VB
Vickie B.
Mitsubishi Outlander
12/05/2019
Tom
Having someone like Tom represent your business is Smart. He knows what he is doing. He makes recommendations and works with you to prioritize repairs & maintenance. This really helps me so not everything “goes all at once”. I can save for more expensive services. He is friendly and makes me feel like this is a place you can trust.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/05/2019

Vickie

Thanks for the great review and kind words. I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience.

KL
Kurt L.
Honda Accord Sedan
11/27/2019
Efficient and friendly
They were efficient and friendly! The work was done in a timely manner.
Thanks so much,!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 12/02/2019

Kurt

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help!

LG
Linda G.
11/26/2019
First time using them honest and efficient
Friendly honest and efficient would definitely recommend
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/27/2019

Linda

Thanks for the review and the recommendations!

Ford Edge
11/22/2019
Good value and care
Kars Did exactly what we requested. The car is running just fine. They were timely and responsive
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/27/2019

Thanks for the review. I am glad to hear you appreciate the way we do business. Glad we could help out!

Mazda CX-5
11/20/2019
Service and prices are great.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/22/2019

Thanks for the review. Glad to know you where pleased with our service.

GR

Glad we could help out.

Mike S.
11/18/2019
Tire replacement
I needed new tires for inspection. the tires they recommended are excellent, as is their service.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/20/2019

Mike

Thanks for taking time to review. Glad we could help out!

Jeff R.
11/12/2019
They work with you
Subaru failed inspection. I needed rear struts. Tom told me to buy complete struts. Installed them myself. Passed inspection no problem. Thanks Tom

James A.
11/12/2019
Review
I have been very pleased with the customer service and the work that has been done on my Jeep. I have had many places try and sell me or over charge me and they have not. I will continue to use my station and am very very happy with the service I receive

James

Thank you for the review. Glad you are pleased and we could help out!

Dodge Avenger
11/11/2019
Fast service
Had car towed to Kars on Friday night after hours. They were able to diagnose and repair on Monday.

Joanne B.
Jeep Compass
11/10/2019
Front desk person is very helpful and friendly
The garage is always clean and my car is normally done in the time frame of the estimated time.

Johanne

Thanks for the review and kind words. We are here to help!

Jen S.
11/10/2019
Excellent customer service!
I always have such a good experience at Kars. Recently dropped in last minute on a Friday morning and despite being very busy, Tom squeezed me in that afternoon because he was worried about my safety. I had my car back that afternoon! Nice to know these kind of shops still exist!

Jen

Thanks for the review. Always glad to help out

Mike C.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/09/2019
Honest & friendly
Excellent service and always trustworthy.

Mike

Jack T.
11/08/2019
Quick turn around on a Friday afternoon. Unexpected problem and it was fixed quickly !

Jack

Thanks for taking time to review. Glad we could help out

David D.
Subaru Crosstrek
2016 Subaru CrossTrek
Outstanding service and quality of work. Only shop that anticipates what your vehicle will require. Tom is like having a project manager to oversee your service. Parts are OEM approved. Great schedule flexibility.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/12/2019

Thanks for the kind words and for taking time to review. Glad we could help out

Karen B.
Jeep Cherokee
Great place
Everyone at Kars always treats me well and does great work. They never try to encourage me to have unnecessary work done and they always give me a heads up on work that I’ll need to take care of in the future.

Karen

Thanks for taking time to review. I am glad to hear you appreciate how we care for our customers

JV
John V.
11/08/2019
Great service, even picked me up
They were kind and courteous. Kept me informed every step of the way. Reasonable price and great work.

John

BJ
Brad J.
Chrysler 300
11/07/2019
Awesome place to go Tom is the best deserves a raise for all he does.

Brad

Thanks for the review. Thanks for keeping us in mind

Cheryl B.
FIAT 500
11/01/2019
Highly recommended
Very prompt service , good pricing , nice clean shop.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/01/2019

Cheryl

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out.

Rebekah B.
10/31/2019
Yearly inspection
They were very nice and very helpful, I needed my inspection dont on the last day of the month and they were able to get me in. They are also really affordable!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/01/2019

Rebekah

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out!