BR
BELISA R.
08/22/2019
B Rondón
Excelente Job always.
Very reliable, professional, honest work.
I have been taken my cars , Toyota and Honda for over 20 years and very satisfied.

JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
08/17/2019
Toyota service
Perfect as usual. At 110,000 miles he keeps it running like a new one.No one does it better

CLYDE S.
Honda Civic del Sol
08/17/2019
What makes Jason's so great is honesty and integrity.
Have gone to Jason for years for all my vehicles. He has never disappointed on all the work he has done on all my vehicles. He is very honest and lets you know exactly what your vehicle needs and why. never try"s to up sell you on anything. If any thing try"s to save you money. Will never go to any body else for auto work. Keep up the good work Jason and crew.

CK
CHARLA K.
07/28/2019
Always Amazing
I can’t say enough about the team at Jason’s Automotive Specialty, they are always very up front with their pricing, they always let me know what to expect and they ALWAYS call me before they do any work! They are fast once a diagnosis is made and they do it right the 1st time! Thanks Jason and Team for another job well done

CHRISTINA M.
07/20/2019
Excellent Service!
My mechanic retired, and I was referred to Jason's by a friend from church. My car has over 200,000 miles on it. A warning light came on in my car. Jason's fixed the problem very quickly, as well as some routine maintenance that I had been neglecting. They had to order parts, and when they weren't delivered, they sent someone to pick them up so that my car would be ready when they had told me it would be. My car hasn't run this well in years!

LEAH B.
06/29/2019
Good Quality Workmanship!
I’m always very happy with the work that the folks at Jason’s Automotive do. They do quality work at a fair price. They have never steered me wrong.

I would like them to work on communicating just a *little* better. There were a few recommendations that they had for my car while they were working on it. Had I known about it, I may have also had the work at the same time they had my car for 3 days, but since I didn’t know about it until after I picked it up, I couldn’t tell them to fix those too. Now I have to come back again next month.

TC
TERESA C.
06/28/2019
Fair prices, great service, and friendly faces
Great service!!

06/04/2019
The friendly gal at front desk (sorry I can’t remember her name) and thorough checks on my car by mechanic crew.
I appreciate the recommendations without pressure.

BEATRIZ M.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/17/2019
Always the best
Once again, Jason and all the people who work for him deserve a medal for their honest work. They are always ready to help. This time, I had a situation with a dead battery. They changed it for me on the spot in less than 10 minutes. This is one of the many reasons why I have been going to this place for over 2 decades and I have referred many friends who are now regular customers. They are the best. And if you happen to be there when they have some down time(which is very unusual), they sit down and talk to you as if you are in their living room; they treat you like a family member. It is always a pleasure to see each and every one of the people who work there.

ROBERT S.
Lexus ES 300
05/10/2019
friendly their service is always great
Jason has been seviceing my honda's since 2004. Jason service has always been great.

JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
05/04/2019
Most honest shop in state.

AK
ANDI K.
04/26/2019
Jason's the best
I'm ALWAYS happy with ,y experience at Jasons. Great work and customer service.

JOHN G.
Honda Fit
04/13/2019
well earned reputation
Jason and his team take great care of our vehicles. I trust the quality of work, the suggestions as to necessary maintenance, and the fair charges for the service performed. The whole crew are courteous, knowledgeable, and as professional as you can get. As long as we have vehicles he can work on, we'll be customers.

TD
TAHER D.
04/11/2019
Masarrat says thanks, Jason. The car is driving very well.
As you know we are your customers for a very long time and are very satisfied with you and your dedicated team. Do keep the garage prosper.
.... taher daud

TIM B.
Glendale, CA
04/06/2019
Another great job!
Our cars are not new, but Jason's helps us to keep them running like that!

SL
STEVE L.
Glendale, CA
03/30/2019
Finally a auto mechanic I can trust
Great to have access to a auto mechanic that I can trust to provide/recommend work that I need and not just to make a buck by suggesting work that just provides work for his shop. I don't hessitate to approve any of the work they suggest...and thats what makes Jason and his philosophy about running his business a success...he will have customers like me that will return without hesitation. They also do their best to do the work in a timely manner and within they're quoted price.

MARTHA S.
Pasadena, CA
Honda Fit
03/28/2019
Wonderful Service
The folks at jasons are always pleasant to deal with. They are honest and thorough.

SD
STEVE D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
03/23/2019
Worth the Drive
I drive from Santa Clarita to Sunland for repairs. Its not convenient, its far and I have to get someone to drive me there so I could leave my car. Jason has never failed to repair my car, always honest, fair prices. Would not go to anyone else ! Jason's office manager, Rosa, is pleasure to deal with !!!
Steve

TC
TERESA C.
03/23/2019
Always friendly, efficient and reasonably priced.
I've been a customer for 15 years. If there are any problems, all options are clearly explained. Jason and staff are friendly and accommodating. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

DENISE B.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
03/22/2019
Happy customer
You can't beat Jason's! Dependable, reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and friendly.