BRET S.
Palmdale, CA
05/14/2018
Great Team !!
Everyone on the Firestone team is great to work with. The front office is very courtious and helpful. The mechanics in the back do great work.

I appreciate the honest feedback from everyone involved. And they do no try to oversell.

TG
Tom G.
Salem, OR
05/10/2018
Emergency service to diagnose and fix an oil leak
It was the weekend. My wife's 2012 Subaru Outback with 60K miles was leaking a lot of oil from the bottom of the engine and smoking when it burned on the hot exhaust. The car was drive-able, but I didn't want to go far. She called Kevin at Firestone on a Saturday. Even though they were obviously busy, he was nice to her and suggested that we bring the Subaru in the next morning. So they are open and working on Sunday. Liked that, but I was still nervous about this condition and how much this could cost if and when they could diagnose the problem.
So we left the car with them on Sunday morning. Again they were busy, but Robert checked us in. He promised to call
Late on Sunday, Robert called and explained that it took them awhile to find the leak. It wasn't anything they had seen before. Finally, they had to run the engine while it was up on the lift to see where the oil was leaking. Turns out, the oil filter had cracked or developed a pinhole and it only leaked when the engine was running. Robert recommended an oil change and said that they would clean up the engine and exhaust as best they could to get rid of the residual oil. All of this, including the troubleshooting, would be less than $100.
I couldn't believe it. Not only did they squeeze us in on a Sunday, find the problem, fix the problem, and clean the engine and exhaust, all of this came to about the cost of a high-end oil change. And we needed the oil change anyway.
So kudos to Firestone on Lancaster, Robert and Kevin for being so nice to my wife, and for getting us in on a Sunday.
We are very satisfied with this Firestone and will return.

04/29/2018
Outstanding work
Very satisfied with service

GB
GERALD B.
Kia Forte
03/24/2018
Great experience
I was very pleased with the service I recieved.

CHRISTINE F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/13/2018
quick repair & info
There was a slow leak in a tire. It was repaired quickly. I also got info and price on replacing the timing belt and other maintenance needs. Jobs well done.

JOSE G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/03/2018
fast service ,thanks.
Good service and easy to understand information.

HR
HERLINDA R.
Dodge Neon
02/14/2018
great customer service
They let you know what your car needs and provide the best customer service

DA
DANA/THOMAS A.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/11/2018
Great service and thorough vehicle checks.

01/04/2018
In and out in a timely time
Great prices

MN
MARGIE N.
FIAT 500
12/22/2017
Great people and service
Friendly and great service.

RF

GERALD G.
Tehachapi, CA
Saturn Aura
11/04/2017
always speedy and good service

10/17/2017
Knowledge in their work
Satified

GH
GARY H.
Rosamond, CA
10/15/2017
Bought a set of four tires, was in and out in less than an hour.

TR
TERRY R.
Kernville, CA
Chevrolet
10/11/2017
They don't mess around they are friendly and get tight to the point.
I have been with this company for a long time. They are like family. When I go there, I know I'm going to get an honest job, honest quote. Gary and Dave will always take care of you like family.

MELINDA B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/02/2017
Outstanding service time after time - 20+ years of caring for my families cars
Thank you for providing consistent professional service for me and my family. As a family-run small business you truly treat your customers like family. I never feel pressured to do a repair and you always provide the rational for the repairs you are suggesting.

MICHAEL T. M.
Toyota Matrix
10/02/2017
perfect
done right the first time

PA
PEARL A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Acura 3.2CL
09/25/2017
the people were so nice to me. did not lie, or give me service I did nor need thank you
wonderful service

ST
SALLY T.
Hyundai Accent
09/22/2017
Very friendly people that knows what they are doing.
I really like this place, the people are friendly and get the job done and done right. I know I will be going there any time my needs any work done to it. Great job guys. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿš—

JAMES/MINTIE W.
09/20/2017
LANCASTER FIRESTONE REPAIR REVIEW
THE GREAT KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF THE SERVICE PERSONNEL OF THE EQUIPMENT AND AUTO BEING WORKED ON, SHORTENS THE WAITING TIME AND LEAVES THE COUSTOMER