JOHN G.
04/13/2019
well earned reputation
Jason and his team take great care of our vehicles. I trust the quality of work, the suggestions as to necessary maintenance, and the fair charges for the service performed. The whole crew are courteous, knowledgeable, and as professional as you can get. As long as we have vehicles he can work on, we'll be customers.

TD
TAHER D.
Tujunga, CA
04/11/2019
Masarrat says thanks, Jason. The car is driving very well.
As you know we are your customers for a very long time and are very satisfied with you and your dedicated team. Do keep the garage prosper.
.... taher daud

TIM B.
04/06/2019
Another great job!
Our cars are not new, but Jason's helps us to keep them running like that!

SL
STEVE L.
03/30/2019
Finally a auto mechanic I can trust
Great to have access to a auto mechanic that I can trust to provide/recommend work that I need and not just to make a buck by suggesting work that just provides work for his shop. I don't hessitate to approve any of the work they suggest...and thats what makes Jason and his philosophy about running his business a success...he will have customers like me that will return without hesitation. They also do their best to do the work in a timely manner and within they're quoted price.

MARTHA S.
Pasadena, CA
03/28/2019
Wonderful Service
The folks at jasons are always pleasant to deal with. They are honest and thorough.

SD
STEVE D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
03/23/2019
Worth the Drive
I drive from Santa Clarita to Sunland for repairs. Its not convenient, its far and I have to get someone to drive me there so I could leave my car. Jason has never failed to repair my car, always honest, fair prices. Would not go to anyone else ! Jason's office manager, Rosa, is pleasure to deal with !!!
Steve

TC
TERESA C.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/23/2019
Always friendly, efficient and reasonably priced.
I've been a customer for 15 years. If there are any problems, all options are clearly explained. Jason and staff are friendly and accommodating. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

DENISE B.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
03/22/2019
Happy customer
You can't beat Jason's! Dependable, reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and friendly.

DENISE B.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
03/21/2019
Invaluable
The service we receive every time we come in is very consistent. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We always feel we are getting top-notch service. We would recommend Jason's to anyone.

SL
SAM L.
03/21/2019
We trust Jason's
I won't bring my car to any other shop. Jason is honest and his company always does a great job with both of our cars. I always recommend this shop to my friends, especially if they have a Honda.

MIKE L.
Tujunga, CA
03/05/2019
This place is amazing, always willing to fit me in when needed, even whent hey are super busy. Rosa is super cool, and very nice...

WF
WALTER F.
02/20/2019
Simply the BEST!
My parents have been Jason’s customers from his humble beginnings!
Since his knocking “door to door” promise to be honest and a good Honda mechanic!
We have referred many other people to him!
He and his crew are polite, professional and good at what they do!
If you want an HONEST, TRUTHFUL and EXCELLENT auto mechanic - make an appointment!

BEATRIZ M.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/20/2019
Always the best service
I have been taking all my cars to JAS shop for the past 20 years. Jason and all his staff are always friendly and professional. They go over all the repairs that need to take place and the ones that are not absolutely necessary. They are honest which is the most important quality for a repair shop. If you are new to the shop, don't hesitate, pay them a visit and get a feel for it. You will not regret it.

DK

RICHARD H.
Acura TL
01/15/2019
Very accommodating, very professional,
Needed repair for smog test. Was in next day at 8a and out at 4:30p. Drove the required miles to reset emissions readout. Had registration in mail next day. Problem solved, no drama.

Honda Accord Coupe

Sylmar, CA
Honda Element
12/13/2018
Fixed my window mechanism
Tuesday evening I parked in a lot in Pasadena and was closing up the car to go into my church for an event. The driver's side window would not go more than halfway up. Then it wouldn't go down. I tried starting the car again: same thing. I tried that twice. No change, except that I then heard a clatter, a racket of sound, in the door. I called AAA for help but they don't handle such things. So I took my chances with the car being insecure. I covered the window from the inside with a dark cloth over-
night, to give the impression the window was up (I have tinted windows). Next morning I called Jason. He knew immediately what the problem was, and I authorized him to order the necessary part, then brought my car in. His best mechanic handled it while I waited, A - to - B. It works perfectly now. I don't remember the name of the mechanism, but it involved opening the door up, and replacing the motor and unit that controlled the automatic window controls. It's an expensive job due to the part(s) involved, and labor, but the guy handled it promptly and efficiently. I LOVE Jason's Automotive! Carol W

DIANE S.
Pasadena, CA
12/10/2018
Car service
As usual the customer service was excellent. I know when I take my car to Jason’s that I will receive service at a fair price.

JAMIE G.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/08/2018
Very honest and truthful about what needed to be done and not done v
Jason called to tell me that he made a mistake and my brakes were fine. He is extremely honest and up front. I really appreciate that.

CHUCK S.
12/06/2018
Desperate
The woman that wrote the the service order couldn’t have been any nicer or helpful .