Mark M.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Well done
I've purchased three vehicles form this dealership over the last 5 years. I will continue to purchase and have it serviced here.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for your business and the great review.

Willow Park, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2020 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai
I was greeted right away and I was out of there in under one hour.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the great review and your business.

Richard S.
Granbury, TX
02/13/2020 Category: Service
The people who work there.
Nick in service rocks!!!!!!!!!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for the great review and your business.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent people and service
They are always willing to help and always are friendly every time.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your business.

We are here for all your service needs.

Weatherford, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Jerry's Hyundai Weatherford, TX
Always does an excellent job.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for the great review and kind words.

GS
Gregory S.
Wylie, TX
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Warranty Service
Hyundai stands behind their products. Needed an engine replacement. They replaced it with no hassle. They even provided a loaner car during the repair period for no charge. Great dealership that has earned my business for my next purchase.

Thank you for kind words and the great review.

KL
Krissandra L.
Aledo, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Excellent service!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for your business and the great review.

Weatherford, TX
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Personalized service
Rick is great at customer service.
Sensitive to customer experience and offers solutions to solve any problem

Carol S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Good experience
Great job getting our oil change done.

It's odd that we asked for the alignment to be checked and were told that you still don't have the 2020 specs to do so; we've had it aligned twice already.

thanks!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your busniess.

JE
Jack E.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Poor
Will not return
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you for your business.

Please give me a call when you have a free moment.
I would like to discuss your service visit with you.

Dewayne Davison 817-341-5991

Danny D.
Azle, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Caring
I went in for routine oil change and tire rotation. They made sure I made it to my car without falling cause floor was wet due to rain. He went out of his way to make sure I did not fall.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your business and the the review.

AA
Adrian A.
Arlington, TX
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service and great atmosphere, everyone always welcoming and kind.
I have been purchasing and servicing my vehicles here for the past 5 years. I come back because they receive you with a smile every time and always have great attitudes and are never pushy. I like the honesty from the sales agent and service people. It starts from the top and it shows why this dealership is top Notch....I am a Jerrys customer for life.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review.

We are here for all you car needs.

Thank you for you business.

Douglas B.
Benbrook, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2020 Category: Service
DEB
Treated me like they appreciated me as their customer!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for the great review.

We are here for all our service needs.

Louis S.
Keller, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Very good service
I always get good service at Jerry’s Hyundai in Weatherford. Josh is really good and so are all the mechanics. Always treated courteously and service done quickly and completely.

Thank you for the great review.

We are here for all your service needs.

Mackey M.
Aledo, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Attention to detail
Very pleased
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for your business and the great review.