Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5rating 4.44444
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

LK
Lori K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!!
I love coming here to have my car
Serviced. John and the team always do a great job. I always feel confident driving my car because they are thorough. They are friendly
Efficient and courteous! I drive from Tucson for service cuz I trust these guys so much !
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing your service visit with us. We greatly appreciate your dedication to us by taking the time to drive from Tucson to Sierra Vista for your vehicle needs. We also want to thank you for being a loyal customer of Lawley Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you another time.

KN
Kerry N.
Hereford, AZ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The service department is great - very friendly
I took my vehicle in for an oil change and I drove out of the dealership with a new 2019 hyundai santa fe
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Lawley Hyundai thanks you for your business and Congratulation, on your New Hyundai! We are so happy that we could help you from our service department as well as our sales department. Our team is always here to assistant our customer in all of their vehicle needs. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Michael C.
Thatcher, AZ
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Love the shuttle service. Nice to drive two hrs to get service done and not be stuck waiting. I do however wish they would brong back the washing of vehichle when done. They do give you a ticket for a car wash but not the same. It made getting the service done that much better.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your service visit with us. Lawley Hyundai service team is always working hard to make sure that all of our customer are having a wonderful service visit with us. We greatly appreciate you being a great customer of Lawley and we look forward to seeing you another time.

FB
Frida B.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go they take great care of me, very efficient!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Our team works hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great experience at our dealership. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you another time.

JV
Joseph V.
01/28/2019 Category: Service
service and employees do a good job
very happy with service
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Our team works hard to make sure that all of our customer have a wonderful experience at our dealership. Thank you again and we look forward to see you another time.

AH
April H.
Safford, AZ
01/25/2019 Category: Service
a very happy customer !
every one at Hyundai treated me very respectful and my needs were taken care of in a very friendly manner. thank you
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Our team is so pleased that we could make your visit a joyful visit. We look forward to seeing you another time.

James H.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Dave Kittrel has provided excellent service
This particular visit was an unusual condition which affected the result. Therefore not all of the responses reflect my normal experience that produces clearer results.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Our team is always looking to advance their customer experience skills. How could our team get that five star rating? Thank you for your feed back and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Johnny B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Time and service and prices.
Bast in the West.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for that great comment on Lawley Hyundai. Our staff is so pleased that we are best in the west for our customer. We work hard to keep our customer satisfied with the work we do. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Kylie B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service amd speedy service.
I needed a tuneup and AC check done. It was discovered that the alignment was out and had started tearing up all 4 tires.
I had thebtires looked at by the place i originally bought them, they confirmed the damage. It was cheaper to go thru Lawley for new tires and alignment.
After the parts arrived, they completed all the work in one day. John was fantastic at communication and took excellent care of us. I am a very happy customer.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Lawley Hyundai is so pleased that our service team could help you from start to finish with all of your vehicle needs. We work hard to make sure that all of our customer are being well taken care of during their visit. We are also happy that we could help you on a good deal on tires. We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us and we hope we can help you another time.

Roger H.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast response; excellent staff
Upon arrival, staff immediately had me checked in, vehicle prep and taken into the hop for the recall servicing. There was no long waiting period. Kudos!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your service visit with us. Our team works fast to make sure that there is no waiting period for any of our customer. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our service department, it helps us help our customers more. Thank you again.

Ralph R.
Douglas, AZ
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Amazing ass always
Awesome customer service provided by Armando Flores and Xavier Diaz
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your visit to our dealership. Our wonderful staff is pleased that we could help you with all your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you another time.

PL
Philip L.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
My maintenance choice.
Lawley Hyundai service is my maintenance choice - They always do a great job in a timely manner. They are friendly, courteous, and competent; who could ask for more? They will never sell you services you don't need and will keep you up to date with the services you do need. Have your next service at Lawley's Hyundai you won't be sorry.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing that wonderful comments. Lawley members all enjoy hearing how well they did with their customer. We work hard to make sure that all of our customer enjoy being at Lawley Hyundai. Thank you again and we look forward to see you on your next service visit.

Carl S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2019 Category: Service
quick and easy in and out. And service with a smile.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Our wonderful team makes everything smooth for our customer service visit. Thank you for the great rating and sharing your visit with us.

WP
William P.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Replacement of Shark Fin Antenna
Service Department was excellent in replacing the Shark Fin antenna that provides link to the BLUE LINK service
provided by Hyundai.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate you sharing your service visit with us. We are so happy that we could fix your antenna for your vehicle. Our team work hard to provide the best customer service to all of customers. We thank you for the awesome rating and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Ralph R.
Douglas, AZ
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Amazing
Fantastic customer service, as always.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing service visit with us. Lawley Hyundai team greatly appreciate you being a wonderful customer of ours. We look forward to seeing you another time. Thank you again.

Michael S.
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Dave is a great service manager, and the techs always do a great job!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Dave and our other staff member appreciate you being a great customer of Lawley Hyundai. Our team is so pleased that we could help you keep your vehicle up with all of it vehicle needs. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Johnny B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Price and time
Best in the West
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your service visit with us. Our service department tries to make sure that all of our customers time is not wasted. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Terri S.
Poway, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
On a recent road trip, half-way between San Diego and Sierra Vista a warning light came on in my vehicle suggesting I take to dealership for service. I got in late in the evening. So the next morning I called the Lawley dealership early as they opened. When I was put through to the Vehicle Repair Service Desk I was told that, despite the short notice on my part that I could bring the vehicle in at a certain time for an appointment. When arriving to drop vehicle off, the staff was very courteous, friendly and accommodating. Within a few hours, the problem was determined and I was given a course of action which was notify my own dealership in SD for a re-call issue. They assured me I would make the trip back just fine which I did. I was very impressed at the level of courtesy and professionalism. When coming through here again I would definitely use their services and happy to recommend them to my social circle within Sierra Vista.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our team works hard to make sure that all of our customer vehicle are being taken care of. It ashame that during your road trip the warning light came on. No one expect something to happen during the time of vacation, but we are so glad we could help you during your vehicle time of need. We greatly appreciate you sharing and we hope you see you another time...for an oil change... or just to say HI. Thank you again.

Ricardo M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Survey
Friendly and professional.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to take this moment to thank you for sharing your service visit with us. Our certified staff are train to make sure that all of our customer visit are satisfying. Thank you again for sharing, we look forward to your next visit.

ER
Ellen R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai does a great job.
Everyone treats me always like royalty.Thanks and a Merry Christmas
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your service visit with us. Lawley Hyundai team treats all of our customer like friends and family. Our team enjoys all of our great customer that come through our door. Thank you again and Happy Holidays for Lawley Hyundai.