Latest Review about 1 year ago

RF
Rob F.
Ford Econoline
02/19/2013 Category: Service
Rob said he has been using the business for 30 years and they always do excellent work.

LW
Lisa W.
Lexus GS 300
02/19/2013 Category: Service
Lisa said everything she encountered, from the price to the interaction with the people at this business, was all great.

Laura B.
Saturn SC2
02/18/2013 Category: Service
Laura mentioned the business looked at a vehicle she was considering buying and did a good job.

John L.
Volkswagen Golf
02/18/2013 Category: Service
John said they always take good care of him and they gave him a good deal.

HW
Hal W.
Ford Econoline
02/15/2013 Category: Service
Hal said the business does a good job and comes through in emergencies.

BK
Bob K.
02/13/2013 Category: Service
Bob said this business squeezed him in quickly, they solved the problem quickly and at a reasonable price.

IB
ISABELLE B.
Volkswagen Golf
02/09/2013
Honest and competent
Ever since I switched to this garage, I have had nothing but positive experiences when my car needs repairs. Sound advice, honest appraisals and genuine helpfulness. Great garage.

AU
ALEX U.
02/06/2013
They did what they said
I needed the belt in my car replaced. Karl gave me a price, told me it would be 30-45 min. I came back 45 min later and it was all ready, for the exact price he quoted me. They did what they said they'd do and I can't ask much more than that.

MARTIN P.
Ford Taurus X
02/05/2013
Great service, reasonable priced
Karl diagnosed my car, had solutions to all my questions and lined up all the parts to address them. When the wrong part was delivered, he arranged for a rental car for me.

JOHN R.
07/07/2011
Clean, Well-Lit Shop - Terrific Cust. Service
It was time for our 60k mile check-up. Knowing this had to be done soon, we started checking around for recommendations. Time & time again we were seeing '5 Star' ratings. Now we know why. Thanks Karl; and Stacey, too! You guys made our little Focus 'hummm'! Sincerely, The Rose's, Seattle