Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest

Pamela B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Very happy customer...
Very pleased with the quality of customer service and speed with which my car was serviced.
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We strive to give great service like you experienced every visit.

Michele H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
I walked in to this brand new dealership service department very skeptical since I had previously taken my car to another Hyundai dealer for the same problem, I described my problem to Brandon and he immediately knew exactly what I was describing. After being told I was imaging things I was extremely excited to find an advisor that knew his :"stuff". Doug the Service Manager was very helpful also and when Brandon didn't call he did. Even a young lady that helped me was awesome but I can't remember her name. Brandon attention detail was amazing to the point when I received my loaner vehicle the radio station was on the Christian station that I had on inside my vehicle.
The Genera Manager Robert Rosario introduced himself when I was checking in and thanked me for coming by and giving them the opportunity to service my car,

Awesome Amazing Experience you have a customer for life

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable service advisors!
Service advisors are really good about explaining what is wrong and what needs to be done to fix it!
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

Jorhetta H.
Franklinton, NC
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Fast,effective, caring and informed staff.
Everyone that I came in contact with in the Service Department, especially Brandon Davidson, took the time to explain the problems with my vehicle and what was needed to remedy those problems. After they performed the repairs, my Sonata is again running and operating as it should.
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for the great review! Look forward to seeing you and your Sonata again next visit.

Diane P.
Oxford, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly and Professional staff
My first visit to Johnson Hyundai was very pleasant. The Staff was very friendly and Professional. they made me feel welcome and appreciated.
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 03/30/2021

Sorry to hear that the phone number listed caused confusion. My direct line is (919)287-5241. Please don't hesitate to call me directly and I will look into the contact numbers listed currently. Thank you for the 5 stars and look forward to seeing you in the future!

PC
Pamela C.
Great new location!!
Very safe and clean areas. Very knowledgeable and amenable service associates.

5 stars are much appreciated! Having better amenities for our customers is in the work. We look forward to sharing them with you next visit.

Leroy S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
knowledgeable service personnel
Johnson Hyundia makes servicing your vehicle easy.

We strive to give great customer service! We thank you for the 5 stars and your input on ways to make our guests experience better. We are currently working on signs to improve our entry appearance and ease of access.

KR
Kristen R.
Knightdale, NC
03/29/2021 Category: Service
New home for service
This a wonderful experience. Warm and friendly place!

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review!

Jennifer L.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
If you are looking for a sales department who cares, go elsewhere. Service dept is fantastic.
I had purchased a brand new 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited at the beginning of March. One week after purchasing the car, it would not start. I had to have it jumpstarted and I drove it to the dealership where the service manager attempted to get the battery completely recharged. However once a battery is compromised it will never come back completely. I told him if I have to come back for another visit for this I will not be happy. One week later that’s exactly what happened. I found out that the sales manager James could have expensed out a battery for me fixing the problem and creating an amazing customer service experience. Instead James denied it. I had to be without my car for three days while it went through the warranty process. What that showed me is the moment you leave the lot James from the sales department could care less what happens. If you want to buy a Hyundai don’t do it through this dealership or anybody associated with them because the level of care for sales is absolutely zero. The service department however did everything they could to get me my car back immediately. As soon as they got the warranty process they immediately called me to get my car. Thank you to Brandon and his team.

03/24/2021 Category: Service
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 03/24/2021

Good afternoon Jennifer Lock,

I apologize on behalf of Johnson Automotive for the negative experience you had. I spoke with Brandon about both the first occasion (Saturday) and the second occasion were he had taken care of you. I would love to take a minute of your time and speak to you regarding both your service and sales experience.

GY
Gail Y.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service!
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review !

Robert R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Convenient, accessible location and friendly staff.
Great new location in Wake Forest. I will continue to have my Santa Fe serviced here.

We are happy to have gained you as a customer and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Russell W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Expert and Friendly Service
This dealership was just getting off the ground when I visited, but the Service Mgr was excellent. I also bumped into a mechanic that that I knew before at a different business. He is excellent.

Thank you for the 5 star review. I enjoyed meeting you as well !

Oxford, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly
Very friendly. Service was done in a timely manner. Big thank you to Brandon and the mechanic(s)
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 03/20/2021

Thank you for bringing in your vehicle for a 161 point inspection and look forward to seeing you back for your first service !

CJ
Cathy J.
Rolesville, NC
Customer service
Customer service was great !

I love getting to meet our customers! Thank you for you 5 star review.

Jay S.
Youngsville, NC
Great Service Experience!
Checked in quickly, service done fast!. Washed the car and had it completed in a very timely fashion. Thanks!
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 03/19/2021

We are so glad you had a great experience. Thank you for your business and the 5 stars !