Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5Overall Rating 4.375/5rating 4.375
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Verified Customer on 01/21/2018
"It's close but the creepy salespeople pouncing on you are a real turn-off."
I am a woman and I just cringe every time I have to come here for service. The service department is usually professional and service performed as expected. The salesmen (yes they are always men) ready to approach me as soon as I exit my car make me very uncomfortable. Just stop.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/21/2018 05:14 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the good word on our service department. We are sorry to hear that our sales people had made your experience uncomfortable. We will address this with our sales department and hope that you will continue to visit us for you vehicle maintenance.

Charles E. on 01/18/2018
"Could not have been easier."
Needed an oil change and recall work. All went well, from making the appointment to driving away.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 02:51 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Lawley greatly appreciates you sharing your service visit with us. Our strong certified team works hard to make sure that all of our customer have a satisfying visit at our Service department. Thank you so much for being a customer of Lawley Hyundai.

Fred L. on 01/17/2018
"recall"
every thing is fine with service and prices but would you advise me as to why when car was sold the recalls were not already handled when they were clearly posted before before the sale could be a dangerous situation will you please reply
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:22 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you sir for taking the time to share your experience at our dealership. I can assure you that those recalls were not posted at the time of your vehicle purchase. According to federal law, it is prohibited that dealership sell new car with unfixed recalls on them. A member of our dealership will be contacting you to share more information with you. Thank you again sir.

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Na"
Na
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 09:47 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. Our service team is grateful for the awesome rating you gave us. We hope to see you again for any future maintenance for your vehicle.

Verified Customer on 01/13/2018
"Follow up appt"
Team noticed issue with battery and quickly diagnosed. No pressure and replaced same day.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 07:35 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you so much for for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Lawley Hyundai understands that our customers time is everything to them. Our hard working team does what they can to make sure that your time is not wasted at our dealership. We appreciate all of our customer and thank you for being a Lawley customer.

Kathleen W. on 01/12/2018
"Genisis service"
The service is great, people are friendly and they know my car.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:07 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

The great friendly staff member at Lawley Hyundai would like to take is time to thank you for sharing your experience with us. Lawley appreciate you coming to our service department for your vehicle needs. Our team is always working hard to make sure that all our customer have a great experience. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Leslie R. on 01/10/2018
"Customer service"
The best customer service in Cochise county
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 12:27 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

Thank you so much for sharing you comment on our service department. Lawley Hyundai has a strong team and is always doing whats best for our customers. Our Customer are our number one priority and we just want to make sure that their experience is always a satisfying visit. Thank you again.

Michael S. on 01/06/2018
"Fast, friendly, efficient "
They diagnosed and fixed the problem in less than two hours, and the shuttle enabled me to keep working while they worked.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/06/2018 07:54 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/06/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Lawley Hyundai understands that our customer time is everything. We do what we can to accommodate our customer. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Jerry M. on 01/05/2018
"Great Service"
I received great service from the service writer at Lawley Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018 04:22 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Lawley Hyundai is always doing whats best for our customer. Our service team wants to make sure that all of our customer have a wonderful experience at our dealership. We appreciate you sharing you visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Verified Customer on 01/05/2018
"Good Service "
I trust the people that service my vehicle
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 03:20 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Lawley Hyundai appreciate you taking the time to share your service visit with us. Our great service team works hard to make sure that all of our customers have a wonderful service visit at our dealership. Thank you again for being a customer of Lawley Hyundai.

Patrick T. on 01/05/2018
"air filter"
this is the first time I paid for something I did not receive.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2018 11:58 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for the great service rating. We would like to apologize as well about the part not being here at the time of your visit to Lawley. Our customer are very important to us and we do what we can to make sure that they are overall happy with their service visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Anibal C. on 01/03/2018
"Lawley Service"
Friendliness of staff, super shuttle service, work completed as promised.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/03/2018 03:19 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great comment about your service visit. Lawley Hyundai takes pride into taking care of our customers. We are so pleased to hear that Lawley service department continues to give great service to our customer. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Carol J. on 01/01/2018
"Friendly service."
I only had a recall taken care of and it was completed in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 01/01/2018 04:11 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Lawley. Our team works hard to ensure that all of our customer have a great experience at our service department. We look forward to see you on your next visit.

