DV
Doug V.
06/09/2021
Personal, professional staff with thorough techs.
Harry & Walts is a local landmark in the local auto service industry. Their high quality of service and value matters in today’s marketplace. Their effective and convenient text communication tool works excellent!

TD
Tom D.
06/02/2021
Friendly and competent staff
Pleased with the work and price.

CA
Curt A.
Cadillac DeVille
05/31/2021
Excellent staff and service.
All repairs completed quickly and properly. Never shopped a car before in fifty years of driving, now I will only bring my vehicles to Jerry And Walt's Complete Auto Care.

CG
Christie G.
Veneta, OR
05/31/2021
Excellent Customer Service, detailed explanations of service, great price for services
The staff is friendly, helpful, and works with my special requests. The car was thoroughly inspected and repaired, and the detailing I requested was completed. Considering all that had to be done after the car had sat for more than 10 months, the price for the repairs was extremely reasonable. I will not only continue to bring my mother's car to Jerry and Walt's, but will start bringing my own vehicles there for service. Many, many thanks to the owners and all the staff!

05/29/2021
Very thorough job!
I highly recommend Jerry and Walt's to people looking for professionalism and who want their car to be in good hands!

Diane S.
Springfield, OR
05/28/2021
Super duper!!.
They were very organized and great communicators through the whole process. It was my first time but it won’t be my last. It’s wonderful, as a woman, to know that you are not going to be taken advantage of.

PS
Pat S.
Veneta, OR
Toyota Prius v
05/26/2021
First visit there; great service.
I was pleasantly surprised that they were very efficient and great with communication. They promptly let me know when the job was going to take longer than I was told and gave me the reason. I would recommend them for similar type of work.

SL
Susan L.
05/26/2021
Honesty, great customer service. excellent work reliability
You can always depend on Jerry & Walts to be honest about what's needed, to provide great customer service and to do work that you can rely on.

PW
Pat W.
05/21/2021
Always excellent
The service, the employees and the competent work is why we have been going to Jerry and Walt’s for over 40 years. We never have to worry about the work being done correctly or being taken advantage of.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/20/2021
Never Again
Did loads of unnecessary labor, and ruined a part and charged us hundreds extra for it.

Honda Civic Si
05/20/2021
Great but pricey
Excellent service but super expensive

Jan R.
Volvo 940
05/19/2021
Good
Good

FC
Feather C.
Kia Spectra
05/14/2021
The best!
These folks are great! They not only do excellent work, they keep me posted on work that will be needed later so I have time to save for it. They explain without making me feel as ignorant as I am.

05/13/2021
You guys are great!
I couldn't be happier with what you did to my car today.

Dodge Journey