MJ
MONIQUE J.
01/06/2019
Honest and friendly.
This place is great, they don't try and get over on you because you are a women.

Honda Accord Coupe
01/06/2019
Fast and professional
David and Angel are professional and took care of my vehicle promptly.

SG
SHEILA G.
12/21/2018
Caring and friendly
I have so much confidence in Lancaster Firestone, they are thorough and friendly and have always provided me with fast and friendly service. I am 3rd generation to take my vehicle to them.

PP
PETER P.
12/16/2018
Great staff
Appreciate the follow call after vm earlier

SD
Sundquist D.
12/13/2018
The Best!
Gary, and now the baton is passing on to Katrina, are the best!
I've never had anything but great service and I have been going there since the 80's.
I highly recommend Firestone!!!

11/21/2018
I took my car in for an oil change and they had it ready in an hour.

BG
BRENDA / HANNAH G.
Lake Hughes, CA
FIAT 500X
11/16/2018
Service 500x and tires, brakes
I have always received quality customer service from Gary and Staff. They provide excellent service.

AV
ANDRE V.
10/28/2018
brakes
needed brakes repaired all the way around great job now i feel safe to drive

RUSS/DEBRA H.
Cedar City, UT
Scion tC
10/07/2018
Drive in, and they take care of your needs

AV
ANDRE V.
brakes
i drove my truck in with hardly any brakes after three hrs i drove out with new front bearings,new hardware all the way around along with the rear cylinders being replaced now i can stop on a dime and all work is guarantee all for a reasonable price

Job well done
Thank you for your prompt, professional service.

DAN S.
The employees
Come in as a walk in on Saturday am. Dave Greg are great people. Very honest.

TR
TERRY R.
Kernville, CA
Chevrolet Trax
09/20/2018
They are like family, in fact, I consider them my family.
Good quality, good service, high professionalism, knowledge. Tell you on the spot what’s Wong and what’s not. Won’t pull your leg and try to get you to buy something you don’t need. Highly recommend this establishment. 5++

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
09/03/2018
Always great!
The service is always fast, but done right. They are always fair with pricing and never try to upsell things you don't need. Staff is very nice too. This is my place for any of my car needs.

EB
EVERETT (JIM) B.
GMC Acadia
07/25/2018
Jim
GREAT PEOPLE HERE GREAT SERVICE!

CF
CHRISTINE F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/04/2018
Best of the best
Minor problem with the battery. Fixed and out in under 10 minutes. Even had a nice chat with Gary and Katrina.

MARLON C.
Volkswagen Rabbit
07/02/2018
Synthetic Oil Change
I always bring in my car to Lancaster Firestone for a synthetic oil change, the employees and owners are always very friendly and helpful! I would highly recommend having them service your vehicle when necessary!

BRET S.
05/14/2018
Great Team !!
Everyone on the Firestone team is great to work with. The front office is very courtious and helpful. The mechanics in the back do great work.

I appreciate the honest feedback from everyone involved. And they do no try to oversell.

TG
Tom G.
Salem, OR
05/10/2018
Emergency service to diagnose and fix an oil leak
It was the weekend. My wife's 2012 Subaru Outback with 60K miles was leaking a lot of oil from the bottom of the engine and smoking when it burned on the hot exhaust. The car was drive-able, but I didn't want to go far. She called Kevin at Firestone on a Saturday. Even though they were obviously busy, he was nice to her and suggested that we bring the Subaru in the next morning. So they are open and working on Sunday. Liked that, but I was still nervous about this condition and how much this could cost if and when they could diagnose the problem.
So we left the car with them on Sunday morning. Again they were busy, but Robert checked us in. He promised to call
Late on Sunday, Robert called and explained that it took them awhile to find the leak. It wasn't anything they had seen before. Finally, they had to run the engine while it was up on the lift to see where the oil was leaking. Turns out, the oil filter had cracked or developed a pinhole and it only leaked when the engine was running. Robert recommended an oil change and said that they would clean up the engine and exhaust as best they could to get rid of the residual oil. All of this, including the troubleshooting, would be less than $100.
I couldn't believe it. Not only did they squeeze us in on a Sunday, find the problem, fix the problem, and clean the engine and exhaust, all of this came to about the cost of a high-end oil change. And we needed the oil change anyway.
So kudos to Firestone on Lancaster, Robert and Kevin for being so nice to my wife, and for getting us in on a Sunday.
We are very satisfied with this Firestone and will return.

CF