Latest Review over 1 year ago

SA
Steve A.
Harrisburg, PA
01/26/2017
Quality service at a fair price
I needed new wheel bearings and hubs for 2011 Tacoma. The dealer estimate was $1750.00. I got it done here and saved hundreds. Great workmanship.

SN
Sally N.
03/05/2015
Professional & fast
I was getting a flat tire. I stopped by Jc auto service and the guys took my car right in. They were able to plug my tire. They had me back on the road in 15 minutes! and only charged me $5.00!!!

REGINA C.
10/13/2011
Always a pleasure at JC Auto! They are friendly, fast and good at what they do!
I referred a friend this week as well, and they did a great job for her as well!
Regina Conway

JOANNE P.
09/03/2011
JC Auto is away
Everybody at JC Auto is very helpful and a pleasure to do business with!

Brian B.
Pottstown, PA
08/25/2011
Thanks for all of your help and honesty.
The Team at J C Auto is the best. I thank all of you for your honesty and help with all of our cars. We really appreciate it.