WB
Warren B.
Erlanger, KY
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Warren said the business did the work well and within budget plus right the first time.

TP
Trish P.
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Trish said that they're very efficient, kind, nice and she appreciated all of their work.

JASON S.
Burlington, KY
Nissan Rogue
07/22/2021
Always a great visit!
I have been using Automasters for nearly 5 years, and for all my vehicle needs. They are honest with their assessments and pricing is fair. I highly recommend their services.

KC
KAREN C.
Nissan Sentra
07/22/2021
Always Friendly
I can always count on them doing a thorough job.

DONNA H.
Volvo 850
07/20/2021
Honest and customer friendly
I brought my car in for a noise I thought would end up costing me that day. Brian called and told me it was nothing to be concerned with at the moment but down the road it will need to be fixed. I also had them look at a tire that kept going low. They patched it up and told me it was a nail. I love bringing my car here. There is NO better place or people that I would trust my car to!

SJ
SUSAN J.
07/20/2021
You always listen to a problem and then fix it.

TH
TERESA H.
Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2021
Friendly, efficient expert mechanics, price’s reasonable. Didn’t have a technician bringing air filter in and trying to get me to buy more.
Fantastic work, professional and trustworthy. I fell like my son was working on my car. Quick and affordable.

06/23/2021
Very helpful planning required service and flexible scheduling at a reasonable price.

CATHY M.
Alexandria, KY
06/20/2021
Great service as always.

RANDY C.
06/20/2021
Professional but comfortable feeling dealing with repairs.
Great work, friendly professional environment, reasonably priced. All questions answered promptly.

JERRY L.
Kia Optima
06/12/2021
Service on 2013 kia
Great service, fast service at a good price! Abe and staff are friendly and knowledgeable!

Danny M.
Burlington, KY
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Danny said he likes dealing with them, they have always taken care of him and done a nice on everything they have ever done for him.

MELINDA G.
Acura MDX
05/29/2021
Always great honest service!
They have worked on our old MDX and kept it running and in great condition for years. We’ve since handed it down to our son who’s graduating from the Airforce and moving to his base out west. They made sure that the MDX is in good shape and will make the trip well.

JEFF H.
Ram 1500
05/25/2021
Fleet manager
They get our vehicles in and repaired on a timely bases.

Michelle P.
Lincoln MKT
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Michelle said Brian was very personable and very forthcoming. He told her she needed an additional repair, so they didn't charge her for something she had requested initially.