DA
DAVID A.
Duarte, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/14/2019
I'm glad I went there for my oil change, they are a busy bunch but that's a good sign of the quality of work they produce because they have loyal customers. They are fair and very honest, if they say your car needs this or that? It really needs it! Grant it, no matter where you go it will cost you, but at least they will do it professionally and with utmost care! I finally found a mechanic shop I can trust!

San Gabriel, CA
INFINITI Q50
Exceptional Service 100%
Let me start by saying customer service is A1 they communicated the whole time about issues with my car, pricing was perfect for my budget and I was in and out in no time. I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of service! Oh and they got me into the shop pretty quickly for service.

JASON W.
Walnut, CA
10/14/2019
The team did a good job. It was clean and fast . The advisor (Judy?)was very friendly and kept me in the loop on what is going on.

IL
ISAAH L.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2019
I dropped off my car at lunch time. Later they called me after lunch and my car was done. They are very friendly and great customer service. Thank you

JOO H.
Sierra Madre, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
10/13/2019
Very friendly and do a great job.

AF
Arthur F.
Glendora, CA
Plymouth Duster
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said that he always has good work done at this facility. He stated that the staff does a good job with what they have to work with.

MICHAEL M.
10/08/2019
Excellent customer service
Came in for an oil change (was squeezed in last minute) and spent no more than 35 mins there. Place was fast and friendly. I’ve been here a couple times now, they’re affordable and have a great attitude. They have won me over as a regular now!
I drive a Toyota Tacoma and have to go full synthetic on my oil and was amazed at the price. Anyways I recommend everyone to come here for any car needs. They’re always busy so that must say something about their business!

MA
MANUEL A.
West Covina, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
oil change
Clean, fast and thorough inspection

RP
ROXANNE P.
Altadena, CA
Great, Quality Service
I will definitely return to JCW Auto Repair Service to have my Chevy Malibu Serviced! The Service Desk Lady was very sweet and helpful, and the mechanics here took great care of my car. I am looking forward to my next visit to JCW Auto Repair Service.

AG
ASHLEY G.
Pomona, CA
Honda Insight
10/07/2019
My appointment was at 1pm and I came in a little early but there is a waiting area and a diner next door if you want to grab a quick bite. I was out within the hour. Service was great, fast and will definitely be coming back. Thank you!

FV
FRANK V.
Arcadia, CA
Cadillac XT5
Best Service
I left the shop extremely satisfied with the work and level of service at a fair cost. Will return for all repairs!

Long Beach, CA

La Verne, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
09/30/2019
Curtious fast efficient
The girl up front r the desk was nice and basically she was the only in that I interfaced with . She even Sold me on having you guys do a brake job on my car . With an incredibly good price

JOYCE S.
Arcadia, CA
09/27/2019
Great staff an excellent service!
JCW auto repair service is the automotive service that I have used in years. Judy was helpful and great at her job, in fact everyone at JCW were absolutely wonderful. The service was fast and I thought they were honest in the assessment of my car without the pressure other car repair places give you when they try to talk you into an upgrade or buy a questionable, unnecessary repair. I will definitely be using in the future.

MO
MARINA O.
West Covina, CA
09/24/2019
Quick, Friendly Service
I had a Great Experience with JCW auto repair as a first time consumer. I purchased it off Groupon for $30. It was very economical.. After my oil change was complete I inquired about their reg prices and they said if I returned he would still continue to give me the Groupon price. Great customer Service!!

OC
OMAR C.
La Puente, CA
09/24/2019
Well JCW is a good place to get anything done on your car. They took a bit long on a simply oil change but they made it up to me plus the time flew by watching their cable TV in the waiting area. And super nice and cool people there. Will be going back for my breaks

LUNA S.
Baldwin Park, CA
09/21/2019
Trustworthy, honest, and do great work
The two ladies are amazing, the quotes are always quick, they always make you feel like priority

MV
MIA V.
Walnut, CA
09/20/2019
Good Service & Reasonable Prices
I had great service today, the staff was nice and everything was priced well

RICHARD R.
Dodge Avenger
09/13/2019
Awesome work at a low cost
Everything was awesome people are friendly knowledgeable and will do the best to accommodate you good work at great price best mechanic shop in area.

AW
ANDREW W.
Monrovia, CA
09/12/2019
Will be back
Very friendly staff and very fair prices. I had an appointment for 10 am and they got me in right away and preformed my oil change in a timely manner. Will continue to use their services