Overall Rating 4.9285743/5Overall Rating 4.9285743/5Overall Rating 4.9285743/5Overall Rating 4.9285743/5rating 4.9285743
Overall Rating 2.35714/5Overall Rating 2.35714/5rating 2.35714rating 2.35714rating 2.35714

R.Howard H.
Weatherford
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Jerry’s Hyundai has good people who care about you. They work with you to ensure your satisfaction. Great experience!!!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you for the great review.

HH
Harry H.
Azle, TX
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful staff
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

We are here for all your service needs.

Thank you for the great review .

Carlton C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and helpful. Giving clear explanations and efficient service.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for the kind words and great review.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
Had very good experience at Jerry's Hyundai.

Thank you foe letting us service your Genesis and for the great review.

We are here for all your service needs.

Jerry's Hyundai Service Team.

WJ
William J.
Aledo
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Jerry’s Hyundai is the best Hyundai dealership in the metroplex! Everyone is always so nice and friendly, they go out of their way to help you.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and letting us service your Sonata .

Azle, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Totally satisfied with Jerry’s Hyundai
I am satisfied when I take my elantrain for service
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for letting us service your 2015 Elantra.

BW
Billy W.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Wel
The problem was corrected In record time
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for letting us service your Elantra and the great review your gave us.

Mary H.
Euless, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Polite, prompt and efficient service. They even washed it. I drive from east Tarrant County and it's worth it.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for this awesome review and the polite praise you gave us.

We are here for all you service needs.

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Josh and the service team did a excellent job getting my car in and out.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for letting us service on you Tucson.

Your Advisors is Josh and he can help you with all your car needs.

Mansfield, TX
02/28/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Great and friendly service
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the great review .

Sherry D.
Breckenridge, TX
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Service department is great won’t go anywhere else for my car needs
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the awesome review .

IJ
Irvin J.
Aledo, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great
Service department is always a great experience.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and awesome feedback.. We are here for all your service needs.

Have a great weekend.

AC
Archie C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Good coupon on price
Good price
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the great review and you business.

Sherry D.
Breckenridge, TX
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick
I won’t go anywhere else. Josh gets me in and out and the service department is very friendly
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words.

Remember we are here for all your service needs.

12/27/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
Every time I come in, the work I get on my car is done professionally and in a timely manner. Josh is the best
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the awesome review !!! We are here for all your service needs.

PR
Peggy R.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional staff!
I have always received excellent service at jerrys the ppl are friendly and professional. I was so pleased with jerrys when I was having my car serviced I just decided to trade in and get a new car! I’ll be doing business with jerrys for many more years!!!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review and we are here for all your service needs.

Carlton C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/06/2018 Category: Service
I dropped by without an appointment for my car's service. I was greeted promptly and just had time to drink a cup of coffee and the work was finished.
Polite, knowledgeable and prompt service as lways
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for such a good review and we are here for all your service needs.

Jerry's Hyundai service TEAM

12/04/2018 Category: Service
They got me taken care in a timely manner and Josh was great
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for give taken time to give us a 5 reveiw. We are here for all your service needs.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always great
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your business .

WJ
William J.
Aledo
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Everyone is always so friendly and takes the time to tell you what’s going on with your car.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

We are here for all your service needs.

Thank you for your business.