Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/13/2019
I love Ken Baker automotive. They are honest, helpful and give you options. They text a list with coding of most important. They tell you exactly what everything will cost. They even washed the car. Awesome experience!

SY B.
Saab 9-5
01/10/2019
Repair brake lite
The repair was quick,correct and efficient. It wa cpmpleted in 5 minutes.Very pleased

CR
CONNIE R.
01/09/2019
Prompt service, honest, excellent
I have been coming here for 3 years now and won’t take my car anywhere else for service or repairs! Dan does an excellent job. Prompt service. Knowledgeable. Honest. Friendly.

Connie,
thank you so much for the kind words.  Its truely a pleasure keeping your car in tip top working order!!  Thank you for all the support

Land Rover Range Rover
01/06/2019
Timely and fair!
Very dependable!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the beedback.  We look forward to helping the future in anyway we can.

Myrtle Beach, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/06/2019
Vibration
I was told this car needed a transmission. We were able to rebuild the transfer case and she is fixed!!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/09/2019

thank you so much for the feedback.  We strive to provide correct, and cost effictive solutions to otherwise "non-repairable" failures.  Thank you for the opportunity!

Myron M.
Wadmalaw Island, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said that the place was good.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/09/2019

thank you so much for the feedback.  We look forward to helping in the future in any way we can.

12/29/2018
Always ready, willing and able
Called last minute to have my daughter’s saab burned out headlight replaced. As an added bonus day of service she asked for a blinker to be checked, that bulb replaced and wiring tightened. As with my Saab, her service was scheduled and performed quickly and for reasonable amount. Can’t ask for more than that.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are always happy to help.

ROGER M.
Utica, NY
12/27/2018
MJD 10
The proper process was identified to correct a low tire pressure light found two nails in rear tires and repaired and the car was serviced plus washed.
WELL DONE

ES
Ed S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Ed said everybody at the business was nice and he has no complaints.

Bob M.
South Carolina
Saab 9000
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Bob said Dan, who worked on his vehicle, did a great job. He is going to give it about six months for break in time.He stated he does feel like so far it is good.

KC
Kimbrough C.
Volvo S60
12/18/2018
Installing shock absorbers
Dan and his colleagues provided quick, efficient, same-day service. I’m completely satisfied with the service. And, he and his colleagues are very friendly.

LH
Lori H.
South Carolina
Land Rover Discovery
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Lori said Dan and the staff was honest , and did not try to over charge her. The staff had good communication and she appreciated the great service she received .
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 12/04/2018

Lori,
Thank you so much for the kind words.  We take much pride in keeping these vehicles on the road as long as possible.    They may not be easy to live with but we try to make it as painless as possible to enjoy Rover ownership.  Thank you again for the business and support!

NA
Natalia A.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Natalia said she trusted the judgment of the staff.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and for trusting us with your car.  We are happy to have been able to help.

KC
Kimbrough C.
Volvo S60
11/17/2018
Tires and shock absorbers
I was very happy with the quality of, and speediness of, the installation of 4 new tires and new shock absorbers. I've enjoyed the smooth ride, ever since.

Kim Charles
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We are always happy to help anyway we can.  Your business and support means the world to us!

Stefan B.
Audi Q7
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Stefan said the staff did not get everything figured out, but the service was fine.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 11/20/2018

Thank  you so much for the positive feedback.  We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.

MCLEOD W.
Volkswagen GTI
11/15/2018
Comprehensive Customer Service
They do a great job all around - diagnosing problems and making repairs quickly and cost effectively, as well as providing advice on car care, maintenance strategies, etc. I have been to a lot of repair shops in Charleston, and they are the best I have found.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We strive to provide the best solutions possible and help in anyway we can.   Thank you for your continued support.

TOM M.
Mount Pleasant, SC
11/06/2018
Nice place to contact for problem and to get work done.
Dan provides a lot of information about the problem and what can be done. Very helpful person.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We take a lot of pride in keeping these cars on the road as long as possible through proper service with quality parts.  We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.

Cheryl M.
10/26/2018
Why Choose Any Other
I looked around trying to find the perfect place to take my Mercedes and my boss who is an Attorney recommended me to take my Mercedes to Ken Baker Europro of Charleston on Folly Rd. They made me an appointment, took my car in and they got to work... within 20/30 min they gave me the diagnosis... they told me the same thing Auto Zone said was the problem. Dan was honest and up front with me NO beating around the bush and NO BS,,, it took them a day and a half to finish and got my car back to me,,, running smooth and I really like these Cats. NO one else will touch my baby... they are the " THEY ARE THE FOREIGN CAR EXPERTS"!!!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 10/26/2018

Cheryl,
thank you so much for the kind words.  It is our pleasure to take care of your car and keep it running in tip top condition.  Thank you for your business and support!!

Brian S.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
10/16/2018
Great communication, fair service and professional relationship
My situation was a challenge due to the scarcity of parts for such and old long gone model of this Mercedes, but the shop persevered, knowing how these things are, which resulted in finding the correct part and getting the job done. I would have never known how to proceed after the first hurdle. Also, the communication and correspondence was very professional, and caused confidence and trust to be established, resulting in a good feeling that your car was in good hands, and that you were getting fair and honest service - something all customers in any business need and want. All for a fair price puts the icing on the cake.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We really take pride in keeping these older, much loved cars on the road as a shining example of what can be achieved with proper care and maintenance.   We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.

Ravenel, SC
Saab 9-5
10/14/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Very efficient and they get the job done. Pleasant to deal with.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. We look forward to helping in the future if needed.