MIKE R.
Buick Enclave
11/07/2019
They are consistently on time re servicing my vehicles and a pleasure to deal with.
Kevin and his team are friendly and professional. They are honest and their work has always been efficient and accurate.
My expectations were exceeded and at a fair value

AW
ANN W.
11/05/2019
New Starter in a day!
Called Kevin and left a message Monday night - my starter was going out. Dropped it off Tuesday morning and picked it up Tuesday afternoon all done and ready to go!
He also noted some work that I might be able to get done under warranty which would save me some money. What a guy!

MICK L.
Robbinsdale, MN
Lincoln Aviator
11/05/2019
World’s Best.
Kevin and his team have been helping me for 4 decades or so. They know their stuff and care about me. And they are fun. Nuff said!

LISA B.
Saab 9-3
10/30/2019
Fabulous place
Customer service and service are fabulous!

JACK F.
Acura 3.2TL
10/22/2019
Best auto service in Edina
Kevin always does a good job at a fair price. We appreciate him very much.

CJ
COURTNEY J.
Jeep Patriot
10/11/2019
Quick Service and always Informed
Kevin was the quickest mechanics I’ve ever met, and was available and easy to communicate with.
He kept me informed on what my vehicle status was, and what the potential cost maybe. I appreciated him not moving forward without letting me know what was going on to make sure we were making the best decision.
I highly recommend Kevin to anyone who has any vehicle issues.

JIM R.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2019
kevin kees auto
small 2 bay shop. personable, friendly and knowledgeable. Work done quickly and delivered as promised. Kevin Kares!

Volvo S60
10/01/2019
Knowledgeable and easy to work with
Quick service is important but along with that is the understanding of my car and that is why I'm glad to have Kevin Kee's Auto Service work on my car.

STEVE H.
Acura RDX
09/18/2019
Excellent mechanic at a fair price
Honest and fair and an excellent mechanic

ANDREW B.
Nice, fast, honest.
I was very impressed with Kevin’s timeliness, honesty, and knowledge. I will definitely be going back.

Buick Lucerne
Excellent Work
So fair and does great work!!

RK
RUTH K.
09/11/2019
Kevin makes it easy to do business with him!
Kevin Kee’s service is what we all long for and rarely see anymore. He greets you by name, provides excellent repair - only what your car needs- and it’s done on a handshake. Kevin and his team are top notch professionals and as friendly as they come. I recommend them to everyone looking for honest, accommodating car repair guys!

MICHEAL M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/10/2019
Oil change?
Brought the car in to have it checked out for multiple issues, really just trying to decide if the car was worth keeping. Mentioned that it may need an oil change but common sense would have looked at the overall condition before preforming completely unnecessary maintenance. 200+ $ later was told car was not worth putting money into, except maybe an oil change? Charge for the diagnosis fine, charge me for unnecessary maintenance, come on man!

Jeep CJ7
09/06/2019
Jeep CJ7
Brought my Jeep in and they fixed my issues I worried about with a minimal cost - headlights, floodlights and some gauges. Overall great experience, I plan to return in the future.

09/03/2019
Not impressed
Although Kevin was recommended, I was not impressed with his customer service. I don't know if it is because I am a woman but he seemed to talk to me as if I am stupid. He called my husband instead of me with updates on my car. I never actually even met him. Dropped the car off and picked it up when he wasn't open. I didnt think he was reasonably priced either. I asked him to change my oil if he had time. No comment yes or no for him if he did or don't have time, as if he didn't even know that I requested it.

DO
DAVE O.
Cadillac SRX
08/22/2019
Kevin kees
Honest and reliable. Wouldn’t let anyone else touch my cars.

Eden Prairie, MN
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/17/2019
Trustworthy
Kevin does the work of a man with integrity. Very trustworthy.

BRENT H.
08/13/2019
Took my 4 cylinder car in for only an oil change, picked it up and had a bill for $105. The bill included things I did not ask for. I am confident in the service level but it was too over priced. I would not recommend getting an oil change here unless you confirm the price before hand.

NH
NANCY H.
08/12/2019
Fair, fast and friendly! Don’t go anywhere else!
Kevin and his team are the best!

Volvo S60
08/09/2019
Good experience
Fast, efficient and friendly service