MARK S.
Saab 9-3
06/15/2019
Saab repairs in Charleston
Whenever, my SAAB needs special care, I always use Ken Baker Europro of Charleston.
They understand and can repair its minor and major issues. Granted it’s 2007 and
can be tricky. I just like the car and don’t plan to let it go. Europro enables me to enjoy
Driving this classic.

Melinda M.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Melinda said that the place and it's service manager Dan took complete care of her and were easy to work with.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 06/14/2019

Melinda,  Thank you so much for the kind words and for tusting us with your vehicle.  Please let me know in the future if there is anything I can do to help with your car.

Michael D.
Land Rover LR3
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Michael said it was good but not perfect.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 06/12/2019

Michael,
thank you so much for the feedback.  As im sure you are aware client feedback is crutial to a small business as we strive to ever imrpove our processes and systems.   If you are open to it, i would very much welcome your insight as to how we can better improve our process to meet and exceed client expectations. Again, thank you greatly for the feedback.  We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.
Dan@myeuropro.com

Kendall M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Kendall said the business completed the work in a timely manner.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 05/30/2019

thank you so much for the kind words.  We look forward to seeing you in the future for you service needs.

Amy M.
Johns Island, SC
Porsche Cayenne
05/21/2019
First time there was a charm!
So happy to have found a place to take my Cayenne for diagnostics and routine services. They took me in and although a warranty issue necessitated a visit to the dealership, they prepped me for what needed to be done to my vehicle! Will definitely be back to see these guys. I just moved here and didn’t know where to go! See you at the next oil change.

SL
STACEY L.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
05/16/2019
Great service !!
The Charleston store is top notch! Great staff, minimum wait time and great service
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are always happy to help and look forward to seeing you again at next service visit!

GW
Gregory W.
Volkswagen Beetle
05/15/2019
Professional, timely and responsive service. Highly recommend them to anyone whose European ride needs some TLC.

Margaret L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said the business was very helpful and knowledgeable. They did what they said and their price was reasonable.

MCLEOD W.
Volkswagen GTI
05/06/2019
Great service as always.
Timely, well-priced service, as always. Trustworthy suggestions for additionally needed repairs.

Douglas S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Douglas said the staff has good communication skills and provides quality service at a reasonable price.

Doyle W.
Folly Beach, SC
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
04/29/2019
Europro is the only place I trust to take care of my baby - a 1988 560SL. I know they are honest, trustworthy and have the expertise to take care of a vintage car.
They are trustworthy and have the expertise to take care of my vintage car. They really do treat my car like it is their own!

KC
Kimbrough C.
Volvo S60
04/23/2019
Completely Satisfied
I have just had a new front light installed in my Volvo S60. The work was done while I waited, which I appreciate, and as always, it was at reasonable prices. And, everything is working right, now. So, I appreciate the concern for the customer in timeliness, good price and excellent work. THANKS!!!

- Kim Charles

CR
Carolyn R.
Porsche 911 Carrera
04/20/2019
Honest and Convenient
Just moved to the Folly Beach area from CA. Wanted to find local service for my 1999 Porsche, so had an issue with the electrical system and took my car here for diagnosis of the problem. Although they could not find a problem except for a battery in my key, they did not try to charge me for work that did not need to be done. That is great, an honest car service provider. I will definitely use them in the future.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  Sometimes electrical malfunctions can be tricky to pin down.  We pride ourselfs on honestly and fairness.  Thank you for bringing your car to see us and we look forward to helping in the future.

Thomas B.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the repair is a little tight , he would like to go back and try to have them look at it. They were good and nice and the vehicle is wonderful. It would have been nice for them to have cleaned the vehicle.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 04/19/2019

Thomas,
thank you so much for the feedback.  Please let me know what works best for your schedule and we will be more then happy to take a look.  Also, we actually washed your BMW 3 times. I did it twice myself.  As im sure you would agree, it is almost impossible to keep pollen off of a car in Charleston during late March/Early April. Feel free to stop by anytime for car wash on the house.  Thank you again for the feed back and your support!!

PG
Polly G.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Polly said the business did a good job and it was fast but the mechanic could not be 100 percent that the problem was resolved.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback.  How is the car running?  Any issues to speak of?  We would really like to see the car again and evaluate how it is running now after having replaced the much needed spark plugs.  Please reach out to me at the office and lets find a time that works best for your schedule to continue where we left off if any driveabilty concerns are still present.  Thank you again for the feedback.  Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Derrick B.
North Charleston, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/13/2019
Awesome Technician
Low cost and excellent work and very knowledgeable on what they are doing.

04/08/2019

Johns Island, SC
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/01/2019
good service given
very friendly,truthful servicing. dan takes very good care of my 12 yo mercedes. easy to get an appointment. paula b

Diane H.
Volkswagen Passat
03/29/2019
Auto help
I use this company because it is convenient, easy to get appointments, priced well, and the service is polite and prompt. I tried for two days to reach the service desk at the dealership where I bought the car, and did not get through. EuroPro took the car the next morning, no hassles.

RP
RENE P.
Ravenel, SC
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
03/09/2019
Excellent customer service
I have been coming here for a few years and have never been disappointed. These guys are the best; friendly, professional, and they go the extra mile!! I highly recommend them.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We greatly appreciate your business and support.