WC
WENDY C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/15/2019
Good Work and Service
Very friendly staff and good repair work on my truck.

MARY D.
07/09/2019
They make it easy.
Quick call and they came to my house, jumped my car and they drove it to the shop. New battery. I didn't feel a thing. It has been like that for my my car and everyone in my family. They make it easy.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us this positive review. We enjoy hearing how your visit was "painless" and always look forward to taking care of your automotive needs! Hope to see you all this Saturday for our customer appreciation!

AT
ANDY T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/07/2019
Fair pricing. Poor scheduling and follow thru of delivery.
Great people at heart and honest but still learning the ropes of owning a business and what is required for customer service when it comes to commitments and scheduling. Has a tendency to over-book and miss promised delivery times. Quality of work is good but needs to improve follow thru and communication.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/07/2019

Andy,

Once again I would like to apologize for not having your truck done for you on the 3rd when you came back. I would like to point out again how when you left you told me you would not be returning until the 5th, which gave me until then to complete the work you requested. When you dropped your truck off you scheduled to pick it up the 5th, you called on the 3rd and said you would be returning early and needed your truck.  We did what we could do to move our schedule around and fit yours in earlier than we anticipated. Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze you in sooner than your scheduled pick up date and I do apologize for that. I just hope you can understand how we were not given the opportunity to follow through on our promise because you were in need of the vehicle sooner than originally planned.  Thank you very much for your time in writing this review.

TERRY S.
Pontiac Vibe
07/02/2019
Excellent car repair place
Highly recommend this place for all car needs. They are reliable, fast, efficient, and most importantly--honest. The prices are reasonable, the people are friendly.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us some positive feekback!  We always enjoy seeing you guys and taking care of your fleet of vehicles (which is a lot less now with both boys gone) :)  Hope you have a great 4th!!

DAVE S.
Spring Green, WI
07/01/2019
Great staff, quality work.
Great people to work with, fair price and friendly knowledgeable staff.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking your time to leave us some positive feedback.  We appreciate your kind words and always look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs! Stay cool this week.

LA
LEE A.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/01/2019
Honest,quality service.
This is our place of choice for car service. The quality of service is aways above average and the customer service is personal and sincere.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for taking your time to leave us the good feedback!  We always enjoy seeing you guys and taking care of your fleet of vehicles!  Hope you stay cool this week.

LK
LESLIE K.
06/27/2019
We are fortunate to have a fair and reliable automotive repair service in Prairie du Sac.
Thanks

DAVE G.
Ram 1500
06/27/2019
Fair Price, Friendly , does great work!
Cody could have recommended replacing brakes when I asked them to be checked. He told me they still have plenty of life left and he will keep an eye on them at next oil change.

JOEL S.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
06/22/2019
Great service, nice people.
Great service, nice people, and a nice dog (Hurley) to keep you company while you wait. Have done great work on all of my vehicles over the years.

JIM D.
06/14/2019
Reasonably priced, great customer service, very friendly !
Cody did a great job. Very happy with the service. Would definitely recommend his business. Thank you Cody.

ZE
ZACH E.
06/12/2019
I have always felt JDH was honest and professional. I would recommend them as a good place to take your car

LINDA B.
Mazomanie, WI
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
06/08/2019
Excellent quick service
Always accomodating. Honest service.

ALAN B.
Lodi, WI
06/07/2019
The people and the service❤️
Always gives great service to my varied vehicles......wouldn’t go anywhere else!

THANKS!
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking your time to give us some positive feedback!  We always enjoy seeing you and taking care of your fleet of cars.  Hope you have a great weekend! Thank you

TH
Tim H.
06/06/2019
Top notch!
As always, top notch service from JDH. Your team is the best! Really appreciate you scheduling work on my Daughter’s car on short notice.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking your time to write us this positive review.  We always look forward to seeing you and taking care of your vehicles for you.  Hope you all have a great weekend and thank you again!

SANDRA S.
Kia Rio
06/03/2019
Service appointment
JDH is always courteous, professional and I always feel comfortable putting my car in their hands.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking your time for the positive review!  We hope you have a great week!

LARRY S.
05/31/2019
Oil Change and Wheel Bearing Replacement
Great Service!
They are very efficient with their work and they get your car up and running in no time.
Cody F., Owner from JDH Auto Repair, L.L.C. responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking your time to write us a positive review!  Hope you have a great week.

LD

SK
STEVE K.
05/16/2019
Steve K
Very easy to get an appointment for service!
Friendly and professional office and shop personnel!!

TERRY S.