Latest Review about 1 month ago

GEORGE B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/25/2020
Vesit
A very friendly place, and the employee were very friendly and nice.

RUSSELL/SANDY H.
02/23/2020
Lancaster Firestone takes great care of my vehicles
Lancaster Firestone provides a caring friendly atmosphere as well as professional mechanics to service my vehicles.

DAN S.
02/19/2020
Honest
Won’t go else where, honest quick and you can drive away knowing the job was done right.

ROBERT / JENNIFER R.
Palmdale, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/18/2020
The Best!
Great customer service skills, mechanics are mechanically inclined, Location, and prices are awesome! We've been a customer for over 2 years and we know that we can depend on Firestone to help us make right choices for our vehicles. Thanks everyone at Firestone in Lancaster K street!! we love you guys!

AE
ALBERT E.
Chevrolet Spark
02/18/2020
Friendly
Fast and friendly very reliable.

JAMES K.
Glendale, AZ
Ram 1500
12/10/2019
Personal service
Great service and great prices

ANDREW M.
Jeep Cherokee
11/29/2019
Great quality service
I never have a issue coming here whether it’s for new tires or service. These people don’t B.S you and tell you like it is.

AV
ANDRE V.
Palmdale, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
11/26/2019
oil change
had good and fast service office people are nice overall i am pleased

MICHAEL H.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/19/2019
Very friendly
Thanks awesome service

RF
ROBERT F.
11/17/2019
New tires for my Toyota tacoma
Was in and out within 1 and 1/2 hour with 4 new tires and new brakes in front Angel did an excellent jobthank you Gary and thank to your guys @ Firestone ?

JAMES K.
Glendale, AZ
Dodge Charger
10/06/2019
Very customer friendly!
They take care of your vehicle as if it is their own. They don’t try to up sell you, and treat you as if you are family!

CHRISTOPHER H.
09/12/2019
Bad service rep
Very rude, will not use there location anymore.

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
08/05/2019
Fast, reliable, honest!
I've been going to LF for a few years now, and anytime there is an issue with my car, it is taken care of quickly without any upselling. Most recently, my car wasn't starting reliably, so I brought it in and in less than 3 hrs they had done a diagnostic, replaced my battery, fixed a turn signal light and did an oil change. You really can't get better than that!

JESSICA S.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/05/2019
Fixed everything under my hood basically
If you want great work done. Firestone is the place to go. I really like the people working there. Very nice and they did my car as fast as possible. I always go to them for anything major In my Infiniti.