Honda Fit
09/09/2018
Jason and his team completed my scheduled service efficiently and courteously. They did everything I asked for my 2010 Honda Fit, provided a ride for me both ways, answered all my questions, and kept my records up to date. I know nothing about cars so I have to be able to trust my mechanic. These folks have earned my trust. Thanks, Jason and team!

PH
PEGGY H.
Honda Accord
09/03/2018
P.Hayden
Great service! Top of the line mechanics !

DK
DIANA K.
Nissan Versa
08/12/2018
Honest, friendly
I have been coming here for years. Customer service is top knotch and staff very friendly and caring.

AK
ANDI K.
07/01/2018
Jasons
Always a great experience, the work, the staff, the customer sevice. Thanks Jason!

SAULE B.
Honda Fit
04/29/2018
Wondeful as always!
Thank you, Jason! Visiting your shop is always a very pleasant experience no matter what is the issue! Staff is very competent and the there are always a very good positive energy and spirit that can not be overestimated! Thank you so much for taking good care of my car and your advice in how to maintain it.

WB
WALTER B.
04/24/2018
Oil change-check up
As usual Jason recommended only what was needed - did a great job - great place to shoot the s...

CV
CHRIS V.
Los Angeles, CA
04/20/2018
Jason is very honest, never overcharges, and always gets my vehicle back into optimum condition. Excellent communication and excellent service.

DENISE B.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
04/20/2018
Always awesome
Jason and his staff are professional, timely, and kowledgable. I always leave feeling like our cars were serviced with care.

SHERMAN H.
Pasadena, CA
Honda Element
04/18/2018
Thanks Jason for your service to the Hewson Family over the years!

ROBERT S.
04/08/2018
PEOPLE
The People are great craftmen

AP
ALLEN P.
04/08/2018
Jason is Great!
Jason always gives you an option on how to fix your car, especially if you can handle some mechanical work. Very honest and reliable. Even if just want an advice, you can always go to him.

BI

EH
ELANOR H.
04/06/2018
CRV
Super service, very accommodating as to drop off and pick up--we feel we are dealing with a trustworthy automotive shop.

RICHARD M.
04/06/2018
General check-up
Can't say enough about Jason's. They are the best as always.

LESLIE M.
Acura RDX
04/01/2018
Honest
Justin in honest in his repairs with a fair price.

CA
CLAUDIA A.
04/01/2018
Always on top of things - makes me safer and my car "happier"
My job keeps me traveling quite a bit - and means my personal life can get upside down. I can always count on Jason and his team to make sure my car is running well and is safe. I appreciate the concern, advise and care given. My sister and her family drive from Santa Monica,CA to bring their cars to Jason. Once you find someone you trust - it's hard to want to go anywhere else. Jason always does the right thing - and the folks working there are excellent.

BEATRIZ M.
03/29/2018
Awesome people
As usual, taking my car to Jason's shop is almost like going to visit my cousin. Jason always takes the time to listen to my car problems and he is very knowledgeable. They are all friendly there, they treat you like family, they call you by name and they are honest to the core.

RD
RICK D.
Honda Ridgeline
03/18/2018
Full Service, Breaks and annoying alarm removal
Had Jason's team give my 2006 Ridgeline a once over. They found a drywall screw in the tire and fixed it for me. I had an aftermarket alarm that literally went off one time in five when I unlocked the door. No one I had taken it to before would remove it for me, but Jason was able to rewire what was needed and not more scaring people in a parking lot. Jason communicated very well about everything they were doing and updated me through the course of the job. I've been there a few times and have had great experiences.
Thanks Jason!

CAROL W.
Sylmar, CA
Honda Element
03/08/2018
Service oriented and technically proficient
As a new Honda owner in 2011, I was looking for a good maintenance mechanic. I drove by Jason's shop and it just drew me in: it's signage was
Bold, cheerful, professional, inviting and clean. It was busy there. I called and spoke with Jason. He was friendly and interested. I got some servicing and was completely happy with the work, the price and especially Jason's obvious knowledge and hands-on supervision of the production line, all while maintaining an informative update with the customer. He runs a crisp shop. I've been a happy customer for nearly 10 years now, and confidently recommend Jason's to others.