LT
Lora T.
Ford Edge
No surprises
As always, totally satisfied with the service I received from Kars. I took my car in to have new tires put on and a front end alignment. Tom called me to give me the price then called me 20mins later to let me know the alignment wasn’t necessary.
How many places would simply say they did it and go ahead charge you? I can’t say enough about Tom and the mechanics here, I totally trust them, which in my experience is rare.

Lora

Thanks for the review. I'm pleased to hear you appreciate how we do business and treat our customers!

Jack S.
01/16/2021
KARS is a honest, very efficient, reasonable garage. We have not had any issues or less then 5 star service in the 6 yrs we lived here in the area

Jack

Thanks for the review and kind words. Glad we could help out!

CR
Christopher R.
Best shop ever
Great customer service and great pricing will definitely be back!!

Chris

Glad we could help out and that you are happy with the service

Kathy M.
Mercury Villager
01/14/2021
Very friendly
It was my first time there. What they said was true and it was cheaper then they said
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/15/2021

Kathy

Thanks for taking the time to review your first visit with us. Glad to hear you are pleased. Look forward to seeing you again as the need arises.

BN
Brian N.
01/12/2021
impressed
Came for state inspection, but think we have found our new repair shop.
Helpful without being pushy. Fair price and seem honest.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/13/2021

Brian

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I am glad to hear you appreciate the way we do business and look forward to serving you in the future.

01/11/2021
Good people, good work
Quality every time!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/12/2021

Thanks glad we could help out!

Rick W.
Audi Q5
01/08/2021
The things they do are above and beyond service
Tom is very kind and talks to you as if you have been friends forever! He goes beyond what is expected. For example I forgot to put an updated insurance card in my car. So he taught me how to airdrop a copy of it from my phone. That is not all. When I went to put a paper copy in its holder, Tom had already printed the one I airdropped and put it in the holder for me. It is these little things that make the difference.

Rick

Glad we could help out and to hear you are pleased.
Thanks

AP
Angela P.
Jeep Compass
01/08/2021
Tom was very helpful and super fast at getting my Jeep in to get worked on. I've never has such quick, helpful service before! I am very pleased with their pricing, too.

Angela

Thanks for taking the time to review your visit. I am glad to hear you appreciate how we do business and we look forward to servicing you in the future

Good communication
Tom did a great job communicating with me.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/08/2021

Glad to hear you are pleased!
Thanks

Danielle S.
The Best Automotive Shop In York County
My family has been using Kars for years and no matter the issue they never disappoint. They are fair, honest, and trustworthy. They stand behind their work and are the utmost professionals.

Danielle

Thanks so much for the glowing review. We greatly appreciate the vote of confidence!

Transparency
Staff really committed to clearly explain what is really needed and what can be done ahead of time, helping customer decision making.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for your review. Glad we could help out!

WR
Wolfgang And Eileen R.
Customer appreciation
Does work needed, informs you of work needing done in future, great work, fair price.

Wolfgang

Thank You for taking the time to review your recent visit. Glad we could help out!

Joe C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/05/2021
Quick work
Excellent work done quickly!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/06/2021

Joe

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!

GS
George S.
12/23/2020
Customer Service
You can tell a lot about a company by the way they handle a customer complaint. Had an issue with my vehicle after repairs. However, Tom and Frank did everything necessary to correct the problem. I was throughly satisfied with the resolution. If your looking for an honest automotive service provider, I highly recommend Kars.
Thank You.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/26/2020

George

I am glad to hear you are satisfied with the resolution of your issue. We work hard everyday to make sure all customers have a positive experience at KARS. Thanks for the review. Happy Holidays!

12/23/2020
Exceptional service
Very professional team and alway provides best advice to customer without trying to up sale their services.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/26/2020

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you appreciate how we do business! Happy Holidays