WV

GREG L.
Rosamond, CA
07/17/2021
Preventive maintenance
Our family want to thank you for job well done for our 2003 Mustang! Keep up the great work, and thank Katrina and the maintenance team from all of us.

MARGE / JODY P.
07/15/2021
Awkward
I’ve been to this location twice to get new tires and a front end alignment. They did a great job but I was kinda put off the first time I went and was yelled at by the head mechanic or someone for parking in a space he apparently didn’t want me to park in. I almost left and went to another tire store.

Richardson, TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/02/2021
Struts and an oil change
I made an appointment at Lancaster Firestone to get the struts on my 2009 Cobalt replaced. They completed the work in 1.83 hours (which was good since last time I had the rear struts replaced at the dealership and it took 6 hours.) I mentioned that I didn't know when to change the oil since Lancaster Firestone had switch my car to synthetic oil last December. They said every 6000 miles and I was due to replace it. Luckily they could fit my car in on a very busy Friday.

I just drove from Lancaster, CA to Dallas, TX or about 1500 miles. My car felt a lot stronger.

MARGE / JODY P.
06/14/2021
Thank you!
Katrina (I think that’s her name) was so friendly and helpful. The mechanics got everything done fast, I appreciate it!

Kia Rio
05/22/2021
Amazing!!
I have taken my car to Lancaster Firestone for 3 years now. They are very professional and they know what they are doing. I recently had my Kia at Rally Kia to have some things looked at and checked. They had my car for a week and did NOTHING!! I went and picked up my car and went to Firestone and they fixed both of my problems just like that. One problem was major. But now my car is running tip top again. I won't take my car to Rally Kia anymore.
I recommend Lancaster Firestone to everyone I know and I tell people all the time what a great job they do. I really appreciate their honesty and they don't try to rip you off or take advantage of you. This place is the best!

MJ
MONIQUE J.
05/20/2021
Very Accommodating
I was over 60 miles away, I made a call to the owner she told me I could have it towed there, once I arrived they told me what was wrong and had it fixed in less than 2 hours.

PV
PRISCILLA V.
Palmdale, CA
Nissan Sentra
05/15/2021
The people are great
I went for tries and they where fast.and have good prices.i also went for my ac and within a hour it was done.

JOY L.
05/12/2021
FIRESTONE LANCASTER IS AMAZING!!!
GREAT TEAM!
OUTSTANDING WORK/JOB(S) DONE!
KATRINA IS SUPER KNOWEABLE AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE REP!
THE MECHANICS SEEM TO CARE AND ARE PROFESSIONAL!
I WILL RETURN AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Kia Soul
05/03/2021
Great
Awesome

DAN S.
04/28/2021
Great job
Gary and crew are honest quick and a pleasure to work with

SG
SHEILA G.
04/23/2021
55000 mile service
Firestone NEVER disappoints me and I have been going to them for years! My Mother before and one of my son's. Fast, honest and really car about the customer.
Never any pressure.

ANDREW M.
Jeep Cherokee
04/08/2021
Honest and dependable
They tell you how it is and take care of whatever automotive need you have while treating you with respect and honesty.

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
04/05/2021
Always the best
I've been coming here for years for routine oil changes and really any issue my car has. Recently needed to spend a bunch on getting axles fixed and tires replaced, and I didn't even consider shopping around, because they always take care of my car fast and painlessly-and have never tried to upsell or scam me.

RP
ROSA/JACK P.
Palmdale, CA
Nissan Versa Note
04/05/2021
Gil always does a good job.