Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5rating 4.44444
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

SL
Sigrid L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us. Our certified team is always working hard to make sure that everyone has an outstanding service visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you.

CR
Christine R.
Bisbee, AZ
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2018 Category: Service
The work was excellent and car was ready when promised.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your visit with us. Our team is always working hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great experience at our dealerships. Thank you so much and we look for to seeing you another time.

AC
Anibal C.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The professional, courteous staff and services!
They listen to you, they work hard to please, and they accomplish what they promise.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful comment about Lawley team. Our team does work hard to make sure that every customer has a great experience with us. Thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, great service !!
I like the service here, I like how the staff treated me, they take good care of my vehicles!!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our hard working, friendly team is always here to help our customers out. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Lawleys
Great Job!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Lawley Hyundai service team works hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great experience at our dealership. Our service team are effected by our customer rating, please let us know how we could have gotten a five star rating. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

WM
William M.
Tombstone, AZ
06/12/2018 Category: Service
No hassle, quality service!
Made the appt on line, service was prompt, everyone was courteous and helpful, and the cost was lower than expected. Didn't need the courtesy shuttle because the car was done in under a hour, but it was nice knowing it was there if we wanted it. This was our 3rd trip to Lawley for service and everytime we go we are amazed at the level of service! Best ever!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing your service visit with us. Our Service team is always trying to do want is right for our customers. We are so please that we could get you in and out with no problem. Please come visit us again for any other services. Thank you again.

Marc H.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Crash Center
Promptly submitted estimate to USAA and kept informed. Great job
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so please that your overall visit was great. Our team is always working hard to make sure that every customer is being taken care of. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

AL
Alma L.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Lawley Hyundai
The service staff goes above and beyond for customer service. They are professional, courteous, and competent and treat me as if I am a very important person (VIP); you could not ask for anything more. There was a time I would not be caught dead bringing my vehicle to a dealership for service, however, the people at Lawley's really cares about their customers satisfaction and
and that is hard to find with most businesses.

Alma Lydon
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Our service team is always here to help all of our customers who come to our doors. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to Lawley Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit.

Joann W.
Hereford, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
I purchased my car from Lawley and kept up my service as I trust their quality of workmanship and realibility.
I appreciate the fact that I was given the results of the tests before any additional work was performed. I was able to make an informed decision.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your service visit with Lawley Hyundai. We would also like to thank you for your loyalty to Lawley Hyundai. Our team is always working hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great experience. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on you next visit.

ET
Elizabeth T.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Took my car in for it's 15000 mile service. Very friendly staff, great service. Felt welcome. Thanks.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our hard working team are truly great people to be around. Our customer deserves the best experience and we give our best. Thank you again and we will see you on you next visit.

Benson, AZ
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service, helpful people and reasonable pricing.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Lawley Hyundai is so grateful for all the amazing customer that come through our doors everyday. We would also like to thank you for being one of our awesome customer as well as sharing your experience with us. Lawley hard working team is always helping our customer. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Veloster
Great customer service!
The crew took very good care of me and was courteous throughout my servicing visit. Service was performed both thoroughly and expeditiously.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team is always working hard to make sure that all of our customer have an overall wonderful visit. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Huachuca City, AZ
2006 Hyundai Elantra
2006 hyundai
Job well done.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team is always here to make sure that all of our customer have the best experience at Lawley. Thank you for being a customer of Lawley Hyundai.

Daniel B.
Benson, AZ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Feels shady
I went in for an oil change which costed close to $50. This was your run of the mill oil change- not even a changing of the air filter. Labor charges were more than the parts used. Then I was told I needed a new battery. My car starts perfectly everytime, so confused why I would spend over $200 on a new one. My tires passed inspection, however, although I know I need new ones as there are several chunks missing. Overall now exactly thrilled about cost vs service rendered.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for sharing your comments, and we are sorry to hear that about your experience. Lawley Hyundai would like a chance to talk to you sometime. Anytime we have less then 5 stars, Lawley Managers preferred to handle it personalty.

BA
Brooke A.
Huachuca City, AZ
Great staff
Everyone there is always very friendly and knowledgeable.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Lawley Hyundai certified service staff are all trained to make sure that all of our customer vehicle have the best vehicle care. We greatly appreciate your business as well as share you experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Susan B.
Bisbee, AZ
2005 Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Reasonable concern.
I think the rep was correct in his idea about a timing belt being done since I didn't have information about it. I would have felt a bit better had he suggested that carfax might be a worthwhile investment to see if the belt had been done.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Lawley Hyundai team works hard to make sure that all of our customer has a wonderful experience. Please let us know how we could have earned a five star rating. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TR
Thomas R.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service, pleasant wait area, people are very helpful
see title
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for being a loyal customer of Lawley Hyundai. Our team works hard to ensure that all of our loyal or new customer have a wonderful experience at our dealership. We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Judith S.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
You don't have to wait long. They are very nice.
Judy s
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you so much Ms. Judy for the great comment you left us. Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out this survey. Our team is always working hard to make sure that you and other customer have a wonderful experience at our dealership. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Hereford, AZ
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Honest
Honest & efficient
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Our team works hard to ensure that all of our great customer have the wonderful experience. Every customer is important and deserves the best. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Johnny B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Best in the West.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Lawley would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service visit with us. We greatly appreciate the awesome feedback. Our team is always trying to do what best for all of our amazing customer. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.