DAN S.
03/14/2019
The employees are the best.
Old school repair shop. Honesty and reliably. You pay for what you get.

CJ
CASEY J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/06/2019
Great job and wonderful staff. They are like family , but they take care of our cars. Win win. 5 stars
Again. The staff is awesome. Katrina, Gary and David have always been so helpful. Keep up the great family feeling of service you provide. I'll keep coming even when I move up north. Casey

JENNIFER A.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/11/2019
I came in expecting the worst because my check engine light came on. However it was only because my fuel cap was missing. The service fast great and friendly.

Chevrolet Cruze
01/31/2019
oil change
got a oil change and tires rotated in less the 1/2 great work price was reasonable

PW
PICKER W.
01/23/2019
Thanks Again!
Thanks again for another job well done!

V
Valued Customer
Acton, CA
01/18/2019
Love this place!
I love the service and the personal relationship that they form with each customer. When I walk in, I feel like family and I trust them to be honest and do the best work on my car.

MJ
MONIQUE J.
01/06/2019
Honest and friendly.
This place is great, they don't try and get over on you because you are a women.

Honda Accord Coupe
01/06/2019
Fast and professional
David and Angel are professional and took care of my vehicle promptly.

SG
SHEILA G.
12/21/2018
Caring and friendly
I have so much confidence in Lancaster Firestone, they are thorough and friendly and have always provided me with fast and friendly service. I am 3rd generation to take my vehicle to them.

PP
PETER P.
12/16/2018
Great staff
Appreciate the follow call after vm earlier

SD
Sundquist D.
12/13/2018
The Best!
Gary, and now the baton is passing on to Katrina, are the best!
I've never had anything but great service and I have been going there since the 80's.
I highly recommend Firestone!!!

11/21/2018
I took my car in for an oil change and they had it ready in an hour.

BG
BRENDA / HANNAH G.
Lake Hughes, CA
FIAT 500X
11/16/2018
Service 500x and tires, brakes
I have always received quality customer service from Gary and Staff. They provide excellent service.

10/28/2018
brakes
needed brakes repaired all the way around great job now i feel safe to drive

RUSS/DEBRA H.
Cedar City, UT
Scion tC
10/07/2018
Drive in, and they take care of your needs

brakes
i drove my truck in with hardly any brakes after three hrs i drove out with new front bearings,new hardware all the way around along with the rear cylinders being replaced now i can stop on a dime and all work is guarantee all for a reasonable price

Job well done
Thank you for your prompt, professional service.

DAN S.
The employees
Come in as a walk in on Saturday am. Dave Greg are great people. Very honest.

TR
TERRY R.
Kernville, CA
Chevrolet Trax
09/20/2018
They are like family, in fact, I consider them my family.
Good quality, good service, high professionalism, knowledge. Tell you on the spot what’s Wong and what’s not. Won’t pull your leg and try to get you to buy something you don’t need. Highly recommend this establishment. 5++

JESSICA D.
Nissan Rogue
09/03/2018
Always great!
The service is always fast, but done right. They are always fair with pricing and never try to upsell things you don't need. Staff is very nice too. This is my place for any of my car needs.