Sherrie H.
12/03/2020
Inspection
Staff is always kind and helpful as well as very knowledgeable.

Sherrie

Thanks for the review, Glad to help out

Kathy S.
12/02/2020
Tom’s extensive knowledge and honesty!
My husband and I take all our vehicles to KARS because we have 100% trust in their work and diagnosis of any problems our vehicles are having. We have complete faith in Tom and the mechanics employed there. We have referred many friends and they always come away very satisfied. We will not take our vehicles anywhere else!

Kathy

I'm glad to hear you are pleased with the service you've received. Thanks for the review.

BJ
Brad J.
Ram 1500
12/02/2020
Tom and the whole crew great job. Tom is the man

Brad

Glad we could help out.
Thanks

Chrysler 300
Tom he is the best
Love there work if ther me is ever problem Tom is the man. Will help you i anyway he can. He deserves more money for the abuse he takes there. If it for him I’d go else where.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/02/2020

Thanks for the review. Agreed, Tom is special! Glad we could help out

BC
Brian C.
11/30/2020
Very Reliable
Great place to take your vehicle...
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/01/2020

Brain

Always a pleasure. Thanks for the review

David M.
11/26/2020
Convenience
Honesty, integrity and good customer service is what I value. I get that at KARS.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/30/2020

David

Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are pleased!

Don C.
Mazda CX-7
11/25/2020
Very flexible working me on when I needed their help
Good work fair price
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/30/2020

Don

Seth S.
11/24/2020
First Class Operation
I called Kars to tell Tom that my engine light was on. He said I could come to the shop that day for a diagnostic test. When I arrived at the shop the diagnostic was done immediately, and the problem was fixed. Whenever I am at Kars, Tom and the staff are considerate, and they want to do what is right for the customer. I would recommend Kars to anyone.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/25/2020

Seth

Thanks for the great review. It is appreciated! Iam glad you are pleased with the service received.

KP
Karen P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/23/2020
Great job!
I was impressed with the customer service as wells as the repair done on my vehicle
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/23/2020

Karen

Glad to hear you are pleased with the service you have received. Thanks for the review.

ES

Larry M.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/20/2020
Great
These guys work very effectively and efficiently.so happy we take all four of our vehicles here for anything that is needed! Ty to Tom and your team, customer for life!!!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/20/2020

Larry

Thanks for the kind words. Glad we could help out!

CR
Cynthia R.
11/18/2020
Always help me out with my cargreat service
Great service every time. Everyone working there are very professional.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/19/2020

Cynthia

Jerry & Pam F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/12/2020
Yearly inspection n a oil change
As always, Tom handled our business with honesty, integrity and efficiency. I am a former auto technician. Medical concerns pushed me towards an early retirement from that field. I know 1st hand the dealers cost on parts and an average hourly commitment needed for most repairs, especially on my own vehicle and I can say for certainty that their labor rates and resale of the parts are both very much fair. Very good local business for anyone in the area.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/16/2020

Jerry

GS
Greg S.
11/12/2020
Honesty
I really feel I can trust the guys who run KARS. Never had a problem like at other shops.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/16/2020

Greg
Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear we have gained your trust!

SL
Stewart L.
11/03/2020
Great service, friendly people
Was scheduled for oil change on Tuesday, took car in for drop off on Monday and the service was provided the same day. Always friendly people there to greet you and performs required service in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a great place to get your car serviced.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/03/2020

Stewart

Glad we could help. Thanks for the review!