AV
Allen V.
01/15/2020
Always Great!!
Their reputation is tops with me. I have a huge amount of trust in them. My trust started in 2013 when I bought a new car out of state (MD) and needed a PA inspection. Tom told me it was out of alignment. I didn't believe him until I took it back to the dealer and said something. I was shocked to find out Tom was right. I didn't think a new car could be misaligned. KARS is where I take all my auto work needs not covered for free by the dealer.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/16/2020

Alan

Thanks for taking the time to review. Glad we could help out.

Joann D.
01/14/2020
Honesty, integrity, and the great work done by the Team.
As usual, I have found the Kars Team has lived up to my expectation of honesty, integrity and great work. What surprised me this time is the care for my personal safety when I called to schedule this appointment. I made the call on Thursday afternoon and was asked to drop my car off on Sunday for work to be done on Monday. I spoke with Tom in this call, and he was concerned about my driving my car before Monday. He asked if I would mind driving over to Kars that day (Thurs.) so he could check to make sure the engine belts were not frayed, too loose, or not aligned as should be. I drove to Kars and he immediately went out to check this. I have to say that in my over 50-year-history of dealing with various auto repair shops, this was the FIRST AND ONLY time my safety was ever considered BEFORE a repair was done on my car! Another reason to recommend Kars !!!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/16/2020

Joann

Thanks for the great review and kind words. I'm glad to hear you appreciate the way we do business.

Thanks again

Chris B.
01/10/2020
Great customer service representatives that are honest with you!
In my opinion, it is very hard to find honest mechanics around here. KARS has been one of the only places I have felt that I can trust what they are saying and I can trust what they are charging me. Tom is an honest, “not gonna screw you over” type guy. I highly recommend checking them out!

Chris

Thanks so much for the great review. I am happy to hear you appreciate how we do business!

Larry M.
01/10/2020
Tom and his team always are very friendly, courteous and explain everything in detail. Make you understand what’s going on, what is needed now and what can be done over time. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my vehicle needs but to Kars!!!

Larry

Thanks for the kind words and great review. Glad we could help out

Daniel S.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/09/2020
Fast, Friendly, Reasonable Prices
Fast, Friendly, Reasonable Prices

Dan

Thanks for taking the time to review. We are here to help

01/07/2020
I was treated fairly and honestly
This is my first visit to Kars. Staff was respectful and sincere. I felt like I could trust this operation to do what was needed and not upcharge or over recommend what work needed to be done. The price was fair as well. I would recommend them.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!

SR
Steve R.
12/26/2019
Good in an emergency
My son’s car had car troubles while visiting from South Carolina and Kars quickly found the problem and got him back on the road. They are friendly and able. Thanks
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/27/2019

Steve

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!

Rick G.
12/20/2019
excellent service and help. I will always recommend this Kars(Tom & Frank) to anyone who asks
As usual it was exactlyright service. Thanks you.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/20/2019

Rick

Thanks and happy holiday!

Brianna H.
Wellsville, PA
Kia Sorento
12/19/2019
Map sensor
KARS has been great to me! Both times I've called them, they've been incredibly accommodating!!!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/20/2019

Brianna

Thanks for taking the time to review. Glad we could help out. Happy Holidays!

Volkswagen Cabrio
12/18/2019
Excellent customer service. up front and honest
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/18/2019

Thanks for taking time to submit your review. We are here to help!

TH
Tom H.
12/13/2019
Top Notch Auto Repair
Very friendly, great service, quality work at a reasonable price. They are honest and truthful, they don’t try to up sell. They only tell you you need something if you really need it. If your a veteran you get a discount. Nice to do business with a place that appreciates veterans.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/16/2019

Tom

Thanks for the review. Always glad to help out those who serve or have served!

RD
Richard & Angela D.
12/13/2019
Great Flexible Service
I called on a Thursday afternoon to try to get service on Friday. While I could not get an appointment, I was told to drop my car off and they would work it in. They managed to get my car done before noon. No one else I have ever dealt with has been so accommodating.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/13/2019

Thanks Angela, glad we could help out!

Rick G.
Honda Element
12/12/2019
always satisfied with Frank & Tom's efforts to resolve my car issues. Thanks

Rick

Thanks for the review and the kind words. Always here to help out

Larry M.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/12/2019
Great Service and Staff
Tom and all of the staff are very professional and let you know what is going on with your vehicle and the needs of it. What can wait, what needs immediate attention and very reasonable. Would recommend to everyone in the area to contact when you need vehicle work or inspections done!!!

Larry

Thanks for taking time to leave a review. Glad we could help out

Joann D.
12/11/2019
Honesty, integrity, and the great work done by the Team.
As usual, KARS has done a bang-up job on my aging Subaru. Work done, clean-up, and communication by KARS is excellent. So glad I found this friendly auto shop.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/11/2019

Joann

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you continue to be pleased with the service recieved.