Latest Review about 1 month ago

03/08/2020
Thanks for getting the job done!
We know you had a busy week and appreciate you taking care of our Prius!

JE
JIM E.
02/16/2020
150,000 mile check up
Jason and staff looked over vehicle and made some really good recommendations on service. Never try’s to “make you do it now.”
I am an ongoing customer. Love that there is more space in the driveway! Keep up the good work!

FV
FRANCINE V.
02/13/2020
Oil pan leak
I dropped my Honda CR-V off at Jason’s to check out why my car was leaking oil. A quick check revealed I needed a new oil pan. It was ordered and replaced by the following day. Quick and easy service. 🤗

Acura MDX
02/09/2020
Best mechanic around
Been going here for years. Jason’s is the best.

BILL S.
02/02/2020
Jason
Jason is what makes this auto shop a standout

SUSAN S.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/17/2020
Great Service!
I went in to Jason to check out a car I was purchasing. He got me in, checked it over and found some issues. Based on the information he found, I decided not to purchase the vehicle.
I did purchase a honda from another dealer; and will definitely use Jason's Automotive for all my vehicle care!

Also, Jason and his people are scrupulously honest and ethical - that is worth everything in car repair shops!

FV
FRANCINE V.
12/31/2019
Quick reliable service
Jason’s Automotive was recommended to me by a good friend. I’ve had my car repaired and serviced there ever since. Jason is always there to provide good customer service. I feel he is fair and honest with his repair diagnosis, repairs and billing. I would definitely recommend to friends.

RD
REBECCA D.
12/29/2019
Great as always!
Came in for a checkup and it was done quickly and for a good price.

SAULE B.
Tujunga, CA
Honda Fit
12/18/2019
Great as usual!
Thank you, Jason, for squeezing me in today! Visiting your shop is always an elated experience. Thank you again for your professionalism, competence and care.

BA
BABATUNDE A.
Sylmar, CA
11/26/2019
Excellent customer service
Meeting Jason for the first time was amazing. He is professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He explained everything in detail.

KA
KATHY A.
Canyon Country, CA
11/23/2019
Our only mechanic shop
I bought a used 2004 Honda CR-V in '06 brought it to Jason for its first service haven't looked back since. We only trust Jason and his mechanics with our crv and our Subaru. Jason will do only necessary repairs and recommends any that should be done in the future.

JOHN G.
11/22/2019
Awesome
It was broke. They fixed it fast in spite of the pre thanksgiving rush. Lots to fix , well done at a very fair price. 02’ Toyota Prerunner with many, many miles is at a wear cycle and needed lots of love. It got it. I will continue to recommend the shop and continue to take my cars there.

Sunland, CA
11/17/2019
Jason and the gang are always so helpful!
My car was towed to the house, either the battery or alternator Had failed. Jason came over, got the car running and took it to the shop to fix everything and I was back in my car in no time. I have been going here for over 15 years and will not take my car anywhere else.

WB
WALTER B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/15/2019
WB
Great service - trustworthiness, and great conversation

KD
KATHRYN D.
Burbank, CA
11/12/2019
Competent and Trustworthy
It is really great, when you aren't an expert on cars, like me, to have a mechanic you can trust.