RICHARD W.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/16/2021
Always ready to help
The starter in the Bronco went during the week that we pick up our grandson from school. Thanks to Jc's stellar service, we only had to make alternate plans for one day. 😀

RONALD M.
Trappe, PA
Great job
Got me in when I needed it. And was a great experience and great price and we take all our vehicles here

RACHEL W.
Quick and friendly service
I stopped by just to get a quote for an oil change and was given exactly what I was looking for. I originally couldn’t get serviced at the time, so I thanked them for the information and headed to my car. But before I had left the property, the attendant that quoted me came out to the car to inform me that if I needed my service done now, the guy in the garage said he could get me in. I could have come back next week, but I really needed it done soon and was so surprised he actually came out to tell me that. And they said it would be about 20 minutes and I was good with that. They got me done in 15! I know that doesn’t seem like a huge difference, but I was running late for another appointment and it really saved me from having to rush around town. I really appreciated their kindness and will be happy to go back for my next change!

Shawn C.
04/14/2021
Finally a mechanic I can trust!
Jimmy is awesome! Finally a mechanic I can trust!! Now I don’t have to go to the dealer and get ripped off I found my new mechanic.

Brooke S.
04/07/2021
Jim is not only a thorough mechanic but a great help to me.
I’ve been having my vehicle serviced by JC auto for quite a while now and have also sent family and friends there. Fair pricing and great service will keep you going to get your car taken of by Jim at JC Auto.

JEN B.
Pottstown, PA
04/06/2021
Quick Service with a Friendly Staff
JC Auto is unbelievable quick abs efficient in servicing your vehicles. Very friendly staff and you cannot beat their price and knowledge.

Dropped the car off at 9:30an for brakes and oil change, and it was completed and ready for pickup by 11:30am.

TIM M.
04/05/2021
JC Auto does great work!
JC Auto took care of my truck for me once again. Great service at a fair price and they always deliver on their promises. I’ll keep coming back...

JOHN H.
Spring City, PA
04/03/2021
Incredible work, Clean.
Great work. Great working with the owner Jimmy. Very clean environment. Highly recommended.

BR

TOM K.
Birdsboro, PA
03/12/2021
Everyone there
There is so much good to say about jc. They are always willing to help anyway they can and when you have a problem they help you through it, would not go anywhere else. Can’t recommend enough. Please give them a try.

MIKE H.
Schwenksville, PA
Buick Encore
Automobile service
Never had a problem with repairs or inspection services.

JU
JAMES U.
Paoli, PA
Subaru Legacy
Excellent service fair prices
Very friendly and fast had my car back in less then 24 hrs and for less than I was quoted... you can't beat that!

TE
TERRY E.
Another Uneventful Inspection Appointment
2007 SUV with 164K miles and no surprises at inspection time. The are a family owned business that has always provided friendly service at a fair price.

Ronnie C.
03/11/2021
Great Service with a Smile!
We've been using Jimmy for years! I recommend him to all of my friends. Love going there because I feel confident I'm being taken care of. Thanks Jimmy!