Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

Janice T.
Wittenberg, WI
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Necessary services were performed with good customer service.

Mosinee, WI

Scott G.
Wausau, WI
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
They got me in quickly, took care of my service, and treated me great.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

It was our pleasure having you in for service with your Hyundai!

PG
Patricia G.
Marion, WI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Amazing friendly service
I was very unsure of the car I wanted when I walked into Kocourek Hyundai. Alex was amazing even, when I test drive almost every SUV on the lot.
10 out of 10 will recommend.

Daniel C.
Weston, WI
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Choi and his staff always to a great job.
Choi always explain what exactly is being done on your car, and why it needs to be done.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai for your vehicle needs!

Missy P.
Pittsville, WI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Chen and Derrick from the service department went above and beyond to assist me with getting my vehicle taken care of .
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

James C.
Marshfield, WI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Pretty Good
Took a little longer than expected.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Weston, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Review
Great customer service and answer all your questions.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

BP
Beth P.
Saint Germain, WI
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Oil cap not put on
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

I apologize for the error on our part as this was inexcusable mistake for us to make. Your refund will be coming to you shortly for the maintenance service.

I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you,

Wausau, WI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Very Pleased With the Service We Received
We bought our car last June and recently had an appointment for routine maintenance.
We have consistently had a good experience with Kocourek Hyundai and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable place for sales and service.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you for choosing Kocourek Hyundai! It was wonderful having you in for service.

Tyler S.
Edgar, WI
05/05/2020
This place is a disgrace to society
I Took my car in to have a “cold weather kit” installed on my 2011Jetta TDI and all was good until I had an engine light pop up on my dash 2 months later. The first thing I did was pop the hood and look for obvious signs of something wrong. To my surprise the engine cover was missing, which is a small problem, but regardless an issue in my eyes being as the quality of work and assurance should be the best coming from a dealership. I called the shop about my issue and didn’t hear back for two weeks. I ended up going to the service guys and flat out asking them “where did my engine cover go”? I was then told I never had an engine cover, which was not true. I proceeded to ask how much is one to obtain a new one and I was told “400$ but you can go to a junk yard and find a used one” I ended up speaking to the manager and as of now nothing is resolved. The fact of the matter is, costumers should not have to worry that after there service they may have objects missing from there car in my case a “400$” engine cover or have to go out of the way and buy a part that was initially on the vehicle prior to have to having service.

Dealing with the service crew the whole time was horrific, to tell a customer that they are wrong and proceed to lie to them even without any proof to back up there false claims is at the level of professionalism of which I’d expect from a non reputable shop, but coming from the luxury brand of Audi and Volkswagen is straight up pathetic and unjustifiable.

Lessons to be learned including the following:

Remove your engine cover prior to taking car in for service, and leave it at home and re install yourself to insure no theft of said object occurs.

Be prepared to be lied to ( this one is a big one so be prepared)

Lastly bring that check book along, to ensure you have enough money to pay for the questionable, quality of work, and to pay for the new items you now have to buy for your vehicle because the ones that were on when you took the vehicle in, have now disappeared.

Would give 0 stars, however, 1 is unfortunately the lowest option.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Tyler we talked about your concern with your engine cover. Being this is the only the second time we have worked on your 2011 Jetta, our technician stated that the engine cover was already missing when we started on it. We have no reason to remove and keep engine covers from our guest. With this being said we did purchase a used engine cover for you.
You stated to make sure to bring your checkbook along to pay for repairs. I apologize that when we talked, I did not understand this comment as you had zero cost associated with your repairs. You had no out of pocket expense with your visit to us.
I apologize that you are frustrated with your warranty visit to us with your 2011 Jetta and will be calling you when the engine cover comes in for your vehicle.

Minocqua, WI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Professionals
Professional service as always.
Grant R., Service Manager from Kocourek Hyundai responded on 05/01/2020

CN
Chris N.
Eagle River, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2020 Category: Service
Best in class
Excellent service center with a clean waiting area and super staff. Few dealer service centers could rival Kocourek.

Susan S.