BA
BABATUNDE A.
Sylmar, CA
11/26/2019
Excellent customer service
Meeting Jason for the first time was amazing. He is professional, knowledgeable and helpful. He explained everything in detail.

KA
KATHY A.
Canyon Country, CA
11/23/2019
Our only mechanic shop
I bought a used 2004 Honda CR-V in '06 brought it to Jason for its first service haven't looked back since. We only trust Jason and his mechanics with our crv and our Subaru. Jason will do only necessary repairs and recommends any that should be done in the future.

JOHN G.
11/22/2019
Awesome
It was broke. They fixed it fast in spite of the pre thanksgiving rush. Lots to fix , well done at a very fair price. 02’ Toyota Prerunner with many, many miles is at a wear cycle and needed lots of love. It got it. I will continue to recommend the shop and continue to take my cars there.

11/17/2019
Jason and the gang are always so helpful!
My car was towed to the house, either the battery or alternator Had failed. Jason came over, got the car running and took it to the shop to fix everything and I was back in my car in no time. I have been going here for over 15 years and will not take my car anywhere else.

WB
WALTER B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/15/2019
WB
Great service - trustworthiness, and great conversation

KD
KATHRYN D.
Burbank, CA
11/12/2019
Competent and Trustworthy
It is really great, when you aren't an expert on cars, like me, to have a mechanic you can trust.

WM
WENDY M.
Acura TL
11/08/2019
Great mechanic!
Jason has been servicing our Acura for years. He has always been straightforward with any service the car has needed and has always done excellent work. We highly recommend him!

MIKE D.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/03/2019
Jason knows Hondas and approaches service intelligently
Rather than do things as prescribed by protocol, which is developed for the average car, Jason inspects and evaluates the condition of various fluids, brake pads, etc. and addresses only those that are of concern. I take my car in every 5,000 miles and the oil and filter are changed every time, of course, but I don't pay for stuff I don't need. This is how a doctor treats patients, addressing only test results and patient complaints that indicate issues, and it makes sense to treat cars similarly. Plus, Jason has been servicing Hondas for decades, so knows them well.

AK
ANDI K.
10/25/2019
Jasons, always a great experience.
Jason is always a great experience. The work is thorough, the prices reasonable and I always feel welcome there. Over 20 years and counting!

CHUCK S.
10/12/2019
Jason’s honesty
As a retired mechanic , I always feel comfortable letting Jason do the work on my Honda when I feel too lazy to do it myself !

MF
MARY F.
10/05/2019
Above and Beyond
There were several critical issues on my van requiring immediate attention, including brake pads and tires, and since I was scheduled for an important medical procedure some distance away early the next week, Jason took extra personal time over his weekend to get those jobs done. I’m so grateful for his high standards of excellence and willingness to provide the extra time and effort required to make my van safe to drive. I always get excellent quality work done and this time it went even beyond that.

JAMIE G.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/05/2019
Jason is always professional and prompt. He keeps you posted as to what is happening with your car. Thank you Jason as always excellent honest prompt service.

KA
KATHY A.
Canyon Country, CA
09/12/2019
I trust no one else
I have been a customer since 2006 I have only utilized Honda dealerships repair when it was a recall or I was out of state. When I was out of state I called Jason for his input,I trust no one but Jason

EH
ELANOR H.
09/12/2019
Trustworthy
They fix whatever is needed and stand behind their work!!

BR
BELISA R.
08/22/2019
B Rondón
Excelente Job always.
Very reliable, professional, honest work.
I have been taken my cars , Toyota and Honda for over 20 years and very satisfied.

JACK R.
Simi Valley, CA
08/17/2019
Toyota service
Perfect as usual. At 110,000 miles he keeps it running like a new one.No one does it better

CLYDE S.
Honda Civic del Sol
08/17/2019
What makes Jason's so great is honesty and integrity.
Have gone to Jason for years for all my vehicles. He has never disappointed on all the work he has done on all my vehicles. He is very honest and lets you know exactly what your vehicle needs and why. never try"s to up sell you on anything. If any thing try"s to save you money. Will never go to any body else for auto work. Keep up the good work Jason and crew.

CK
CHARLA K.
07/28/2019
Always Amazing
I can’t say enough about the team at Jason’s Automotive Specialty, they are always very up front with their pricing, they always let me know what to expect and they ALWAYS call me before they do any work! They are fast once a diagnosis is made and they do it right the 1st time! Thanks Jason and Team for another job well done

CHRISTINA M.
07/20/2019
Excellent Service!
My mechanic retired, and I was referred to Jason's by a friend from church. My car has over 200,000 miles on it. A warning light came on in my car. Jason's fixed the problem very quickly, as well as some routine maintenance that I had been neglecting. They had to order parts, and when they weren't delivered, they sent someone to pick them up so that my car would be ready when they had told me it would be. My car hasn't run this well in years!

LEAH B.
06/29/2019
Good Quality Workmanship!
I’m always very happy with the work that the folks at Jason’s Automotive do. They do quality work at a fair price. They have never steered me wrong.

I would like them to work on communicating just a *little* better. There were a few recommendations that they had for my car while they were working on it. Had I known about it, I may have also had the work at the same time they had my car for 3 days, but since I didn’t know about it until after I picked it up, I couldn’t tell them to fix those too. Now I have to come back again next month.