BRIGITTE M.
11/15/2018
Automasters already does a great job at a fair price
I’ve been going to Automasters for many years. They always do a great job fixing our cars. Their prices are fair. I don’t go anywhere else.

BRAD M.
Kia Borrego
11/14/2018
If you need a good, honest garage...
...you found it.
Sean won't let you pay for something that doesn't need to be done. In fact, he'll get grumpy if you try to tell him to do something that doesn't need to be done. It's just his nature, don't take it personal.
It's almost like these guys do it for the challenge and not the money!
Love this place. You can't go wrong here.
Salute!
Thanks

KK
KEVIN K.
Kia Forte
11/14/2018
Always first class
I would recommend Automasters to anyone, always fair and there when I need them!

SCOTT M.
11/13/2018
Personal care, Trustworthy
The manager was very forthright and specific on solving my particular problem. I didn’t waste my time or my money and was ready for me when my appointment said

ZJ
ZACH J.
11/10/2018
Best place around
My family has been taking all our vehicles here for years. Very professional and honest. Wouldn't recommend anywhere else.

MK
MATT K.
11/08/2018
best Mechanics in town.
Great service and dependable mechanics.

11/07/2018
Not made aware
We yook in our vehicle for a simple fix. Auyomasters did not call to inform us that they were going to have to do additional work on our vehicle. We were only informed afterwards when we went to pick it up. We would have had our vehicle taken somewhere else. Something that should have only cost $100, service time included, ended up costing over $200. We will not be back.

RD
Ross D.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Ross said he received satisfactory service

DEWEY S.
Buick Lucerne
11/06/2018
Automasters
Auto masters have always did the job in a timely manner they always let me know the problem and cost before doing the work. Their work is done in a professional manner and are trustworthy folks. Their prices are reasonable.

Michael B.
11/06/2018
Always Good!!!
Shawn and the rest of the crew are always ready and willing to get the job done. No matter the case. They’ve never failed me. They have my highest regard!!!

ROBERT R.
Burlington, KY
11/02/2018
Oil Change
Auto Masters has the best employees, they're very friendly and treat you like family. We've had our vehicles worked on several times by them. We've never had to wait when we make an appointment. You know what to expect and if they find an issue, they let you know and don't pressure you to fix it. Very dependable and reliable.

Dale D.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Dale said he has never had issues or problems.

Jeremy K.
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said that the business did what he asked when he asked and that they're very efficient.

Tj S.
Kentucky
GMC Acadia
10/19/2018 Category: Service
TJ said he would recommend the business for service.

EN
Evelyn N.
Kia Soul
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Evelyn said that the experience was good and they are trustworthy.

Dave M.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Dave said that he would recommend this business and will most likely use them again.

PD
PERRY D.
Augusta, KY
10/07/2018
Accomodating, efficient and trustworthy
Been servicing my granddaughters 235,000 mile Honda Accord for three years. She comes in occassionally on weekends with little notice. Invariably they have taken care of here car on late Friday afternoons. They are thorough, dependable, and do a quality job. Says a lot for me to trust them with her car.

ZS
Zia S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Zia said the employees were not able to identify the problem.

Kody B.
Independence, KY
09/29/2018
No performance knowledge
I had them install a wastegate actuator on my car. The adjustment nuts were not set and one nut was not even installed. They are probably good with standard maintenance but i wouldn't recomend getting any type of performance work to be done here.

Roger W.
Jeep Patriot
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Barbara. She said the staff is always efficient and they do the service very quickly.