Kilgore's Automotive Service

Robert C. F.
Pontiac Vibe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Honest, competent workmanship
Ron and Luanne Kilgore have always been completely truthful and reliable in their automotive repair business. I have never had to bring the car back to them a second time because the car was not repaired properly the first time. I seldom have experienced a breakdown on the road because their workmanship is so good and thorough. I recommend them to my friends often.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you Mr. Francis, hope you have a good weekend.

Casey C.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Another fine job
They not only changed the oil but spotted some potential problems and corrected them.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 05/01/2018

Good seeing you Mr. Cason

BN
Blaine N.
Cocoa Beach, FL
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Honest, Excellent Service
I have been taking my 2002 Lexus to Kilgore's for 10 years and it stills runs like new. He is the only mechanic I trust with my car. Even though I moved out of town in the past year I still drive back to Orlando to take it to him for service.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/20/2018

Hope you have a great weekend Mrs. Norton

Shannon M.
Cadillac STS
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Honest, knowledgeable and friendly
Luanne was the first person I spoke with when I called to let the shop know my car was being dropped off. She was very pleasant and made me feel comfortable about my first experience with Kilgore automotive. Ron is the mechanic and he called me after checking out my car. He too made me very comfortable with his explanations and knowledge of my make and model of car. A few things needed to be done to the car. He explained everything. I never felt like he was trying to add more just to try to make more money. If anything he would let you know if something wasn’t necessary at that time. I actually spent much less than I anticipated. My car was repaired with no further issues and they made sure it was clean when I picked it up. I will recommend Kilgore Auto Repair to all of my family and friends. They are honest and caring.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you Mr. Mayhew, that is very kind of you.

PG
Philip G.
Lake Mary, FL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
The best mechanic ever!
Always the best service from Ron and Luann. They make it very difficult to get rid of my 11 year old Jeep Grand Cherokee!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you Phillip, your car is like new....

PF
Paul F.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent car repair
The people at Kilgore's are very honest and competent. They fix your car and you know it is done right.
Never have to worry about being scammed. And they are on time with having the car ready when they said. Also, no surprises; they always call you if they find anything else that needs fixing.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/13/2018

Thank you Mrs. Flory..

Bud S.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jeep
Like new
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/13/2018

Thanks Bud, I said you came to pick up your new car...

Dave R.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Kilgore's are great!
I've been going to Kilgore's for many years now for all of my automotive servicing and repairs. I have always found them to be totally professional,
honest, courteous, and pleasant. I've recommended them to many friends and associates who have also been totally pleased with their high caliber work.
It's so wonderful knowing you have an ethical mechanic you can count on when needed!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks Mr. Robinson...

Steve W.
Cadillac CTS
04/11/2018 Category: Service
CTS Starter Repair
We have been using Kilgore for the last 15 years. Always excellent service!!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you Steve...

David C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Always Great
If something goes wrong with one of the cars in our family, we head to Kilgore's. Always dependable, excellent service and most important, they fix the problem.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/05/2018

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Costner...

RP
Richard P.
Kilgore`s is the best!
Kilgore`s is the best! Professional, Honest,Reliable and Friendly. Thanks again,Ron,Luann and Cig,For the many years of Great service. The Best!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Richard, tell Paula Hi...

Sam M.
Ford Police Interceptor
Always great service
Even when unexpected problems arise, Ron handles the problem with courtesy and professionalism.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Mr. Morris hope you had a great weekend.

Bruce B.
Leesburg, FL
Dodge Pickup R1500
Saved from disaster
I stared having a small leak in my water pump, it was not in need of immediate repair. After 4 months it became time to repair. A full test of my coolant system ( radiator) with a pressure test revield 3 small leaks in my radiator. Pending disaster. Ron & Sig double teamed my truck and put me back on the road. The Best of Best , every time.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you Mr. Chevy Man....

Stephanie W.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
I always recommend Kilgore's to anyone who asks. I was very happy with my most recent visit, as I always am. Happy Easter!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks Stephaie, hope you had a good Easter..

Andres B.
03/30/2018
Honest and professional!
This shop is professional and knowledgeable. They use quality parts and have a fair hourly rate.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 03/30/2018

Thanks Andres, we will call you Monday about the Explorer.

Craig W.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience!!
Kilgore's has worked on/maintained my vehicles for over 30 years. The work is always done right the first time, nothing un-necessary is ever done. That's why I keep returning to Kilgore's!
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 03/30/2018

Thanks Craig, Happy Easter to you and your family.

Robert H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Routine check-up
The service is top notch, always a good experience.
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you Mrs. Hewston...

TH
Terrance H.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/25/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Great work as always in a timely manner
Ron & Luanne K. from Kilgore's Automotive Service responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Hayes Senior....

Sam B.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
There are not enough words to describe the high quality of service and citizenship.
There are not enough words to describe the high quality of service and citizenship at Kilgores automotive.

Thank you Mr. Butler

HD
Hiram d.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Close to home, great owners, friendly and approachable, and fair price.
So far, the repair has held up. Yey! Kilgore is definitely recommendable.

Thank you..