Latest Review about 2 months ago

Kristine C.
Collegeville, PA
06/02/2021
Awesome Service
Fast, reliable service. Best mechanic around.

Cadillac XT5
05/27/2021
Awesome and reliable service!
My entire family has been taking our vehicles for years. Trustworthy and honest. Just got my inspection done and JC’s helped me coordinate a new windshield on site. It was so easy and I would recommend these guys, they are the best!

CV
CHRIS V.
Douglassville, PA
05/26/2021
Friendly, reliable and honest
Me and my family have been going here for years. It took a long time to find a mechanic we could trust. About 8 years ago we ended up here and never left. We live a 1/2 hour away but the drive is very much worth it.

BD
Brenton D.
05/26/2021
Helpful, informative, great customer service
My father in-law recommended to JC Auto, who’s been a part of the local community all his life, and is basically a mechanic himself, to me over 4 years ago, and I’ve had nothing but an excellent experience all around. I would recommend to anyone who asked.

Marc S.
05/22/2021
Best Auto Repair Experience
We’ve had great experience using JC Auto for regular maintenance and for surprise problems, like tire repair. I called about getting it checked and Jimmy was ready when I got there. Appreciate the great, friendly customer service as well as the car maintenance.

JV
JENNIFER V.
05/21/2021
Very accommodating
It's always a pleasure doing business with my friends at JC Auto, they're always willing to accommodate when able.

Kimberly S.
Phoenixville, PA
Jeep Liberty
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Kimberly's husband. He said that he's been taking his vehicles there for the past 5 years and everything has been good.

CHARLEEN W.
05/17/2021
Good service and friendly people.
I have been going here for over 20 years. They have always treated me well and I never worry about the service I get. They are very trustworthy.

BG
BOB G.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/14/2021
Very good work and a good price.
I've been using JC for some 20 years. They are the best I've ever used.

SY
STEPHEN Y.
05/13/2021
Car family
Everytime I go in, no matter how busy, they always find a few minutes to answer any questions I have or check out my car. I will ONLY go here for all my mechanic needs!!!

Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/11/2021
My Go To Place
Jimmy always takes care of me and we go way back to when Dad was still in charge. Honest and trustworthy are the best words I can use to describe everyone at JC !! From Kaitlyn to RJ and of course Jim, they will treat you right! :-)
Rich P

Douglassville, PA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
04/23/2021
Best Mechanic Around
Great rates, fast results, and honest. Best place around!

DZ

JOHN W.
Linfield, PA
04/21/2021
Best auto servicing in Westmont
These guys are straight shooters. What more can I say?