David W. on 12/30/2017
"Good job, guys!"
Called service department at 8:00am and was able to get the car scheduled for an oil & filter change in less than an hour after the call. The service was fast, the cost very reasonable and I saw that my Hyundai was even given a free car wash afterwards. I bought my 2008 Hyundai Accent new off the Lawley car lot 10 years ago. This kind of efficient, professional customer service is why I continue to use Lawley as my only service-maintenance provider. Good job, guys!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 12/30/2017 05:51 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/30/2017

Thank you so much for the fantastic comment about Lawley Hyundai. Our amazing service staff is alway helping out our customers out with their vehicle needs. We appreciate you being a loyal customer of Lawley Hyundai. We are so pleased that we have some amazing loyal customer that come to our dealership. Thank you again.

Tracey H. on 12/26/2017
"Excellent customer service "
I've been a Hyundai customer since 2011 and the service I've been receiving has been excellent
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 10:13 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer of Lawley Hyundai. We appreciate all of our customer who come through our service doors. Lawley service staff is so pleased at another customer is satisfied with the out come of their service visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Deena M. on 12/26/2017
"Going above and beyond"
They went above and beyond what I came in for. Took good care of my car and got it covered under warranty.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 12:29 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for the wonderful comment you left. Lawley Service department is alway trying to go above and beyond for all of our customers, because they are the best. Our customers satisfaction from the moment they walk in to our doors to the moment they leave is truly important to us. We are so please that our outstanding work continues to make our customers happy. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ronald M. on 12/25/2017
"Customer Service"
Upon arriving, I told my service advisor about the recall on my vehicle that needed to be fixed, along with possibly getting an issue fixed on my seat belt, getting an oil change and fixing the drivers side door. I left the car at the dealership. He called me back and gave me pricing for what needed to be fixed which the cost was outrageous so I didn’t get those issues fixed; just the oil change and the recall issues were fixed so upon picking up my vehicle, I was given the invoice to pay and noticed it was close to $60. I know Lawley’s expensive to get things repaired but all I was really getting was the oil change because the recall is no charge. Upon looking more closely at the invoice, I noticed that I was charged for a tire rotation! Now where in my conversation did I even mention a tire rotation?? So the sales advisor snuck that in to help make Lawley more money!! I questioned it, and I was not charged for it but if this is done more often when people don’t check their invoices more carefully, then Lawley makes more money. Everyone wants to make more money (I get about wanting to make money) but where’s the honesty??
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/25/2017 05:20 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Lawley Hyundai service advisor are suppose to go over what the customer wants done to their vehicle and a round estimate of how much their service visit will be. Lawley want what best for our customer and we work hard to make sure they get they best customer service. Your input will help us better to correct our mistakes. Thank you again and we hope to see you again.

Edward M. on 12/23/2017
"SERVICE ADVISER "
One adviser that stands -out is Dave K(. my go -to man) has been my adviser since 2002, Always willing & ready to help with your car. And always checking for recalls , set -up next appointment. Great employee
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/23/2017 04:47 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/26/2017

Lawley Hyundai appreciate you sharing your service visit with us. Dave K and our other service advisors are a great asset to Lawley service department. They work hard to ensure that all of our loyal and new customer are being taken care of as well as having their vehicle in work order. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ryan B. on 12/21/2017
"Quick, friendly, and professional"
They were friendly, with quick service and very professional. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 10:11 AM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

Thank you for sharing your service visit with us. Lawley Hyundai has some amazing hard worker at our dealership. We take pride in our work and we work hard to ensure that all of our great customer have an outstanding visit at Lawley's. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

Karissa F. on 12/20/2017
"Great service department "
They ordered my parts and fixed them. Jared in the service department is great!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 08:19 PM
Sara L. at Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Lawley Hyundai. Our amazing team wants to do want right for our customer. We work hard to ensure that our customer time is not wasted. We appreciate you being a great customer of Lawley's and we look forward to seeing you again.