PF
PAT F.
Yamhill, OR
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
07/24/2021
Great service,fair prices, thorough and complete work
Aaron and Family have been taking care of our Farm vehicles for 6-8 years now. That includes 5 farm trucks, personal vehicle, even Granny's 2001 Dodge Intrepid! We have never been disappointed or unhappy with visiting Juniper Automotive! The experience is always, professional, job done right the first time, on time, within the price that we've been quoted and rarely a "come back"! I would strongly recommend Juniper Automotive to anyone who asks!

DON C.
Amity, OR
07/23/2021
Always done on time and under budget
The team is solid!

DOUG B.
Yamhill, OR
GMC Sierra 2500HD
06/24/2021
On time
He got it out way earlier than I thought it would be!!!

GW
gregg w.
06/23/2021
Trustworthy and great service.
My second time working with Aaron @ Juniper Auto & Diesel and he has really earned my total trust, to include any future maintenance & repair business I can throw his way. He is very easy to work with and gets the job done without "breaking the bank", which sometimes happens with the big factory car dealerships.

Thanks Aaron.

GW

DON C.
Amity, OR
06/04/2021
Aaron services all of my vehicles and is always professional, courteous, and the costs are what you expect.
I don’t take my trucks or cars anywhere else. Juniper has earned my trust.

KO
KEEGAN O.
05/28/2021
My F350 powerstroke 7.3
Your service was amazing. Thank you very much for your time. You were efficient and promising. I’ll be back for a tune up.

John M.
Willamina, OR
GMC Canyon
05/25/2021 Category: Service
John said that Aron is a very good mechanic and that he provides excellent service.

CD
CINDY D.
Willamina, OR
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
05/18/2021
Very responsive and promp repair.
My work vehicle is my livelihood so Aaron is sensitive to that. He got the job done so I can be back in the field. I really appreciated that. A++++++!

Trampus S.
Lafayette, OR
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Trampus said he's straight forward and tells him what the price is going to be.

JIM W.
05/14/2021
Duramax repair
I’ve been taking my vehicle to Juniper for several years now, and the have always bent over backwards to get the work done for me correctly and efficiently, this time was no different. Unquestionably the most accommodating and efficient shop in town ! Jim W.

Andrea S.
04/29/2021
Fast appointment, service and great rates! Aaron is wonderful

ANDREA S.
04/29/2021
Fast service
I had no problem getting an appointment and the work was completed before I got off work!! Great rates and excellent service!

04/24/2021
Fast service and great rates
Friendly and honest. Highly recommended by friends.

GY
Guy Y.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Guy said it was fantastic and he'll be back soon, they did a wonderful job on his Jeep, it runs like a top, he thought it was okay to begin with, but they actually got it running better now. He will back to see Tyler to get that winch on his Jeep checked out.

Matthew P.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Matthew said that they've always taken care of him really well.