CR
CINDY R.
02/12/2019
Friendly!
Owners were both there and they, and staff, were very friendly.

CT
CINDY T.
02/09/2019
I appreciate that everything is explained to me thoroughly, and I feel comfortable to ask any questions I may have. Also, the oil changes are done very quickly.

PB
PAIGE B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/02/2019
Friendly and Honest
Everyone at Johnston's Automotive has been friendly, honest and very reliable. I have been in several times with car issues and have been overall very satisfied with the work done as well as the customer service.

RANDI C.
Chandler, AZ
01/24/2019
Always Awesome!
I have been using Johnston's to service my vehicles since before 2000. They are a family owned and operated business, and Dwight and Cheri Johnston are the nicest people ever. They are the most honest shop I have ever dealt with which is why I refuse to take my vehicles elsewhere despite living in Chandler. They only repair what needs to be repaired and never try to upsell you on any unnecessary items. I happily recommend them to everyone who is shopping for a new place to take their vehicles for service.

JUDI S.
Mesa, AZ
01/17/2019
Love Johnston's Automotive
Johnston's is a great place to have car repair done. I've been going to them for 6+ years now and they never let me down. Reasonable, professional and friendly.

CE
CHERRY E.
01/13/2019
My appointment for a standard oil change was at 8:00am. I got there before 8:00 and they got my truck right back for service. The oil change was done in less than an hour. The serviceman took out my cab filter which was full of leaves from my treee and cleaned it best he could. Advised him I had a filter at home. Good service and no pressure to have other work done. I’ll be back.

KH
KEVIN H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/04/2019
Great work, as usual
Professional, competent, honest--what more can I say?

SJ
SONNY J.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/23/2018
Not sure if the service was performed
The level on the primary side of cooling is below full and at same level as when I checked it before the cooling system flush and refill service. I don't know if the service requested was performed.
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 01/04/2019

Hi Sonny.
I am glad that you came back in yesterday so that we were able to show you that the work that you requested was properly done.  I am also glad that we had a chance to discuss this and that you agreed that you would change your review of our shop.
It is extremely important to us that we do good work for our customers as we rely on our reviews.
Thank you again.

MF
MARY F.
Mazda CX-7
12/09/2018
Trustworthy, fair and honest.
This is the second time I've gone there. Both times I was completely satisfied. They did a good job at a good price and the waiting area was clean and comfortable. and I would recommend Johnston's Automotive. Good and honest mechanics are hard to find nowadays.

MO
MARY O.
12/09/2018
I have received norhing but excellent service from Johnston's.Their knowledge of what is wrong with my car and how to fix it is wonderful. Gary and Cheri and their team are a pleasure. I am so glad to have finally found a good mechanic like I had in Illinois.

AW
ANGELA W.
12/08/2018
Honest, trustworthy, and dependable.
Excellent service, best in town! Thank you for another pleasurable experience!

Mesa, AZ
11/29/2018
Love Johnston's Automotive
I've been with Johnston's for 8 years and love them! They really know how to take care of their customers.

DOUG R.
Cadillac XTS
11/17/2018
ALWAYS prompt, professional and pleasant service.
If you've ever gone there, you knows this. If you haven't gone there, you should.

AT
ANN T.
11/02/2018
Great place and service!
Dwight and Sherri do their utmost to provide quick, friendly, and expert service. They are amazing, and I'll keep coming back for service as long as I own a car!

MICHELE C.
Kia Sportage
11/01/2018
Responsive Car Repair
Always can count on them to find the problem and fix it in a timely manner. Really like dealing with everyone at Johnston's Automotive

PJ
PAT J.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/30/2018
Battery instulation on SUV
This is the only place my truck goes for repair. They are courteous, friendly, very helpful explaining work that needs to be done. All the workers are like family. Have been going there over 10years.

SANDI H.
10/21/2018
Honest Reliable Service
Honest, reliable service. Super friendly team. I trust them completely. Have referred them to friends and family, whom have had the same experience.

LINDSAY B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018
Great people and great service
I love Johnston’s! Everyone who works there is kind and efficient and they often get your car fixed same day! They communicated with me through every step and were flexible with my hours as well as theirs. I highly recommend them!

JENNIFER A.
10/19/2018
Professional, friendly, honest.
Easy appointment, fast service. I didn't feel pressured to do extra work on my car. They answered all my questions and I didn't feel like they were in a hurry as they checked everything I wanted.

ED
ELIZABETH D.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/17/2018
My fair review
Integrity, cleanliness, Sherri's sarcastic wit and Dwights cheery demeanor make the shop special for me. Excellent service, fair pricing.