Chevrolet Traverse
09/11/2020
All repairs were completed and I was advised about a maintenance item that will need to be taken care of in a few months. Vehicle wasn’t ready at the time I requested, but they worked hard to make sure I got it by the end of the day. Definitely recommend.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/11/2020

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out

BF
Bob F.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/30/2020
Owners keep you informed on repairs, cost and time frame
Good service, honest and professional.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/31/2020

Bob

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. I'm glad to hear you appreciate the way we do business.

07/27/2020
great environment, great customer service
I loved The overall environment of the place and everyone was cool. They got my car done pretty quick and actually saved me a lot of money.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/28/2020

Thanks for the review. I'm glad to hear you had a great first visit

LH
Les H.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/16/2020
Will work with customers.
Had a vehicle in for repairs and the replacement component was defective. KARS fixed the problem with a different component without any additional cost to me. They apparently had to eat the cost of the extra time involved with fixing the problem. They made it all good. Great job.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 07/20/2020

Les

Thanks for the comments. Glad we could make it right!

MF
Marcia F.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/26/2020
Customer service
My first experience with the company was outstanding with Tom. Once my appointment was completed love how the owner Frank came and explained what was completed and what would be recommended later.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 06/26/2020

Marcia

Thanks for the review. Love to hear when a new customer has a great experience!

EW
Earl W.
GMC Acadia
06/17/2020
No task is too small for them
Considering trying times and businesses being closed for an extended period of time, KARS was able to fit me in for an inspection.....NO JOB TO SMALL
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 06/17/2020

Earl

Yes, glad to be back open. Glad we could help out!

EW
Earl W.
GMC Acadia
03/06/2020
No task is too small for them
I appreciated the fact that KARS was able to look over a vehicle for me prior to purchasing.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 03/06/2020

Earl

Always here to help with any size project. Thanks

Joe & Michelle C.
11/13/2019
BMW service work
Great knowledgeable staff! Service at a fair price!
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 11/14/2019

Joe & Michelle

Thanks for taking the time to review. Glad we could help out.

ED
Erna D.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Erna said that everything is great at the business. Tom is one of their friends and if she has issues, all she has to do is call.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 10/22/2019

Erna

Thanks for the review. We are here to help

Brian S.
09/24/2019
Always helpful and honest. Service is very efficient and accommodating. Everyone seems to be very knowledgeable.
The Team at K. from KARS responded on 09/25/2019

Brian

Thanks for the review. Glad we could help out and you are pleased.