Mazda CX-5
11/20/2019
Service and prices are great.

GR

Thanks

Mike S.
11/18/2019
Tire replacement
I needed new tires for inspection. the tires they recommended are excellent, as is their service.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/20/2019

Mike

Thanks for taking time to review. Glad we could help out!

Jeff R.
11/12/2019
They work with you
Subaru failed inspection. I needed rear struts. Tom told me to buy complete struts. Installed them myself. Passed inspection no problem. Thanks Tom

James A.
11/12/2019
Review
I have been very pleased with the customer service and the work that has been done on my Jeep. I have had many places try and sell me or over charge me and they have not. I will continue to use my station and am very very happy with the service I receive

James

Thank you for the review. Glad you are pleased and we could help out!

Dodge Avenger
11/11/2019
Fast service
Had car towed to Kars on Friday night after hours. They were able to diagnose and repair on Monday.

Joanne B.
Jeep Compass
11/10/2019
Front desk person is very helpful and friendly
The garage is always clean and my car is normally done in the time frame of the estimated time.

Johanne

Thanks for the review and kind words. We are here to help!

Jen S.
11/10/2019
Excellent customer service!
I always have such a good experience at Kars. Recently dropped in last minute on a Friday morning and despite being very busy, Tom squeezed me in that afternoon because he was worried about my safety. I had my car back that afternoon! Nice to know these kind of shops still exist!

Jen

Thanks for the review. Always glad to help out

Mike C.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/09/2019
Honest & friendly
Excellent service and always trustworthy.

Mike

Jack T.
11/08/2019
Quick turn around on a Friday afternoon. Unexpected problem and it was fixed quickly !

Jack

Thanks for taking time to review. Glad we could help out

David D.
Subaru Crosstrek
2016 Subaru CrossTrek
Outstanding service and quality of work. Only shop that anticipates what your vehicle will require. Tom is like having a project manager to oversee your service. Parts are OEM approved. Great schedule flexibility.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks for the kind words and for taking time to review. Glad we could help out

Karen B.
Jeep Cherokee
Great place
Everyone at Kars always treats me well and does great work. They never try to encourage me to have unnecessary work done and they always give me a heads up on work that I’ll need to take care of in the future.

Karen

Thanks for taking time to review. I am glad to hear you appreciate how we care for our customers

JV
John V.
11/08/2019
Great service, even picked me up
They were kind and courteous. Kept me informed every step of the way. Reasonable price and great work.

John

BJ
Brad J.
Chrysler 300
11/07/2019
Awesome place to go Tom is the best deserves a raise for all he does.

Brad

Thanks for the review. Thanks for keeping us in mind

Cheryl B.
FIAT 500
11/01/2019
Highly recommended
Very prompt service , good pricing , nice clean shop.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/01/2019

Cheryl

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out.

Rebekah B.
10/31/2019
Yearly inspection
They were very nice and very helpful, I needed my inspection dont on the last day of the month and they were able to get me in. They are also really affordable!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/01/2019

Rebekah

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!

BD
Bob D.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/30/2019
Always great and honest service.
Trust maintenance and service at KARS. Much better than dealership. Take good care of my Toyota FJ Cruiser.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 10/31/2019

Bob

Thanks for the review. Trust and Service are things we strive for everyday.

Rodney H.
Dodge Durango
10/22/2019
finding whats wrong
Really did an awesome great job on my Durango light dose not come on any more thank you so much have a nice day

Rodney

Thanks for the review. Glad you were pleased. Let us know if you need us in the future. We are her to help

Buick LaCrosse
10/21/2019
Kars was able to repair my odometer cluster after GM dealer failed to diagnose problem correctly and you had a loaner available.
In April and again in August this year I took my 2007 Buick Lacrosse to the local GM dealer to diagnose and fix blacked out odometer/computer information cluster. The Apr. visit they said erroneously it was that the electronic compass module that needed to be replaced and were not sure part was available anymore. In Aug. they said it might be the cluster but said no parts are available and it might be 3 to 5 days in shop. Made an appointment at KARS and dropped it off on Thurs. Oct. 10 and due to their GM tech's knowledge and skills they were able to get the OEM GM cluster part needed and I got my repaired car back Fri. Oct. 11 at 1PM. Very pleased with the results. Have recommended KARS to a friend who has a non running'98 Corvette now sitting at Apple Chevrolet (maybe ECM??) they are not sure.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks for the review. It's nice to know we have met your expectations and have gained your trust.

Lisa M.
Seven Valleys, PA
10/19/2019
Lexus
I’m always treated with respect and professionalism. Kars does their best to get the job done in a timely fashion and cost efficiently.

Lisa