ED
ELIZABETH D.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/17/2018
My fair review
Integrity, cleanliness, Sherri's sarcastic wit and Dwights cheery demeanor make the shop special for me. Excellent service, fair pricing.

TC
TERESA C.
Glendale, AZ
10/16/2018
Johnston's Automotive is the number #1 place to keep your car in excellent shape. If you want honesty and excellent workmanship this is where you want to take your vehicle.
Great customer service. This family run company keeps you informed on upcoming problems with your vehicle, without any pressure of fixing the problem until you are ready,

TOM M.
10/15/2018
Transmission Flush
Excellent service. Scheduled appointment and service was completed in a timely manner. Can't say enough about how great these guys are to their customers.

KATHRYN S.
Lincoln Town Car
10/11/2018
Still the same
Once again Johnston's staff have proven themselves kings of customer service. I had an appointment for Monday and something came up. They were kind, patient, gracious and agreed to take me Tuesday. They were given a long list of maintenance and repair tasks. The maintenance and safety items were taken care of most efficiently. Some of the repair work would have been exorbitantly expensive due to the age of my car. They found ways to bypass the $2000 repair and fix it to perfect functionality for a minor charge. I am disabled and they went out of their way to make things easy for me. I am most appreciative for their kind attention and professional work.

AJ
AMY J.
10/08/2018
Spectacular & Honest Service!
The fantastic reviews published online were what drew me to Johnston's and I was not disappointed. They did their research, got me the best parts, were empathetic to my situation, and worked hard to keep the price down for me and do only what was necessary at the moment. Their mechanics have a stake in their work which leads to quality and honesty. I couldn't be happier and it feels so good to know I have a mechanic I can TRUST!

JASON B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Toyota Prius New Hybrid Battery
What more can you ask for... honesty, integrity & know-how. Johnston's consistently does an amazing job for our family. We recently had to have the entire hybrid battery replaced and Dwight & his team did it cost-effectively and in a jiffy. Can't say enough about their fair & honest local automotive shop!

CD
CHARLIE D.
10/08/2018
Yaaay, my truck is running great!
You did a great job assessing what my truck needed, and properly replacing worn parts. Didn't realize how worn the steering components were until after the repairs. I love the way my truck drives again. Thanks for excellent work.

Nissan Armada
09/17/2018
Service is great
Honestly and friendly service

TOM M.
09/04/2018
Transmission Flush
2008 Hyundai Sonata. Once again the service was great. At 100k miles, I was due for another transmission flush. What a difference!!! Always feel like I'm in good hands when I need any work done. I will continue to use their services whenever I need anything done for my vehicles. Great shop. Personable, honest and professional.

NS
NANCY S.
08/28/2018
Again, Johnston’s provided me with prompt affordable and friendly service. How grateful I am to have had a friend refer me to them years ago

RE
RICHARD E.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/22/2018
Always reliable
They are thorough and far sighted, taking the time to call and explain what they plan, and what they foresee down the road.

LL
LORNA L.
Ford Expedition
07/28/2018
5 star
Very good and quick. Thank you

NS
NANCY S.
07/25/2018
Johnston’s Automotive is the best!
Thiis Sunday when my check engine light came and started ‘Smoking’. My first thought was to drive it to Johnston”s and park it there. First thing Monday morning, they replaced my radiator. As always , the service was prompt and friendly, even providing me a ride to pick up my car when ready.

TD
THOMAS D.
Scion tC
07/24/2018
Honest
I have been coming to this shop on and off for almost 20 years. they are honest and they do good work. They definitely know what they are doing.

ALLISON S.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/27/2018
The staff is very friendly, honest and I appreciate that they are on time. I never feel as though I am being “sold” a service. I highly recommend Johnston’s Automotive!

LL

SG
Shawna G.
Nissan Xterra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Shawna said the business is always super friendly.

Destiny W.
Arizona
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Destiny said the business test drove the vehicle before giving it to her to make sure the alignment was all right.

Justin A.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the front desk receptionist made his visit easy and less stressful.

Truston B.
Arizona
GMC Sierra 3500HD
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Truston said the business was very friendly and the repairs were done in a timely manner.