John F.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Engine problems not fixed
I'm one that has a Sonata with a recalled engine that burns ALOT of oil and I'm virtually being told it's not bad enough to have to replace it.... BULL!!! 140 Miles and it goes thru MORE than w qt! That to me is unacceptable!

01/26/2020 Category: Service
BATTERY ISSUE
Had the car in a week earlier and it was not bad so they recharged it. A week later it showed bad so luckely it was replaced under warrenty

Jorge F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Amazing
Good customer service

Roger H.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Fast response; excellent staff
Fast response by staff during serving for fuel injection. All were very professional. Kudos goes out to John (Service Tech)

Daniel B.
Benson, AZ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Took forever
Made an appointment online. When I showed up they weren't ready for me so I had to wait to get my car in. Unimpressed!
HERB S. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Im so sorry for the delay in gaetting your Hyundai serviced. Please allow me some time to look into the circumstances that may have caused the delay. I will be contacting you by phone once I have answers. Herb Santa Maria

Janae B.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Great, hassle-free Service
Quick and efficient and friendly customer service made me feel like a valued customer.
HERB S. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the five star review. You are a valued customer.
Herb Santa Maria

01/09/2020 Category: Service
quality customer service
Very customer oriented and get you in and out in good time.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us. We are happy to hear that our team continues to work hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great visit with us. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

MF
Michelle F.
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
To whom this may concern], I am writing to you to express my appreciation for the excellent customer service which I had received from your Lawley Hyundai service department. Herb SantaMaria went out his way to make sure I was satisfied. I’m grateful the services could be rendered locally versus traveling three hours away. Because of this great act of kindness I look to purchase a 2020 Palisade from the local Hyundai dealership.

01/05/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE REVIEW
I’m definitely not satisfied with the service rendered!!!!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for sharing your comments, and we are sorry to hear that about your experience. Lawley Hyundai would like a chance to talk to you sometime. You should be receiving a phone call from our service director Herb Santa Maria. Anytime we have less then 5 stars, he preferred to handle it personalty.

HERB S. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the five star review Michelle. It was a pleasure talking with you. Look forward to see you in the future. Make sure to get me involved with your new Palisade purchase. Herb

TH
Tracey&Reginald H.
01/02/2020 Category: Service
excellent customer service
for the last 5 yrs, i've had my vehicles serviced at Lawley Hyundai and have received excellent customer service from day 1.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Our team is always here at make sure that all of our customer have the best experience with us. We are happy to hear that our hard work shows knowing that our customer continue to see us of their vehicle needs. Thank you for being a loyal customer of Lawley Hyundai, we look forward to seeing you another time.

Roger H.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Anual Service and Oil Change
John Dave and technicians provided quality service, friendliness and showed genuine concern during my visit.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service with us. We are happy to hear that we could provide you and your vehicle with great quality service. We work hard to give our customer great service every time they come to see us. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Huachuca City, AZ
12/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I drove in early in the morning with a tire issue Dave got me in and back on the road to my job in a timely manner. His customer service was great with every aspect of the vehicle service. Thank you for your understanding and care to great customer service!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Lawley team is happy that we could help you get in and out in a timely manner. Our team understands that time is everything, so we work hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great experience with us. Thank you for being a customer of Lawley Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you another time.

PP
Phyllis P.
Benson, AZ
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Punctual
Good service done quickly.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/31/2019

Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate our customer. Our team is happy that we could help you with your vehicle needs. Our team is working hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great experience with us. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Morgan D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Very helpful and responsive to all my requests!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing your time with us. Our team is here to help all of our customer out with their vehicle needs. We work hard to make sure that all of our customer are being well taken care of. Thank you again and we  look forward to seeing you another time.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us. Our team is please that we could help you out with your vehicle needs. We work hard to make sure that our customer have the best experience with us. Thank you again.

PH
Patricia H.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
The service department staff are always friendly and accommodating. Dave is a particularly good agent. I never feel any of the staff talk down to me...which was not always the case!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Our team is always looking out and helping our customer out with their vehicle needs. Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate all of our customer. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.