Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest

2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/29/2021 Category: Service
They go above and beyond the care for their customers and are always looking to help
After giving my last review, they were quick to reach out to me and make sure I felt taken care of and valued. They also look to help in any way they can and made me feel very appreciated!

04/28/2021 Category: Service
Fixed, but not completely.
I came in with an 2 issues that appeared to be my transmission along w/ a check engine light. Whenever i would use my brakes and my car would go below 20 mph the transmission would jerk and jolt while continuing to brake.The check engine light issue was resolved thankfully. It turned out to be the purge valve that needed to be replaced. However, after running tests and looking at the car they couldn't seem to find an issue with the transmission. But, my car still jerks whenever I brake to 20 mph. So I entered with 2 problems and left with only 1. They say the transmission was supposed to do what it does but I don't believe it is because it never used to do that.
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for taking time to respond to our survey. I appologize that you felt like we did not address your transmission issue. I spoke with you on the phone personally to aquire more information concerning your vehicle and test drove the vehicle with the technician myself. I will be reaching out to you to try and correct the situation.

Jennifer L.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
If you are looking for a sales department who cares, go elsewhere. Service dept is fantastic.
I had purchased a brand new 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited at the beginning of March. One week after purchasing the car, it would not start. I had to have it jumpstarted and I drove it to the dealership where the service manager attempted to get the battery completely recharged. However once a battery is compromised it will never come back completely. I told him if I have to come back for another visit for this I will not be happy. One week later that’s exactly what happened. I found out that the sales manager James could have expensed out a battery for me fixing the problem and creating an amazing customer service experience. Instead James denied it. I had to be without my car for three days while it went through the warranty process. What that showed me is the moment you leave the lot James from the sales department could care less what happens. If you want to buy a Hyundai don’t do it through this dealership or anybody associated with them because the level of care for sales is absolutely zero. The service department however did everything they could to get me my car back immediately. As soon as they got the warranty process they immediately called me to get my car. Thank you to Brandon and his team.

03/24/2021 Category: Service
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 03/24/2021

Good afternoon Jennifer Lock,

I apologize on behalf of Johnson Automotive for the negative experience you had. I spoke with Brandon about both the first occasion (Saturday) and the second occasion were he had taken care of you. I would love to take a minute of your time and speak to you regarding both your service and sales experience.

OS

Bert T.
Clayton, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/07/2021 Category: Service
First time using this new dealership. Appointment went very well...exceeded my expectations...work was performed in a reasonable time and I waited in a nice waiting area
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for your 5 star stellar review! We appreciate you taking time out of your day to complete our survey. We loved hearing you had such a positive experience and enjoy the great feedback.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2021 Category: Service
This was my first time to Johnson Hyundai of Wake Forest and Brandon was great!!

Thank you for the kind words about Brandon and the 5 star review !

Melissa S.
Spring Hope, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2021 Category: Service
New to the area, and really appreciated their help with getting my oil changed.

We are new to the area as well and happy to be here! We look forward to seeing you again next service.

PL
Philip L.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Service was prompt and thorough. Everyone we talked to was courteous and honest.
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and kind words regarding our promptness, thoroughness, and honesty!

AK
Alicia K.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Conveniently located. Great service overall
Easy scheduling service. Able to fit my needs to work on my car on a Saturday. Great customer service always. Friendly environment inside the dealership
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for taking time to complete our survery. We are glad you had a plesant experience and look forward to seeing you again next visit!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Ready for me when I arrived for my appointment. Very pleasant
Service person Brandon was very helpful and caring.
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey today. We are always excited to hear praise especially about an individual employee. We couldn't agree more when it comes to Brandon and are excited to see you again next visit!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2021 Category: Service
I just had my car in for a repair. I was given a loner car, which really helped. The staff are easy to work with, and are very proficient. I highly recommend Johnson Hyundai of Wake Forest.

We thank you for the stellar review! We appologized that you had an issue with such a new car but glad we able to provide you the loaner vehicle and correct the issue at hand.

Darryl B.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Service advisor was great.
Helped resolve the issues quickly and professionally
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/26/2021

Glad we were able to get you in resolve your issue and get you back on the road quickly! Thank you for the 5 star rating!

ND
Nancy D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2021 Category: Service
People
Brandon in service was extremely courteous and responded quickly
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review and your kind words about Brandon. He works hard to provide great service to all his guests and we love to hear positive feedback about our employees.

CF
Claire F.
Warrenton, NC
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Exceptionally Great
My engine locked up in my 2013 Hyundai Sonata limited. I called my dealership in Rocky Mount and they couldn't get my car in until the middle of April at the earliest. They already had 17 motors ahead of my car. I contacted Johnson Hyundai in Wake Forest and Brandon and Kristen helped me get an appointment. I had my car towed to Wake Forest and went the next day to pick up a loaner car while the service department sent the information to Hyundai to see if they would cover a new motor. I waited for Hyundai to ask them to do further testing but Brandon called as soon as he got confirmation from Hyundai. I received a loner car and they kept in contact with me in regards to the progress. I finally got my car back and it has been doing great since I got a new motor and I needed new tires. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially the service department.
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/16/2021

Glad we were able to get your engine replaced and the vehicle back on the road for you. We appreciate the 5 star review and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

PB
Pamela B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Very happy customer...
Very pleased with the quality of customer service and speed with which my car was serviced.
DOUGLAS M., SERVICE MANAGER from Johnson Hyundai Of Wake Forest responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We strive to give great service like you experienced every visit.

Michele H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
I walked in to this brand new dealership service department very skeptical since I had previously taken my car to another Hyundai dealer for the same problem, I described my problem to Brandon and he immediately knew exactly what I was describing. After being told I was imaging things I was extremely excited to find an advisor that knew his :"stuff". Doug the Service Manager was very helpful also and when Brandon didn't call he did. Even a young lady that helped me was awesome but I can't remember her name. Brandon attention detail was amazing to the point when I received my loaner vehicle the radio station was on the Christian station that I had on inside my vehicle.
The Genera Manager Robert Rosario introduced himself when I was checking in and thanked me for coming by and giving them the opportunity to service my car,

Awesome Amazing Experience you have a customer for life

Thank you so much for the stellar review! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.