Curtis W.
Tekamah, NE
09/25/2020
Sub mediocrity at its best.
I brought in my truck for not starting and a charging issue. They charged me $150 to replace a fuse and not fix the starting issue. Then, after a second tow, they want $550 to fix what they overlooked in the first place.

I just went in to pick up my keys to have my truck towed elsewhere, where I can actually get mechanics with professionalism and integrity, and was verbally judged by Mike, apparently on my appearance, or on my back up vehicle. Nice customer service.

So after two tows to Koplin, I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Koplin didn't even offer an apology or an explanation. I'm out $150, and my truck still isn't fixed. I'd like to know what I paid for. And why it wasn't diagnosed property the first time.

09/14/2011
koplin is the best
Corey is soooo awesome! he is very helpful and easy to talk to especially since im a female and i have NO knowledge of cars what-so-ever!!! i love taking my vehicle there if i can afford it. The only downfall is it can be a little pricy but its worth it in the long run! they are the only people i trust to do the job right.

MEGAN B.
09/14/2011
koplin is the best

JERRY L.
09/12/2011
Honest and very competitive
Honest and very competitive service work. I have not had any problems with there work and I would reccomend them.

RICH H.
09/06/2011
Car evaluation for purchase
Service was prompt and reasonably priced.

CHRIS H.
08/30/2011
review
clear estimate, no surprises, very courteous.