John & Janice H.
04/16/2021
Professional, reliable, knowledgeable service
It’s a pleasure doing business with the KARS team. Their customer service is exceptional.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 04/16/2021

John & Janice

Always a pleasure. Thanks for the review and kind words.

SD
Shonna D.
04/12/2021
Efficient and on time great work
Very courteous, efficient. Gets the job done in the time they state it will take. Very accommodating. Good to their custome
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 04/13/2021

Shonna

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to help out!

Jesse T.
04/10/2021
i trust the workers to do a good job.
I trust Tom as he is honest and trustworthy.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 04/12/2021

Jesse

Gald to hear you appreciate the way we do business!

CK
Charlie K.
04/09/2021
Taken care of again
I stopped by to make an appointment for a oil change and lucked out. They told me to leave the car and they would handle it for me. I love the way Kars take care of me when they can.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 04/12/2021

Charlie

Always glad to help out!

YR
Yahaira R.
04/08/2021
The Service
Very good service and people.

Yahaira
Glad to help out!

Julie S.
Acura TLX
04/08/2021
Honest affordable home town service
New to York and so lucky I found a shop just like I went to back in upstate New York. These guys are honest, well organized and do goo work.

Julie

We are glad you found us as well. Always enjoy making a new friend!

Lois S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/07/2021
The service is excellent. The workmanship is great and I have a fair price. Highly recommend this place

Lois

Always a pleasure to make a new friend and help out! Thanks for the review

KR
Kelly R.
Ford Edge
Excellent Customer Service
Great customer service. Informative, efficient, honest and great pricing. I highly recommend.

Kelly

Thanks for the review. Always glad to make a new friend and help out!

ES
Esther S.
Car service
Very good service.
Reasonable prices
Very pleasant people helping you
Will recommend you to family and friends.
Thank you for great service.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 04/07/2021

Esther

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Glad we could help out.

GG
Graham G.
04/05/2021
honest work
Tom always communicates with us , and does good honest work

Guy

Thanks for the review!

SA
Sandy A.
Mount Wolf, PA
04/05/2021
Service, employee's
Was looking for a local garage to take my car to for service. They came highly recommended.

Sandy

Glad to help out!

Joe C.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/02/2021
Honest people
Thanks for your great job on our brakes. We appreciate your honesty and you don’t try to take advantage of people. Not many places like this anymore.

Joe

Glad to hear you appreciate the way we do business!
Thanks

TA
Tamah A.
04/02/2021
Top Notch Service
This was a shining example of courteous, timely, and friendly customer service. I brought my 1 year old car in for an inspection, and the shop was more than patient and kind when I neglected to provide the proper paper work. The team was also clearly more concerned with getting everyone’s car ready for them before the holiday weekend than they were about being able to leave early.

Tamah

Thanks for the shinning review. Glad we could help out!

MINI Cooper Coupe
03/30/2021
Close to home plus great service
The guys are knowledgeable and courteous. They are also very helpful.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/30/2021

Thanks for the review. Glad to help out!

CL
Carly L.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/27/2021
Amazing Service!
The staff at KARS were all so helpful and friendly. I completely forgot to give them my registration AND I left them an old expired proof of insurance. They accepted my emailed versions of each AND printed them for me! I will definitely be using KARS for all my future car care needs!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/29/2021

Carly

Glad we could help out! Thanks for the review