PS
Patty S.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/14/2019
Battery
Thank you for replacing faulty battery with no hassle.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/14/2019

Your welcome. And thanks for coming in. Have fun driving the Camaro this summer!

03/06/2019
cobalt
thanks for the fast service. we can always trust you to fix our cars.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks Bob. And thanks for the great review. Always good to see you.

MK
Marcia K.
Lexus ES 300
02/27/2019
Excellent service!!!
The best service ever!!!
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you, Marcia. It's always a pleasure to see you. Thanks for coming in.

CD
Christian D.
Toyota Echo
02/26/2019
I've been coming to Issac's Automotive for years and have always received top-notch service. Friendly, knowledgeable and fairly priced. The level of attention and care provided for our vehicles has served me and my family well. They have a lifetime customer in me!
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

Christian, Thank you for the great review! We appricate you coming to us for service for all these years.

Cheryl C.
New Castle, DE
02/15/2019
Reliable, friendly service!
Steve and company do a great job! If something is not right, they make it right. Steve explains everything in an understandable manner so I always know what is happening to my vehicle.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 02/15/2019

Cheryl, Thank you for the great review & comments. I appricate you coming to us for service.

01/30/2019
cobalt
isaacs has great service and is very friendly
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks, Bob. Hope all is well.

Maggie R.
Ford Fiesta
01/29/2019
Steve and his employees have always made me feel welcome and do a great job on my vehicles. Thank you for keeping my vehicles safe.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you, Maggie. It's always a pleasure to see you.

Chevrolet HHR
01/26/2019
HHR
great friendly service
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/29/2019

Bob, Thanks for the great review & thanks for coming to us for service.

Mitzi L.
Newark, DE
Hyundai Veloster
01/21/2019
Friendly, fast and good service
great service...go above and beyond to make it a positive experiene
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks for the great review, Mitzi & Best wishes!

Marge B.
Brookhaven, PA
01/16/2019
Great service, friendly faces
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/17/2019

Thank You, Marge & thanks for coming in.

Maggie R.
Toyota Tundra
01/16/2019
Always greeted with a friendly Hi or Hello
Steve is always ready to help with my vehicles. Would be lost without his automobile service. Thank you.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you, Maggie, it's always a pleasure to see you.

Ronnie C.
Kia Soul
01/13/2019
Great service.
Great service and care to my vehicle. Clean facility. If we have an urgent need they always find a way to squeeze us in. Comparable pricing and they get it right the first time.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you, Ronnie & thanks for coming to us for service.

Don H.
Toyota Matrix
01/11/2019
Long time customer
I've been a customer of Isaacs Auto for about 15 years. It is the only place I take my vehicles for routine maintenance and repairs. And with Isaacs Auto doing the routine maintenance the repairs are very minimal.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Don, Thanks for the great review & thanks for coming in. It's always a pleasure to see you.

Chrissy B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/04/2019
Excellent as always
Never any issues. Reliable service.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you, Chrissy & thanks for coming to us for service.

12/30/2018
great service
great friendly service, and is always there when we need service
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you, Bob, & thanks for coming in.

John M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
12/30/2018
F250
Steve

Thanks for always taking care of my truck
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for coming in John, it's always great to see you.

Chevrolet HHR

Bear, DE
Mazda Tribute
12/18/2018
Always provides excellent work
Steve and his team always does an outstanding job. I have been taking my vehicles to Steve for many years and he always does a great job. The work is always done when promised.

Steve-the 2005 Mazda is now in Ohio.

Thank you Tony.

WH
Will H.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/16/2018
Great shop! Fast and reliable work.
Steve and his team do nothing but the best work around. I brought him a new truck I recently purchased, with very little notice, he checked everything over and had it back to me in two days. Can’t beat that kind of customer service! Issac’s is the only shop I trust to work on all my vehicles.
Steve I. from Isaacs Automotive responded on 12/21/2018

Will, Thank you the great review & thanks for coming in for service.

GD
Gerry D.
Newark, DE
Pontiac G6
12/05/2018
Message FR: JerryD
Always a GREAT experience!!