Millie S.
06/03/2020
Always looking out for their customers
I was prepared for an expensive repair, but they knew that the wheel bearing shouldn't have failed and replaced it under warranty. So it was just a routine oil change charge. They're the best!

06/03/2020
Great people
they are honest people.

TC
Trevor C.
05/26/2020
Friendly, and quick.
Went in for a routine oil change. Called it in this morning and they were able to fit me in which was greatly appreciated. Staff was helpful and friendly!! Definitely will be returning here for any further car issues. 10/10

GS
Greg S.
Walterville, OR
GMC Suburban
05/22/2020
Pretty awesome
Employees great, communication great, confidence in the work great, follow up great, satisfaction great! Thanks!

Deana W.
Pontiac G6
05/20/2020
Lack of communication among employees
My husband brought our car in to be inspected for a check engine light coming on. He spoke with one of the techs when he dropped the car off and asked what it would cost to look at the car and if that amount would be put toward the repair work. He was told that the amount would be put toward the repair. When I received a call to discuss the repairs needed I was told that the $170 would not go toward the repairs. I get that the techs do the repairs are not office people but if a customer comes in and asks that question they should know the procedure. Also your company is twice as high for auto repairs as your competitors so we will not be coming back. And it would be nice if a partial amount of the $170 could be refunded to us for the miscommunication.

Ray R.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
05/20/2020
Great Truck Service
Jerry & Walt's always provides excellent vehicle service as well as customer service!

KL
Kimberly L.
Junction City, OR
05/19/2020
Trustworthy
The Jerry and Walts staff and mechanics are always professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I was referred to them by another trusted mechanic because my mechanic was retiring. I feel I can trust Jerry and Walts to make sure my vehicle is safe for me to drive. I highly recommend them.

SR
Shelly R.
Springfield, OR
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
05/18/2020
Excellent, as always
Excellent as always. Thank you all for the great work.

Angie M.
Blue River, OR
05/16/2020
Honest and fair! Quality mechanic!
J&W takes excellent care of their customers. Always fair, straightforward, and honest. I highly recommend Jerry and Walt's!

EM
Eric M.
Junction City, OR
Honest
Been bringing my ‘06 Tahoe with over 300k mikes on her here for years. These guys are fair, great mechanics and have had no issues. Have been able to answer my many questions and if not right away, have researched it and got back to me. I highly recommend this shop for any of your repair needs

MK
Matthew K.
Springfield, OR
Volkswagen Cabriolet
Addressed my concern.
I was a difficult customer regarding the outcome of a front end alignment they did for me. After conversing with them they agreed to do it again. Turns out they were right, and I was wrong. But, I appreciate them taking the time to address my concerns.

KD
Keith D.
Monroe, OR
05/15/2020
Fast friendly service
I had my Ranger towed to their shop because it wouldn't start the nest day they called and told me they had determined the fuel pump was bad. They called and said it was done later that day. In all very friendly and professional.

SL
Susan L.
05/15/2020
Honesty, great customer service, great work
You can always depend on great service with honesty and a very friendly staff.

Katie B.
Veneta, OR
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/12/2020
Great Work!
Took my truck into J/W Couse it was running rough ,it took some time for them to figure it out, but over all they took very good care of me and my truck, its only been 24 hours but so good so far haven't driven it today as of yet but sounded good on my way home, was asked if it was running, very quite now Love that! would highly recommend Jerry and Walt's for anyone needing car or Truck repair, They take great care of you!

DE
Diana E.
05/05/2020
Car Maintenance in a
What a joy to have someone pick up my car, wrap it in protective plastic, and whisk it away to make it good as new. Now it's back and I am on my merry way again.

You thought of everything to protect me, my car and your drivers.

Thank you!