Mercedes-Benz 560SL
09/11/2018
Reliability
I have a vintage 650SL which is my baby. I have had several places work on it but never had such a wonderful result as with Europro. She now drives like a dream! Thank you!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 09/19/2018

thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback.  We love the oportunity to keep these fantastic cars on the road as long as possible.  I look forward helping in the future when needed.

DENNIS M.
Johns Island, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/11/2018
Europro James Island
Customer since opening on James Island. Prompt, friendly service performed by certified technicians. Service Manager Dan is very knowledgeable and able to meet all service requests while proactively ensuring everything is done as it should.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

AJ
ANDREW J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/09/2018
Great service manager.
I've been bringing my VW there now for little over two years. I have no complaints in regards to the maintenance done on my vehicle. The work performed has been outstanding.

Jill G.
North Charleston, SC
Porsche Boxster
09/06/2018
Ken Baker Europro ROCKS!
I can't say enough about Dan and his team. Over the last 6 months, they have taught me the basics about my car and helped me with preventative maintenance. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed. I purchased a vintage vehicle that was maintained by Ken Baker in Myrtle Beach, so having a local shop has been amazing. I was able to get all maintenance records and work with Dan and his team to upkeep the car quality. Turnaround time for each of my visits has been less than 3 days and most of that was due to us ordering parts. I highly recommend Ken Baker Europro.

AP
Andrew P.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was great.

Jeffery W.
Land Rover Discovery Series II
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Jeffery said the business was personable, very informative and they were also quick.
Cal B. from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for taking time to review us.

Rob B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/31/2018
Excellent!!
I was a customer at the Myrtle Beach store for years. I am now located on James Island and the location is within a mile of my home. Dan and his crew are fantastic! Timely, knowledgeable and they do great work. I’m glad the same service is carried throughout all of the Ken Baker stores!

SE
SARA E.
07/30/2018
Friendly Service
The team warmly greeted me, had remembered my car from previous service/was prepared with previous notes, communicated effectively (love the texting option), and was flexible pick up arrangements. I would recommend this business and will continue to get my BMW serviced here.

JJ
James J.
BMW 325i
07/30/2018 Category: Service
James said the person that helped him was very good at explaining things. He said he would go back and would definitely recommend them.

Volvo XC90
07/29/2018
Great communication
I appreciated the close follow up and the web-based invoice so that I could review the diagnostics before calling to discuss all the repairs needed

BT
Barbara T.
07/28/2018
I am so happy to have found them! They are so easy to work with. They give you costs before they do the work, are efficient and VERY helpful with suggestions and knowledgeable. I cannot say enough about how great my experience was. Ken Baker has a customer for life!

ND
Nancy D.
Volvo S70
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she loved her service.

Catherine W.
Holly Springs, NC
07/07/2018
Excellent service!
We were visiting from out of town and Europa of Charleston was friendly, quick, and fairly priced. I was extremely impressed with their customer service and wish they were located back home because I would definitely go back to see them for my next repair!

MV
Marsha V.
Hollywood, SC
07/02/2018
Outstanding
Outstanding experience. I have a 2007 SAAB 93 and they replaced my airbag which had been recalled, painted and replaced my passenger side view mirror, changed oil, air filter, transmission and brake fluids. They had a very comfortable waiting room and Dan Richardson the service manager was very accommodating regarding scheduling and service advice and coordination. Highly recommend Europro for servicing of import vehicles. Will definitely use them again.

TP
Tom P.
Porsche Macan
07/02/2018
Awesome Shop and Service for Imports
This place is by far the best I’ve ever dealt with. Professional and dedicated to customer satisfaction. Prices are always well below any dealership. You know how you start feeling like you are getting ripped off at the shiny new dealer or that they are incompetent? You don’t get that here. I’ve had work done on 3 cars here. Last time was a very tricky AC problem that was difficult to get right. But I am writing this review sitting here in my ice cold Porsche Macan. Go see Dan Richardson here. He will get you taken care of with honesty and makes sure you are satisfied.

Sara S.
Saab 9-3
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Sara said the business was reliable, honest and provided good service.

TP
Tom P.
Mount Pleasant, SC
06/15/2018
Fair and honest
Excellent repairs for imports of all ages even New. Much better prices and experience than typical dealers and shops. Honest and fair and super professional. See Dan for a satisfying customer experience.

Land Rover Range Rover
06/03/2018
Oil service
Convenient, professional and Vehicle is always ready as promised.

Matt R.
Saab 9-3
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Matt said it has been phenomenal working with their team. They keep him informed and in the loop about everything that was going on with his vehicle. The staff clearly explained the service and made sure he understood. If, he runs in to any issues while he's in the area he knows who to call. They did a great job.

RA
Ryan A.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said Dan took care of everything he needed to have done.