RICHARD H.
Acura TL
01/15/2019
Very accommodating, very professional,
Needed repair for smog test. Was in next day at 8a and out at 4:30p. Drove the required miles to reset emissions readout. Had registration in mail next day. Problem solved, no drama.

Honda Accord Coupe

Sylmar, CA
Honda Element
12/13/2018
Fixed my window mechanism
Tuesday evening I parked in a lot in Pasadena and was closing up the car to go into my church for an event. The driver's side window would not go more than halfway up. Then it wouldn't go down. I tried starting the car again: same thing. I tried that twice. No change, except that I then heard a clatter, a racket of sound, in the door. I called AAA for help but they don't handle such things. So I took my chances with the car being insecure. I covered the window from the inside with a dark cloth over-
night, to give the impression the window was up (I have tinted windows). Next morning I called Jason. He knew immediately what the problem was, and I authorized him to order the necessary part, then brought my car in. His best mechanic handled it while I waited, A - to - B. It works perfectly now. I don't remember the name of the mechanism, but it involved opening the door up, and replacing the motor and unit that controlled the automatic window controls. It's an expensive job due to the part(s) involved, and labor, but the guy handled it promptly and efficiently. I LOVE Jason's Automotive! Carol W

DIANE S.
Pasadena, CA
12/10/2018
Car service
As usual the customer service was excellent. I know when I take my car to Jason’s that I will receive service at a fair price.

JAMIE G.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/08/2018
Very honest and truthful about what needed to be done and not done v
Jason called to tell me that he made a mistake and my brakes were fine. He is extremely honest and up front. I really appreciate that.

CHUCK S.
12/06/2018
Desperate
The woman that wrote the the service order couldn’t have been any nicer or helpful .

PM
PAULA M.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/05/2018
Jason and his service
I have been going here for 20 years and the service is great. The last visit I was pleasantly surprised my car was done quickly, actually the time I was working out army the gym. I promptly got a ride to the gym and back while my car was getting rear brake pads. I also like how honest Jason is and the customer service is superb!

RD
REBECCA D.
12/02/2018
Quick and well done, Thanks!
I had scheduled an appointment with Rosa and left my car in their parking lot and used the Night Owl drop off service. My Prius was ready right on time!

JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
11/22/2018
Jason
Best business in California. Again they have done a wonderful job.

KL
KATHY L.
Montrose, CA
11/15/2018
Great place for over 20 years.
I first met Jason when he first opened his business. He is so trustworthy and knowledgable. I trust no one else with my Honda.

LESLIE M.
Acura RDX
11/02/2018
Excellent,honest service
Jason and his whole staff want to keep you safe. The service is fast and accurately completed the first time.

JAMIE G.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/29/2018
Best repair shop
Jason treats everyone like family. He only fixed what needed to be fixed and made recommendations for what is needed next at a later date. Very honest and up front!!!

AK
ANDI K.
10/24/2018
Jasons A+
Always a great experience at Jasons. My car is 16 years old, and starting to have more issues. Jason is unfailingly honest about what is essential and what can wait for a bit. He and his employees are friendly, professional, and welcoming. Highly recommended!

JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
10/20/2018
The people
As usual the best auto service in California, I travel from Simi Valley for Jasons service the best there is,

AL
ANDREA L.
10/19/2018
We love Jason's!
My husband and I always take our cars to Jason's. He and his staff are professional, thorough, and honest. I don't trust other car mechanics, but I always feel that Jason tells us exactly what work is needed on our cars and doesn't try to upsell. I highly recommend Jason's!

SAULE B.
Honda Fit
10/07/2018
Excellent as usual!
Thank you, Jason, and your team for the work you do!

TIM B.
10/06/2018
Another good service
Needed a lot of expensive work to be done as my car is VERY old. Work done quickly and a bit less costly than I expected, even though they found a few other things that had to be done. My car runs really well again and I can keep driving it until it "dies". Thanks Jason and crew for a good service.

RF
RUTH F.
09/29/2018
Trustworthy and Accommodating Service!
So thankful to be referred to Jason's Automotive when my mechanic retired! Jason seems very knowledgeable about the cars, checks things out thoroughly, communicates all issues, and does his best to accommodate the customer in every way. And the prices seem very reasonable!

JULIE L.
Pasadena, CA
Honda Element
09/26/2018
Complete Service Before Big Trip
I am confident that my trusty Element will get me to my destination safely and on time! Thanks!

09/24/2018
Excellent and efficient service
Jason's is an outstanding business. Great service, honest, and a wealth of knowledge about cars. Having Jason's as your auto mechanic is a great reason to own a Honda or Toyota.