Kilgore's Automotive Service

RD
Robert D.
Kia Sorento
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Took van in for tune up........great service for the last 30 years!!!!!!!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you again Mr. Dugan

HV
Hunter V.
Nissan 350Z
07/15/2018 Category: Service
350Z REPAIR
I will not take my cars anywhere else for service or repair. The most HONEST mechanic you will ever find!!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you Mr. Via..

Steve W.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Kilgore’s Auto Service
Excellent as always. Ron always has collectible cars that he works on for customers as well. It’s like a car show going to Kilgores. Your photo collectors trust run to work on their cars, so should you.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you Steve, good seeing you...

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable service!
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable service!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/03/2018

Thanks Dixie, see you Thursday

KR
Kathleen R.
Pontiac Vibe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
A really knowledgeable mechanic you can count on.
Ron has been fixing our vehicles for years and always does a great job at a reasonable price. Kilgore's was recommended by neighbors when we moved to the Conway area of Orlando and we cannot imagine bringing our vehicles to anyone else.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Ms. Regan

BP
Bob P.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Truck repair
Ron does great work. You can trust him to give appropriate advice and all repairs are priced fairly.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you Dr. Porter

Donn B.
Saint Cloud, FL
05/31/2018 Category: Service
When you find the best, stick with 'em!
I have been relying on Ron for the last 20 or so years and have never felt I was "over charged" or "under serviced." Ron always explains the problem ahead of doing the work, and when I have options, they have been fully explained, both the positives and the negatives. His high standards have rarely, but occasionally, caused delays because his mechanics are always the best, and this can sometimes mean he is a bit understaffed - - but I prefer knowing the work will be the best quality even if it sometimes takes a bit longer. Let's face it: when you're this good, you usually have a lot of customers!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 05/31/2018

Thank you Mr. Barclay, and thank you for the trip back...

Milt D.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Ron and Luann provide the kind of service you would like to receive everywhere but seldom do.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Mr. Denker..

RF
Robert C. F.
Pontiac Vibe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Honest, competent workmanship
Ron and Luanne Kilgore have always been completely truthful and reliable in their automotive repair business. I have never had to bring the car back to them a second time because the car was not repaired properly the first time. I seldom have experienced a breakdown on the road because their workmanship is so good and thorough. I recommend them to my friends often.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you Mr. Francis, hope you have a good weekend.

Casey C.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Another fine job
They not only changed the oil but spotted some potential problems and corrected them.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 05/01/2018

Good seeing you Mr. Cason

BN
Blaine N.
Cocoa Beach, FL
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Honest, Excellent Service
I have been taking my 2002 Lexus to Kilgore's for 10 years and it stills runs like new. He is the only mechanic I trust with my car. Even though I moved out of town in the past year I still drive back to Orlando to take it to him for service.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/20/2018

Hope you have a great weekend Mrs. Norton

Shannon M.
Cadillac STS
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Honest, knowledgeable and friendly
Luanne was the first person I spoke with when I called to let the shop know my car was being dropped off. She was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable about my first experience with Kilgore automotive. Ron is the mechanic and he called me after checking out my car. He too made me very comfortable with his explanations and knowledge of my make and model of car. A few things needed to be done to the car. He explained everything. I never felt like he was trying to add more just to try to make more money. If anything he would let you know if something wasn’t necessary at that time. I actually spent much less than I anticipated. My car was repaired with no further issues and they made sure it was clean when I picked it up. I will recommend Kilgore Auto Repair to all of my family and friends. They are honest and caring.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you Mr. Mayhew, that is very kind of you.

PG
Philip G.
Lake Mary, FL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
The best mechanic ever!
Always the best service from Ron and Luann. They make it very difficult to get rid of my 11 year old Jeep Grand Cherokee!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you Phillip, your car is like new....

PF
Paul F.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent car repair
The people at Kilgore's are very honest and competent. They fix your car and you know it is done right.
Never have to worry about being scammed. And they are on time with having the car ready when they said. Also, no surprises; they always call you if they find anything else that needs fixing.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you Mrs. Flory..

Bud S.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jeep
Like new
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/13/2018

Thanks Bud, I said you came to pick up your new car...

Dave R.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Kilgore's are great!
I've been going to Kilgore's for many years now for all of my automotive servicing and repairs. I have always found them to be totally professional,
honest, courteous, and pleasant. I've recommended them to many friends and associates who have also been totally pleased with their high caliber work.
It's so wonderful knowing you have an ethical mechanic you can count on when needed!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks Mr. Robinson...

Steve W.
Cadillac CTS
04/11/2018 Category: Service
CTS Starter Repair
We have been using Kilgore for the last 15 years. Always excellent service!!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Steve...

David C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Always Great
If something goes wrong with one of the cars in our family, we head to Kilgore's. Always dependable, excellent service and most important, they fix the problem.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Costner...

RP
Richard P.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Kilgore`s is the best!
Kilgore`s is the best! Professional, Honest,Reliable and Friendly. Thanks again,Ron,Luann and Cig,For the many years of Great service. The Best!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Richard, tell Paula Hi...

Sam M.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Even when unexpected problems arise, Ron handles the problem with courtesy and professionalism.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Mr. Morris hope you had a great weekend.