JOE D.
11/20/2019
Excellent service as always
Going on road trip and wanted them to check my vehicle out. It just needed an oil change. We have been going to Johnston's for years and will continue. Highly recommended.

JORDY K.

SUE S.
Scottsdale, AZ
10/19/2019
Routine Oil Change
As always, the service was excellent. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Never try to sell you service(s) you don't need. Work is always completed promptly and as scheduled. Great pricing too.

MARIE D.
10/11/2019
Superior Service
I am a long-term customer of Johnston's. I just had a recent visit for car maintenance and I am still impressed by them each time. Truly outstanding service.
Marie D.

AK
ALYSSA K.
Hyundai Accent
10/06/2019
Great service, friendly and honest
You guys were great at getting my car in your shop, respecting how nervous we were and doing everything possible to ensure a safe and reliable repair job in a timely manner. thank you for being so kind and honest and not ripping us off like most repair shops do (especially with women). we appreciate everything you've done and will continue to use you in the future!

DAVID G.
10/03/2019
Quick, Clean, Easy
Your clean shop, tool chest, and easy scheduling says alot about your business. Keep up the good work!

EK
EVA K.
Kia Soul
09/30/2019
Honest and reasonable costs
I have finally found an honest and reasonably priced auto care place for my car! Johnstone's Automotive does not take advantage of women, and does not try to force you into an upsell. I felt very comfortable and confident with their service and will be taking my car there for all my maintenance and repair needs. Love these folks and I highly recommend them!

LK
LUNA K.
Buick Century
09/22/2019
GREAT JOB WELL DONE
VERY FRIENDLY AND KNONLEDABLE IN THEIR JOB. ALSO ABLE TO EXPLAIN WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO YOUR CAR IN A MANNER THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR A WHILE AND PLAN TO BE A RETURN COSTOMER

SKIP M.

SHAWN C.
Chevrolet Corvette
09/12/2019
Trustworthy
My service visit was completed in a very timely manner with much attention to detail. The work was reviewed with me before and after the job was done and the price was reasonable.

SCOTT H.
Tucson, AZ
Honda Element
09/07/2019
Honest, fair and competent
What more can I want from my auto repair shop?

STEPHANIE M.
09/06/2019
Helpful and they actually LISTEN
They are quick, always going the extra mile, and they LISTEN to me then discuss my vehicle problems with me. I've always been treated like an idiot woman and disregarded. Not here. I love these folks!

JUDY S.
08/28/2019
Always a great experience!
The BEST customer service can anywhere else you can go. Fabulous, fast and fair.

TL
TOM L.
Jeep Liberty
08/23/2019
No comment
I don’t want to leave a comment. My 5 star review speaks for itself.

AV
ALEJANDRO V.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/07/2019
Review
They are the best honest and fast

AW
ANGELA W.
07/28/2019
Best in the valley!
They are the only place to take your vehicle. We moved to a different city and still will only take our car to Johnston's! We simply don't trust anyone else! Thank you for taking such great care of our vehicle and keeping us safe!

SD
SAM D.
Glendale, AZ
Chevrolet Cutaway
07/25/2019
Mike I helped me big time!!!
I would highly recommend this company and would say that Mike has a great personality along with his coworkers. I’ve already referred people to them so yes try these guys out for sure!!!

MICHAEL M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/21/2019
Professionalism, honest and truly caring
They listened to what I had to say and then took me to my car to show them the problem and what had happened to me, They told me exactly what was wrong with car and exactly what it would cost. Which was very reasonable. I was so impressed now they have a customer for life. They finished in under 2 hours and kept checking on me to make sure I was alright outstanding breathe of fresh air.

PV
PETE V.
INFINITI Q45
07/19/2019
Pleasant surprise.
I live in the neighborhood and just bought a 1997 Infinity. Needed some AC service and decided to try a new place. I walked in and it looked very clean and I was immediately Greeted With a smile. Explained what I needed and was walked through the process. Felt comfortable and the price made sense. My AC is running great and I will definitely come back. Great service!!!!

RE
RICHARD E.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/17/2019
No better place
There is a simple standard of performance here. They care, they do fine work, and they are proud of what they do.