MARRILL M.

PAT T.
Mercury Sable
02/18/2020
Great, honest service.
I am always confident leaving my car at Johnston's. I know I will get an honest report about what I will need and/or what I can put off for the future. No stress.

RE
RICHARD E.
02/11/2020
Always thorough
The work is always completed in a timely manner, and they pay great attention to detail.

DESHUN L.
Ford Expedition
02/08/2020
Neighborly Customer Service
Great customer service and more than fair, labor costs. Glad to be their neighbor.

KA
KAKI A.
Mercedes-Benz E550
02/07/2020
My Experience with Johnston's
The people at Johnston's Automotive are friendly, professional and above all, honest. I never worry about unnecessary work being done. I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for all my automotive needs.

MF
MARY F.
Mazda CX-7
02/07/2020
every thing was great
This is the 4th time I've been to Johnston's. Everything was great. fast, friendly, knowledgeable, good price, all in all very good service. (also clean waiting area and bathroom). I trust Johnston's and highly recommend taking your vehicle there for service.

CD
CHARLIE D.
Tempe, AZ
01/28/2020
Prompt and Personal Service - Great!
So nice to have a great team looking after my vehicle. Cheri keeps me well informed of diagnostics, needed repairs, schedule, and cost. Dwight and crew makes sure the work gets done right. I do appreciate this great group of professionals.

MO
MARY O.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/28/2020
As usual excellent service
Always able to get my car in for service. Excellent mechanics Honest fair pricing

RE
RICHARD E.
BMW Z3
01/23/2020
The crew is careful and thorough. Located an electrical issue, not an easy thing, and fixed it.

JACI S.
Honda Fit
01/22/2020
Convenient and good
I’ve been a customer of Johnsons for many years now and they always do a great job.

SUE S.
Scottsdale, AZ
01/17/2020
Always appreciate the customer service. Service is performed efficiently and on schedule. I have total confidence I won't be sold service that's not really necessary. Friendly and competent staff.

CONNIE C.
01/17/2020
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
Honest and fair, they always find the problem.

Scottsdale, AZ
01/08/2020
Trusted, reliable, timely & fair.
The Johnston's team is experienced, does good work in a timely way, communicates well on issues and deals fairly.

BEN B.
12/05/2019
A Shop you can trust
I always feel comfortable bringing our older jeep to Johnston’s. Rather than replacing the likely needed components they take the time to accurately diagnose the root cause of an issue, and repair what is needed.