Overall Rating 4.9444444/5Overall Rating 4.9444444/5Overall Rating 4.9444444/5Overall Rating 4.9444444/5rating 4.9444444

Joe D.
Fort Worth, TX
2008 Hyundai Entourage
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance.
The service as always was excellent.
The coffee, not so much.

James B.
Gordon, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
The people
Everyone is helpful and the service is great
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the great review.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai
I always get excellent service at Jerry's Hyundai. They treat me special and get my car in and out in a hurry.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the great review and letting us service your Santa Fe.

CL
Chasity L.
Venus, TX
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Unbeatable service!
I had an amazing experience at Jerry's because of Josh.in the Hyundai service department. He kept me updated, made sure my concerns were addressed, and took care of all the maintenance issues. I have never had such great service at any dealership EVER! THANK YOU JOSH!!!

Thank you for the kind words , I will let Josh know.

Thank you fro the great review and your business.

Joseph K.
Saginaw, TX
11/09/2019 Category: Service
friendly people, great service
As usual, my service experience was quite positive!!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for the great review and your business.

We are here for all your service needs.

Jerry's Hyundai Service Center

AA
Aureliano A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your business and the great review.

KP
Kathryn P.
Palo Pinto, TX
11/04/2019 Category: Service
normally the service is excellent but this time a little disappointing.
As stated prior - tire light was not reset - and after being told the car was being washed - saw that it had not been. Still will take my card to Hyundai.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the review and your business.

I do apologize that we didn't give you the best service possible.

I will have someone reach out to you , so we can get your car in ans cleaned up for you.

Blue Mound, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and informative.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for the great review and letting us service your Genesis Coupe.

We are here for all your service needs.

Jerry's Hyundai Service Team.

Dennis G.
Fort Worth, TX
11/01/2019 Category: Service
The greatest staff
I love the staff at. Jerry Hyundai!!!!!

Thank you for the great review and letting us service your Sonata.

BT
Beverly T.
Azle, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Took Car in For Serice, Service dept is Great!
Everyone there Very Friendly ! Rick M . in Service Was Great !!

Thank you for the great review.

Jerry's Hyundai Service Center

Michelle G.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Great service and excellent work I am always pleased to have Jerry’s Hyundai as my service headquarters! Keep up the good work!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the great review and letting us service your Tucson.

NM
Nancy M.
Granbury, TX
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Went in for 5,000 mile check up. They changed the oil and updated the computer on a recall. We were in and out within an hour.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the great review and letting us service your Ioniq.

We are here for all your vehicle needs.

10/29/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for the review and letting us service your Elantra .

Suzanne S.
Stephenville, TX
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Unsurpassable
Just the Best!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the great review and for letting us service your Tucson.

AA
Aureliano A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly faces
Nice people
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for the nice review and letting us service your Santa Fe.

WJ
William J.
Aledo
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
As usual everyone was fantastic!
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else for service!!!

Thank you for the great review.

Dianne M.
Poolville, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Recall work
Took care in for safety recall. Work done quickly.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your business.

Mary D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Good friendly service ❤️
Everyone was so nice.

Thank you for the great review .

PS
Pamela S.
Kennedale, TX
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
I've been using Jerry's Hyundai service department for several years and have never had one problem. I live in Kennedale and drive to Weatherford to Jerry's Hyundai to lease my cars and to their service department because they treat you like family and always give you the best service!! I refuse to go anywhere else. Jerry's Hyundai is the best.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and being a loyal customer.

Sarah W.
Aledo, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Did a good job.

Thank you for the great review and letting us service your Santa Fe.