Kilgore's Automotive Service

RN
Renae N.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and mechanics.
Kilgores Automotive always gives excellent service. They have outstanding mechanics and fair pricing. I would recommend them to anyone needing automotive repairs.

Steve W.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & brakes
Excellent service as always.

SK
Steve K.
Buick Century Gran Sport
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Nobody does it better
I am amazed how often I have come across other people that use Kilgore's, and find out that they also say that Nobody Does It Better.
I have taken my car to Ron for over 18 years now, and I trust him and Luann with my show car for just about any work that needs to be done.
If anyone ask me for a good place to have repairs done …. I do them one better and say no need to go to a good place, Take your vehicle to
the BEST PLACE... Kilgore's.

TH

Kathleen G.
Longwood, FL
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as always!!!
Excellent, professional comprehensive care for my vehicle for many, many years. Always stands behind the work provided.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 09/10/2018

Sam B.
Belle Isle, FL
Mazda CX-9
09/07/2018 Category: Service
The owners are personal, professional, and engaging
there is no other automotive service that compares-
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you Mr. Butler

JJ
Johanna J.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
experience, honesty,friendlyness i always know that i am appreciated true friends
I ALWAYS TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS ABOUT THE GREAT SERVICE I GET AT KILGORE'S
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you Mrs. Jenkins always good talking to you.

RL
Ron L.
Honda Element
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Turstworthy, great service
We have been taking our cars here for 20+ years. Mr. Kilgore always does a good thorough job and we are confident when we leave that the work was done right. Luanne takes good care of us, getting us in and out with a big smile.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Longman, have fun with that house...

RF
Robert C. F.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Reliable and honest service
Ron and Luanne Kilgore are an honest and competent alternative in Southeast Orlando for car repair. I've been going to them for 12 years and never has any of the 6 cars we have owned during that period broken down on road. So, they have done excellent maintenance on our vehicles, but they have also spotted things that were worn out and needing repair (before it became an issue). I have never had to return a vehicle for being improperly repaired and I've never had a need for repair that they were unable to fix... first time.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Mr. Francis, always good seeing you.

BN
Blaine N.
Cocoa Beach, FL
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Kilgore's Review
I have been bringing my care to Kilgore's over 15 years. I started with them from a recommendation by a friend. Even though I have moved out of town, I still arrange my schedule so that I can drive to Orlando to have it serviced. Kilgore's has always had honest, reliable, excellent service. They are always up front with all the costs, never any hidden fees. I know that when I drive my car away it is in perfect running order. Would I recommend them, you betcha!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you Mrs. Norton, always good seeing you

EA
Ed A.
Toyota Sequoia
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy and great work
Have been using Kilgores for about 20 years for all my vehicle needs. They are trustworthy and their work is excellent.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you Mrs. Albine.

Del C.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
EXPERT, EDUCATED MECHANICS..PERIOD !
I HAVE BEEN A CLIENT OF KILGORE'S, FOR THE PAST MANY, MANY YEARS. EVEN WITH A NEW VEHICLE, I CHOSE TAKING
IT TO KILGORE'S AS I KNEW IT WOULD BE PROPERLY AND PROFESSIONALLY CARED FOR.
RON DOES NOT FOOL AROUND AND HE STANDS BEHIND ALL HIS WORK
HE AND HIS WIFE AND THE MECHANICS, ARE A TEAM, WORKING TOGETHER , TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE.
MY OLE RED TRUCK WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE GOOD HANDS OF KILGORE'S..
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you Mr. Clouser, good seeing you.

Bud S.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks Bud.

Dave R.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
As always, Kilgore's gave great service.
I so appreciate taking my car to Kilgore's as I know that they are always trustworthy and honest. Both Mr. & Mrs. K. are polite and pleasant
no matter what-- and it's like leaving my car in the hands of good friends. But VERY professional good friends!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you Mr. Robinson.

SK
Steve K.
Buick Century Gran Sport
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Nobody does it better
For the past 18 years I have only trusted Kilgore's to work on my vehicle. This Automotive service was recommended to me by a co-work and I have thanked them many times for that recommendation. The service is great and the trust in Ron and his staff has always been top notch. Weather you have a new car or an older collectable, you can't go wrong getting the best service. I highly recommend Kilgore's and trust you will too.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you Steve...

Casey C.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Usual good service
Took care of the initial problem and spotted other stuff that needed attention.

WQ
William Q.
07/22/2018 Category: Service
As always, Kilgore Automotive has given us prompt and excellent service. We love all you guys.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Quirk, good seeing you..

Joe C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service.
Thanks for the great service.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Joe..

RP
Richard P.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Kilgore`s always goes the extra mile!
Kilgore`s always provides you with the best service! you can drive away knowing that your vehicle has been carefully inspected ,properly diagnosed and properly taken care of. Kilgore`s always goes the extra mile to make sure your vehicle is in the best shape that it can be in.
P.S. Happy belated Birthday, Luann
God Bless
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Richard and Paula, sorry I missed you and thank you for the birthday wishes it was a great surprise.

RD
Robert D.
Kia Sorento
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Took van in for tune up........great service for the last 30 years!!!!!!!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 07/16/2018