Overall Rating 4.9230762/5Overall Rating 4.9230762/5Overall Rating 4.9230762/5Overall Rating 4.9230762/5rating 4.9230762
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462

IJ
Irvin J.
Aledo, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great
Service department is always a great experience.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and awesome feedback.. We are here for all your service needs.

Have a great weekend.

AC
Archie C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Good coupon on price
Good price
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the great review and you business.

We are here for all your service needs.

Sherry D.
Breckenridge, TX
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick
I won’t go anywhere else. Josh gets me in and out and the service department is very friendly
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the great review and kind words.

Remember we are here for all your service needs.

Samantha D.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Service was great
Every time I come in, the work I get on my car is done professionally and in a timely manner. Josh is the best
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for the awesome review !!! We are here for all your service needs.

PR
Peggy R.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional staff!
I have always received excellent service at jerrys the ppl are friendly and professional. I was so pleased with jerrys when I was having my car serviced I just decided to trade in and get a new car! I’ll be doing business with jerrys for many more years!!!
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the positive review and we are here for all your service needs.

Carlton C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/06/2018 Category: Service
I dropped by without an appointment for my car's service. I was greeted promptly and just had time to drink a cup of coffee and the work was finished.
Polite, knowledgeable and prompt service as lways
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for such a good review and we are here for all your service needs.

Jerry's Hyundai service TEAM

Samantha D.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
They got me taken care in a timely manner and Josh was great
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for give taken time to give us a 5 reveiw. We are here for all your service needs.

11/10/2018 Category: Service
Always great
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your business .

WJ
William J.
Aledo
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Everyone is always so friendly and takes the time to tell you what’s going on with your car.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

We are here for all your service needs.

Thank you for your business.

Joe D.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Had a problem and they fixed it.
No one is perfect. They had an operational problem and they fixed it. Quickly.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for your business and we are here for all your service needs.

Jerry's Hyundai Service Team

Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for lettinus service your Hyundai .

We are here for all our service needs.

Sherry D.
Breckenridge, TX
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast and very friend, josh took care of my car needs
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for the kind words and have a awesome weekend.

Misty B.
09/18/2018
Best Service Ever
My first time at Jerry's for regular maintenance and experienced the best service ever
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words and we look forward seeing you on your bext visit.

WS
Warren S.
Irving, TX
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Timely service and friendly attitude
Nothing bad to say. This place does everything right and in a timely manner.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great comments . We look forward to see you on your next visit.

Jerery's Hyundai Service Team

Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your business .

LW
Lafredda W.
Granbury, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service with smile
Good place for your Hyundai service.
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your Genesis.

AA
Aureliano A.
09/07/2018 Category: Service

09/07/2018 Category: Service
100%
Dewayne D., Parts and Service Director from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words and saying we gave you excellent service.

Azle, TX
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Fast and nice

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Car
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THE SELLER (COLIN) came by to check and see if everything was ok.
he just sat as his desk. He made no effort to see if i needed anything.

Colby was excellent. A frined of mine is going to look at the cars - she will not ask for Collin Harris.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for scoring our service department with a perfect score. We appreciate your business and I will forward your comments to the sales dept.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Always Efficient and Knowledgable
Oil change was performed in 30 minutes, fluids topped off and my air bag light diagnosed all in one hour. Can’t complain one bit, will definitely be back for all my vehicle’s needs!
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

I wish we could have made the 7 minute quarter time but it sounds like we were still able to finish in a timely manner! thank you for your business

2005 Hyundai Tucson
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Convenience Location
Everyone was friendly. The car wash was out of order the day of my service, but they said to bring the car back anytime for a complimentary car wash.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

we appreciate the positive review and that is correct! bring it by anytime and we will gladly run it through the wash!

LW
Lisa W.
Aledo, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Lisa
Very fast. Comfortable waiting room.
JEREMY L M., service manager from Jerry's Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

thank you for the compliments, we will continue to provide the best possible service everytime.