Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BILL N.
Disputanta, VA
Dodge Dakota
03/31/2018
They care about their customers
Thank you for considering my concerns and remedying them

03/31/2018
Dodge Dakota
I have over the years had a lot of work done here but the last couple of visits with the air conditioning work on the Escalade (very expensive) to the recent Dodge visit in which I told you I had a transmission code come up, you charged me $109 to read the cold then you said you don’t work on transmissions and to take it to a transmission shop. We will be looking for another shop to do our work.
Jim W. from Jim Whelan's Service Center responded on 04/04/2018

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  We would like to make it right and are willing to discount off the $109.00 off of your next repair.  We always want our customers to be completely satisfied with the work that we preform on their vehicles.

Jim Whelan's Service Center

LORI B.
Colonial Heights, VA
Pontiac Torrent
05/31/2016
OIL CHANGE
THE PRICING FOR YOUR OIL CHANGES HAS GOTTEN OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE. WHEN THEY ARE BEING ADVERTISED FOR $19.95 I PAID ALMOST $50, AND THE PRICE YOU MARKED UP THE LUCAS IS KINDA RIDICULOUS. UNFORTUNATELY I WILL NOT BE BACK AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I HAVE BEEN COMING TO YOU. I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A SIMPLE OIL CHANGE FROM YOU ANYMORE