Jerrid S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
01/21/2021
Routine Maintenance
All you need to know is this company cares. They’re honest and fair. They will take care of you to the best of their ability.

FB
Fred B.
Lincoln Navigator
01/18/2021
Quick/friendly service and clean waiting area
Always have friendly crew who are knowledgeable and courteous.

Dolores H.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/18/2021
I had a good feeling as soon as I walked up to the window to check in.
This was my first time to the shop and I was a little nervous, but Brenda made me feel very comfortable about having my repairs done with them.

Ron H.
Good people!!
Very efficient and all went smooth! Thanks very much!!!

AG
Anna G.
Lincoln Town Car
01/15/2021
Communication and great service
The staff are very personable and make you feel comfortable.

PL
Phil L.
01/15/2021
Once again a great experience with the whole team at Jerry and Walt’s. Corrected the issues I had and got an oil change done quickly and recommended some other services that were needed my attention now and in the future. Great customer service.

Matt B.
Volvo S60
01/14/2021
All around great experience.
All around great experience. Reasonable pricing. Clean and well organized shop space with professional grade well kept tools and machinery. Honest and professional customer service and they completed the job in a very timely manner. I will return for future work if and when necessary.

EW
Ed W.
01/13/2021
Best Alignment ever
I count on Jerry & Walt's to keep my Subaru running straight. Only place I trust to do that.

JJ

CD
Chris D.
Honda Fit
01/04/2021
Small business trust, it’s important
Growing up my dad was a car mechanic, one of the best in the small beach town I grew up in.
I remember hearing people talk about the trust and confidence they had in my dad’ work and his shop. This is how I feel when I think of Jerry and Walt’s.
I trust no one else with my Honda FIT snd our Ford
F-150. The staff are friendly, accommodating, and the mechanics top notch.
I really appreciate all their Covid safety procedures, and their easy to use online appointment booking, and text reminders. I like knowing I have a shop that I trust completely to work on my vehicles.
I recommend Jerry and Walt’s any time someone asks if I know a good mechanic.

JZ
Jeff Z.
Mazda B2300
01/01/2021
Nice place, great customer service
Once again impressed with Jerry and Walt’s. Great communication, excellent customer service and staff, and services provided. We will be bringing our vehicles here in the future, for sure!

Jean P.
12/30/2020
Satisfied Customer
Everything from checking in, to the texted digital inspection and recommendations and phone confirmation of what service to do on my car, to check out and a follow up call regarding a question that was unrelated to the services performed that day went smoothly and to my satisfaction. I like the service performed and the folks that work there and the general vibe there.

Jeanette A.
Ford Contour
12/29/2020
The people. One gets the feeling they care for each one who comes in.
I run out of things to say I have written so many reviews. They are either good actors or they are really caring and I don't think they could be "caring" all the time and not mean it!!! I am thankful that I have found Jerry And Walt's!!!

JQ

Ginny D.
Elmira, OR
12/24/2020
Communication
Jerry and Walt's keep me posted with reminders. They check with me regarding the needed maintained issue. They quote me a price before service begins. The garage and waiting room are clean. All staff are very pleasant.