AC
Amy C.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/28/2021
Super friendly
Tom went above and beyond to get my car taken care of in a timely fashion.

EP
Eric P.
07/28/2021
Bringing all my cars here.
Last two garages I went too constantly found “extra” things wrong with my cars that would occasionally cost thousands. A friend suggested KARS to me. They have been super straight forward about the two cars I have had them inspect. Told me when something needed fixed, how much it would cost, and what too keep an eye on going forward. Plus prices are very reasonable.

RT
Rick T.
07/23/2021
Experienced mechanics
Fast friendly service from a dependable car service center. It's nice to have dependable mechanics working on my vehicle.

MK
Malerie K.
07/22/2021
Awesome service!
I started using Kars and now both my husband and I use Kars! We love the honesty and trustworthy service!! We won’t go anywhere else now!

Robert S.
07/21/2021
Fast service
They are very fast and efficient, would recommend to anyone!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/22/2021

Robert

Thanks for the review and vote of confidence! Glad to help out

AT
Ann T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021
Fantastic team of folks
Willing to listen and so helpful always looking for best solution
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/21/2021

Ann

Glad to help out!

Mike S.
07/20/2021
In and out quickly with a fair price. Professional staff
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/21/2021

Mike
Glad we could help out!

HK
Howard F K.
Cadillac Allante
07/17/2021
They seem to strive to maintain customer satisfaction!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/19/2021

Howard

Thanks for the review and yes customer satisfaction is our goal every day!

SG
Steve G.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/16/2021
Quick Fast Reliable Service
My brakes failed and required new calipers, rotors, pad and brake lines. KARS was able to repair my auto quickly and cost effectively. I highly recommend this facility. When you need competent, honest, reliable service, KARS is the answer
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/19/2021

Steve

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Glad we could help out

Robert M.
07/16/2021
Neighborhood Friendliness & Honesty
As usual, easy to work with and fair priced. On way home noticed there was a small issue but it was end of the day. Next morning called, brought it in immediately, issue resolved in 5 minutes. Thanked me for my understanding and not being upset. No one/nothing is perfect 100% of time, it’s how you handle it. Because of this, we will definitely be return customers (we already were return customers, this just reaffirmed our choice).
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/16/2021

Robert

Thanks for the review and vote of confidence. Glad to help out!

Steve M.
07/15/2021
Checking for noise underneath car
Noise occurred underneath car and took it to Kars to have it checked. Car was inspected the next day and was found to have no problems after thorough inspection and road test. It was my first at Kars and I was very by impressed with customer service from Tom and Mike. Very professional and customer focused. Kars will become my go to place for car service.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/16/2021

Steve

Thanks for the review, glad to hear your first visit was a good one

AH
Alan H.
Dodge Durango
07/12/2021
Quality work reasonably priced , done quickly
I am very satisfied with the work and speed and price!!! I will continue to use this business. And recommend it to my friends
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/13/2021

Alan

Thanks for the review and vote of confidence!

John A.
07/12/2021
State emissions inspection
Dropped off my vehicle for state emissions inspection. They had it ready for pickup when I arrived. I am more than happy with their service.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/13/2021

John

I am glad hear you are pleased, glad to help out!

AP
Anne P.
Chrysler 300
07/10/2021
Chrysler 300 2007
Tom was awesome to deal with regarding my son's car. He had it to drive to Penn State State College for school. It sat most of the pandemic and needed some work. The car is now safe to drive, as he will be substituting in the Fall in a safe car. Thanks, Kars!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/12/2021

Anne

You are welcome! Glad we could help out

NG
Nichole G.
Jeep Cherokee
07/09/2021
Couldn't be more satisfied!
I typically take my jeep to the dealership but when it died unexpectedly and the dealership couldn't get me in for over 4 days, I walked into Kars on a whim. Not only were they able to get me in the same day, they also completed my standard service check up and replaced the battery for my key fob complimentary. The cost was extremely reasonable (knowing what I would have paid at the dealership) and the service professional and personal. I will definitely be taking my vehicle here from now on and I will highly recommend reaching out to Tom at Kars to anyone else as well.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/09/2021

Nichole

Thank you for the glowing review, so glad you are pleased