Joey S.
Wilmington, NC
09/04/2018
They ripped me off!!
Do not go to L&A auto in supply, off of 17 and ask them to run a diagnostic. They charged me $60 just to run codes! Yeah, the same stuff that O'reillys, Advance auto, and Autozone will do for free right there in their parking lot, L&A will charge $60 to do... I didn't notice at the time I paid because I was distracted, and didn't realize that that's all they did until 2 days later when I was reviewing my info. So definitely review your bill before you pay if you choose to go to them and don't let them rip you off like they did me...

RL
ROBERT L.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/11/2017
My first choice for my vehicles
L and A has a great reputation and they have earned it! I found them through a number of recommendations from neighbors and friends. I have taken the vehicles to them and they have performed extremely well. I am glad to know there is someone I can trust with my Corvette.

DANNY L.
04/10/2017
Fast Service, Very Reasonable Rates, Professional Staff, Customer Service
As usual Angie, Louie, Matthew and the rest of the Staff went the extra mile with my recent Brake and Tire issues. Angie always trys to get me the best price she can on replacement parts. Matthew was very helpful in helping me get a New set of Tires to replace the defective ones at a Great Price. Louie went the extra mile in resolving my brake booster issues and reassured me that customer satisfaction was number one at L and A.
A+++++++

MICHIEAL S.
04/02/2017
Great Friendly Service
Employees are very helpful and friendly. Received quick, quality service for a reasonable price!

Brenda M.
03/29/2017
Always Do Honest Job And Friendly
No matter what time you come in for service or what you need done all of the L&A crew treat you like family. They do their best to get you in and out as quick as possible . When it comes to repairs they have actually showed me the problems and told me the amount needed to five me.time to get the intended money for.repairs. There is no better service station around!!

SO
Susan O.
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Susan said the employees at this business were honest and prompt. They fill her in on what service is being provided. They do what she tells them and nothing more.

WC

AL
ASHLEY L.
03/23/2017
Customer service
You guys were fast and friendly when inspecting my cars.

WH
William H.
03/23/2017 Category: Service
William said this facility is great. They're honest and thorough and he trusts them thoroughly with his vehicle.

RE
RICHARD E.
03/21/2017
Oil change and tire rotation
I pretty much always L and A because I get very good service. They are very responsive and professional ech time I have u8sed them. Never had a complaint.

RL
ROBERT L.
Ford Flex
03/21/2017
No better repair shop around
I have always had excellent service from L and A. When they recommend something more than what my vehicle is there for, I know that I really need it. There is never any pressure or doubt about whether they are just trying to upsell me. I trust all of my vehicles to L and A Auto Repair.

JOE A.
Nissan Frontier
03/15/2017
Best service ever
Always there when you need them.

SL
Shawn L.
03/14/2017 Category: Service
Shawn said this business did a good job.

EH
Ellis H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Ellis said they give excellent service and they stand behind their work.

TR
Thomas R.
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Teresa. She said the work went well and they were friendly.

RA
ROBERT A.
Saab 9-3
03/10/2017
Inspection Repairs
Inspection showed repairs were needed. These were done promptly and I was able to renew my registration on time.

DAWN C.
Oak Island, NC
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/10/2017
Great Service, friendly staff
I am so impressed with the service and honesty I have received at L & A. Staff is very accommodating and efficient. Dixie is the best customer service/greeter I have ever seen! Thanks for the great service.

GM
Gene M.
03/09/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Martha. She said they've been happy with this business.

Ronald B.
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Ronald said the business is good.

EB
Edgar B.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Edgar said he will recommend this business for service.