JZ
Jeff Z.
Mazda Tribute
10/14/2020
Great Service at Jerry and Walt’s Complete Auto Care
We appreciate Rick, and have trusted him for years with our vehicles! Friendly, efficient service, with great detailed communication and explanation of services needed and provided.

MN
Michael N.
Drain, OR
Ford Econoline
10/14/2020
Brought back from the precipice...by Jerry and Walt's.
Typical 2020...I had a predictable (for me) tragedy with a recently purchased used vehicle that went kaput with no recourse.
Derek, Brenda, Buck, and the whole crew swooped in and salvaged what was to be a hopeless loss and turned it into a 2020 miracle!
Really thoughtful and caring discussions about multiple repair options available to me and expert guidance when I really needed an expert (or 3).
Derek and Brenda should have honorary degrees in grief therapy by the way....and at Jerry and Walt's the therapy is complementary!!
I've been with Jerry and Walt's for 5 years or so....and I will be for life.
It's so relieving to finally have a mechanic I can really trust.

AH
Anand H.
Isuzu I-Mark
10/11/2020
None better
Jerry and Walt's, there is no better auto shop. I have a older, rare care and they were able to repair a destroyed clutch. They even did the machining. They also finished under budget. Yes, I will go there again and highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Jerry and Walt's.

WT
Wendy T.
10/09/2020
Friendly, thorough, quick
Everyone is friendly and helpful. The front office managers explain well what is happening with my car, and the mechanics explain what needs to be done in a way I can understand. I even had a picture drawn for me.

RD
Rebecca D.
10/07/2020
fast and fair
They were recommended by people I trust and I wasn't disappointed. fast and friendly and fair service.

Sara S.
GMC Pickup
10/07/2020
Great service as usual
The team at Jerrey and Walt's always takes great care of me and my vehicles.

PB
Paula B.
10/06/2020
Kindness and timely
They were kind and timely and let me know a few things that were needed either at this visit or the next. They still had time at this visit so took care of everything.

CL
Charles L.
Subaru Legacy
10/04/2020
quick service
Nice place to have my auto worked on .. done quickly so that I am back in the saddle and on the road

Ruth M.
Subaru Crosstrek
09/30/2020
Friendly Fast Service
If you want to support a local business these folks do great work.

09/27/2020
Reputation, nice people, clean shop
Jerry and Walt's was recommended for a front end alignment and wheel balancing by my long time mechanic. That's saying something

GS
Greg S.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/25/2020
Professional, knowledgeable, customer service and fair charges.
Went there for a problem of tire vibration. I have had the tires rebalanced at another shop 3 times with no success. They trouble shot the front end and found very minor ware on several items. They related that there was not enough ware to warrant replacing any of those items. Their conclusion was probably tires out of round. Checking back with the business where they were purchased. Great PR.

Jay D.
09/25/2020
All folks that I delt with were very polite and very knowledgeable
Knowledgeable folks would recommend

Doug S.
09/24/2020
Car issues taken care of in very timely manner. Excellent public relations by front man.
Car issues taken care of in a timely manner. Excellent communication and friendliness of front man.

PW
Pat W.
09/22/2020
Best Place
Service is always done with care and professionalism, and every is friendly and courteous. Been going here for around 40 years.

Bonnie H.
09/20/2020
Best case: Rick didn't listen. Worst case: they cheated.
I went in for alignment, only. Rick discussed a few upcoming repairs, which I said to put off. But when I picked up my van, they had not done the transmission flush which I authorized, and had done repairs which I had NOT AUTHORIZED, including unnecessary replacement of a serpentine belt (3 weeks old). Also - The bill had two line items of $114 for brake flush, which I successfully disputed. Dummy me, I still paid $520 for brake replacement, an unexpected bill. Not trustworthy. Very disappointed; I had gone here on my brother's recommendation.