ANDREW M.
Jeep Cherokee
04/08/2021
Honest and dependable
They tell you how it is and take care of whatever automotive need you have while treating you with respect and honesty.

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
04/05/2021
Always the best
I've been coming here for years for routine oil changes and really any issue my car has. Recently needed to spend a bunch on getting axles fixed and tires replaced, and I didn't even consider shopping around, because they always take care of my car fast and painlessly-and have never tried to upsell or scam me.

RP
ROSA/JACK P.
Nissan Versa Note
04/05/2021
Gil always does a good job.

WV
WANDA V.
California City, CA
Jeep Liberty
03/26/2021
They were fast, and courteous.

ANALYIA B.
03/23/2021
Best service ever!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Kia Rio
03/22/2021
Always friendly, good customer service
I have been bringing my car here since I moved into the area a few years ago. I appreciate their honesty and the fact that they don't hound you on making this or that repair. They give you the facts and let you make the decision with no pressure. I have always been happy with my car after it has been serviced and I have told several people they need to come here if they need something done on their car. I highly recommend this place!

NP
NANCY / URIEL P.
Anaheim, CA
Ford Expedition
03/14/2021
I was very satisfied with the service that was made to my FORD experience Expedition. Outstanding customer service from Katrina.

KAITLYN S.
Scion tC
03/11/2021
Friendly and quality
Love this place. Katrina is so friendly and they did great work identifying and fixing my cars rattling noise.

TW
TRUDY/MARK W.
Ford Flex
02/21/2021
Honesty
We love the family feel here. They do excellent work.

01/18/2021
The customer service
Great customer service every time.

SARA C.
01/13/2021
Nice
Nice work

AN
AMADO N.
Mazda CX-5
12/26/2020
Honest, good customer service.
I expected a big job but the technician guaranteed that the service I thought I needed was not necessary. They were honest and accommodating.

TE
TIM E.
12/24/2020
Excellent Service / Complete Satisfaction
I went to Firestone for an oil change and tire rotation. Thankfully I did because I learned that I was practically "out of brakes" on my car. The routine inspection conducted identified an issue that required immediate attention and I appreciate the team in their attempt to keeping my car in good operational condition. I find the team at Lancaster Firestone very friendly and courteous with work performed to my complete satisfaction.

JO