SARA C.

AN
AMADO N.
Mazda CX-5
12/26/2020
Honest, good customer service.
I expected a big job but the technician guaranteed that the service I thought I needed was not necessary. They were honest and accommodating.

TE
TIM E.
12/24/2020
Excellent Service / Complete Satisfaction
I went to Firestone for an oil change and tire rotation. Thankfully I did because I learned that I was practically "out of brakes" on my car. The routine inspection conducted identified an issue that required immediate attention and I appreciate the team in their attempt to keeping my car in good operational condition. I find the team at Lancaster Firestone very friendly and courteous with work performed to my complete satisfaction.

JO

Oil changed
Sucks

Kia Rio
11/28/2020
Always friendly, good customer service
I could not believe how fast they got my car done. I had an oil change and tire rotation scheduled and I was done in 25 minutes! The staff is always friendly and they are honest. They don't try to scam you into several hundred dollars worth of repairs that 'supposedly' need to be done. They will make recommendations but don't pressure you into doing anything.

WL
WAYNE L.
Jeep Renegade
11/28/2020
Needed a New Tire
I needed a new tire for my vehicle, and as usual, the group at Firestone delivered prompt and courteous service. Thank you again!

LUCY M.
11/13/2020
Awesome
They are so professional and friendly, they know my name wow

TR
TERRY R.
Kernville, CA
Ford
11/04/2020
They know their business and treat you like family. They are super honest.
As usual, they treat me like family and even though they had the wrong part, they got the right part by early next morning and I was out by 11:00am. They did a great job. Gave me what I asked for. If I could give 10 stars I would.

California City, CA
Jeep Liberty
10/26/2020
Great courtesy and excellent service
Very efficient, always have finished job on time.

AV
ANDRE V.
Palmdale, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
10/24/2020
oil change
Good Professional service all my questions answered

AJ
ANTOINE J.
Kia Optima
10/01/2020
Waited after Appt. time
Customer service is always good, this time car was not serviced until 45 min after appt time. Appt 1230pm pulled in to be serviced around 115pm

FR
Frankie R.
09/17/2020
Katrina is the only good out of that shop
I take all 4 of my cars there for service. 3 brand new cars and 1 old hot rod. I went in for a simple oil change and the mechanic tampered with the sensor causing my car to not run right. They wanted $548 for that sensor and my Honda dealer sells it for $58 and I changed it myself. No one said sorry or wanted to confess, so they lost my business.
Gary C. from Lancaster Firestone responded on 09/18/2020

I'm sorry you feel that way and we will miss you as a customer. We don't show a record of quoting you anything on your last 2 visits. Also Honda TPMS works off the ABS system. We are unsure what sensor you are talking about. We do not work on Honda TPMS, we advised to see dealers for Honda TPMS Systems only. Your last visit in September shows we did not dismount your tire. Per recepit, you requested a tire checked because a metal object was in it. We pulled the object out and found it was not leaking and you left after that.

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
09/11/2020
Crazy great!
I've come here many times...mostly for a routine oil change, but sometimes for other things. They are always fast and fairly priced. They never try to upsell you on unnecessary things. The staff is always nice and keep you informed. As long as I'm in this area, this is my mechanic!

TG
TAMARA G.
Boron, CA
Kia Sportage
08/31/2020
Superb customer service
Thanks so much for making a bright spot in a very stressful day. Your customer service is on a level that most can’t even compare! You have made a customer for life!!