BA
BABATUNDE A.
Sylmar, CA
01/09/2021
They treat you with respect
Great people very knowledgeable and ready to listen to your concern. Great mechanics.

JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
12/23/2020
sense of purpose
Fantastic as always. Best in the west.

SL
SAM L.
12/13/2020
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
Jason is honest, experienced, and professional. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

CK
CONNIE K.
Tujunga, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
11/18/2020
Always keep the time and takes time to be sure nothing else wrong

11/09/2020
Oil change and a nail found in tire!
We keep coming back to Jason's for the simple reason that we have never been disappointed by their service. Only had an oil change done, but Jason found a nail in my tire and had it repaired in no time.

RD
REBECCA D.
Glendale, CA
10/29/2020
Quick and easy
Great job as usual, thanks for the heads up about the rat's nest!

KEVIN B.
Sylmar, CA
Honda Civic Si
10/23/2020
The personal touch from a trustworthy source
Jason always is very personable even when real busy and will do all he can to accommodate your needs and the timing involved. His guys get the work done well and quickly. Jason will never try to upsell you; instead he will give you a list of things that need to be done and the order of importance so you can make your own decisions. We have taken our Honda Civic and Toyota truck here for years.

CHUCK S.
Sunland, CA
10/21/2020
Caring Service .
Does not try selling un needed add ons .

TD
TAHER D.
Tujunga, CA
09/30/2020
Excellent attention to my needs and giving right solutions
You and your staff are always excelling in their behavior and doing such a wonderful repair job

JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
09/04/2020
honda fix
the best Honda Toyota service in California, if you go else ware for service you are wasting your money.

John G.
Just a little bit FIT😁
Jason and his crew just did an oil change on my little Fit. 1/2 an hour, great price. A fine Japanese synthetic oil and my little rocket is launched. They recently did a 100,000 mi service and completely resuscitated the Fit and it is so much fun to drive. Jason and his crew know how to treat a Japanese car, we’re customers for life.

JOHN G.
Honda Fit
Got it
Jason found and fixed some really strange and annoying drivability problems with my 02’ Toyota Tacoma Prerunner. It took awhile, not helped by some bad OEM parts. But it’s back running like the wind. Got a lot of miles to go and fish to catch. Jason and his crew are awesome I’m a very happy camper

Glendale, CA
Great as always!
Wonderful service as usual, reasonably priced - but they've got to mask up in the office!

BRIAN H.
Scion xB
08/27/2020
Dependable and Intelligent
I have been going to Jason for 21 years. I am so confident that you will find him to be the best auto mechanic you can find anywhere. Over the years I have recommended Jason to all of my friends.

La Canada Flintridge, CA
08/18/2020
Sun visor fix
Jason is always a pleasure to work with. After picking up the Rav, I turned down the driver side sun visor that was fixed and it fell out in my lap. So, now we need to find the time to bring it back in. I have to be honest, I was frustrated because I assumed it had been checked and in working order before I paid and left. Just a stressful time right now and only another inconvenience, but we will need to bring it back in. Would have been 5 stars as always, except for the broken sun visor.