Overall Rating 3.5454582/5Overall Rating 3.5454582/5Overall Rating 3.5454582/5rating 3.5454582rating 3.5454582
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

02/13/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai needed 3 recalls done on it. Chen explained what needed to be done to the vehicle in layman's terms. He was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai for your vehicle needs!

Jonnee B.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service appt
Chen's the best
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

It is our pleasure having you in for service with your Hyundai!

Roger B.

Katrina B.
Merrill, WI
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Kocourek Hyundai is the Best!
I always love bringing my Hyundai Elantra into Kocourek. Since I began my relationship with this company, I’ve seen nothing but outstanding service. Chen is my service representative and he delivers excellent customer service!

Hyundai’s warranties, service, and functionality in their cars is remarkable. I’ll never drive anything other than a Hyundai again!

Thank you for your wonderful service, Kocourek!
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is great to hear when our guest are pleased when they are here with their Hyundai!

GH
Gloria H.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly courteous service
Once again Kocourek and Chen came through to help me take care of the issue w/my car. Chen is always so helpful to me and I trust his advice in regard to service on my car.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Mary P.
White Lake, WI
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Chen Lor, the Service Manager
Chen is the reason we continue to return. His service and hospitality are exceptional. He is accommodating, knowledgeable and trustworthy.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai for your vehicle needs!

DZ
Donald Z.
Merrill, WI
02/02/2019 Category: Service
test drive gift card
This was a scam.Went to Stevens Point for a test drive and was going to get a gift card that didn't happen.Please correct this.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Please feel free to reach out to us directly about the Hyundai promotion gift card. Was the test drove done here or at the Stevens Point Hyundai dealership?

Alex S.
Minocqua, WI
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Understanding empathy
Made my day by squeezing my my sonata in on the schedule, since I am battling cancer and cannot commit to a stern appointment. Thank you
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

It was our pleasure having you in for service. If you need anything from us to make a doctors appointment please do not hesitate to ask.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/28/2019 Category: Service
What is this
our sonata has 60000 miles.and needs $500. Plus service. I don’t think so.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai

Dawn M.
Hatley, WI
01/24/2019 Category: Service
The people are great and very helpful.
Chen was very helpful because he helped me set up my blue link.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Ryan B.
Port Edwards, WI
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Caring & professional
I went in for the 1,000 mile “check up” on my new Elantra and had a concern about the passenger seat belt warming going off without anyone or anything in the seat. They performed the usual service, checked for error codes, and tested the passenger seat sensor by placing several objects on the seat to look into the cause. Although no codes were found and the testing didn’t find any issues, the technician said the concern gets reported to Hyuandi and put in my service records.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was our pleasure to look into you concern on the seat sensor. If the seat belt charm comes on in the future please just stop in so we can take a look at the vehicle.

Roxana S.
Pickerel, WI
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2019 Category: Service
people working at Kocoureks are honest and prompt and very helpful
Darci, was so great to work with. Everytime I emailed or called her she got back to me the same day, with an answer to my question.
She worked hard to find the car I wanted and got it there, early for us to pick up. I will definately recommend her to anyone I talk to interested in buying their next car.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and comments. It is our pleasure to assist you in all aspects with yout Kona.

Thank you!

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
Great service! And answering questions to my concerns
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Mary M.
Colby, WI
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome employees
I keep coming back year after year because of the selection of vehicles and great service and employees. First impressions do mean a lot and Chen is the 1st person to greet you always a smile and caring attitude. Mechanics never keep u waiting only if they have to do extra always an explanation.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review and comments! It is our pleasure having you in for service

Michael D.
Kronenwetter, WI
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service and I even recommended to my parents they should lease a car from here, which they did.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the wonderful and review! It is our pleasure having you and your parents in for service.

Ruth R.
Rosholt, WI
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Glass coat stain removal
I love Koucerek, but that said, it was a month from my original claim before my service appt. Service took a full hour longer than quoted. Windows still are grimy on the inside, but rest of car looks great!
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

I appoligze that the repairs took longer than we expected, we should have updated you during the process.
We do not clean the inside of the windows during our exterior hand wash. If you would like us to clean the windows please ask and we will get it taken care of for you.

Daniel C.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change.
They always do a great job, and treat you with great respect.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Dan for the the 5 star reivew! It was great having you in for service

LP
Laurie P.
Tigerton, WI
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service always 5 stars top to bottom
What a great place to spend your hard earned money. Chen always treats us very well.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was wonderful having you in for service with your Tucson.

Schofield, WI
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Never coming again
took way to long for my car to get back to me.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

When dealing with an insurance company and their policies, we have little control over the time frame the repairs take. We quoted out your repairs to your agent and he declined some of the repairs we suggested. Once the part your agent ordered came in, not ordered by us, we had multiple incorrect parts. So we had to start the process over and get the correct parts.
Once we installed the parts your insurance agent approved, we could not perform the alignment due to the damaged parts that we originally quoted out that where not approved by your insurance company.
This then resulted in us having to start another claim with your agent. We needed to get the approval to do the repairs that we originally quoted out to them.
I hope you can see how we are not at fault in the time it took to do your repairs and we did everything we could to get your vehicle back to you. If your insurance company approved the original quote with the parts we wanted to use, the repairs would have taken multiple weeks less time than then it did.