LESLIE M.
Acura RDX
11/02/2018
Excellent,honest service
Jason and his whole staff want to keep you safe. The service is fast and accurately completed the first time.

JAMIE G.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/29/2018
Best repair shop
Jason treats everyone like family. He only fixed what needed to be fixed and made recommendations for what is needed next at a later date. Very honest and up front!!!

AK
ANDI K.
10/24/2018
Jasons A+
Always a great experience at Jasons. My car is 16 years old, and starting to have more issues. Jason is unfailingly honest about what is essential and what can wait for a bit. He and his employees are friendly, professional, and welcoming. Highly recommended!

JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
10/20/2018
The people
As usual the best auto service in California, I travel from Simi Valley for Jasons service the best there is,

AL
ANDREA L.
10/19/2018
We love Jason's!
My husband and I always take our cars to Jason's. He and his staff are professional, thorough, and honest. I don't trust other car mechanics, but I always feel that Jason tells us exactly what work is needed on our cars and doesn't try to upsell. I highly recommend Jason's!

SAULE B.
10/07/2018
Excellent as usual!
Thank you, Jason, and your team for the work you do!

TIM B.
10/06/2018
Another good service
Needed a lot of expensive work to be done as my car is VERY old. Work done quickly and a bit less costly than I expected, even though they found a few other things that had to be done. My car runs really well again and I can keep driving it until it "dies". Thanks Jason and crew for a good service.

RF
RUTH F.
Sunland, CA
09/29/2018
Trustworthy and Accommodating Service!
So thankful to be referred to Jason's Automotive when my mechanic retired! Jason seems very knowledgeable about the cars, checks things out thoroughly, communicates all issues, and does his best to accommodate the customer in every way. And the prices seem very reasonable!

JULIE L.
Pasadena, CA
Honda Element
09/26/2018
Complete Service Before Big Trip
I am confident that my trusty Element will get me to my destination safely and on time! Thanks!

09/24/2018
Excellent and efficient service
Jason's is an outstanding business. Great service, honest, and a wealth of knowledge about cars. Having Jason's as your auto mechanic is a great reason to own a Honda or Toyota.

AW
Adrian W.
Elyria, OH
09/17/2018
Awesome!!!!!
I brought my 05 Durango to this place, price was great and so was the job that they did on the manifold. Would have been hundreds more anywhere else. I recommend this place of business to anyone!!!

09/09/2018
Jason and his team completed my scheduled service efficiently and courteously. They did everything I asked for my 2010 Honda Fit, provided a ride for me both ways, answered all my questions, and kept my records up to date. I know nothing about cars so I have to be able to trust my mechanic. These folks have earned my trust. Thanks, Jason and team!

PH
PEGGY H.
Honda Accord
09/03/2018
P.Hayden
Great service! Top of the line mechanics !

DK
DIANA K.
Nissan Versa
08/12/2018
Honest, friendly
I have been coming here for years. Customer service is top knotch and staff very friendly and caring.

AK
ANDI K.
07/01/2018
Jasons
Always a great experience, the work, the staff, the customer sevice. Thanks Jason!

SAULE B.
04/29/2018
Wondeful as always!
Thank you, Jason! Visiting your shop is always a very pleasant experience no matter what is the issue! Staff is very competent and the there are always a very good positive energy and spirit that can not be overestimated! Thank you so much for taking good care of my car and your advice in how to maintain it.

WB
WALTER B.
04/24/2018
Oil change-check up
As usual Jason recommended only what was needed - did a great job - great place to shoot the s...

CV
CHRIS V.
Los Angeles, CA
04/20/2018
Jason is very honest, never overcharges, and always gets my vehicle back into optimum condition. Excellent communication and excellent service.

DENISE B.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
04/20/2018
Always awesome
Jason and his staff are professional, timely, and kowledgable. I always leave feeling like our cars were serviced with care.

SHERMAN H.
Pasadena, CA
Honda Element
04/18/2018
Thanks Jason for your service to the Hewson Family over the years!