BILL S.
Walton, KY
Ford Thunderbird
08/11/2019
Good service, good work, very honest
Oil problem addressed., another has popped up

TW
Tony W.
Independence, KY
Ford Police Interceptor
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the service was okay and everything is fine.

Dallas D.
Saturn VUE
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Dallas said that the business did an excellent job for him and he would go back. He stated that the staff was prompt and did a nice job.

Debbie R.
Hyundai Tucson
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said that the service was begun on time, finished quickly and the results were satisfactory.

BRAD M.
Kia Borrego
08/01/2019
Fantastic!
Always fast service, always reliable.

KC

JAMES L.
Walton, KY
07/30/2019
Oil change.
I could drop truck off like I prefer. They got me in at my appointment time, and completed the job swiftly and efficiently.

ROBERT R.
Burlington, KY
07/30/2019
Oil Change
Every time we take our vehicles to Auto Masters, they make you feel at ease and very comfortable. You know up front what to expect and no surprises. All of the staff are very friendly and professional.

DONNA H.
Volvo 850
07/28/2019
fast and done right
The service is always great and the man behind the counter, Sean, is always friendly.

DK
Don K.
Burlington, KY
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Alvera. She said they always do a good job for her, and they get her in and out in a reasonable amount of time.

Trevor B.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said this business is the only facility he takes his vehicle to. They never do anything with out calling him first to tell him their opinion and the cost. They inform him of things that might happen in the near future. He does not get taken advantage of.

KW
Karen W.
Dodge Dakota
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Karen said the service was good.

PG
PAT G.
Ford Edge
Personal attention
Can trust them to be honest, fair and competent. Have never been disappointed.

BILL S.
My Go to Auto Repair Shop
Auto Masters is my "go to" repair shop. They always get the job done reasonably quick and it is done right. They have earned my trust over the 15-20 years I've taken my vehicles to them. I highly recommend them.

DARREN D.
Pontiac G3
My new go-to
They were fast and friendly. Kept me up to date on my vehicle and fixed it for a reasonable price! I have already recommended this place to close friends and family and recomend them to ANYONE who needs their vehicle fixed. Also, almost every time I've visited this location I have seen classic cars on their lifts. Anyone who would trust their priceless gem to their hands has my stamp of approval! This is the place!!

GJ
GARY J.
07/10/2019
Helped me out of a jamb again. Sean is great and they are fair
Helped me out of a jamb again. Sean is great and they are fair. I will go back.

CT
CONNIE T.
Ford Edge
07/10/2019
ALWAYS 5 STARS
These guys know what they are doing!! Always professional and always get the job done quickly and efficiently.

MK
Mike K.
Verona, KY
Dodge Journey
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business does what needs to be done.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/03/2019
Great place! Always helpful, reliable and honest.
Every time we take our vehicles there we know they will be honest with us and they will do the work right.

DN
Doug N.
07/02/2019
Great until this time
Have always done a great job on my cars. This time an oil filter installed incorrectly leaked when under pressure. Oil all over my driveway - engine - undercarriage plus warning lights galore. Car had to be towed back to them. Will recommend on basis of previous work