DF
Dwight F.
09/27/2020
Great price for inspection and keeps my car clean.
Great price for Inspection and keeps my car clean.

09/25/2020
Timely Service
Quick to help get me and car back on the road.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!

AW
Adam W.
Belle Vernon, PA
Kia Forte
09/24/2020
The friendly and homely hospitality
They were able to assist me quickly and professionally to make sure my vehicle received the best service possible.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/24/2020

Adam

Glad we could help out. Thanks for your business!

JZ
Joe Z.
09/23/2020
Honest and affordable
Karz always does great work fir a reasonable price
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/24/2020

Joe

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit. Glad we could help out!

KR
Kevin R.
09/16/2020
Great
Good work and good customer service!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/17/2020

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!

BF
Bradley F.
09/11/2020
2 blocks from home
Work done in a timely fashion
Service writer very informative
Thanks for the senior discount

Bradley

Glad we could help out and save you some $$

Chevrolet Traverse
09/11/2020
All repairs were completed and I was advised about a maintenance item that will need to be taken care of in a few months. Vehicle wasn’t ready at the time I requested, but they worked hard to make sure I got it by the end of the day. Definitely recommend.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/11/2020

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out

GG
Greg G.
09/10/2020
Great work at a fair price
Finding an automotive repair shop that you can trust and rely on can be difficult. My search was over about 5 years ago when I gave KARS my first needed auto repair job. Since that time, I have relied on them to handle all of my repairs, maintenance, and state inspections. They have never let me down. I trust them to do what is best for me and my cars...so can you!

Greg

Thanks for the shining review!

FB
Fern B.
09/10/2020
9/9/20 Service
Thanks for the quick turnaround.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/10/2020

Your welcome! glad we could help out

Nissan Murano
09/07/2020
Awesome service
If you need service for you vehicle, Kars is the place! Awesome service and very reasonable rates. I highly recommend the team at Kars!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/08/2020

Thanks for the recommendation and review. Glad we could help out!

TP
Todd P.
09/05/2020
Able to fit me in despite being booked
I have been going to KARS for years now and always have had great service. I waited a little too long to try to schedule an oil change and they were booked. Spoke to Tom on the phone and asked if there was ANYWAY to get it done due to going out of town next week. He said if I could drop it off and leave it, they would work it in somehow. And they did! Not just the oil change but the rest of the 65 K service! Thanx Tom, Frank and crew!!!

Todd

Glad we could help out. Thanks again for thinking of us!

Rick W.
Nostalgic phenomenal service
Tom has been consistently professional in delivering superb service. He goes beyond the basic level of service by accommodating his customers’ needs. In fact recently we had to have our windshield replaced and he kindly allowed us to keep our truck in his facility so a third party could do it while we were out of town!

Rick

Thanks for the shining review! Glad we could help out

WG
William G.
09/05/2020
Local. Privately owned. Responsive.
It’s a pleasure having both my cars serviced at KARS. Being able to consult with the same person (Tom) consistently is great. He’s always a phone call away. Feels good to support an independent, local business.

William

Thanks for your support!

Randy B.
09/04/2020
Car knowledge, customer friendly
Would recommend and have to frieds and family.

Randy

Thanks! Glad we could help out

GR
Geary R.
09/03/2020
Close, reliable and I liked that they were health conscious in these times.
Seemed honest didn’t try to add any unwanted services.
Office was clean and it looked like the cared about their customers with the safety features they had in place.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/03/2020

Geary

Thanks for taking the time to review your visit. I'm glad to hear you appreciate the way we do business and treat our customers. Thanks again.