VP
VICTORIA P.
Chevrolet Trax
02/21/2020
Always Phenomenal Service!
I always receive great and reliable service from JC Auto! I tell everyone to go!

UB
UNCLE ED B.
Spring Mount, PA
02/19/2020
Great prices. Great Service.
They take the time to explain what has to be done and why.

DZ
DAVE Z.
02/14/2020
Good service and friendly
Fast friendly service always fair prices

GC
Gina C.
Pottstown, PA
Cadillac XT5
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Gina said her experience was excellent.

AK
ANDREW K.
01/21/2020
Best place around
My girlfriend's car needed a lot done to it. Jc auto got it done in a day with a affordable price compared to other places!

RICHARD W.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/20/2020
JC Auto is our go to place when we have a problem. Bumper to Bumper, they get it fixed to get us on the road again.

JUSTENE M.
Pottstown, PA
01/15/2020
Amazing Mechanics
I have been a frequent customer since I owned my first car at 17. This place is genuine and is not set to rip you off. I am now in my mid-20s and would not want anyone else to touch my new car BUT the mechanics at JC. I trust them with everything that I need to get fixed. They care about the cars they work on AND care about their customers. 10/10 recommend to everyone who needs a service.

LD
Leonard D.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Leonard said this place does good work.

SEBASTIANO B.

WM
WALT M.
01/09/2020
Reliable
If you want honest, reliable auto service, make this your place. I’ve been taking my vehicles here for 20 years. This family is the best!

SEAN S.
Spring City, PA
Jeep Compass
01/06/2020
A place you can trust!
I have been going to JC auto for 10+ years. They are very honest! They always do everything they can to keep the price down for you. They do not take advantage of people either. I always recommend them to my friends!

BR
BILL R.
01/06/2020
Oil change plus more
Just another great experience with Jim at JC Auto. Needed an oil/filter change and got me in quickly. Not only an oil/filter change but hit all fluids under the hood and grease fittings. Never ceases to amaze me

KC
Kristine C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/20/2019
Piece of Mind
We are getting a used car. Jim did a preinspection, highlighted his concerns and gave his overall opinion. It's great to have this information when making a purchase. As usual, this was done on time. Really glad I found JC Auto.

DAN D.
Lincoln Navigator
12/17/2019
Stopped in with a dead battery and they had me back on the road in no time.

BUD M.
Hyundai Azera
12/11/2019
Family buisness
I was raised the less you talk the better chance of not putting your foot in your mouth.
JC auto always has my vehicles in good running order. Been my mechanic for over 20 years 23 years to be exact. Starting with Their Dad