MF
MARY F.
Mazda CX-7
12/09/2018
Trustworthy, fair and honest.
This is the second time I've gone there. Both times I was completely satisfied. They did a good job at a good price and the waiting area was clean and comfortable. and I would recommend Johnston's Automotive. Good and honest mechanics are hard to find nowadays.

MO
MARY O.
12/09/2018
I have received norhing but excellent service from Johnston's.Their knowledge of what is wrong with my car and how to fix it is wonderful. Gary and Cheri and their team are a pleasure. I am so glad to have finally found a good mechanic like I had in Illinois.

AW
ANGELA W.
12/08/2018
Honest, trustworthy, and dependable.
Excellent service, best in town! Thank you for another pleasurable experience!

Mesa, AZ
11/29/2018
Love Johnston's Automotive
I've been with Johnston's for 8 years and love them! They really know how to take care of their customers.

DOUG R.
Cadillac XTS
11/17/2018
ALWAYS prompt, professional and pleasant service.
If you've ever gone there, you knows this. If you haven't gone there, you should.

AT
ANN T.
11/02/2018
Great place and service!
Dwight and Sherri do their utmost to provide quick, friendly, and expert service. They are amazing, and I'll keep coming back for service as long as I own a car!

MICHELE C.
Kia Sportage
11/01/2018
Responsive Car Repair
Always can count on them to find the problem and fix it in a timely manner. Really like dealing with everyone at Johnston's Automotive

PJ
PAT J.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/30/2018
Battery instulation on SUV
This is the only place my truck goes for repair. They are courteous, friendly, very helpful explaining work that needs to be done. All the workers are like family. Have been going there over 10years.

SANDI H.
10/21/2018
Honest Reliable Service
Honest, reliable service. Super friendly team. I trust them completely. Have referred them to friends and family, whom have had the same experience.

LINDSAY B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018
Great people and great service
I love Johnston’s! Everyone who works there is kind and efficient and they often get your car fixed same day! They communicated with me through every step and were flexible with my hours as well as theirs. I highly recommend them!

JENNIFER A.
10/19/2018
Professional, friendly, honest.
Easy appointment, fast service. I didn't feel pressured to do extra work on my car. They answered all my questions and I didn't feel like they were in a hurry as they checked everything I wanted.

ED
ELIZABETH D.
Cadillac Eldorado
10/17/2018
My fair review
Integrity, cleanliness, Sherri's sarcastic wit and Dwights cheery demeanor make the shop special for me. Excellent service, fair pricing.

TC
TERESA C.
Glendale, AZ
10/16/2018
Johnston's Automotive is the number #1 place to keep your car in excellent shape. If you want honesty and excellent workmanship this is where you want to take your vehicle.
Great customer service. This family run company keeps you informed on upcoming problems with your vehicle, without any pressure of fixing the problem until you are ready,

TOM M.
10/15/2018
Transmission Flush
Excellent service. Scheduled appointment and service was completed in a timely manner. Can't say enough about how great these guys are to their customers.

KATHRYN S.
Lincoln Town Car
10/11/2018
Still the same
Once again Johnston's staff have proven themselves kings of customer service. I had an appointment for Monday and something came up. They were kind, patient, gracious and agreed to take me Tuesday. They were given a long list of maintenance and repair tasks. The maintenance and safety items were taken care of most efficiently. Some of the repair work would have been exorbitantly expensive due to the age of my car. They found ways to bypass the $2000 repair and fix it to perfect functionality for a minor charge. I am disabled and they went out of their way to make things easy for me. I am most appreciative for their kind attention and professional work.

AJ
AMY J.
10/08/2018
Spectacular & Honest Service!
The fantastic reviews published online were what drew me to Johnston's and I was not disappointed. They did their research, got me the best parts, were empathetic to my situation, and worked hard to keep the price down for me and do only what was necessary at the moment. Their mechanics have a stake in their work which leads to quality and honesty. I couldn't be happier and it feels so good to know I have a mechanic I can TRUST!

JASON B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Toyota Prius New Hybrid Battery
What more can you ask for... honesty, integrity & know-how. Johnston's consistently does an amazing job for our family. We recently had to have the entire hybrid battery replaced and Dwight & his team did it cost-effectively and in a jiffy. Can't say enough about their fair & honest local automotive shop!

CD
CHARLIE D.
10/08/2018
Yaaay, my truck is running great!
You did a great job assessing what my truck needed, and properly replacing worn parts. Didn't realize how worn the steering components were until after the repairs. I love the way my truck drives again. Thanks for excellent work.

Nissan Armada
09/17/2018
Service is great
Honestly and friendly service

TOM M.
09/04/2018
Transmission Flush
2008 Hyundai Sonata. Once again the service was great. At 100k miles, I was due for another transmission flush. What a difference!!! Always feel like I'm in good hands when I need any work done. I will continue to use their services whenever I need anything done for my vehicles. Great shop. Personable, honest and professional.