RP
Ravenel, SC
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
03/09/2019
Excellent customer service
I have been coming here for a few years and have never been disappointed. These guys are the best; friendly, professional, and they go the extra mile!! I highly recommend them.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We greatly appreciate your business and support.

John S.
Wadmalaw Island, SC
03/05/2019
Excellent Care
I am a happy Baker EuroPro customer. I have a 2008 saab convertible. They don’t make Saabs anymore and when I moved to Charleston I was anxious to find a dependable place to service it. Luckily I found Baker EheoPro and Dan Richardson. I feel my Saab is in great hands.

KC
Kimbrough C.
Volvo S60
03/05/2019
New car battery
My car battery was on its last legs, so I took my car to Europro of Charleston, my normal service garage. And, the crew there was able to replace it immediately, at a reasonable price. I always get quality service there, with reasonable repair times, and honest dealing.

Chris S.
Mount Pleasant, SC
03/02/2019
This was my initial visit with Europro for maintenance on my GLK350. Was very happy with the experience.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback.  We look forward to helping in the future with the service and repair needs on the Mercedes.

CL
CATHERINE L.
02/22/2019
Dan is great!
Dan is great! He gets things done efficiently and with as little hassle as possible!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback.  I try my best to make the process as painless as possible. Thank you for all your business and support!!

Goose Creek, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
02/20/2019
Excellent service . Will be back again
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you so much for the feed back and kind words.  We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can!!

JIMMY R.
Folly Beach, SC
Porsche Cayenne
02/15/2019
Communication by texting allows for real-time decisions and photos that say a thousand words. Dan and Daniel do a great job.
I take both my 996 and our Cayenne to the Folly Road location. I have been very happy with the service and especially the communication afforded by the texting system. Dan and Daniel do good work.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are always happy to help in anyway we can.  We take great pride in making Porsche ownership as enjoyable and painless as possible which is not always the easiest of tasks.  We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.

Steven W.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the employees explained his service clearly. They were thorough. They completed the service very quickly.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the opportunity to check out your vehicle.  Hopefully we were able to shed some light on the current service and repair needs.  We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.

LF
Lisa F.
Johns Island, SC
Volvo S80
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said they were timely, very friendly and they gave her great service.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are always happy to help in anyway we can.  I look forward to servicing the Volvo in the future.

CR
CONNIE R.
02/11/2019
Always Awesome!
Dan and team do a great job! No complaints. They take good care of my Saab! Won’t take her anywhere else.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 02/11/2019

Connie your the best!  We look forward to seeing your Saab on the road for many years to come!!!

Tamishia B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/08/2019
Excellent Customer Service
The customer service was amazing starting with the phone call and ending with the visit.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We look forward to helping in the future in anyway we can.

ME
Monica E.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Mercedes-Benz GLC
01/27/2019
Honest!
Dan is honest and thorough in his explanations. He was incredibly helpful to me as a new luxury car owner. We had to drive from Mount Pleasant, but it was worth it! Far better than the dealership! Thanks again!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  I take every client experience personally and strive to change the way people view luxury car ownership and maintenance.  Thank you for making the trip across town to see us.  I look forward to helping in the future in anyway i can.

Jack F.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/25/2019
Jack: 1998 e320
Great customer service. Very helpful with a unique problem. Very reasonable rates. Dan couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. I've already recommended you to a feiend.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback and the word of mouth recommendations.  We strive to provide accurate and professional solutions to even the most out of the ordinary and unique situations.  Thank you for the opportunity to help.

KH
Karen H.
Johns Island, SC
01/23/2019
Great customer service!!
We were referred to EuroPro by Burt’s Auro service after he could not diagnose what was wrong with my sons BMW. We were greeted by a vivacious guy named Dan, we told him the cars symptoms and he said he would ethe answer ASAP, we left the car and next day received an email showing what was wrong and the recommendations. We called to ask questions and Dan graciously explained everything in terms we could understand. I recommend EuroPro and especially because Dan was not only professional but was happy to answer all questions and never made us feel we were a bother. If you want a reliable and friendly place to take your car then this is the place I recommend!!!
Thanks Dan for your friendly service🤪

01/13/2019
I love Ken Baker automotive. They are honest, helpful and give you options. They text a list with coding of most important. They tell you exactly what everything will cost. They even washed the car. Awesome experience!

SY B.
Saab 9-5
01/10/2019
Repair brake lite
The repair was quick,correct and efficient. It wa cpmpleted in 5 minutes.Very pleased

CR
CONNIE R.
01/09/2019
Prompt service, honest, excellent
I have been coming here for 3 years now and won’t take my car anywhere else for service or repairs! Dan does an excellent job. Prompt service. Knowledgeable. Honest. Friendly.

Connie,
thank you so much for the kind words.  Its truely a pleasure keeping your car in tip top working order!!  Thank you for all the support

Land Rover Range Rover
01/06/2019
Timely and fair!
Very dependable!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the beedback.  We look forward to helping the future in anyway we can.

Myrtle Beach, SC
01/06/2019
Vibration
I was told this car needed a transmission. We were able to rebuild the transfer case and she is fixed!!
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/09/2019

thank you so much for the feedback.  We strive to provide correct, and cost effictive solutions to otherwise "non-repairable" failures.  Thank you for the opportunity!

Myron M.
Wadmalaw Island, SC
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Linda. She said that the place was good.
Dan from Ken Baker Europro of Charleston responded on 01/09/2019

thank you so much for the feedback.  We look forward to helping in the future in any way we can.