Mercury Mariner
08/01/2019
Repairs
I was quoted $3000 for a job that I got done for less than $1000 at a reputable shop...$2000 difference. And when I picked up my car they wanted to charge me $125 to pick it up. They didn’t tell me it would cost $125 just to tell me what was wrong until I went to pick up my vehicle. I complained and they took off $50. I am a woman so I just figured it was because I am woman I was quoted such a high price. I didn’t know any better until I spoke with a man. He told me to take it somewhere else.

Todd M.
Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Todd said the business charged him way to high for the repairs he got done.
John O. from John Overley Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

I am sorry that you feel you were overcharged.  However, you were only charged our standard half hour diagnostic fee that we charge to all customers who are needing diagnostic work.  If you would like to call and talk to us more about the diagnostic fee, we would be happy to try to explain it better.  We do also apply that diagnostic fee to the repair if you decide to let us fix your vehicle for you.

Sharon C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/17/2015 Category: Service
Sharon said this business was not the best because they did not call her before they took something off her son's vehicle. They threw it away he is very unhappy.

Chris W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Chris said he feels this business overcharged him. They did diagnose the problem with the vehicle, but he was charged $650 when he could have done it himself for $150. He would not recommend them to others for the reasons mentioned.