ANDREW M.
Jeep Cherokee
11/29/2019
Great quality service
I never have a issue coming here whether it’s for new tires or service. These people don’t B.S you and tell you like it is.

AV
ANDRE V.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/26/2019
oil change
had good and fast service office people are nice overall i am pleased

MICHAEL H.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/19/2019
Very friendly
Thanks awesome service

RF
ROBERT F.
11/17/2019
New tires for my Toyota tacoma
Was in and out within 1 and 1/2 hour with 4 new tires and new brakes in front Angel did an excellent jobthank you Gary and thank to your guys @ Firestone 😁

JAMES K.
Glendale, AZ
Dodge Charger
10/06/2019
Very customer friendly!
They take care of your vehicle as if it is their own. They don’t try to up sell you, and treat you as if you are family!

CHRISTOPHER H.
09/12/2019
Bad service rep
Very rude, will not use there location anymore.

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
08/05/2019
Fast, reliable, honest!
I've been going to LF for a few years now, and anytime there is an issue with my car, it is taken care of quickly without any upselling. Most recently, my car wasn't starting reliably, so I brought it in and in less than 3 hrs they had done a diagnostic, replaced my battery, fixed a turn signal light and did an oil change. You really can't get better than that!

JESSICA S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/05/2019
Fixed everything under my hood basically
If you want great work done. Firestone is the place to go. I really like the people working there. Very nice and they did my car as fast as possible. I always go to them for anything major In my Infiniti.

DONNA C.
06/28/2019
Excellent service!
I love the excellent service that they provide, and all of the staff are extremely nice.

MICHAEL T. M.
Hyundai Veloster
06/09/2019
Another great experience
I have been taking my cars into Lancaster Firestone for years. They always are friendly, helpful, and explanatory when it comes to service. Their tire service is fantastic. I am always amazed with their work, speed of completion, and they always find time to make you feel welcome. I'll keep going back to them.

DAN S.
06/08/2019
Dave and Gray are honest willing to listen. Great service and prices.

V
Valued Customer
Acton, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/06/2019
Love this place
Katrina and Gary are the best. I trust them wholeheartedly with both my car and truck. They are honest and truly care about their customers.

PG
PAMELA/MICHAEL G.
06/02/2019
Fast and friendly service always
As always I walked in on a busy Saturday and only a couple of minutes Gary greeted me and got my service going. They were able to start less than five minutes later. Very quick and friendly staff and other customers. Recommend to anyone who needs service

JOHN(RACHEL) H.
05/22/2019
VERY PROFESSIONAL
My family and I have been having our maintenance and repairs completed here since 1996. Not once have we ran into issues. Now Christiana is there running the shop with her dad and she is very knowledgeable. It's so nice whenever you call they recognize your phone number. I would recommend this location to anyone.

AV
ANDRE V.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/11/2019
Flat tire repair
fast and courteous service Gary and his workers are always polite

SG
SHEILA G.
05/07/2019
Close, professional and trustworthy
I am 3rd generation in my family using the talents of Lancaster Firestone. This time I took it in to be check over for safety for a trim. They found things that would have made it unsafe for me to drive on a long trip. They replaced/fixed all the problems and got me back on the road. They come highly recommended by my family.

DEIDRE R.
05/06/2019
Fantastic Service and Staff
I cannot speak a high enough praise on the impeccable service that receive every time I need to visit the Lancaster Firestone. I am so grateful know that my car is in good care.

Kia Rio
04/27/2019
Friendly and Nice
This was my first time here. I appreciated the kindness and friendliness of the office workers. They don't try to pressure you into buying services or anything like that. They will let you know what they found and you can make the decision whether to proceed or not. As a single girl, I know automotive shops can try to take advantage of you to get you to do things you don't really need. But it's not like that here. I was very comfortable and everything was done right. I will definitely be using them in the future.

CF
CHRISTINE F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/17/2019
superior service
Services and repairs were completed earlier than estimated and the cost estimate accurate. Friendly helpful help at the counter and in the garage.

LORI B.
04/02/2019
Definitely the place to go for great service, kind employees and knowing they are the real deal.