TOM M.
Mount Pleasant, SC
11/06/2018
Nice place to contact for problem and to get work done.
Dan provides a lot of information about the problem and what can be done. Very helpful person.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We take a lot of pride in keeping these cars on the road as long as possible through proper service with quality parts.  We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.

Cheryl M.
10/26/2018
Why Choose Any Other
I looked around trying to find the perfect place to take my Mercedes and my boss who is an Attorney recommended me to take my Mercedes to Ken Baker Europro of Charleston on Folly Rd. They made me an appointment, took my car in and they got to work... within 20/30 min they gave me the diagnosis... they told me the same thing Auto Zone said was the problem. Dan was honest and up front with me NO beating around the bush and NO BS,,, it took them a day and a half to finish and got my car back to me,,, running smooth and I really like these Cats. NO one else will touch my baby... they are the " THEY ARE THE FOREIGN CAR EXPERTS"!!!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 10/26/2018

Cheryl,
thank you so much for the kind words.  It is our pleasure to take care of your car and keep it running in tip top condition.  Thank you for your business and support!!

Brian S.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
10/16/2018
Great communication, fair service and professional relationship
My situation was a challenge due to the scarcity of parts for such and old long gone model of this Mercedes, but the shop persevered, knowing how these things are, which resulted in finding the correct part and getting the job done. I would have never known how to proceed after the first hurdle. Also, the communication and correspondence was very professional, and caused confidence and trust to be established, resulting in a good feeling that your car was in good hands, and that you were getting fair and honest service - something all customers in any business need and want. All for a fair price puts the icing on the cake.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We really take pride in keeping these older, much loved cars on the road as a shining example of what can be achieved with proper care and maintenance.   We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.

Ravenel, SC
Saab 9-5
10/14/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Very efficient and they get the job done. Pleasant to deal with.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words. We look forward to helping in the future if needed.

PD
PHILIP D.
10/02/2018
Always great service
It is not easy finding dependable service for a 15 year old Saab. At Europro service is always good, the price is fair and the technicians are top notch.

John M.
Porsche 944
09/27/2018
5 stars all around
Dan is great really took care of me and addressed every one of my needs. These are by far the fairest pricing in Charleston if you are looking for service done on any euro car especially Porsche’s. He will continue doing my services for as long as I have my car. Thanks again Dan!!!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words.  It really means the world to us!  I look forward to seeing you again soon.

KIMBERLY M.
Savannah, GA
09/26/2018
EXCELLent customer Service.
Customer service is excellent as always. I appreciate that they place a premium on honesty in an industry that can sometimes suffer for a lack of it. Dan Richardson is wonderful to work with. They even washed my car :-).
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 09/26/2018

thank you so much for the kind words.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mercedes-Benz 560SL
09/11/2018
Reliability
I have a vintage 650SL which is my baby. I have had several places work on it but never had such a wonderful result as with Europro. She now drives like a dream! Thank you!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 09/19/2018

thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback.  We love the oportunity to keep these fantastic cars on the road as long as possible.  I look forward helping in the future when needed.

DENNIS M.
Johns Island, SC
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/11/2018
Europro James Island
Customer since opening on James Island. Prompt, friendly service performed by certified technicians. Service Manager Dan is very knowledgeable and able to meet all service requests while proactively ensuring everything is done as it should.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.

AJ
ANDREW J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/09/2018
Great service manager.
I've been bringing my VW there now for little over two years. I have no complaints in regards to the maintenance done on my vehicle. The work performed has been outstanding.

Jill G.
North Charleston, SC
Porsche Boxster
09/06/2018
Ken Baker Europro ROCKS!
I can't say enough about Dan and his team. Over the last 6 months, they have taught me the basics about my car and helped me with preventative maintenance. Overall, I am thoroughly impressed. I purchased a vintage vehicle that was maintained by Ken Baker in Myrtle Beach, so having a local shop has been amazing. I was able to get all maintenance records and work with Dan and his team to upkeep the car quality. Turnaround time for each of my visits has been less than 3 days and most of that was due to us ordering parts. I highly recommend Ken Baker Europro.

AP
Andrew P.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was great.

Jeffery W.
South Carolina
Land Rover Discovery Series II
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Jeffery said the business was personable, very informative and they were also quick.
Cal B. from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for taking time to review us.

Rob B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/31/2018
Excellent!!
I was a customer at the Myrtle Beach store for years. I am now located on James Island and the location is within a mile of my home. Dan and his crew are fantastic! Timely, knowledgeable and they do great work. I’m glad the same service is carried throughout all of the Ken Baker stores!

SE
SARA E.
07/30/2018
Friendly Service
The team warmly greeted me, had remembered my car from previous service/was prepared with previous notes, communicated effectively (love the texting option), and was flexible pick up arrangements. I would recommend this business and will continue to get my BMW serviced here.

JJ
James J.
South Carolina
BMW 325i
07/30/2018 Category: Service
James said the person that helped him was very good at explaining things. He said he would go back and would definitely recommend them.

Volvo XC90
07/29/2018
Great communication
I appreciated the close follow up and the web-based invoice so that I could review the diagnostics before calling to discuss all the repairs needed

BT
Barbara T.
07/28/2018
I am so happy to have found them! They are so easy to work with. They give you costs before they do the work, are efficient and VERY helpful with suggestions and knowledgeable. I cannot say enough about how great my experience was. Ken Baker has a customer for life!

ND
Nancy D.
Volvo S70
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she loved her service.

Catherine W.
Holly Springs, NC
07/07/2018
Excellent service!
We were visiting from out of town and Europa of Charleston was friendly, quick, and fairly priced. I was extremely impressed with their customer service and wish they were located back home because I would definitely go back to see them for my next repair!