Carol S.
Nissan Frontier
07/06/2020
Johnston's - the Best Automotive Shop in Phoenix~!
I cannot get over how Johnston's have taken such good care of this old grandma for the past 5 years~! I just wish that I had known about them a lot sooner~! They let me know when they think there is something I need to address and help me figure out if it can wait a little bit, or if I need to get it done asap. When I picked my truck up this last time, I could not believe how much quieter it was and I never knew that motor mounts could do that....! Thanks so much Sherrie & Dwight

06/26/2020
Vehicle servicing
Always excellent service!

BERNARD B.
Cave Creek, AZ
Cadillac ELR
06/24/2020
service on a cadillac elr
professional service on a one of a kind automobile

06/07/2020
Love this place!
Always professional, honest and great! Been with them for 10+ years and they've always taken care of me... as a woman, that's important.

PT
PAT T.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/31/2020
Review for a car purchase
Bought a 2016 Honda. Even though it was certified by Honda, I wanted Dwight to take a look at it and give me his opinion. He gave me great feedback, a few things I have to watch for, but basically a good choice. I trust his judgment. I have used Johnston's for many years and always feel like they give me good information and I trust them.

CHARLES JIM H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/31/2020
Trustworthy
Johnston’s has worked on my car many times. As always, trustworthy and goes above and beyond in all aspects. Highly recommend.

JACI S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/28/2020
Great service and nice people
I've been a customer of Johnson's Automotive for quite a few years with a couple of my cars. They are always honest and have great service.

GC
GARY C.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
05/12/2020
Good job
Did what I wanted quickly and gave me a recommendation

Carol S.
Nissan Frontier
04/23/2020
Even During During This Pandemic - Great Service & People~!
The Johnston's and their employees are so caring and wonderful to their customers....and even go above and beyond during times like this pandemic, to keep their customers safe and quickly taken care of with their automotive needs. I appreciate them for that so much, but also because I am an old women who knows little about cars and could very easily be hoodwinked. With them I know, that they would only tell me about having something repaired or replaced, if that was truly necessary and they would do it for me at, the lowest cost possible.

NS
NANCY S.
04/04/2020
A Day Brightener - excellent, friendly service
Thank you so much for the efficient service in doing the 50,000 mile checkup/servicing of my car. Even in these times of social distancing with your protocols in order, you and your service crew provide consistent professional and friendly service. Truly appreciate you all and am grateful for your service over these many years. Stay well.

KA
KAKI A.
Mercedes-Benz E550
03/31/2020
The BEST
As always, they took care of the issue and the cost was extremely reasonable. Thank you!!

TH
TED H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/14/2020
Honest diagnostics and repair
Johnston's will only repair what's necessary. The regularly call me and say "turns out your X is fine, we won't charge you for that. Their prices are reasonable.

GB
GAIL B.
03/08/2020
I can trust the Johnstons when they diagnose a problem with my car.
I brought my car in for an oil leak. They diagnosed it right away and called me for the quote. Of course, I said go for it. No more drips, and the cost was reasonable.

AW
ANGELA W.
03/02/2020
Best in the valley!
Hard to find a place you can trust. Been going here for years! Excellent experience as always!

CT
CINDY T.
02/29/2020
Great... trustworthy!
I appreciate their honesty and explanations about my auto repairs and maintenance every time. They are very trustworthy and really want to make you happy and satisfied. They do a great job - they have been able to resolve issues that others have not. I am a loyal customer for that reason and will refer everyone to them! Having an auto shop like this that I can trust gives me much peace of mind! Thank you, Johnston's! Keep doing what you're doing.