LISA B.
Great customer service!!

SOPHIE M.
Nissan Rogue
11/20/2020
Quick, reliable and easy to work with !
Kevin and his auto shop do great work! I needed an axle repaired and he was able to fit me in same day and at least $300 less than the dealership price. I will definitely be going back as I know I can trust his work and even better, done at a fast pace!

JEFF W.
Kia Sportage
Neighborhood Garage
Good work.

MARK L.
Service to my car
As always incredible service super fast and well done.

Acura TL
11/17/2020
Helpful, fast and honest
Second time using Kevin Kee's. Great experience both times with my older car, a 2004 Acura. First time I had a blowout and got my front tires replaced. More recently had work done from a fender-bender. Kevin and Lucas were very reasonable in price, honest about my options and took care of my repairs quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend Kevin Kee's!

DAN M.
11/12/2020
Great people. Very knowledgeable in all years of automobile.
I’ve been going to Kevin keys for years. They are very knowledgeable. And I trust them explicitly. Very fair on their billing also

Buick LeSabre
11/11/2020
Engine Check
Best customer service and knowledgeable!!

MIKE R.
11/10/2020
Efficient and professional....
I dropped my car at 9:30 am and Lucas left a message at 10;45 that it was ready.....great service

MELISSA S.
Chaska, MN
10/29/2020
Great Service!
Kevin is my go to service. They are honest and only fix what needs to be fixed. I highly recommend Kevin Kees Auto!

TW
TOM W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/13/2020
Neighborhood Shop
Recently moved into the area and found Kevin kee’s auto service nearby. I knew my rear brakes were knee replacement and I asked Kevin to look over my vehicle to see if anything else needed repair. Kevin was thorough and Honest and said the only thing that needed attention was the rear brakes. He was able to immediately replace the rear brake system and they work great!

JOHN H.
10/08/2020
A competent and professional repair station.
Kevin Kee's just finished making my vehicle ready for winter in their usual professional manner that was highly satisfactory. They are tops!

DAVE L.
Volvo XC90
10/06/2020
First class
I have been going to Kevin Kees for 15+ yrs and the place is first class. We have had multiple of Volvo’s, Ram Trucks, 4- Runners and a Jaguar and always able to keep us on the road. Whether a quick brake light, to oil, to full on brake replacements I have always thought they were the best!

Chevrolet Suburban
09/25/2020
Neighborhood fixture
Listened to my needs. Fixed my car in a timely manner.Great communication

BN
BILL N.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/25/2020
Kevin does a great job on my Suburban. He has saved me in countless ways,, providing good service and a quality product. Carried my truck from 16,000 miles to over 200,000. It runs so well I am not sure when to buy a new one.

CT
CLAYT T.
Dodge Durango
09/24/2020
Excellent Service!
Each time I’ve had Kevin and his team work on one of our vehicles I’ve driven away pleased with the service and knowing the work was done competently and at a competitive price. I highly recommend Kevin Kee’s Auto Service!