs for more than 30 years, and they have never disappointed.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 06/21/2018

Dorothy, Thank you for the great review & thanks for being a long time customer. It's always a pleasure to see you.

TD
Tony D.
Ford Edge
06/11/2018
Excellent work
I have been taking my cars to Isaacs Automotive for about 25 years. The quality of his work is always great. My car is always done on time. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. If anyone asks me for a reference for a good mechanic I give them Steve name.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Tony, Thank you for the great review & the kind words. And thanks for being a long time customer & for referring your friends.

Joyce P.
Hockessin, DE
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said the staff was polite. They helped her with getting her vehicle services done correctly.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 05/28/2018

Thank you for the great review & thank you for coming to us for service.

TN
Tom N.
Kia Soul
05/13/2018
Steve always does excellent work at reasonable prices. I have had many cars serviced by Issac’s Automotive and have always been completely satisfied. Would highly recommend.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 05/14/2018

Tom, Thank you for the great review & thanks for being a long time customer. It's always a pleasure to see you & I apprieciate you coming to us for service.

Damian S.
Ford Expedition EL
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Damian said the gentleman who worked on his vehicle, did excellent work.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 05/09/2018

Damian, Thank you for the great review & thanks for coming to us for service.

RZ
Rich Z.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Rich said he has used this business for years, and they always do a good quality job.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 05/01/2018

Rich, Thank you for the great review & thanks for being a long time customer. It's always great to see you.

Maggie R.
Ford Fiesta
04/04/2018
Steve, Jeff and Allen are the best
Very happy with work done on my vehicles. Steve, Jeff and Allen very polite, friendly. Steve always explains work done and answers any questions I may have.
Thank you for peace of mind with my vehicles.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 04/05/2018

Maggie, Thank you for the great review & the kind reply. It's always great to see you & appreciate you coming in.

RF
Ray F.
03/30/2018
Great service every time!
Thanks, Steve for always watching out for the performance of our car, and more importantly, our personal safety. Your work is always top of the line!!!
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you, Ray. We appricate having you & the family come in, it's always a pleasure to see you.

Bob B.
Saturn SL
03/26/2018
The best.
As always.
Bob Bosik
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you, Bob. It's always a pleasure to see you.

Doug C.
New Castle, DE
Chevrolet HHR
03/21/2018
Replace heater sensor
When I contacted Isaacs for the engine light problem, I was told to bring it over right away as the indicator could be a serious problem and at least get it checked out. They determined it was a heater sensor and replaced it in a timely manner.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/21/2018

Doug, Thank you for the great review & thanks for coming in. It's always a pleasure to see you.

GT
George T.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
George said he's been going there for the last 20 something years and he's very satisfied.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/23/2018

Mr. Tressler, Thank you for the great review & thank you for being a long time customer.

JJ
Jeff J.
03/17/2018
Good repair shop
Have been using Isaacs off & on for a number of years. They do good work, friendly and affordable. Will continue to use their shop when the repair job is too big for me to handle.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/20/2018

Jeff: Thank you for the great review & thank you for coming in.

CJ
Coleman J.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Coleman said they took care of the job for him.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/20/2018

Coleman, Thank you for the great review & thanks for coming to us for service.

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Lumina
03/16/2018
moms car
isaacs is always there when I need them. great service.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you, Bob & thanks for coming in, it's always a pleasure.

Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you for the great review, Bob & thanks for coming in.

Don H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/04/2018
Long time customer
I been going to Isaacs Auto for over 10 years. Never had a complaint.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you, Don. It's always a pleasure to see you & thank you for being a long time customer.

BE
Barry E.
Nissan Xterra
02/24/2018
Superior service
Took my Xterra in with steering and braking issues. Steve Isaacs and his team quickly evaluated and recommended appropriate repairs. They noted my exhaust and shock absorber issues also. What separates Isaacs Automotive from others is the complete trust instilled by Steve's calm competence and ability to get the right parts for the most competitive pricing. They provide expert mechanical work and assure you 100% reliability over the work they do.
I would not take any of my vehicles any where else.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 02/26/2018

Barry, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you coming to us for service & it's always a pleasure to see you. Best wishes, Steve

Christina M.
Nissan Sentra
02/15/2018
Patient and Kind
I've been taking my car to Isaac's for years. I always feel confident with his recommendations and I appreciate that he always takes the time to listen to what "I think" it might be and genuinely takes that into consideration. Steve always takes the time to go over everything and always provides options even if those options are going somewhere else. I truly believe Steve always wants what is best for his customers and not for his bottom line. I refer anyone to go Isaac's if you are looking for a true, honest mechanic. Trust me if Isaac's can't do it they will guide you to the next steps to make sure the next guy isn't pulling one over on you. They truly are the best.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Christina, Thank you for the great review & thank you for coming to us for service. Good luck with the car. Best wishes, Steve