SUSAN W.
10/16/2019
Trust
As an "older" customer, I feel safe with their services. I know that I am receiving the best care for my vehicle while not being overcharged. The Patrick's are friendly and knowledgeable.

MO
Michelle O.
Jeep Compass
10/16/2019
The customer service here is amazing. They are always welcoming. They build trust in their customers. I never had to question any service i recieved there. They take care of my jeep everytime I come. They are honest when it comes to the recommended repairs your cars need, unlike other mechanics. I will always recommend J medic. They are my top choice.

10/09/2019
Great service from a great shop
The service was amazing. The mechanics we're very knowledgeable and helpful. They took their time explaining things to me and my wife and provided excellent service.
PATRICK K. from J Medic responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you for your business and taking the time to share your thoughts.

SUSAN W.
10/03/2019
Trustworthy
I highly recommend jmedic. Just took my daughter's jeep in for an oil change and as usual the service was professional and the pricing was very reasonable. Thanks Patricks!
PATRICK K. from J Medic responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Susan.
We appreciate the business and for trusting us to look after your family as well.

RICHARD W.
Dodge Durango
10/01/2019
Good and fast knew what he was doing.
Was very impressed with the complete experience. I would recommend this place.
PATRICK K. from J Medic responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Richard.
Your business is important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to review us.

JEFF S.
09/26/2019
Integrity & Transparency
I just want to say that the business operates with honesty and integrity. I needed new gaskets and Patrick showed me exactly what was going on as well as the worn out gasket. We also found a part that should have been discarded by a Jeep dealership that could have caused serious issues. Just shows that you have to know who you are dealing with. I will not go anywhere else.
PATRICK K. from J Medic responded on 09/26/2019

Thanks Jeff,
We were glad that the 'Clunk' was an easy fix and we could concentrate on fixing the leaks. We appreciate you for taking the time to give a review.

NC
NEIL C.
09/21/2019
Excellent Repair Shop! Will be back
Fantastic first impressions! I’ll definitely bring my vehicle back for future services. Knowledgeable and friendly people, clean shop and waiting area, great coffee too! These guys run a top notch business.

Given the circumstances, best repair shop experience I have had!
PATRICK K. from J Medic responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Neil. It is a pleasure to have you as a new Customer.

MICHAEL B.
09/11/2019
Jeep Medic
Patrick and his Dad Patrick are wonderful folks that work hard to provide the most professional service for your vehicle at a fair price.
They really know "JEEPS" and they keep my '01 Cherokee in top condition!
Stop by and visit the folks at Jeep Medic and become part of the Family!
Mike Bartorelli
Winston Salem, N.C.
PATRICK K. from J Medic responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for your Business and your review.

Richard R.
Lexington, NC
Buick Reatta
08/30/2019
Ability to get the job done at lowest price. Nearby and easy to find.
is easily to get to right off Main Street and 52 it's near my house about 5 miles they seem very knowledgeable and eager to fix the problem not just replace the entire system that saves everybody money
PATRICK K. from J Medic responded on 09/12/2019

Thanks Richard. We appreciate you.

Jim G.
08/29/2019
Excellent experience
‘Patrick is extremely knowledgeable and was able to fix our Jeep in half a day for a very reasonable price. We spent over two weeks in a horrible situation at Kernersville Jeep. We spent over $700 and they did not fix the jeep or even figure out what was wrong with it. We’re pretty sure they never tried. But ‘Patrick came to our rescue and J Medic Will do all of our automobile Maintenance from now on.
PATRICK K. from J Medic responded on 09/12/2019

Jim, Thank you for your Business and Review.

08/28/2019
Friendly guys who love people
Experience was good. They will tell you what is wrong and it's up to you to fix it. They will also tell you what you can do without.

Thank you for your Business and the Review

TT
Terry T.
Mocksville, NC
08/24/2019
2000 Jeep
Patrick diagnosed the electrical issue and made necessary repairs. He was very professional.

Thanks Terry.

SP
Skip P.
08/17/2019
Honest assessment
They ran diagnostics and determined a bad gas cap... could have told me anything but took the honest route, thankfully. It will be remembered!

Jacob W.
08/16/2019
Awesome service
Great customer service and quick turn around time

DONNA B.
08/13/2019
Happy With Service
I am a returning customer, and again am very pleased with the service I received.

Nissan Versa
08/03/2019
Very Welcoming!
They listen to you and never do anything to your car without your permission and if you decide to change anything on your car, they’ll show you all the prices.

ROBERT M.
08/02/2019
Great place and price

BP
Bonnie P.
BMW 128i
07/29/2019
Awesome service
Awesome service as usual. Will never go anywhere else.

WS
WILLIAM S.
07/27/2019
Amazingly fast and honest service
I would recommend this place 10/10 times. Very honest, very informative and just very professional. Most definitely know jeeps and had my issue pointed out and resolved in a fast manner. Very amazing service

DONNA B.
07/24/2019
Pleased
I was treated with respect, and was comfortable with the communication I received. I received quality work at a reasonable price. Will return in the future.