KATHY S.
Van Nuys, CA
07/25/2021
Trustworthy, Affordable and Reliable !!!
You can always count on Jason to service your car at a great price. His knowledge of his craft is exceptional and he is very honest. You never have to worry that he is gouging you.

CA
CAROL A.
07/23/2021
Best Honda Service
Jason comes through for me once again. I called in the afternoon, fully aware that I was asking a lot for him to look at my car. My car was not starting up right away and I needed it for the weekend, my daughter was getting married and I couldn't have my car conk out and miss the wedding. He didn't hesitate, told me to bring the car in and he'd look at it. Fortunately it was a quick and easy fix. Jason's is a family owned and operated business. He's honest and reliable. He stands behind his work. I wouldn't take my Honda anywhere else

AN
AMY N.
Sunland, CA
07/16/2021
Awesome!
Always professional, honest, and friendly

MAGGIE S.
06/19/2021
Honest, reliable, and great work
My Title says it all. We know that Jason will do the work that needs doing. He goes out of his way to be sure our needs are met. We totally trust this shop!!

KA
KATHY A.
Canyon Country, CA
06/18/2021
I only see Jason for car service
I bought my car in 2006, I had seen commericals for Jason's honda prior to buying my car so I went to him for my first oil change and haven't gone anyplace else since. Jason is fair and honest.

GA
GINGA A.
Honda Fit
06/17/2021
Trust.
I completely trust that my car is returned to me in perfect condition. I have been a customer for 25 years. I never feel that they take advantage of me.

JERIEL S.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/04/2021
A good man and a great mechanic
I and my family have been taking our cars to Jason's for well over two decades. Jason is that rare jewel: a mechanic whose excellent service is matched by his honesty and fairness. We know that when Jason says work must be done it is truly needed, and will be done at a fair price. He is the devoted father of 7 children and brings his family values to work with him.

SL
SAM L.
05/18/2021
Jason's is the only place I'll take my car!
Jason is honest, thorough, and always there to help. I won't take my car anywhere else!

NC
NINA C.
Honda Fit
04/22/2021
Jason's Is The Best!
My 2010 Honda Fit needed several maintenance operations. All the steps were done in a reasonable time and at a reasonable cost. It now rides as smoothly as a brand new car! Jason listened carefully and did just what was needed. He provided me with a ride home and later a ride back to the shop to get my car. He is personable and honest. This is where I will always take my car for service. Thank you, Jason!

DIANE S.
Pasadena, CA
04/07/2021
As usual device was great
I know I can trust the mechanics at Jason’s.

BR
B R.
Sunland, CA
03/21/2021
Postal carrier
Great service professional work in your car.
Great knowledge and very satisfied on every single work.

Glendale, CA
03/14/2021
New Battery on a Saturday Yay
Thanks for getting my new battery bought and installed in just a few hours last Saturday.

TIM B.
Glendale, CA
02/27/2021
Another great service
I was due for a 170,000 checkup. Thankfully, my car needed very little service. It was fast and efficient!

WC
WESLEY C.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/16/2021
No other place like it.
I have no idea how to work on a car. But when I take my car to Jason's, I know that it will be diagnosed-and fixed- correctly. Every time. This is NOT a shop out to make a quick buck off the ignorant. These are mechanics you can trust.

JOHN H.
02/14/2021
Great, efficient, trustworthy service
Great, efficient, trustworthy service with a very knowledgeable owner and staff.