Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5Overall Rating 4.44444/5rating 4.44444
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

AL
Alma L.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service everytime
In the past I would not be caught dead having my vehicle service at a dealership, however, a few years ago a friend of mine assured me that Lawley Hyundai was truly exceptional. I listened to his advice and I have been very happy with Lawley since. They are courteous, professional, and competent, who could ask for more. And they have never tried to sell me anything I did not need. In fact, I have asked for some services and they told me that I did not need them...that's honesty for you! My vehicle is always completed in a timely manner and is always cleaner than when I dropped it off. You can trust Lawley Hyundai to do you right!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful service visit. Lawley Hyundai team is always providing great service for all of our customer. Our team will continue to work hard to make sure that every customer has a great visit like yours. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Mike D.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Knew what we were taking it in for and they confirmed that precisely was the work to be done.
Great job by receptionist, repair crew, and the shuttle drivers.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. Lawley Hyundai team works together to make sure that all of our customers have a awesome visit to our dealership. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GS
Glenn S.
Huachuca City, AZ
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our team give our best to make sure that all of our customer have a wonderful experience. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Art B.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Best service department in all of Arizona
The review title says it all...Herb and his service team always go above and beyond the "call of duty" to its customers. Special thanks to the service writers, Joel the Hyundai specialist, the cashiers, the service techs, need I go on? Thanks for a job well done Herb and to all of the service department, keep up the great work!!!
Art
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Art, Thank you so much for the great comments. We always appreciate your visit with us, full of great conversation. Everyone works hard to make sure that you get a great experience with us. Thank you Art for always being a loyal customer of Lawley Hyundai.

TD
Thomas D.
Hereford, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Service reps always helpful and courteous....
See previous comments & concerns.....
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership. We greatly appreciate your input. Our customer are truly important to us and we do what we can to make sure that our customer concerns are taken care of. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Sonoita, AZ
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Service Department is outstanding. John is exceptionally responsive and takes of his customers as do all the service representatives.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate you sharing your service visit with us. Our team is alway helping our customer with their vehicle needs. Thank you and we hope to see you again on another visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Efficient.
No problems.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Lawley Hyundai. Our team is always working hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great service visit with us. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing your vehicle on it next service visit.

WH
William H.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer consideration, employee knowledge and professionalism and mostly the feeling that you have come to a place that earns the respect of its customers everyday.
Whenever I go to Lawley Motors I start with Dave in the service department. Dave has always taken whatever time, and whichever steps necessary to ensure my visit is highly successful whether it has to do with service, or sales or anything else that Lawley provides. I pay him the absolute highest compliment I give people I encounter by saying I TRUST HIM. Dave is a Lawley mainstay that is personally responsible for everyone I have ever sent to Lawley and I have no reservation or regrets in doing so. My biggest fear is that people like Dave usually do not stay In one position for very long although it is very obvious that they are destined for far greater things, hopefully his co-workers can gain insight and knowledge from him while he is there in the service department. He's the guy most likely to have his own dealership in future years. Sincerely Will Hill
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Lawley greatly appreciate you sharing your visit with our service department. Our team works hard to make sure that all of our customer are being well taken care of. Dave is one of our top service advisor who goes all out to help all of his customer. Thank you again for sharing your visit and we look forward to seeing you again.

Bowie, AZ
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly employees
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our service team is always working hard to make sure that all of our customer visit are great. We are always looking for new ways to improve our skills. Can you please let us know how we could have earned a five star rating?

LD
Lisa D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service at Lawley Hyundai
I have had very positive experiences with the Service Department at Lawley Hyundai. The work was done properly and I've been treated with courtesy and respect.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing you service with us. Our team greatly appreciate your comment as we work hard to make sure that all of our customer get the best service. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Johnny B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and on Point.
Fast and on point.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Lawley Hyundai greatly appreciate you sharing your service visit with us. Our team understands that our customer time is precious, so we do what we can to make sure that our customer time is not wasted. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Dane M.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Dave is the best service man.
Dave is the best service man.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your service visit with us. Dave and Lawley other service adviser are all the best. They work hard to ensure that every customer service visit is the best. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Las Vegas, NV
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly
I had a good experience with Lawley Hyundai.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Our team is always working hard to make sure at all of our amazing customer have a wonderful experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you another time.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is great and friendly.
They did a great job on our vehicle. We have bought both our vehicles from Lawley. They know how to take care of the customer.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for the great comments. Our team works hard to make sure that your vehicle and Lawleys other  is in wonderful condition. Thank you for business and we look forward to seeing you another time.

Roger H.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
All the service staff and service techs are excellent. they really make you feel that you are part of the Lawley family.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your service visit with us. Lawley Hyundai service team works hard to make sure that all of our customer get the best service. All of Lawley customer deserve the best customer service. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.

KN
Kerry N.
Hereford, AZ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
clean and friendly
the workers are nice and polite
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your service visit. Our team is always here to help out our customer with their vehicle needs. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

SL
Sigrid L.
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us. Our certified team is always working hard to make sure that everyone has an outstanding service visit. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you.

CR
Christine R.
Bisbee, AZ
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2018 Category: Service
The work was excellent and car was ready when promised.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your visit with us. Our team is always working hard to make sure that all of our customer have a great experience at our dealerships. Thank you so much and we look for to seeing you another time.

AC
Anibal C.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The professional, courteous staff and services!
They listen to you, they work hard to please, and they accomplish what they promise.
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful comment about Lawley team. Our team does work hard to make sure that every customer has a great experience with us. Thank you again.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, great service !!
I like the service here, I like how the staff treated me, they take good care of my vehicles!!
Sara L. from Lawley Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Lawley Hyundai would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our hard working, friendly team is always here to help our customers out. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.