Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

NF
Nadezhda F.
Ocean Springs, MS
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Rescore for previous review :-)
Third time is a charm. Wanted to rescore the previous review. So far my car is fixed and Jessica and the team went above and beyond to plan ahead in case the one part does not work. Happy that I was listened to and so far so good. No more annoying warning and works the way it is supposed to. Thank you

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Not the same this past 2 times
I have been going to this place for years. Sent family and friends because of their service. Past 2 times been disappointing so maybe just a stressful day.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Sorry that you had a bad experience us we try to keep everyone happy. Doesn’t always work that way. I reviewed your ticket came in on a Saturday and then had to come back following week for a follow up. We ordered parts and we have to make an appointments based on time it takes to fix your car. You need a 5 to 6 hours appointment to fix your car. We have a continuous turn of  appointments everyday we can not hold spots for something that takes that long also a different tech will be finishing that job to make sure of quality control. Thanks for being a valued customer.

Rachel S.
Vancleave, MS
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/24/2019 Category: Service
They Care About Customer Satisfaction
I recently wrote a review about an unpleasant customer service experience I had with an employee in the parts department. Today, I received a phone call from the service manager, Ben. Ben and I discussed my experience. I can honestly say, Jason Pilger Hyundai managers care about the experiences you have at the dealership. I have to rethink my plan of saying I won’t go back, because that phone call proved to me just how much they value providing great customer service. I would recommend this dealership now and will continue my loyalty with them.

04/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer interaction can make you or break you
Your parts department lady at the front desk ruined my loyalty with your dealership. However, for the past three years this dealership has went through a lot of people at the parts desk.

On the other hand, the lady in the service department (that has been there FOREVER) has always been extremely nice and presented professionalism at all times.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Sorry you had a bad experience with the parts person. She does a great job but still learning. She should not be in the service process unless you are buying a part. Customers that come through for service work are handled by me or Jessica. These scores affect us not her we strive to be 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 dealership to all of our customers. I would hope that you will restore this survey  to help Jessica’s customer service index. Feel free to call me anytime on this matter I hope that you will return for service. I will email you a rescore  in hopes that you will help us.

Pascagoula, MS
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great follow up customer service
In a previous review I addressed a hiccup I experienced on my last visit. I was very quickly contacted concerning the matter and the issue was resolved. I appreciate that they listened to my concerns as a customer and reached out to me to make it right!

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
My routine oil change was fine, but my tire pressure was off when I brought it in, and I made sure to mention it at check in. When I picked up my car within 10 min of leaving the dealership my lights came on my dash back on that the pressure in 1 tire was off. I came back the next day only to have air added to ONE tire and was told I would have to come back because everyone was busy. I could see several people standing around and I know adding air to a tire only takes a few min. I was disappointed that they couldn’t take 2 minutes to fix what should have been fixed the day before during my appointment
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Sorry this happened to you please stop by the store and see me or give me a call when you are available.

Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Sorry for the inconvenience on our part. I had Ray my service advisor call you to let you know we have fixed the problem. I would like to offer you a free oil change for the mishap. I have hired several new people and we have been making changes to accommodate are customers more. I sent you a rescore on the survey we would hope that you would give us a rescore on our service deptment we know we can not be perfect 100 percent of the time but we will shoot for it everytime! Please ask for me on your next visit so I can take care of your service on us. Thanks again for being a valued customer.

VM
Vivian M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/08/2017 Category: Service
service
As I stated already I am not pleased with the service that was stated was done on my vehicle, that obviously DID NOT GET COMPLETED.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Thanks for the survey. I can assure you that your car was serviced

Sometimes paperwork gets mixed up if you got a blank form. Techs have a step by step process no car gets missed. If you need something for your car the advisor will let you know while the techs
inspect the vehicle. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to stop by anytime and I will have you car inspected  just ask for me.

Josiah R.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Great friendly people
I like this business, I will continue to go here. My only thought of improvement is to clean up what you work on. Don't fix something and leave it a mess for the customer to have to clean.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/10/2017

You are rite the tires should have been cleaned sorry for the inconvenience. When you come in for your next service it's on us. We will make some changes in that process.

Moss Point, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Maintance
Shop not clean
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 09/08/2017

Thanks for being a valued customer. Did your car get dirty in our machanic shop? Did someone get grease in your car? We do a lot of business though our service dept rated top 5 in the southeast for customer service. Your ratings based off a machanics shop floor is a little unfair to us if we did nothing wrong. Sorry we will not have your service work. Please contact me if you have issues.

LT
Lacreannia T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Great managers, porridge promise keeping
Have my car for almost a month for engine work and a bumper, didn't get the bumper from insurance until 2 weeks later. And don't expect them to keep the promise on what day it will be done, overall a good dealer.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/13/2017

Sorry about not having the parts in stock. We try to make everyone happy!

Biloxi, MS
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2016 Category: Service
?!?
No comment
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/27/2016

If you have an issue please contact me. I will be glad to look into it.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2016 Category: Service
good service
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/18/2016

Sorry that you would not recommend us I try to do all I can to make sure our customers are happy. That's how we are able to keep are service prices low with good loyal customer continuous using us. Hope that you give us another shot at it.

Vancleave, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2016 Category: Service
poor communication
Waited over an hour and a half for an oil change... because the paperwork was not turned in by service personnel. The car was finished and sitting outside for at least 45 min. without any notification that it was finished. I had to ask before the service manager went and checked on it.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 05/27/2016

Yes we did make a mistake on your ticket tech left ticket in car by mistake. We were short 2 people and behind. Remind me when you come in of this and I will give you a free oil change.

Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 05/28/2016

Routine oil change takes 45 mins that's why it set by appointment. You had  945 appointment you was out before 11am I'm sorry you had 30 extras mins there because of a mistake people do make them. We will take care of your next oil change for free.

RA
ROBERT A.
Mobile, AL
11/19/2015 Category: Service
Great Sales / Not so good in Service dept.
Group was very good on the sales side / dealership service dept is too small for service load. Dealership needs a facelift.
Corey S., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/25/2015

Robert,
  Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our dealership.  I welcome the"not so good reviews" as well as the great ones.  Without the honesty of our customers, we won't  know where we have room for improvement.  As you have mentioned, our service department has outgrown the facility. This is due to the overwhelming popularity of the Hyundai product.  I assure you that we have taken note of this and we're not taking it lightly.   We are presently procuring more property to help alleviate this situation. Please be patient as we grow; and I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied in the long run. Thanks again!

Corey Straight