SHANE M.
01/19/2019
Excellent customer service & speedy turn around
Auto Masters did a wonderful job on my wife's car. They fixed it in a timely manner and it was reasonably priced. They got her in the same day she called. Thank you for taking car of her and getting her back out on the road safely.

RE
Robin E.
Kentucky
Kia Sorento
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Robin said with the business everything turned out perfect.

LW
LARRY W.
Erlanger, KY
01/12/2019
Automasters
Friendly honest repair shop at a fair price!

KG
Keith G.
Ft Mitchell, KY
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Keith said it was his1st time at this business. He was very happy and satisfied. They called and informed him of the cost. There were no problems or issues. The staff was honest and worked with him on getting a lower price on the parts, and so forth.

Mike M.
Dodge Dakota
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he trusts Sean because he is honest.

Maggie W.
Hebron, KY
Chevrolet Blazer
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Maggie said the staff at this business did a great job. They are always kind and she can trust what they say about what repairs or services are needed for her vehicle. She was very confident with their service. The staff are not pushy.

JERRY D.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/04/2019
2008 F250 S/D Lariat - Major Front-end Suspension & Steering Rebuild - 325,000+ miles on the truck and counting
As usual, the entire team at Automasters over-delivered! My 2008 F250 S/D has passed the 325,000 mile mark - with over 8,000 hours on the engine/drivetrain and I have turned the keys over to my son. Owning the truck since it was brand-new, I put all but a very few on it myself - and always with the on-going support of Automasters. But before turning over to my son, it was time for a major rebuild of the front-end suspension and steering. Some work I self-perform, but major activities like this are automatically turned over to Automasters. With full understanding of the truck, its history and a general commitment to quality, the team went deep to ensure safety and road-worthiness for thousands of miles to come - not including the usual components, they diagnosed a failing steering box, failing idler pully and failing fan clutch assembly. The truck does, after all, have more than double the miles on it that most vehicles its age - or older. Before we were done - we covered radius arm bushings, steering box, all wear items (ball joints, track bar, steering stabilizer, etc) - and it literally drives like a brand-new truck. To help conserve cost, in earlier work, Shawn & Co. had recommended components with lifetime warranty - so now these wear items were replaced with new with only the labor-cost applied. I will always look to Automasters for trustworthy input and honest service. I can now confidently turn the keys over to my son as he begins his tenure with the truck. The goal for the truck is 1,000,000+ - and we're over 30% of the way there - thanks in no small part to the quality of service delivered by Automasters.

MELISSA R.
Jeep Cherokee
01/04/2019
Honest, hard working crew
Sean is always accessible to me and fits me in quickly for routine maintenance. I know when my car is there it is getting the best possible service.

BD
BECKY D.
Burlington, KY
12/21/2018
Honest Company
I never have to worry about Automasters to try and “sell” me something my van doesn’t need. I go in knowing I can get a straight answer each time and the service is always quick and friendly. As a woman, who knows how to work on cars, it’s refreshing that I’m not talked to like I don’t know what I’m talking about nor do they try and take advantage of me. That’s why I keep coming back.

MILDRED M.
12/18/2018
SO TRUEFUL TO ME !!!!!!!
SO VERY NICE AND HELPFUL AND TRUEFUL WONDERFUL

EK
Eric K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they were wonderful.

CHARLES S.
12/17/2018
They simply do a great job
I have never had a problem with the work they do on my cars, and I have been going there for years. They are reliable, honest and helpful.

DONNA H.
Volvo 850
12/10/2018
Honest and fast
Auto masters are honest and efficient. The staff are knowledgeable and service time is good. they are also fair when it comes to price. Very happy to have found Automasters. I will be a repeat customer

DEWEY S.
Buick Lucerne
12/06/2018
Automasters Florence ky
Local,truthful, friendly, reasonable,knowledgeable, just good old boys what else could I say

Christopher M.
Warsaw, KY
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said they are quick , and he did not have any problems.

Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
12/04/2018
THEY ARE EASY TO DEAL WITH, SCHEDULING OF REPAIRS, GETTING THE JOB DONE.
THE WORK IS DONE IN TIMELY MANNER, EXPLAINED AS TO WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY VEHICLE AND COST OF THE REPAIRS.

ST
Stephanie T.
Walton, KY
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business was able to get her in fast that day. There was a problem that they couldn't fix that day, but they ordered the part so it was ready for the following day and everybody at the business was courteous..

JERRY D.
Ford Expedition
11/29/2018
Brake pads, rotors & brake lines - 2008 Expedition EL w/ 150,000+ miles
As always, the team at AutoMasters delivers. I never worry about the diagnosis or recommendations. The 'sell' is never a 'hard-sell', it's always, "...here's what we found....here's what we can do....here's what we recommend... what would you like us to do?..."

Chevrolet Express Passenger
11/26/2018
Our vehicles come back repaired and ready to go.
Good, quick service. They work with to get your vehicle in and out.

DAVID G.
Burlington, KY
11/18/2018
Exact work
Auto Masters does what you need to get done. They don’t exaggerate your issue nor your expense.