Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375
Latest Review 30 minutes ago

Vancleave, MS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Issues Resolved
Ben called first thing the morning after my initial review. Resolved my concerns and offered to make things right.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Something has changed
Staff is extraordinary but quality of service has decreased significantly over the last year. New management maybe? Not happy.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thanks for letting me know about this. I will check into it and give you a call.

Gautier, MS
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Poor car service
I wish they would have been more thorough the first time so I didn’t have to waste my time and bring it right back.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have been out on vacation just got back. Spoke with my master technician he said he can not get it to duplicate what you said it was doing. I will update you tomorrow going to drive the car tonight. We will make this rite.

Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Mrs Heather would you please do a rescore for me.

Moss Point, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Glove box fell off
Opened my Glove box the day after my oil change and it hit the floor.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 10/24/2017

Sorry this is not common practice for my staff to do this. Swing by anytime and I will reconnect your glove box.It was disconnected to check cabin filter and I'm guessing he left the cover off the filter and his gloves in the floor. I will take care of your next service for your inconvenience. We do make mistakes every now and then but I'm truly sorry.

SL
Susan L.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Maintenance
Asked for tires to be rotated, they were not, asked fir 12 volt and USB ports to be fixed, they were not
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Your outlets were working when the car left. check your cable for your car most after market cables do not work. Try different cable.i do remember your car I was with the tech when he worked on your car he did rotate your tires. We are not in the business to do bad business. Bring your car by anytime and we will check out the cords with you. Hope we can earn your business back. Please call me with any questions.

08/10/2016 Category: Service
Not the place for maintenance.
DO NOT use this place for maintenance, common courtesy is not a priority.
Ben S M., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 08/10/2016

Sorry for the trouble it was my fought. we have been having computer issues and the line for steering column bushing was deleted did not save.I take full responsibility for that if you will give us another shot I will do a free oil change on next visit again sorry for the mistake with your car we try to be perfect but sometimes things do go wrong.

SV
Steve V.
01/30/2016 Category: Service
Buyers Beware
We have had a horrible experience dealing with Jason Pilger Hyundai. Appears that Bait and switch is going on at this dealership. Internet managers promising pricing (Bait) on new automobiles that they can not deliver (Switch). I attempted to purchase a Sonata for my daughter at Jason Pilger Hyundai and was given an email price on the vehicle that apparently the Internet Sales Manager (Rashod Turner) could not deliver. We went in as a family to test drive her new vehicle and originally wanted to close on the loan on tuesday Feb 1. Rashod stated that his numbers were down for the month and offered to take an additional $1000 off the emailed price on the car. I accepted the offer, we shook on it in front of our daughter and went home to arrange financing on our new vehicle. The next day when I called in to schedule the closing I was told that they could not honor that price. Needless to say the deal fell through and now my daughter is crushed to learn that she will not be getting her new car as expected. As a last resort I contacted the General Manager Moe Alam who agreed to look into this deal. After doing so I was told again that they could not honor the price as offered. He made no effort to make this right or try to gain our business back. Alam;s comment to me was they would be happy if we paid sticker price on the vehicle.

My most recent email with Rashod Turner reads as follows:
Rashod Turner <rturner@jasonpilgerhyundai.dealerspace.com> Jan 27 (3 days ago)
to me $18,250+++ = $19,652.25 OTD

Based on my experience, I would not trust anything this dealership tells you or puts in writing. They have treated my family dishonestly and now I have an upset daughter who was so excited to have a new car. Dealing with Jason Pilger Hyundai by far has been the worst experience that I have ever had in the purchase of an automobile.

BG
BRAD G.
Lucedale, MS
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2015 Category: Service
Did what i asked but still crooks
The service center did what I asked but they are salesman. Tried to make me pay $200 for one tire. So i bought 4 tires off tire rack. The front desk lady is super rude. And please call me next time my tire is on my car. It took them 4 days to get a tire on my car. Unexceptable.
Corey S., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 11/25/2015

Dear Brad,
 I would like to apologize if my service advisor was rude to you in any way. I absolutely do not condone that behavior from my service staff.
  I would also like to address the Salesman comment.  Here in our Service Department, we are not salespersons.  We are Service advisors. We strive to approach customers with professionalism and individuality, to educate each customer about their vehicle's specific needs. Each customer is different, as are their driving habits and their vehicles.
   The original equipment tire for your vehicle, that we carry in stock, is $144.31 including road hazard warranty.  You asked for the price on a Michelin tire.  Yes, that tire price is nearly $200.00 ($198.52 to be exact).  We do not carry Michelin tires here at the dealership. We would have had to acquire it from our Florida warehouse. We had the availability to have either of the two different tires mounted and your vehicle ready that same afternoon.  You and I spoke at 11:30 am and you stated that you had found the same tire on Tire Rack at a lower price.  I then asked you if I could attempt to get you a lower price through our Tire Rack account, and call you back shortly.  I called back and left you a voice mail. I did not receive a return call until late afternoon/early evening, where you stated, that you had already placed an order with tire rack and that you would bring the tire by, for mounting, when you received it. This phone call took place on the 17th of November. On the 19 of November, at approximately 6:00 pm you brought in one of the four tires you purchased, and were informed that the tire would be installed for you and ready for pick up when you returned at your convenience the next day.  The vehicle was  picked up by you the following afternoon/evening, the 20th of November. Yes, four days passed from the night YOU dropped of the car until the tires YOU provided were brought to us by YOU and  installed by our technician.   You may also want to make note, that you and I discussed the tires that you had purchased. I explained to you at that time, had you returned my call prior to ordering those tires, I could have saved you $170.00.  I would also like to mention that you were provided with a loaner car, as a courtesy, while we waited on tires that YOU provided us. Not many businesses  provide that kind of assistance when a customer is not purchasing their product.

Mobile, AL
05/31/2015 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Jason Pilger service department did what it took to make me a fully satisfied customer.

05/31/2015 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed the problem and I paid for it
I paid to fix a problem starting my car which reoccurred the next day and I discovered to be a weak key fob battery.
Corey S., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/02/2015

Dear Anonymous,
I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this situation has caused you and for the lack of confidence you have in our service department.  I sincerely hope, since our phone conversation on this matter, you can now fully trust in the Jason Pilger service department and that we can, and will, do what it takes to make you a fully satisfied customer.

Thank you for briniging this to my attention,

Corey S., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 06/03/2015

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me and to review or service department again.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

AT
ANTHONY T.
Honolulu, HI
2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Parts & Service
Disappointing that the wrong part was ordered for the Visor Repair. Year, make and model should have made it very easy. Now have to spend another few hours waiting for service on another day. My time is valuable. Other service was fine but very expensive for the small items needed to be replaced. Outside of the transmission service, no engine work and the bill was over $700
Corey S., Service Manager from Jason Pilger Hyundai responded on 08/12/2014

Mr. Taranto,

Thank you for taking the time to address the issues you have with the service to your vehicle. Being former military, I am aware that when you are stationed far from home it can be
difficult to insure that your automotive needs are fulfilled to your expectations. It is very unfortunate that the wrong visor was delivered to the dealership, these parts come from a central distribution hub and occasionally oversights are made. Luckily, the correct part was delivered within 2 days and the repair took less than 5 minutes. Here at Jason Pilger, we strive to offer comprehensive maintenance and care to all our customer's vehicles. We understand that when several needs are addressed at one service call, the overall cost can seem steep. Our priorities are to consistently offer customer safety and satisfaction. In the event you again need service to your vehicle while not here in MS, I will be happy to personally discuss any repairs with you via telephone or email. I would like to thank you for your patronage and hope to meet with you when you are back in MS.