Folsom, CA
Great service as always. Honest and on time. Very thorough

Michael D.
08/02/2021
Routine Maintenance
From routine maintenance to major repair, I can trust the people at Japan Auto Car to do the job right. I have been taking my vehicles to this shop for about 25 years and I have always been pleased with the work and advice I have received.

SE
Sabrina E.
Folsom, CA
07/31/2021
The Best!
I have been going to Japan Auto for years. Jack has been the best find ever!

RJ
Robert J.
Sacramento, CA
07/11/2021
Best Shop in Town
I love my 25 year old Toyota Tacoma and I'm so proud to do most of the work on it. But when the maintenance job gets too technically advanced for me and it's time to get it to a real mechanic, Japan Auto Care is my only choice after trying so many shops here in the Sacramento area. They just recently got me through some suspension work that was way over my head and in a truck with 289,000 original miles, I just confidently enjoyed a 300+ mi roadtrip to Monterey this weeked. Bravo!

CN
Carol N.
Sacramento, CA
07/09/2021
Great service. Car returned very clean.
Prompt service, friendly. Treats women with respect. Estimate is what was paid. Definitely will go back

Robin M.
Citrus Heights, CA
Acura RDX
06/17/2021
Fit me in! Thank you!
I called last min since my AC wasn’t as cool as usual and all reports were we had a heat wave coming in.
The shop was very busy but not only did they squeeze me in, but I was done much quicker than I expected!
Thanks guys! You are the best!!

SD
Awesome service!

Bob M.
06/09/2021
Always satisfied!
Always satisfied with Jack, Matt at Japan Auto Care. Very thorough with their work. Customer for 20+ yr.

DN
Dave N.
06/08/2021
They're attentive to every need of your vehicle.
When I need regular service done, the mechanics make sure I'm informed of necessary maintenance all at a good price.

PA
Pete A.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Toyota Avalon
06/05/2021
Awesome!!
Jack and his staff are EXCELLENT!! I've been going to Japan Auto Care for over 10 years. Jack is ALWAYS a straight shooter, dependable and MORE than you would expect! I recommend Japan Auto Care to ALL of my friends.

Jennifer D.
Elverta, CA
06/03/2021
I brought my truck in to be looked at after moving from out of state. The mechanics were very thorough and I received text and a call regarding what they found through text and a call. It was pretty cool to have a copy of their report! To me, that is excellent communication. I didn’t feel pressured to do any repairs, especially since I couldn’t afford to do all of it at the same time. Great staff!!

CG
Craig G.
Citrus Heights, CA
Change oil
Great job

CR
Colene & Ted R.
Confident
That what needs to be done will get done. Jack and Matt are so knowledgeable and personable, they just aleways treat you right. Been going here for 23 years!

Jerry G.
Very customer oriented
Always ready to listen and help.

BG
Bruce & Sharon G.
05/13/2021
A+ Service done Right!
Every time they service our RAV, it is done correctly and on time.