JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
09/04/2020
honda fix
the best Honda Toyota service in California, if you go else ware for service you are wasting your money.

John G.
Just a little bit FIT😁
Jason and his crew just did an oil change on my little Fit. 1/2 an hour, great price. A fine Japanese synthetic oil and my little rocket is launched. They recently did a 100,000 mi service and completely resuscitated the Fit and it is so much fun to drive. Jason and his crew know how to treat a Japanese car, we’re customers for life.

JOHN G.
Honda Fit
Got it
Jason found and fixed some really strange and annoying drivability problems with my 02’ Toyota Tacoma Prerunner. It took awhile, not helped by some bad OEM parts. But it’s back running like the wind. Got a lot of miles to go and fish to catch. Jason and his crew are awesome I’m a very happy camper

Great as always!
Wonderful service as usual, reasonably priced - but they've got to mask up in the office!

BRIAN H.
Scion xB
08/27/2020
Dependable and Intelligent
I have been going to Jason for 21 years. I am so confident that you will find him to be the best auto mechanic you can find anywhere. Over the years I have recommended Jason to all of my friends.

La Canada Flintridge, CA
08/18/2020
Sun visor fix
Jason is always a pleasure to work with. After picking up the Rav, I turned down the driver side sun visor that was fixed and it fell out in my lap. So, now we need to find the time to bring it back in. I have to be honest, I was frustrated because I assumed it had been checked and in working order before I paid and left. Just a stressful time right now and only another inconvenience, but we will need to bring it back in. Would have been 5 stars as always, except for the broken sun visor.

ROBERT S.
Lexus ES 300
08/09/2020
its the quality work done for the customer
great work

SL
STEVE L.
08/05/2020
Delivered on time
Jason promised that he would finish on Tuesday and I picked up the car on Tuesday...great job, great service...slight error...the milage was about 74,000 miles, not 162,000.

AC
ALAN C.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
08/01/2020
Customer friendly and most of all honest and great service.
My family have been taking our cars to Jason for service for many years and have been very happy with his care of our automobiles.

SHIRLEY M.
07/25/2020
Customer for life
Jason’s auto shop is the best, we have been customer’s over 25 years. We keep buying cars(Japanese) that he can service for us.
An honest & fair mechanic. He is a solid character with good values. He has a long term team of mechanics, they are like family there.

SL
SAM L.
07/24/2020
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
I think Jason is the most honest mechanic around. I brought my car in because the battery had died twice, thinking something wasn't keeping it charged it properly. Jason did some tests, said it was the battery itself, and replaced it completely free of charge, saying it was under warranty because he had put it in a year or so ago. He also checked everything and tried starting my car many times throughout the day, making sure that there wasn't something else wrong. I didn't even realize the battery was under warranty, but he always checks their records to see what servicing was previously done on the car. As always, the shop did a very thorough job and I am so happy we have a great, trustworthy mechanic to take our cars to!

WB
WALTER B.
07/09/2020
Outstanding
Great treatment and fair pricing

TIM B.
07/03/2020
A Fond Farewell Service
This was the last time for service on our Toyota truck as we were selling it. But they checked it all over and made sure it was in great shape.

TIM B.
06/28/2020
Another quick visit
Simple oil change and new brake light bulb. They checked out everything else and I was put the door very quickly. So nice to be able to take my car to a place where they do great work and have a history with my car.

RP
ROY P.
06/27/2020
We love Jasons Honda and have always had good service and appreciate a HONEST hard working owner and a great staff working with him..
If you come in with a problem that they do not usually do--they are happy to help you to someone that does that thing and get you help.