JV
JENNIFER V.
Schwenksville, PA
10/21/2020
Been a customer forEVER!
JC Auto has been very fair and accommodating, even completed my registration renewal for me when I inadvertently let it lapse, by let's just say "several" months! Very very helpful!

TIM M.
10/14/2020
A good job at a fair price!
JC Auto has proven to be an honest and reliable garage. Jim always tells me what he’s going to do and when it will be done and then follows thru on that promise. Every time! Could not ask for more!!!

MK
Margaret K.
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Margaret said the staff provided very good and quick service.

PP
PAT P.
Pottstown, PA
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/07/2020
JC auto is a great place to have auto work done. They are personable and extremely reasonable.

Christopher S.
Phoenixville, PA
Jeep Compass
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said that they're straight forward and honest. They did a good job

JOE M.
10/02/2020
HONEST, RELIABLE, & KNOWLEDGEABLE
ROYERSFORD FENCE COMPANY wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else! Jimmy Capp and his crew work tirelessly to keep our fence and peso al vehicles safely 9n the road. Highly recommended! 💪

AY
AMANDA Y.
Pottstown, PA
10/01/2020
We love JC Auto they take care of all the cats in our family.

LK
Lori K.
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Lori said she trust the technicians. They are very polite, efficient and thorough.

Robert S.
Collegeville, PA
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Robert said every time he goes there, they are prompt, honest ,affordable, great to deal with, the people are courteous and he has nothing but great things to say about them, they are a real credit to small businesses in the community and he wants to thank them.

DANIEL M.
09/20/2020
Inspection info
Inspection today was simple. However Jim let me know of a few issues that are coming down the pike and I appreciate the honesty and straightforwardness that Jim and his staff always have. I can now plan for the next few months to take care of the issues with my car!

CG
CHRISTINE G.
Collegeville, PA
09/16/2020
I highly recommend JC’s for their great service. They were friendly and knowledgeable and did a wonderful job with my car.

RICHARD W.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/15/2020
Goes above and beyond
While inspecting my car they found a hairline crack in a part that they could have ignored and I never would have known until it failed. They told me about it, told me what it would cost and got it fixed for me with a few days. Nice to know they were looking out for me

Sierra B.
09/14/2020
Outstanding Service
Jim took care of all my issues and was very helpful and his pricing was very fair

CL
CYNTHIA L.
09/12/2020
Convenient fast and friendly service!
Reliable, honest, I know I don’t have to worry about my 25 year old Jeep as JC Auto takes very good care of it and keeps it going!!! Thank you!

TK
Thomas K.
Linfield, PA
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said he would recommend. He said his children also take their vehicles there.