FR
Frankie R.
09/17/2020
Katrina is the only good out of that shop
I take all 4 of my cars there for service. 3 brand new cars and 1 old hot rod. I went in for a simple oil change and the mechanic tampered with the sensor causing my car to not run right. They wanted $548 for that sensor and my Honda dealer sells it for $58 and I changed it myself. No one said sorry or wanted to confess, so they lost my business.
Gary C. from Lancaster Firestone responded on 09/18/2020

I'm sorry you feel that way and we will miss you as a customer. We don't show a record of quoting you anything on your last 2 visits. Also Honda TPMS works off the ABS system. We are unsure what sensor you are talking about. We do not work on Honda TPMS, we advised to see dealers for Honda TPMS Systems only. Your last visit in September shows we did not dismount your tire. Per recepit, you requested a tire checked because a metal object was in it. We pulled the object out and found it was not leaking and you left after that.

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
09/11/2020
Crazy great!
I've come here many times...mostly for a routine oil change, but sometimes for other things. They are always fast and fairly priced. They never try to upsell you on unnecessary things. The staff is always nice and keep you informed. As long as I'm in this area, this is my mechanic!

TG
TAMARA G.
Boron, CA
Kia Sportage
08/31/2020
Superb customer service
Thanks so much for making a bright spot in a very stressful day. Your customer service is on a level that most can’t even compare! You have made a customer for life!!

RP
ROSA/JACK P.
Palmdale, CA
Nissan Versa Note
08/30/2020
When Gil does the oil change on my cars I never have to go back , because of a oil leak . Thanks Gil

JASON S.
Rosamond, CA
Acura TL
08/28/2020
Customer service is very professional and quick. I had a few things done to my car in this facility and have been very satisfied.

SV
SARA V.
08/17/2020
Excellent service every time
Always an excellent experience when i come in with my cars for repairs. Katrina is always very helpful and goes out of her way to make sure i am completely satisfied.

SG
SHEILA G.
07/30/2020
Thoughtful, caring and thorough
It's always easy to get an appointment or just to "walk"in. Katrina is knowledgeable and forthright. Thoughtful and suggests, never pushes. Three generations of my family have trusted Firestone on Ave. K, with our vehicles.

Rosamond, CA
Acura TL
07/28/2020
Great Service!
We have been visiting this location for most of our Acura needs. Very friendly staff and quality service!

KEN M.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/11/2020
A Staff and Location you can Trust!
Always a good experience.. They are always professional, courteous, fast and will give you the best competitive prices. Both the staff and location are ones that you can trust, not to over charge you or price do gouging.. like some of its competitors..

CJ
CASEY J.
Calistoga, CA
06/29/2020
Awesome place. 5 stars
Gary and his awesome family have been taking care of my cars for over 20 years. They are very friendly and go above and beyond to assist you. I drove from northern California to have them install my tires, because they are so honest and are like family.

HR
HERLINDA R.
06/28/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Great customer service they fixed my tire in a timely matter

TE
TIM E.
06/18/2020
Today, I visited Lancaster Firestone to get a couple of tail lights replaced. Lancaster Firestone really makes you feel welcome. Greeted as I entered, provided my service request with good conversation and tips on maintaining my vehicle and work completed in a timely manner. Having Lancaster Firestone as my vehicle provider, I don't have to be worried about "excessive charges" or "being ripped off." The service they provide is genuine and true to heart with friendly staff members. You cannot go wrong getting your vehicle serviced by Lancaster Firestone.
Gary C. from Lancaster Firestone responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much! It is always a pleasure to see you and your family

PG
PAMELA/MICHAEL G.
06/13/2020
Friendly staff

ANDREW M.
Jeep Cherokee
06/12/2020
In and out with no problems every time!
Honest reliable services for your car.

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
06/11/2020
Great staff and reasonable prices
Great staff and reasonable prices. They never try to upsell you, which I appreciate.