CHARLES JIM H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2019
Honest and trustworthy
Dwight and team did a great job fixing my truck and taking care of other issues they found along the way. Honest and trustworthy every time I take my vehicle to them. They have kept me running for 10 years and I will continue to use them for many more years to come.

DALE L.
04/07/2019
Consistently great service and pricing!
I've been using them for 15+ years because I receive consistently great and honest service!

Thanks Dale!

MIKE S.
Scottsdale, AZ
04/06/2019
Communication
The reliability at Johnston's is amazing, lets face it we can't always fit a problem into our busy schedules and the people at Johnston's understand this. They find ways to get your problems fixed as fast and efficiently as possible so that it doesn't disrupt your life anymore than it has to. They are amazing!
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Mike, you're so awesome!  Thanks for the great review!!

Cheri

FZ
FRANK Z.
04/05/2019
Consistently Great Service
Efficient and fair. They will give their opinion on the issues and quote you first. Price points are touch higher then other local shops but well worth it for the service/work you receive. I go to Johnston's every time for all my families vehicles.
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you so much Frank for your kind words! We completely appreciate you!!

03/21/2019
Great service and very nice people
I went in for a routine oil change and additional repairs were needed to get my car into shape. Bottom line, the car value was low enough that it was not worth repairing. They were kind enough to allow me to keep my car on property until I could get a plan situated for sale. Additionally, they were prompt on returning my calls and keeping me informed. I will definitely be going back to have my vehicle serviced here.

Thank you so much!!!!

OM
OSCAR M.
03/20/2019
Nice people great work
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks Oscar! We think you're pretty nice too!!

RUBEN S.
03/17/2019
The Staff
The Staff is great, Reasonable Prices. The waiting is very clean. The Oil change was quick. I've had other work performed on my vehicle here as well. Johnston's is the Best in town..
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Hi Ruben! Thanks for the great review!

KA
KAKI A.
Mercedes-Benz E550
03/12/2019
Always professional, always so nice!
Everyone I've dealt with have been so accommodating, so friendly, so honest....I feel very "safe" having them work on my car. Their prices are more than fair. I strongly recommend this auto repair shop.
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 04/09/2019

Ms Kaki, you are so wonderful!  Thanks for the great review!

And thanks for the yummy Bosa Donuts!!!

Carol S.
Mesa, AZ
Nissan Frontier
03/11/2019
As always, great service and wonderful people!
As always.....great service and wonderful people~! Thank goodness they noticed my wipers needed replacement....because I had completely forgotten about them!

AR
AMY R.
Nissan Murano
03/09/2019
Everyone at this place is great!

GB
GAIL B.
03/09/2019
Johnston's Automotive
I wish I had found Johnston's years ago. When I drop my car off for repairs, I am confident the work will be done by a professional team of mechanics. When I called around to compare prices with other repair shops, and I mentioned Johnston's, they also had nothing but good things to say about them. That says a lot when their competition says they're great.

Chrysler Aspen
03/03/2019
Great Experience
Thank you for being efficient, prompt, and professional. We were very happy with the quick response to our car issues. We will definitely use Johnston's Automotive again.

JACI S.
Honda Fit
03/02/2019
Thanks
I’ve been going to Johnson’s automotive for many years. They always help me out.

CR
CINDY R.
02/12/2019
Friendly!
Owners were both there and they, and staff, were very friendly.

CT
CINDY T.
02/09/2019
I appreciate that everything is explained to me thoroughly, and I feel comfortable to ask any questions I may have. Also, the oil changes are done very quickly.

PB
PAIGE B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/02/2019
Friendly and Honest
Everyone at Johnston's Automotive has been friendly, honest and very reliable. I have been in several times with car issues and have been overall very satisfied with the work done as well as the customer service.

RANDI C.
Chandler, AZ
01/24/2019
Always Awesome!
I have been using Johnston's to service my vehicles since before 2000. They are a family owned and operated business, and Dwight and Cheri Johnston are the nicest people ever. They are the most honest shop I have ever dealt with which is why I refuse to take my vehicles elsewhere despite living in Chandler. They only repair what needs to be repaired and never try to upsell you on any unnecessary items. I happily recommend them to everyone who is shopping for a new place to take their vehicles for service.

JUDI S.
Mesa, AZ
01/17/2019
Love Johnston's Automotive
Johnston's is a great place to have car repair done. I've been going to them for 6+ years now and they never let me down. Reasonable, professional and friendly.

CE
CHERRY E.
01/13/2019
My appointment for a standard oil change was at 8:00am. I got there before 8:00 and they got my truck right back for service. The oil change was done in less than an hour. The serviceman took out my cab filter which was full of leaves from my treee and cleaned it best he could. Advised him I had a filter at home. Good service and no pressure to have other work done. I’ll be back.

KH
KEVIN H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/04/2019
Great work, as usual
Professional, competent, honest--what more can I say?