NS
Nancy S.
05/28/2020
Honest Service
I am so grateful for the continued service here. They are trustworthy, well priced, and kind. I will be back!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 05/28/2020

Thank you so much for the nice words. We value the trust our customers have placed in us and enjoy building a long term relationship with them. We are thankful for your business.

Jean M.
Woodridge, IL
05/20/2020
Honesty, competence, skills, willingness to go the extra mile, knowledgeable advice on car care
We have been taking our cars to J and C for routine servicing and various other repairs for almost 30 years and have never been disappointed and we have always been treated with respect, courtesy and honesty. We would not take our cars anywhere else!!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you so much for your kind remarks in your review! Your praise of our shop and its people is most gratifying. We appreciate that you took the time to express your satisfaction with our service. Our goal is to serve our customers and to have them feel positive about their auto repairs and maintenance experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

HE
Heather E.
Wheaton, IL
05/19/2020
Always Professional
We have used J & C on multiple vehicles and have always been fully satisfied. They are very kind, fair and professional.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our business.  We value the trust our customers have placed in us and enjoy building a long term relationship with them. We are thankful for your business.

HM
Harry M.
Nissan Sentra
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Harry said they are great and did a great job.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 05/18/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review!  We are thankful for your business.

TN
TOM N.
Buick Park Avenue
05/13/2020
Best car repair place in the DG area
My family highly recommends J & C Auto Service. They are honest which is so important to an old lady like me. Sometimes I have to hear bad things because my car is so old. But they always offer me options and choices. They are affordable and I believe that you will be pleased. They are quick so my car is not tied up too long. It is nice to go to a place and see the same faces. That tells me that people are happy to be working there. They keep a history of the work done on my car and know what to do next. I would not consider ever going any place else. They are the best!!
Don't miss taking an opportunity to stop by and check J & C out.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you so much for your kind remarks in your review! Your praise of our shop and its people is most gratifying. We appreciate that you took the time to express your satisfaction with our service. We were very pleased that you liked your service. Thank you again for your kind words. Our customers are important to us. We are proud to know that we've been of service.

We look forward to seeing you in the future!

JOEL C.
05/09/2020
Reliable high quality service every time
J&C has adapted to social distancing while providing the same high quality service. I have been a customer for roughly 20 years, and my cars have always run for a long time.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you so much for the nice words. These are very difficult times that we are living in right now. Our customers are important to us, no matter what is happening around us. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

JOEL C.
Toyota Avalon
04/25/2020
Excellent service .... at a distance
J&C has adapted to social distancing and delivered their usual great service.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/28/2020

SA
Steve A.
Ram 1500
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the service was quick, timely and affordable. Plus, the staff is friendly and just phenomenal.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/22/2020

Thanks for the great review! We value the trust our customers have placed in us and enjoy building a long term relationship with them. We are thankful for your business.

Westmont, IL
Nissan Murano
04/14/2020
Great service - great people
They know their stuff at J&C. Very knowledgeable, Great work ethic, very polite, and Very fair. Couldn't recommend them enough.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/16/2020

Carl M.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Carl said that the place had great customer service, were very helpful and fast. The prices were affordable and they did quality work.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/16/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We're thankful for your business.

AN
Arthor N.
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Arthor said they provide good work, they have reasonable prices, and they explained everything very well.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thanks for the great review! Our customer's concerns are important to us. We look forward to handling their vehicle's maintenance and repair issues with a professional, friendly attitude.

Jeff R.
Nissan Versa Note
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said this business did a great job on his vehicle.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for the review. We appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.

PH
PAUL H.
Nissan Versa
04/05/2020
Always get great service at a fair price
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/07/2020

Thanks for the great review! We value our customers and appreciate their continued trust. We are thankful for your business.

WL
WENDY L.
Westmont, IL
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/04/2020
Excellent Service from a Trusted Garage
I have been taking my vehicles to J&C since 1982. I've never been disappointed with their excellent service and their honesty, I would not feel comfortable taking my vehicles anywhere else. Joe and Mike provide me with white glove, exceptional service.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you so much for your kind remarks! Your praise of our shop and its people is most gratifying. We appreciate that you took the time to express your satisfaction with our service. Our customers are important to us and we enjoy building a long term relationship with them. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

SR
SUSAN R.
04/01/2020
Dependable friendly hometown service.
Great service and always stand behind the workmanship.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 04/06/2020

Thanks for the great review! We value the trust our customers have placed in us and we are thankful for your business.