James & Vicki S.
Nissan Rogue
03/30/2020
Well run business!!
From the mechanic repairing your vehicle to management's straightforward advice and cost saving measures, you can be secure knowing their trustworthy.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 04/02/2020

James & Vicki

Thank you for taking the time to review and for the kind words. Glad we could help out. Be safe and well, we'll be back open soon

KC
Keith & Lisa C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/29/2020
Trusted Truthfulness
Tom goes above and beyond to provide you with the most truthful & trusted service you expect from a auto service provider. Without hesitation I would recommend Kars of Shiloh for your vehicle service care.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/30/2020

Keith and Lisa

Thanks for taking the time to review KARS. I am glad to hear you appreciate how we do business.

JV
John V.
03/27/2020
They go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of
Tom and the crew did a fantastic job fixing my car. They are affordable and explain everything up front.

CK
Charlie K.
Honda Civic Si
03/19/2020
Thorough
Had our car in for state inspection. They went over the car and completed the inspection and informed me the car needed an alignment and the brake fluid was do to be changed according to the manufacturer. I appreciate the thoroughness. Good job Kars.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/21/2020

Charlie

Glad we could help out

Ruth M.
Chevrolet Spark
03/18/2020
Very friendly and did great job and price was right
Excellent job and price was Right and didn’t have to wait real long for service
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/21/2020

Ruth

Thanks for the kind words and review. Glad we could help out

JZ
Joe & Virginia Z.
03/17/2020
The guys are always very honest and do great work!
Karz has always been honest about repairs that needed to be done immediately and those that could wait for a bit. Work always done well and in a timely fashion.

Joe

Thanks for taking the time to review. Glad you continue to be pleased with the service!

TO
Thomas O.
Kia Sorento
Very professional
I had a front problem, Kars fixed in a very professional and timely manner. Very grateful for there help.

Thomas

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!

CR
Christopher R.
Great shop
Recommend to everyone!! Everyone is so friendly and prices are great. They treat customers like family.

Chris

Thanks for the review. We are here to help

MK

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out

WL
William L.
03/12/2020
I go to this business when I need something repaired on my truck because they are up front with everything they do. They call.you if something comes up other than I took it there for. No surprises!

William

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out

GJ
George J.
Acura RDX
03/12/2020
Service is very good always
Very good service always and nice people

George

Thanks for taking the time to review. Glad we could help out

Susan B.
Mazda CX-9
03/10/2020
Excellent, Last Minute Service & Repairs
Our car began misfiring on Sunday so we dropped off the car, with no appointment or anything, and they were able to diagnose early on Monday morning, have a fuel cylinder replaced and all spark plugs replaced by early afternoon! Excellent service, great price, efficient on timing, and great communication! Thank you!

Susan

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out.

EW
Earl W.
GMC Acadia
03/06/2020
No task is too small for them
I appreciated the fact that KARS was able to look over a vehicle for me prior to purchasing.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/06/2020

Earl

Always here to help with any size project. Thanks

LC
Leo C.
03/05/2020
Friendly, efficient service
Skilled, certified technicians. They have been keeping my cars running and safe for years.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/05/2020

Leo

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!

AW
Adam W.
Belle Vernon, PA
Kia Forte
03/04/2020
The friendly and home environment
They were very friendly, and discussed everything with me that was happening with ny vehicle.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/05/2020