Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Thomas S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Just always do great work.
No complaints I always have good service
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks for being a valued customer. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Kenneth B.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
title can't be blank
cars sold here are fine. mechanical support out of the garage is not up to spec.

*webmaster: you really need to add a "maybe" option to this page for recommendation block...
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thanks for your suggestions I will look into your ticket for sure.

228.522.3413.

James P.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and quick to help the customers
Love the service we get here. Very courteous and time is managed well.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks for being a valued customer. We strive to be a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
dealership.

VM
Vivian M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Vivian Melton
So far to date, they have been prompt and for the most part I am very happy with my 2016 accent and the service since purchase.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

We strive to be a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟dealership. Thanks for being a valued customer.

RL
Roberto L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Nice personal and professional
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

We strive to be a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟dealership. Thanks for being a valued customer.

LW
Leandre W.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
CAR CHECK UP
YOUR WORKERS, KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Russell H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Service was fast with a friendly atmosphere
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

We strive to be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dealership.

Michael R.
Panama City, FL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
Waiting time and time to schedule service was minimal. Good communication from tech.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

RE
Rene E.
Spanish Fort, AL
12/23/2018 Category: Service
No comments
Not agree on price
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018

Yes we went up 10$ on our synthetic oil change. thanks for letting us know it’s still on the web site. we will have it adjusted sorry for the inconvenience.

KK
Good job
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and fast service
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

We strive to be a 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Dealership. Thanks for being a valued customer.

WF
William F.
2013 Hyundai Equus
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Every one is very nice.
I am taking my car back tomorrow with one of the same problems. But I believe they will do there best and solve the problem. Randy though not in the service department always makes me feel appreciated as a coustomer. I recommend J. Pilfer to my friends and neighbors.

Moss Point, MS
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Mostly pleased with this visit, with a small exception
I usually always have a great experience with servicing my Sonata at this dealership, but I do feel my most recent visit was not as exceptional as I have had previously. I am still giving a good rating, because it was nothing major, but definitely an inconvenience to get home after having an oil change and tire rotation to find one of my valve stem caps that was not put back on after the tires were aired up. If I lived closer, this would not be a big deal, but I took off work early to bring the car in and I live and work about 40 minutes from this shop. I will continue to use this dealership, but hope this does not happen again.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

HS
Heather S.
06/24/2018
Great customer service from the manager
After picking it up from the second drop off it still seems as if the motor is still running a little rough. However I was told if I had any problems to bring it back in. My biggest worry is that it is going to run fine until right after the 60,000 mile mark and then I will be charged an arm and a leg to get my car back running. I pray this is not the case. Ben the service manager said if I had any problems to call him. I do want to say after requesting to speak with the manager I was given a loaner car to drive while they worked on my car which I was very thankful for as my car is my only vehicle. Once Ben got back from vacation he kept me updated on the progress on my car. While he was out I was not notified at all about my car. Between my mom and myself we have purchased 7 cars from Jason Pilger. I have also sent many friends to the lot to buy their cars. I have never had any other issues besides this one. I guess I had to speak to the right person to get my issue taken care of. From now on if I have any worries I will request to speak with Ben. Thanks again for all the help I truly appreciate it.

Vancleave, MS
06/06/2018 Category: Service
They don’t treat me like a women when I am getting my car serviced.
This has been the only car service place that I have not felt taken advantage of for simply being a female. It is refreshing to know there is somewhere to take my car without having to worry about individuals trying to convince me I need to have several other expensive jobs done to my car.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

We strive to be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Dealership. Thanks for being a valued customer.

WB
Wilneke B.
Theodore, AL
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Some of the employees
There are some nice people there
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Michael S.
Vancleave, MS
04/24/2018 Category: Service
First service on my new car
First oil change was free and also rotated the tires in a short amount of time.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Katherine M.
Gulfport, MS
2015 Hyundai Equus
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Service reps are professional and helpful
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

Thanks for being a valued customer. We strive to be a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Dealership.

AO
Arlene O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2018 Category: Service
It's OK.
The original car that I bought at the dealership (a Nissan with 39,000 miles on it had problems) I would have preferred them to be fixed instead of purchasing a car with a 7 year note on it, since I had purchased the guarantees on the Nissan.

It took too long for the initial sale and the sales contract was complicated. I was told that I could get another loan (i.e. a shorter one) that was a lie. The bank that took my loan was out of state. What we have no banks in MS?

The service seems to be OK but I haven't had a major problem.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Rebecca S.
Long Beach, MS
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Great job except for communication about car!
Overall, great place to have car serviced. They get the job done. Maybe because it was a Saturday, things were not done the way they are normally done during the week.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Yes small crew on Sat sorry for inconvenience. Thanks for being a valued customer.