RZ
Roberto Z.
New Jersey
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Roberto said that he recommends the place for service.

BI
butch i.
Mount Holly, NJ
02/04/2019
My Experience at KDM
Yes, KDM, i like the service that you gave me. The car is running very well now; smooth as silk. Tha car was thoroughly examined as Ken said. No unecessary change of parts that were not needed. To me this is one sign of a good car repair shop. And the cost of repair is very reasonable. In fact i already recommend KDM to some of my friends and customers.

SI
SERBOLO I.
North Arlington, NJ
Toyota Land Cruiser
Very trustworthy
Before doing the job, I was given different options before proceeding. After the job, I was shown what was done and defective parts were also shown.

Woodbridge, NJ
01/31/2019
Ken is a consummate professional
Went over what my car needs and recommended only necessary maintenance.

CV
CAITLIN V.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/31/2019
Great service and fair prices
I’m always nervous bringing my mini in for repairs but the owner at KDM explained everything, told me the price breakdown before ordering the parts, gave me a ride home and had great conversation then picked me up later that day with my car fixed! He really has a passion for cars and the service was amazing. I would recommend this place to everyone, especially over bringing it to a dealership.

CJ
CERENA J.
Boonton, NJ
Amazing Experience
I had took my car to KDM Car Clinic after it shutdown just a day after going for an oil change at the BMW dealership. As you can imagine I was devastated but KDM came to the rescue. My car starter was replaced and now I am back on the road. I am grateful for KDM Car Clinic and won't ever step foot in a BMW dealership for service again. I am so happy to have found KDM Car Clinic and will always bring my vehicle here.

SD
SAIKUMAR D.
Over Pricing, time taking
Their prices are too high and they take a lot time to fix things
Ken M. from KDM Car Clinic responded on 02/01/2019

It took a lot of time to fix cause and the price is high due to customer requested to install best quality parts.

1. lug nut was strip on rear tire due to rust, so tech cant start working on the brakes.  tech has to break the old lug nuts before changeing the brakes.
2. option was given to customer if they want cheap parts or expensive parts

EI
EDWARD I.
North Arlington, NJ
Nissan Maxima
01/30/2019
Great service and quick turnaround
The check engine light came up on my car. KDM showed me the error after running the debug tool. Got the parts right away and installed quickly. Great service.

JAMES D.
11/25/2017
Honest and well worth the service
Had an oil change and had 4 tires changed and balanced! Excellent service at a reasonable price!

Dan G.
Jersey City, NJ
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Dan said the service was good. He was satisfied with the work.

BW
Bob W.
Metuchen, NJ
Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Bob said the staff did very nice work.

MIKE M.
Union, NJ
11/10/2017
Professional Service with No Worries
Service was quick. Very little wait. We have been trusting Ken with our cars for many years. We always get great customer service and know that we can trust KDM with our vehicles. We recommend KDM to everyone, especially if you own a German car, such as BMW, AUDI, Mercedes-Benz, VW, etc.

Jayasinghe D.
EDISON, NJ
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Jayasinghe said this business provided very good service.
Ken M. from KDM Car Clinic responded on 11/11/2017

Marlene R.
Metuchen, NJ
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Marlene said this business was courteous and she did not have any complaints.

Anthony S.
Springfield, NJ
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said his experience was excellent. In 5 years he's never had a problem.

Roben M.
Piscataway, NJ
Porsche 944
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Nida. She said the staff fixed the vehicle. The diagnosis was right. They are good at what they do.

FA
Frank A.
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Frank said the business is good at what they do, and he has used them before.

WC
WESLEY C.
Staten Island, NY
INFINITI JX35
09/14/2017
The owner
The owner/technician is very knowledgeable

MICHAEL C.
Dodge Sprinter
09/12/2017
Good experience with KDM
I had a vehicle i was considering purchasing run through visual and computer diagnostics. I think the process was thorough, and I was shown the visible issues, and the computer based diagnostics were explained to me. I didnt have any repairs done, but based on my experience, I think I will use KDM when i need a mechanic.

RALPH M.
08/09/2017
Quick, Accurate, curteous
KDM gets it right every visit. Routine maintenance and complex troubleshooting.