MICHAEL M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/21/2019
Professionalism, honest and truly caring
They listened to what I had to say and then took me to my car to show them the problem and what had happened to me, They told me exactly what was wrong with car and exactly what it would cost. Which was very reasonable. I was so impressed now they have a customer for life. They finished in under 2 hours and kept checking on me to make sure I was alright outstanding breathe of fresh air.

PV
PETE V.
INFINITI Q45
07/19/2019
Pleasant surprise.
I live in the neighborhood and just bought a 1997 Infinity. Needed some AC service and decided to try a new place. I walked in and it looked very clean and I was immediately Greeted With a smile. Explained what I needed and was walked through the process. Felt comfortable and the price made sense. My AC is running great and I will definitely come back. Great service!!!!

RE
RICHARD E.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/17/2019
No better place
There is a simple standard of performance here. They care, they do fine work, and they are proud of what they do.

AV
ALEJANDRO V.
Honda Fit
07/16/2019
Honest and professional team and always friendly

SJ
SYLVIA J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/15/2019
Great Job
Friendly, fast, and VERY reasonably prices shop. They treat every customer special regardless of service cost.

RACHEL H.
07/04/2019
Awesome again!
This is our second time to use Johnston’s this summer and they went above and beyond again. They were thorough and worked hard to get our daughter’s car fixed as quickly as possible. The work was good and the price was fair. They also kept us informed every step of the way and we had our daughter speak to them directly so she learned about working with a mechanic and they were great with our 17-year-old as well. Thank you to the awesome team at Johnston’s!

SUE S.
Scottsdale, AZ
07/02/2019
Johnston's is a great place to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee for service! Every time I've taken my vehicle there, I was very pleased. The staff is honest, knowledge and courteous. Their shop isn't the closest to my home, but I'd rather drive a few extra miles for the quality of service I receive at Johnston's.

RICK H.
07/02/2019
good work!!
Every time I come here you can not beat the service and honesty.
They have been keeping my Tahoe up and running for the last 3 years, and have never been stranded on the side of the raod.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work.
Have a great and Happy Fourth of July!!

BT
BRENDA T.
Ford Fiesta
06/28/2019
My neighborhood mechanic
I don't always take my car to the mechanics, but when I do, I take it to Johnston's Automotive for fair, fast, reliable work.

MF
MARY F.
Mazda CX-7
06/16/2019
I recommend Johnston's
everything was great. they were fast, efficient, clean, friendly and a good price. i will go back next time my car needs repair.

KEVIN S.
Lexus LX 450
Lexys not starting
I am glad that you fixed her so she could start. I was disappointed at the $230.you
charged after we had just paid you $3000.
I would not have done that, but it is not my shop. We will still continue to have you care
for our used car lot of cars.
Thanks

PT
PAT T.
Mercury Sable
Great Customer Service
Always feel like I am treated fairly at Johnston's. With such an old vehicle, I am there frequently, but fully trust that I am only having work done that is truly needed. And, they are always in good moods there. It helps.

DOUG R.
Cadillac XTS
Routine Oil Change
Always the same great service.
Prompt , professional service. When you specify the oil you want, that is the oil you get. Crankcase is never underfilled, or overfilled. (Quickly lube places frequently overfill. Do they think it doesn’t matter?)
There is a right way, and a wrong way to do even a routine oil change. Johnston’s always does everything the right way.

MK
MARY K.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/13/2019
Regular oil change
Every time I go in I get the best service I absolutely am so positive that the owners have thei= customers in mind The mechanic that works on my car, Mike does an excellent job Thanks so mcuh

Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/13/2019
location
honesty

MARIE D.
06/12/2019
Superior Service
Johnson's Auto service is above and beyond. Skilled mechanics, trustworthy in evaluating your car, and service that is superior. They are a find!!
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Marie, thank you so much for your wonderful review.  You are such a kind hearted person and truly love you.

BW
BRIAN W.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
06/09/2019
Great service and friendly atmosphere.
Been going to Johnstons for the last 15 years and they are the only repair service I trust. They have an outstanding service staff and owner who really knows his stuff. If you want your vehicle serviced right then trust Johnstons to keep you on the road.
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Brian...you are so awesome!  I have always enjoy seeing you!  I love that we get to laugh and smile each time!  Thank you for being such a great wonderful person!

Cheri

RACHEL H.
Nissan Xterra
05/28/2019
Professional & great to work with
Honest, thorough and very nice to work with and they know cars!
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Have I told you lately......YOU ROCK!   Thanks Rachel!!

SD
scott d.
05/24/2019
new customer with an old Italian sports car
They weren't intimidated by an old Alfa Romeo. Honest, efficient, friendly, knowledgeable. On time and under quote! If you love cars, they tick all the boxes.
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Wow Scott!  Thank you!  It was so very nice meeting you!  Thank you for giving us such a great review!!

JUDY S.
05/15/2019
Fairly priced and great customer service!
The best service I have ever experienced!
Cheri J., Owner from Johnston's Automotive responded on 06/12/2019

Judy, you are so very kind!  Thank you!!!!!!!