MI
MATT I.
Dodge Dakota
11/27/2019
JDH ROCKS!!!!!
My 16 year old Dodge Dakota runs like a two year old thanks to the maintenance of the staff at JDH. They are the greatest and I wouldn't take a vehicle anywhere else!!

SF
SCOTT F.
Lodi, WI
11/26/2019
Car repair
Excellent service!! Spent time explaining the repair to me. Definitely go back

CALAB W.

SF
SCOTT F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/17/2019
Service and quality of work
Service and quality was great

BR
BOB R.
11/16/2019
nice place to go to
very happy to found jdh for oil changes and other problems . good place for sitting when you wait for your car

CN
CHRIS N.
11/14/2019
Trustworthy shop
Great service and very knowledgeable crew. Very helpful and considerate

GMC Acadia
11/09/2019
Cody was very kind and patient with me while I saved to have my car fixed. Everything was completed on my appointment day even with a couple unexpected parts needed. My car drives like a dream now. Thank you to JDH for being a trusted shop in the area to work on my vehicle.

SCOTT C.
Mazomanie, WI
Toyota Matrix
10/31/2019
Knowledgeable and friendly service
I highly recommend the service at JDH Auto Repair. They have competitive pricing and excellent service. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

SL
SHERYL L.
10/28/2019
Service work at JDH
I trust JDH will repair my vehicle the correct way. Great service team!!

JACK A.
10/25/2019
Brake job
I was impressed. I took my Toyota in for a brake job, assuming I would need both front and rear replaced based on my odometer reading. The estimate for front and rear was competitive with another shop. On the day of the repair, I rec'd a call from Cody informing me that my rear brakes were only 40% and probably didn't need to be replaced now. My final bill was less than half of the original quote. He could have easily just went ahead and changed the rears out and charged me the full amount. I appreciate his honesty, and will definitely go back when it's time for the rear brakes to be repaired. He just won a new customer.

JAMIE R.
Prairie Du Sac, WI
Kia Sportage
10/19/2019
Great Customer Service
So convenient and stress free to have JDH be able to do our oil change on a Saturday. We have been to dealerships where you are just a number and we love the personable atmosphere at JDH way better.

Subaru Impreza Wagon
10/13/2019
Great Work
JDH has done great work to my cars over the past few years, never been disappointed.

TOM B.
10/11/2019
Water pump camping weekend!
Thank you so much Cody and your team the water pump in our Jeep Grand Cherokee went out on Thursday while camping in Devil's Lake State Park. JDH was recommended by a friend of ours. JDH installed a new water pump on Friday and we were back on the road! These guys are the best!

AC
AJ C.
Prairie Du Sac, WI
10/10/2019
Great Work
Always Accommodating and do great work

TA
THERESA A.
Buick Encore
10/09/2019
Great customer service!!
I left my car after hours with a flat tire. They worked me in the next day - repaired a nail hole. I am new to the area and they were very nice and accommodating. Definitely will come back!!
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Theresa for taking your time to leave a positive review for us!  We hope you enjoy your new home in our community and look forward to seeing you again!

Cody Fuchs
Owner
608-393-7037

09/27/2019
Jeep Alignment
They did a great job with are 4 wheel alignment. I would have gave them 5 out of 5 but they forgot to call me when they needed to order part and when the parts came in and when it was done but all an all great quality service techs

SANDRA S.
Kia Rio
09/22/2019
Greatly appreciate their service and taking the time to assure everything is in good running order.

MI
MATT I.
Dodge Dakota
09/19/2019
JDH rocks!!!
Great service, honest prices and great people all around.

BILL B.
Pontiac Vibe
09/17/2019
Owner
Cory was both knowledgeable and helpful. He knew his products well. It was great as t doing business locally where you feel appreciated. Will definitely return.

BEN M.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/17/2019
Great service, fair prices
Cody takes care of his customers