LUKE B.
02/15/2019
These guys are great. I dropped my car off overnight and some of the guys got it knocked out before they were even open. Great service!

SP
Steve P.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that the place is always great.

James L.
Toyota Yaris
02/14/2019 Category: Service
James said the mechanic did a good job, and he is able to get in right away.

John S.
Dodge Sprinter
02/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the service was good.

EC
Elliott C.
Acura MDX
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Elliott said the employees were very helpful.

JENNIFER M.
02/07/2019
I appreciate your honesty. Will recommend you any time.
You guys are a wonderful shop of guys. You are honest and very kind. Thank you

JAEL D.
Hyundai Accent
01/30/2019
Not fixed
I was going to call later today, the sound my car makes (the screeching) has not been fixed. Unsure if I want to return it or go someplace else. I have usually had such great experiences there

RA
ROY A.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/24/2019
NO LONGER A HAPPY REGULAR CUSTOMER
Again, I had to return for work to be redone. I was pleased with this place when I first started going years ago but don't refer people to them anymore. After my nearly $9000 engine/fuel pump replacement it seems there is a never ending list of problems that I keep having to take time off work to get repaired. Had to replace a busted radiator after first engine replacement (was told they didn't damage it). Radiator hose was not secured after 2nd engine replacement and lost all fluids out. (It wasn't snapped into place as it should have been). Bumper was scratched horribly from being pushed in/out of work bay. Multiple things left untightened after engine replacement such as front grill, radiator left flopping around,etc. They agreed to check and replace my brakes to help make up for previous problems but staff told me my brakes were fine. NOPE! When looked at by another shop the rotors clearly needed resurfacing and my front pads replaced. They just didn't want to fool with them. Three weeks ago I incurred yet another tow bill because the new fuel pump they installed had a hose they didn't snap into place and it began shooting fuel all over the ground and the van wouldn't run. This week an oil sensor had to be replaced that was only a few months old. It took four hours to do this. (One would think they would speed up warranty repairs since we are having to have the work done a second time for the same problem but it doesn't happen.) Upon returning home I found the antifreeze/coolant to be leaking and took it to another mechanic only to find the hose loose on the lower radiator yet again. (Why this wasn't seen while they were working on it earlier on this same day is beyond me. Another $164.00 repair cost for me. ) While they did cover defective parts it is expensive and time consuming to keep going back time after time to get things repaired that should have been right to begin with. Not sure what has happened over the years but quality has definitely declined here. I used to drive the 45 minute one way trip to get work done but only return for warranty repairs on their previous work now. It is simply not worth the frustration.

ROBERT S.
01/18/2019
Analysis of my 1999 Explorer
I was facing the choice between repairing my 20 year old Explorer or letting it go. Larry's did a thorough and prompt analysis of the mechanicals and electronics of the car for about $100. It allowed for an informed decision on the future of the vehicle. Great job. Thank you!

TG
Tim G.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Tim said they were finished with his vehicle the next day.

LP
LYN P.
GMC Yukon
01/13/2019
friendliness and honesty and pricing.
First took my Mercedes after finding Larry's on Angies List. Service is always good an favorably priced. This last visit was the first for my Yukon Denali. They worked on 4 chrome wheels to correct previous other repairers incorrect repairs. Thankful for that.

Jeep Liberty
01/12/2019
Larry’s Auto & Tire
My husband and I have been satisfied customers of Larry’s Auto and Tire for several years. We have always gotten excellent service at a reasonable price. Tire purchases, brake replacement, oil changes, tire pressure checked, and wiper blade replacement are services that Larry’s has provided for us. We trust their work. The employees are friendly and the waiting area is clean and comfortable.

Johnny G.
Hyundai Azera
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said his experience was great. Larry did the work, gave him a call and did an excellent job.

DENNIS H.
01/11/2019
They always do a great job !

LP
Logan P.
Tennessee
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Logan said the staff is straight forward, and up front.

RP
Ron P.
Saturn VUE
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the customer service was great.

Jerry F.
Pontiac G6
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Patricia. She said the business does good work. They will recommend them to others.

AK
Andrew K.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said that it took hours to do something simple, but he will be back when he needs that service again.

EA
Elizabeth A.
12/12/2018
Lost my trust.
I had a hefty repair bill which was expected. I had asked for several specifics. I also asked them to thoroughly check it out and fix anything else that was wrong. One of the specifics was a headlight replacement. When I picked up my car the light was on but a day or three later the light was out again. I called and they said bring it in. Instead I took it to another shop which told me they had put in a cheaper $15 bulb in it and was so burned they said it could have burned out my ballast. I was charged $100 for the bulb and $100 for the labor. The other mechanic changed the bulb in like 15 seconds and showed me how so I could do it myself in the future. How is the labor for that supposed to be$100? Now, I'm not sure whether or not I was charged the oem parts that were supposed to be put in or the cheaper generic parts that I'll end up replacing again. And after asking them to thoroughly check everything out, I'm still replacing parts like the alternator, etc.. 😕. And I still don't know that the work they "found" outside of my specifics, really needed to be done. I'm not a mechanic so I'll Probably never be able to find out, I can't afford to have someone else check out all of their work.

RA
Rudy A.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Rudy said the repair was done quickly.