Overall Rating 3.5454582/5Overall Rating 3.5454582/5Overall Rating 3.5454582/5rating 3.5454582rating 3.5454582
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Great service! And answering questions to my concerns

Mary M.
Colby, WI
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome employees
I keep coming back year after year because of the selection of vehicles and great service and employees. First impressions do mean a lot and Chen is the 1st person to greet you always a smile and caring attitude. Mechanics never keep u waiting only if they have to do extra always an explanation.

Michael D.
Kronenwetter, WI
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service and I even recommended to my parents they should lease a car from here, which they did.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful and review! It is our pleasure having you and your parents in for service.

Ruth R.
Rosholt, WI
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Glass coat stain removal
I love Koucerek, but that said, it was a month from my original claim before my service appt. Service took a full hour longer than quoted. Windows still are grimy on the inside, but rest of car looks great!
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

I appoligze that the repairs took longer than we expected, we should have updated you during the process.
We do not clean the inside of the windows during our exterior hand wash. If you would like us to clean the windows please ask and we will get it taken care of for you.

Daniel C.
Weston, WI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change.
They always do a great job, and treat you with great respect.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Dan for the the 5 star reivew! It was great having you in for service

LP
Laurie P.
Tigerton, WI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service always 5 stars top to bottom
What a great place to spend your hard earned money. Chen always treats us very well.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was wonderful having you in for service with your Tucson.

Schofield, WI
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Never coming again
took way to long for my car to get back to me.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

When dealing with an insurance company and their policies, we have little control over the time frame the repairs take. We quoted out your repairs to your agent and he declined some of the repairs we suggested. Once the part your agent ordered came in, not ordered by us, we had multiple incorrect parts. So we had to start the process over and get the correct parts.
Once we installed the parts your insurance agent approved, we could not perform the alignment due to the damaged parts that we originally quoted out that where not approved by your insurance company.
This then resulted in us having to start another claim with your agent. We needed to get the approval to do the repairs that we originally quoted out to them.
I hope you can see how we are not at fault in the time it took to do your repairs and we did everything we could to get your vehicle back to you. If your insurance company approved the original quote with the parts we wanted to use, the repairs would have taken multiple weeks less time than then it did.

Merrill, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2019 Category: Service
The recommended service is very expensive and doubt that all is needed. Also doubt if sometimes each item is really done.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Everything we recommend during a service is right from Hyundai or recommended by our factory trained technicians for our driving conditions. Please do not hesitate to ask to see any of the parts we replace during your service if you ever feel we are not performing all the work we state we are. Rest assured we are however please feel free to ask to see what is being done. It would be our pleasure to show you.

SG
Scott G.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, effiecient.
Always treated professionally.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

It was our pleasure having you in with your Tucson!

Dale D.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2019 Category: Service
We bring our vehicle here for all work, friendly people, easy to work with, no problems

Robert M.
Arbor Vitae, WI
12/25/2018 Category: Service
The way a person is treated.
Chen is always so helpful and it is a pleasure to have him meet my needs.

2015 Hyundai Azera
Great service appt
THRILLED with my last service appt.-love the fact I was notified of what services will be due at my upcoming appt
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai!

Melissa S.
Aniwa, WI
Thank you!!
As in the past they stand behind the sale of my Sante Fe Sport! Some dealers once they make the sale it’s a done deal on things promised. Not here!!! I’m very satisfied! From purchase to service I’ve always been taken care of here.

Judith S.
Weston, WI
Friendly....Efficient.
Chen greets me like an old friend....and I feel like treats me like one also. I know my car is in good hands with him.

JZ
Jeffrey Z.
Schofield, WI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always
I never have to worry as they always provide great service and address all issues.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

It was our pleasure having you in with your Genesis. Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai!

Marla C.
Hazel Crest, IL
12/11/2018
My Tucson broke down on a dark highway on November and was towed to Kocourek. Chen kept in contact with me while my repairs were underway. I was 300 miles away at home after the breakdown. He intervened on my behalf to get my car towed back to me in Chicago after repairs were completed. This is my fourth Hyundai purchase, and, by far, Kocourek has been the best customer service experience I have had.

Barb B.
Rosholt, WI
12/11/2018 Category: Service
outstanding staff
Great service,friendly staff,awsome overall experience as always.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

It was our pleasure having you in for service!

EW
Edward W.
Marshfield, WI
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Personal service...the Service person knows my name and my history and uses that to make sure our needs are met.
As always, Chen did a great job of making sure we were comfortable with the wait to have our car serviced. The technicians did an excellent job of making sure our car was "road ready" in every sense.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thankyou for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure having you in for service with your Sonata

BP
Beth P.
Saint Germain, WI
12/07/2018 Category: Service
I requested to be in and out in an hour. They were great in getting me out within that hour
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai for your vehicle needs!

Rex G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
I feel that I get serviced with honesty
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai for your vehicle needs!