WT
Wendy T.
04/10/2021
Great people, good work
I always have a good experience here.
Great communication.
By phone or text.

AD
Andrew D.
Junction City, OR
Saturn Ion
04/09/2021
Finally found honest mechanics
I had been hunting for a while to have my front end alignment done, and was not having much luck. After a recommendation to give this place a call; I found that they could not only help me RIGHT AWAY, but they did an inspection that brought other issues to my attention without sounding like they just wanted to ‘bleed me dry’ financially, even while my car was up in the air. This place will now be my first call when I have car issues. Thank you.

GJ
Gerald J.
04/08/2021
Jerry & Walt's always gives me wonderful services at a fair price. They make me feel like a member of the family.
See above.

Matthew R.
04/08/2021
Always Quality Work!
Simple oil change but always gets treated right! The detailed inspection always helps! Thank you Brenda and the team! You guys are always quick and efficient! Brahm you are the man! Thanks Buck for running a great shop and for always going above and beyond! Great place to get quality work done and they stand behind their repairs! Thank you again everyone!

Lisa M.
04/02/2021
Customer Service
Super friendly, informative and helpful customer service. I made an appointment for 9:00 a.m. by 11:30 a.m I received a text with the findings. My car was diagnosed and repaired in the same day! They were upfront about the cost. Very fair pricing that actually ended up being cheaper than what I was quoted! I highly recommend them.

AW
Anne W.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/02/2021
reliability
Understood what wanted and accomplished very well. Up to date knowledge and take the time to listen to needs. Honest.

Michelle S.
04/01/2021
Very friendly and accommodating
I had to work,they let me drop of the truck the day before

Linda S.
Junction City, OR
03/24/2021
Thanks for the great service. Fast and reasonable.

AL
Al L.
03/22/2021
I simply like your whole operation. Very professional.
Place is clean, people are nice and seem to care about you and my cars...

03/17/2021
Great customer care
I called early on a Monday. They worked me into their busy start of the week. Service was complete on time and as estimated. And with a friendly smile. Very please customer.

Carl W.
Creswell, OR
Chevrolet Sportvan
03/12/2021
“Bad tranny: never seen”
Transmission replacement determined due to reported vibration at 60. Was not seen at all, torque converter not looked at. Estimate to replace also muffler system $7200 one day, then admittedly misquoted and gave $6k quote on ‘93 Chev Van.

Derek M.
03/12/2021
Trustworthy
One of a few shops in town I trust

PR

Jeff Z.
Mazda Tribute
03/04/2021
Top-notch service!!
We recently had both of our vehicles in for various services and were once again very impressed and pleased with everything. Great customer service and thorough explanations on everything - totally recommend and are thankful for Rick and everyone at Jerry and Walt's!